•◌ 🄼🄲🅈🅃 𝖘𝖒𝖚𝖙 𝚘𝚗𝚎�...

By -xsimpx-

シ {ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴢ CLOSED !} シ making a new book for a mix of a few genres ! More

✩'•↳𝔪𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔰 ↰•'✩
♀︎•.𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑤𝑠 𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑦𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠.•♀︎
♀︎•.𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛.•♀︎
◌•.𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦.•◌
♀︎•.𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦.•♀︎
◌•.𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜.•◌
♀︎•.𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝒔𝒆𝒙.•♀︎
✩'•↳ 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰 ↰ •'✩
◌•.𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑠 (1).•◌
♀︎•.𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑠 (2) •♀︎
◌•.𝑏𝑜𝑥𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑓𝑠.•◌
◌•.hi.•◌
read if you liked this book !

◌•.𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢.•◌

63.8K 274 557
By -xsimpx-

dreamnotfound

tw:
none

kinks
pet names
dry humping ♪
praise ♥︎
defo vanilla ☁︎

the majority of this is the nsfw... yuh.
☆_____________________________☆
༄ {3rd pov} ༄

Both George and Dream were huddled together on their shared couch, the smaller in the blonde's lap as he layed to face him. They hadn't cuddled in what felt like forever, resulting in George automatically becoming clingy and staying by his side. A daily thing for him.

Dream kissed the top of the brunette's head, hearing a little giggle come from the boy as he tickled his sides softly. It always made Dream happy when he heard that specific giggle, the one only he would normally hear.

"S-Stop it! That- tickles!"
George let out a huff as he pushed away from the man's neck where he layed his head, gaining eye contact. a hand retracted away from his side, making its way to his face.

Dream let out a soft smile, rubbing the cheek of the older man. God, he was crazy over him. Both of his best friends, Sapnap and Badboyhalo, would always make fun of him being so soft with George. It had always been an important thing in their relationship, though. Especially with their sex lives.

They would never do anything too kinky, nor rough. It was against both of them, as they always asked for consent and were soft with their movements on the other. Constantly making sure it was okay to keep going or making up code words.

"I love you, baby."

George jumped out of Dream's lap, excitedly dancing around on the carpeted floors. The sentence he used to be so nervous about or to say now had made butterflies erupt into his stomach each time it was heard.

"Alright, alright. Come here you idiot"
Dream stood up from his spot on the couch, grabbing one of the boy's hands. They fell back onto the couch, George straddling the younger as the two males looked at one another with smiles on their faces.

"Say it back"
Dream faked a sad expression onto his face, looking up at George to try and make him feel bad. They always joked around about not saying it back when the other didn't hear, or was too busy to. In this case, Dream had only been teasing the smaller boy.

George looked away from the man under him, rolling his eyes playfully. Their cute little fights throughout the days always made their bond grow more and more strong. Never once have they had an actual fight resulting to yelling and/or threatening. In fact, it is a pretty healthy relationship they have.

"I love you too, idiot."
The two exchanged giggles, George began talking about how him and Karl were supposed to stream tonight on the SMP and finish building up his Library in Kinoko Kingdom.

"We picked our flag out a few days ago! now all we need are more citizens and to build it into a big city!"
Dream watched as the boy above him ranted about the team's new ideas, with holding a smile as one of his hands pushing its way up to hold George's chin. Silence filled the air and the brunette looked down into Dream's Beautiful green eyes. They'd always fought over who had the prettiest eyes.

Dream glanced to George's lips before pulling him into a gentle kiss. Within it showed passion and the love he had for the male. No matter what he could do, he would and could never get enough of kissing the male.

George giggled, pulling away from the kiss. His hands held the sides of Dream's face, squishimg them around slightly. He leaned into the man's face, kissing him once more.

Fire built up into both of the boys and their stomachs. Butterflies erupting as Dream massaged the sides of George's stomach, earning a small gasp from the man sitting above him.

George's sides had always been sensitive, even to temperatures and/or laying down on them. It had been known that Dream used this to his advantage quite often.

George felt the hands move down to his thighs, pushing them down around ever so slightly. The pull of the boys hips making their crotches run together as they both felt euphoric just from the small movements.

"Is this okay?"
Dream watched as George's mouth opened slightly, him gasping from it all. The smile crept onto his face yet again, the boy sitting above him nodding his head softly.

The sexual tension between the men built up, Dream moving George's hips onto his lap as the boy occasionally ground down into him. Exchanging small kisses between, Dream had an idea to tease the boy again.

The hands stopped George's hips, pushing them down into the man's lap. The bulge clearly obvious as it pushed itself against George's right thigh. A whine was earned as Dream leant up to the boy's ear.

"You feel that? That's all because of you."

George silently whined, pushing his hands onto Dream's chest as he would try to move his hips onto the man. After a few tries, success was granted to him. The hands retracted from his hips as Dream let out a groan, feeling the boy grinding onto his lap in a steady pace.

"Does that feel good, George?"
The man moved his hips in an upwards motion, pacing himself with George's grinds against his lap. It was a new and erotic feeling for both of the men, but damn did it feel good to them.

"feels.. good.."
George pushed his head into Dream's neck, whimpering as he felt his and the blonde's hips speed up for a second. He felt the other kiss his head, whispering soft things to him as they continued grinding softly into eachother.

"You're doing so good baby, keep going"
The soft voices of both men and the slight shuffle of cloth against cloth was all heard within the room, the air becoming thick and hot around their bodies.

"mhph.."
George's mouth opened slightly, him kissing the man's neck as their hips were in sync, rythmatically moving against eachother. His arms locked around Dream's neck, nails digging into the cloth of which surrounded the man's back and chest.

