My Saviour [Jimin ff]

By dorashinchi

"Do you accept Mr.Lucas Wong as your husband and accept him through thick and thin?" The priest announced. "Y... More

A New Fanfiction
•1• Master of All Arts
•3• No Rights !
•4• Something's Wrong

•2• Hope

83 7 16
By dorashinchi

         “Some things are destined                             to be the way they are ,                      but some things can be changed         it's just they need the right person     who could bring this change”

●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●● ●●

"Please p-please save me I can't take it anymore , I will die " she cried .
Jimin immediately woke up from his dream or rather a nightmare . He was breathing heavily and was not able to comprehend her words . And moreover , he was confused by the fact that he had been thinking about her only since that day .

Flashback
•1 day ago•

"Mommy , please I want to play ." Jaehyun nagged .

"Please baby , you can't play here .
Look this place is so big. This is not our home .How would I be able to find you if you get lost?"

"But- " Jaehyun started
"No buts and ifs" Y/n said but this time strictly .
He only pouted and tapped her hand making him out of her grip and started running in the crowded hallway of the lavish mansion .And as he started running , she also ran after him in an attempt to catch him but her satin gown wasn't allowing her to run and as reached the end of the hallway after a good struggle , she saw how he collided with a man which quickened her heart beats .

She quickly rushed to him and helped him stand up from the floor while apologising. She also took Jaehyun in her arms who was now looking down with a sad smile . "Jaehyun , apologise to him ."
"No , it's fine actually, he is just a kid ." said Jimin with a smile on his face .

"No , it's my fault , I couldn't stop him , I am really sorry ." she apologised while bowing .

Now he had a frown on his face , he was confused by the fact that why was she being so apologetic.
But what he didn't know was she was punished for every minute for her every mistake .

Jimin's POV

As I was observing her , a man came from behind and protectively pulled her towards him with a hand on her waist . And then I realised he was one of the people with whom I made a deal few days ago .

"Oh! Hello! Mr. Park , I am very honored that you called us for this celebration ."

"I hope to work with you very soon."

"Yes , yes " I said without paying any attention to him but just seeing how much uncomfortable she was with him .

As I was glancing at her , he realised that and introduced her as his wife .
I don't know why but I was not getting good vibes by the way she was fisting her hands and looking down all the time as if she was forced into this .

But I would not care about it. Even if she is forced into this , she would have to tackle it alone , who is she , why would I help her .

I just excused myself from them but as I was walking away I heard him speaking and immediately stopped in my tracks as reflex when I heard him "How many times I have to tell you? Stay away from other men . He is a very powerful person . Don't dare to whore on him "he whisper yelled while holding her shoulder digging his nails .

I just huffed with a smirk as this was the reason she was being this innocent . She is also a whore like others .

What were you thinking Jimin , she is an angel who is waiting for a prince charming ?
No , this world is just full of devils .
And I am no angel myself .

Flashback ends

He still remembered how her eyes looked so pure to be vicious or some seducer. He wanted to stop himself from thinking about her but his heart was betraying his mind.

"What if she really needed help?"
"But what if she was just a whore like her husband said."
He was literally fighting a battle in his mind.

After some time ,he just huffed in frustration and went to the shower to clear his mind .

Meanwhile,

She opened her eyes to the feeling of loneliness . But she was comfortably in the bed sleeping when the last thing she remember was standing in the room.A chill ran through down her spine when she realised if she had gone asleep then he will surely not spare her . But maybe he is the one who put her to bed and ... just as she was thinking she realized about her son's school and quickly rushed to her room to find an empty atmosphere which brought a shine in her eyes , a hope that maybe now Lucas was changing and he had accepted his responsibilities .

Her rest of the day was very happy as kept on thinking about making her life a normal and sweet one . She prepared some tasty dishes until it was time for her husband's arrival and sat at the dining table waiting for him while she had already fed and put her son to sleep as he was acting all tired and sad which she thought was because of tiredness.

She kept on waiting for him to arrive but it was already past 11 and there was no sign of him . She was getting anxious about him and as she was about to call him she heard his car's sound and a smile adorned her lips.
Today , after a long time she was happy for real , she had dressed herself with a light pink middy with light makeup .

She immediately went to the door and opened it only to find him all frustrated and a bit angry . This made her sad but she immediately again pulled up a smile and welcomed him "Oh welcome , how was your day?"
She excitedly asked and to this his head immediately turned to her but there was no change in  his expression anger was still there but she decided to take the moment today as her chance to mend up the things .

She removed his coat and gestured him to wash-up and come to have dinner.

He just looked at her actions and her good mood .

He obediently washed-up and arrived at the dining table in a bath robe to which she only smiled and asked him to sit as she started serving the dishes she had prepared especially for him .

She served his food and sat herself at the table only to watch him eating but even after few minutes , he had still not touched the food.

As she looked at him confusingly waiting for him to speak , she only received a harsh slap on her face which brought back the tears in her eyes and again the fear , the insecurities , everything was back .

She smiled sadly to herself and her stupid actions .

He was still the same.

Maybe , he didn't punish me in the morning because he was going to do it now.

She just shed tears while lifelessly glancing at the floor.

He reached to her and rubbed her cheek , the exact place where he had harshly slapped her , he placed a soft kiss on that area to which she only flinched and brought her arms to his chest in a defence mode .

He only chuckled at her actions .
"Hey , why are you acting like this now ? You were so happy till now "

"And you prepared nice dishes for me."he said while glancing at the untouched food on the table .

"But you are yourself a whole meal , enough for me ." he spoke in a husky voice and pulled her towards him and started kissing her neck to her jaw , and she only stood there as if she was dead .

He pulled her in his arms and carried her to their bedroom . He dropped her figure on the bed and immediately started stripping himself out of his bathrobe . And afterwards , reached her and started kissing her hungrily as if he owned her but she only cried in between their forceful kisses to which he rubbed her back as if to calm her down .

He slowly deepened their kiss but on not receiving her consent , he broke the kiss only to find her lips shivering with her eyes closed and she had tightly closed her hands into fists .

This annoyed him.

She was always very hard to deal with on bed but the real reason was him himself . He never made her feel loved rather he had always hungrily devoured her body inspite of her beggings .

But now , he not only wanted her submission but her consent as well .

"Y/n , baby open your eyes"
She didn't want to listen to his vicious voice but she had to or else his next time would not be gentle .

She slowly opened her teary eyes only to find him hovering over her and her breath quickened .

"Look Y/n , I know I had made clear that I want your submission and you have been obedient but now I want you to cooperate with me."

"I want your consent."
"So tell me will you give me your consent?"
She would have immediately shouted a  no but she knew it was a command only to which she could only agree .

She lightly nodded her head to which he just kissed her again and now she was also moving her lips while tears kept on pouring out from her eyes .

He then removed her light pink middy rapidly followed by her inner clothings leaving her naked and exposed under him .,

He kissed , licked , bit every inch of her skin leaving red or even purple blue marks while she just stared at the ceiling lifelessly.

After 2 hours

She laid there while he just kept on ramming inside her to which she only held on the sheets tightly and finally he reached his high for 5th time and plopped on the bed beside her pulling the duvet on their bodies.

He slept after a minute or so , but she was wide awake with tears continuously  rolling down her cheeks and her eyes fixed on the ceiling .
There was one thing she had realised today and that was there was no space for love in this marriage .
She was just an object for him.
He had rights on her . He could do anything with her and she couldn't do a thing . She placed her hand covering her mouth to control her sobs . And she didn't even realise when she went asleep.

_______________________

Hey guys !
So this was the second chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 64K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...