Delicate (Yandere Haikyuu x O...

By hanachubby

Luna is a niece of Coach Ukai. After the police arrest Luna's father for child abuse, Coach Ukai adopt her. D... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
FREE PALESTINE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17 ◉‿◉
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EXTRA
SPECIAL

CHAPTER 7

20K 449 250
By hanachubby

LUNA'S POV

Right now I'm so bored.....like really bored..Dad are going somewhere and left me rolling on my bed alone for the whole day. Huh...

Recently, I met many amazing people. That makes me, someone who spend my entire life locked up gained much confidence to go out of the house. Maybe I can walk around on my own? I want to see many other things! I got up and walk toward the door. I remember to lock the door just like what dad always do.

I wander around mindlessly for some time. There are many stores, houses, children and people on the street. I found it interesting that there are so many people and many activities they did. Later, I feel tired and went to sit down on a swing in the playground. The sun start to set and children start going home. I think I should go home too. Enough journey for today. I got up from the swing and start going back.

Wait...

Which way to go back home?

I can't remember.

I start to panic seeing the surrounding turn dark. Well dark places not really make me afraid since I have accustomed to it. But what make me scared in this moment is that I will not see dad again.

My hands are shaking in anxious. I start to walk while looking for a familiar street. I don't how long I've been walking but I still can't find my home.

My heart thumping loudly to the point I can hear it in my ears. My injured ankle start to hurt. I crouch down and hold it trying to soothe the pain. "No wanna w-walk any..more.." I mumble to myself feeling helpless.

"Are you okay? What are you doing?" A voice reach my ears above me. I look up to find two boys with white tracksuit and turquoise line.

He crouched down in front of me and take my hand that holding my painful ankle away. He examine my ankle and slowly said, "Is it hurt?" I nod."Hmm!"

"Where are you going? We can help you get there." His friend ask leaning down.

I look down answering them. "Ho-home..I lost.." They both look at each other than look at me again. "Well that's okay. We will help you." The friend said. "I'm Oikawa Toru by the way." He introduce himself.

The one who still holding my hand then tell me his name too. "My name is Iwaizumi Hajime. What's yours?" "Luna!" I said smiling at them.

Their ears flushed red suddenly and I stare at them intensely. Why it become red?

Oikawa cleared his throat and start to lean forward his face to me. "Your last name?" "H-Huh?" What's last name? Iwaizumi seems to realize I'm confuse so he ask another question. "Your family name?" Oh I think I get it. "Dad's name? Ukai Keishin." I said looking into Oikawa's beautiful eyes.

Iwaizumi hold my shoulder with his other hand to help me stand. Looks like he did not want to let go of my hand he is holding.

"Ukai eh? Remind me of the Karasuno coach." Hearing the name Karasuno I beamed. "Kara-suno! Dad teach them!" I said to both of them.

"Ah so you are his daughter huh?" Oikawa pat my head adoringly. "Say Luna-chan...do you perhaps know the team?" I nod eagerly subconsciously tightening my hold on Iwaizumi's hand. "I know! There Suga, Daichi, Hinata, Noya, Kiyoko, Yachi uh...Kageyama.." I try so hard in listing their names. "Wow Luna-chan. You know Kageyama?" Oikawa's hand touching the back of my neck slowly and gently.

"Yep! He...He is nice!" I said remembering his sour face, giggling a bit. Oikawa hummed. "Is that so? Then I guess I can call him." He said with his sweet smile. But somehow his eyes darkened. Or is it just my imagination?

As Oikawa on the phone, I glanced at my intertwined fingers with Iwaizumi. His hand is so big and warm. I like the feeling. "Iwa...y-your hand n-nice." I try to compliment him. "Really?" He asks looking down at me. "Hu uh! It s-so big and wa-warm! I like it!" I said laughing softly.

He laugh a little bit and his face seems to blush red. "Luna, I just want to ask...do you like volley ball?" He asks bending a little so his eyes on the same level as me. "Yea, dad al-always bring me watch Kara-suno g-game." I replied. Iwaizumi's smile widening. "Then, do you want to watch my team, Aoba Johsai play? We are quite strong you know." Iwaizumi said with a prideful face.

"I w-want!" I beamed at him shaking our connected hand together. Oikawa who have finished his call come near me and sling his hand over my shoulder. "Tobio-chan on his way. Apperantly he already finish his club activity. So he will bring Luna to Sakanoshita store." He pulled me towards his chest. So warm... My eyes flutter close.

Iwaizumi who noticed my sleepy face immediately lift me up from the ground. He let me hold him like a koala. I rest my head on his shoulder yawning a bit making both boys makes 'aww' sound.

Iwaizumi bounce me a bit. His other hand that did not support my bum up are stroking my back softly. Oikawa caress my hair gently. All of their action made me become more and more sleepy. I yawn again. My eyes become glassy.

"Oikawa-san. Iwaizumi-san." A somehow dark voice sounded behind us. It is Kageyama. "Here. Give her to me. Her dad must be worry sick now." Kageyama said while stretching his hands out.

Iwaizumi look kind of  hesitant to pass me to Kageyama but he obliged. Kageyama carry me in the same way as Iwaizumi. Like a baby koala. I waved goodbye to both Iwaizumi and Oikawa. They then each give me a kiss on the cheek. I give them a soft smile before snuggling into Kageyama's neck. And then, darkness welcome me.
*
*
*
When I opened my eyes again, I'm already in my own room. I remember I said I want to watch Iwaizumi's team play. But they did not tell me where their school is. And what is their school name again? Ao...sai? I tilted my head. Hmm maybe tomorrow I can meet them again.

IWAIZUMI'S POV

"Oi Shittykawa. What are you smiling creepily for?" This idiot have been smiling non-stop since we meet Luna. Ah..Luna. She is so petite. So small and look so fragile that I think if Oikawa put a pressure on her neck a little it will snap. Not that we want to hurt her. She is just so...precious.

"Iwa-chan, what do you think about Luna?" Oikawa suddenly turn to me with a smirk.

"She is...naive. Full of innocence." I saif remembering how she trust us enough to let us embrace her.

Oikawa hummed. "That's right. She is just like a child. Her sentences are broken too. Maybe...we can manipulate her a bit to make her ours." I look at him shocked. "Do you think we can really make her ours? What about Karasuno?" I ask him.

At the mention of Karasuno name, Oikawa eyes darkened. "Ah yes. Those crows. Based on how Tobio-chan look earlier, it is obvious he is infatuated with her." He stopped walking and stand still. "And if that tyrant king can even be affectionate towards her, the rest of the crows must be too."

He laughed softly. "But...she sure don't have much contact to outside world if she lost on her way home." He look into my eyes with a psychotic smile making me shudders. "So..there still a chance we can snatch her away, right?" I said.

"Yes."

We both have a smirk in our faces. Thinking if many ways to make her ours.

Luna...I can't wait to have you in my arms again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
161K 8.2K 89
[All Rights Reserved] "SHOUYOU WOULD YOU STOP RUNNING!"Seno yelled as he chased him. Hinata ran and bumped into Kuroo. The male smirked and picked h...
2.1K 171 23
"I... I like... you.." "..." "I-" "Listen, its ok. You don't have to reciprocate my feelings. I just wanted to get the thought of not telling you off...
20.7K 836 13
After getting to Karasuno, Hinata experiences a lot of good volleyball player. Too bad for him that with Kageyama's harsh words, his own mental state...