๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐งโ„ข

By exquisiteworld

read to know. More

Introduction
FC๐Ÿ™‚
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
๐Ÿ”š
!!
..

30.

476 26 1
By exquisiteworld

Sunday 9ᴛʜ October
01:29am
Location: Keantae's Bedroom.

"Tae.."melani groaned feeling around the bed for any part of his body.

She pulled on his shirt trying to shake him awake.
"what?"

"I think I wet the bed." she said with embarrassment in her voice.

"it's okay..it's okay we can get a shower you'll be fine okay?" he sat up off the bed going to the left side pulling her up too.

He switched on the light squinting waiting for his eyes to adjust.

"this isn't piss." he whispered lowly to himself as she was in the bathroom.

He walked into the bathroom seeing she was getting her stuff ready for a shower.

"yo I think your water broke so what you need to do is take a bath and we have to try spend as much time at home because we don't want to be sent home."

"Okay, we need to text or call someone who will be awake." She said softly.

"nobody is but we can send everyone a text, just so everybody knows what's going on." He told her.

He put the plug in the bath and began to let the water flow into the bath tub, he helped her pull off her bottoms and step into the bath before it gets too hot and high.

"I swear this better not be a false alarm." She remarked.

"I swear it's not, well I think. I'm gonna get the bag and your pad things." She nodded and leaned back against the back of the tub.

02:19

"Amanda said not to let him out of our sight and to watch him at all times. You can't eat anything much ." Keantae quoted.

she got into the front seat watching as he fixed the car seat.

03:20

"I'm hungry, get some ice for me I beg." Melani spoke.

"The nurse literally just left to get you some Lani."

He bit his lip seeing how she handled the next contraction, he hated that he couldn't help in anyway.

"I swear I'm not participating in this again what the fuckkk."she said.

"you'll be fine, you tired?"

she shook her head.

The door opened revealing the nurse with the tray of ice she sat up reaching for it said a "thank you"

Makel's house.
7:45

"So get the fuck out if you wanna bring home bitches." Jade shouted pushing him back.

"This is my fucking house and your tryna kick me out? You have told me how many times were not together."

"Yes! But your son is home everytime you do so your going to confuse him."

"He knows who his mum is Jade."

"He's going to get confused by thinking they might be apart of the family and they aren't!"

"Then take him to your parents house."he said.

She straight faced him, that could be the most stupid thing he has said to her.

"Tion was right about you uno." She walked upstairs .

"Nah come here who the fuck is Tion?"

"Go downstairs Makel."

Incoming call Mum❤️

"Makel!" His mother screamed into the phone.

"What? Mum what happened are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"He's born! Your sister just sent a picture."

"Okay."

"Your not excited?" She questioned.

"Congrats to her and all but that's just another one of use having a baby young init."

"The two first times are your fault, no body told you to fuck two girls-"

He cut her off."Alright mum! I don't wanna talk about that with you."

The hospital.

Keantae sat in the chair holding his son in his arms while looking down at him, the baby was asleep he first fell asleep after being fed and the getting handed over to his father.

Melani had fallen asleep the birth went well, no tears, and Na'von latched on very well and yes although through the pregnancy few names were discussed Na'von was the obvious answer.

He was quite a big baby too weighing 7lbs 5oz, she texted her mum and dad a picture first then Kam who most likely showed Lorenzo, Makel was never really interested during her pregnancy so what would be the point?

Na'von Prince Williams.

"nah your so cute man what the fuck."he muttered.

"Keantae, have you ate?"

"Yeah, not hungry now though look at him like he's here Mel he's actually here."he smiled.

"Happy birthday I'm sorry I forgot but I got you something at home."

"I don't need a present look at my son Melani."

She laughed.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*end of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.4K 36
Read it and find out ใ‹›
462K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ
149K 2.6K 47
just read
8.8K 203 22
Keantae and Melani and their fucked up love story with now three year old Na'von *DISCONTINUED*