"off.."
Although Dream was quite bold with talking during sex, it seemed to always frighten George, as he thought he would seem weird or oddly needy to ask for things. This definitely surprised the blonde, usually having to guess what the boy wanted by his movements.

They pulled away, Dream's hips stopping as he grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling his head through it. The cloth finally coming off and being discarded somewhere unseen behind the brunette.

During this, George's hips continued, grinding into the man's lap as he covered his mouth with one of his hands, tears threatening his eyes. It felt amazing each time he would buck into Dream's lap, his member getting pushed against the cloth of his boxers and shorts.

"Here, this will make you feel a lot better."
Dream pushed the boy off of his lap, taking his hands to the outlines of George's shorts. One more confirming nod from the brunette allowed him to take the pastel blue trousers off of the male, dragging them to the ground as he threw them to the other side of the couch.

"Come here"
George got back into the blonde's lap, feeling himself get repositioned against the man's thigh. It made his, now thinly covered erection, to rub against the skin of Dream's
leg, sending a wave of ecstasy throughout his body.

Dream pushed George's hips against his leg, occasionally moving it upwards and causing the male to let out high pitched whines. He had forgotten about his own wanted pleasure, continuing to make sure to please the boy in front of him.

"But.. what about- nn- you..?"
George let out a whine, interrupting himself as he felt Dream's leg push against him even harder. Almost making him see stars from how amazing he felt, so close to his orgasm.

Dream let out a chuckle, releasing George's hips as the grinding continued. The brunettes hands rested on his right arm, it occasionally getting scratched down.

The hand of Dream's ventured to his own pants, undoing both the buttons and his fly to come closer to his erection. He was aching from seeing his boyfriend so worked up just from his leg. He watched as he felt the grinding slow, and hands reach down to his own, somewhat opened, pants.

George let one of his hands push itself into Dream's boxers, pulling his cock out of his pants. He was definitely big, and seemed to have already been leaking with precum. The both of them were.

The fingers of the brunette rubbed around the tip of Dream's erection, smearing the built-up precum. This earned a groan from the latter, making George feel a little bit more confident in what had been happening. His hand grabbed around the base of Dream's shaft, pumping it as he slowly started moving against the man's thigh again.

"Shit, George.."
Dream let out a groan, his head leaning backwards against the couch cushions. The feelings of butterflies crept up between the two once more, Dream, of course, getting more of them shooting down to his erection.

George felt his hips going faster, his hand picking up speed alongside it. Dream's hand had somehow pushed itself to George's lap, palming against the boy's own clothed erection. The amount of pleasure becoming over whelming as he felt his orgasm slowly creeping up.

"m close.."
George pushed his hips into Dream's hand as they were also pushed into the man's thigh, sending more ecstasy through his veins and whimpering quite loud from every grind in.

Warmth began to bubble in George's lower stomach, his hand increasing against Dream's dick as he pumped it in a very quick pace. The both of them groaning and moaning from the feeling of warmth increase within their bodies.

"I'm close too, baby. Go ahead, you've been so good for me. "
Dream's arms rested on the back of the couch, his head falling backwards once more as he felt George take him into his mouth. Surprising him, Dream looked back down to George, seeing him sitting on the floor as he had seemed to already release into his own boxers.

The mouth slowly slid itself fully down into Dream, the nose of the boy just against his stomach, gagging every time he would lick the base. The blonde chuckled, pushing his hands into George's hair as he held the boy down. Nails were clawing into his arms, the feeling of George gagging against him making him only want to hold the britain down longer.

"Shhh.. Good boy."
Dream pushed and pulled George's head on his member, making sure to let the boy take a breathe before making him deepthroat again.

Tears pricked the bottoms eyes again, one falling down as he got made to deepthroat once more. His nails dug back into the insides of Dream's arms and hands, feeling the man groan from the pleasure-pain mixture. Well, until he released into the boy's mouth.

The liquid fell down George's throat, half of it staying on his tongue and the roof of his mouth. He clawed once more, unable to breathe as Dream pinched his nose, still holding him down.

The man let go, pushing him off as some of the leftover cum fell down onto his pants. Dream watched as George licked around the last little bits of the liquid on his tip, tiredly keeping his eyes halfway lidded.

"Show me"
Dream pulled George back onto his lap, one of his hands resting against the boy's chin. George, being the submissive type he was, obeyed. Opening his mouth and lolling his tongue to show Dream the white substance he had never swallowed.

"Good boy, now swallow"
Dream watched as George closed his eyes, opening them shortly after he swallowed the last bits of his seed with a sour face. He looked down, pulling his erection back into his pants, soon noticing the stain around where his member was beforehand.

George whined, feeling his throat ache from the amount of times he had deepthroated Dream. Something he often never did, but when it happened Dream always seemed to make it to where he could barely breathe afterward.

"Do you want a bath or shower, baby?"
Dream kissed George's forehead, hugging him against his, still bare, chest. The hands of the smaller felt around his chest, making their way to around his neck and back.

" You're bleeding, bub.."
George showed his hand to Dream, making sure he noticed how hard he had scratched from their activities. This made the latter chuckle at him, kissing his lips gently before picking him up and walking to the bathroom.

"Well, that's your fault. And that is most definitely going to bruise and become a scar."
Dream pointed at the deep, and somewhat bloody, scratches on his arms and back, teasing the smaller boy for his actions.

☪︎__________________________☪︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 1.7K 72
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! [ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ] I'm redoing this book go check out the ne...
21.2K 387 13
George the son of the homophobic priest Dream one of the only openly bi people in their small town What will happen when dream shows George the trut...
4.2K 36 43
this book is now, discontinued check out my other oneshot book:))