My AdeptusπŸ’šπŸ–€

By DrippinValor

Warning, this story contains: light swearing, violence, and mild sexual themes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Zeile, the... More

Questions
Healing
Uniform
Smile
Assumptions
headcanon?
Karma
Makeup
Late Night
Dream Come True
Trip to Liyue Harbor
Anger
Danger
Late Night Visit
Crave
The Truth
Knowledge is Pain
Im sorry
Visitation
Recovery
Birthday Special
Birthday Special (Zeile Addition)
Hello

"An Adeptus?"

1.3K 20 7
By DrippinValor

Zeile's POV

I was standing outside of my parent's inn, nervous about making a good impression since it was my first-day working "Zei" My dad called to me from inside so I quickly walked over to him "yes?" I replied "just a warning, on the top balcony an Adeptus usually resides" He said and I looked at him confused "An Adeptus?" I asked and he nodded "they're the protectors of Liyue, and this certain Adeptus is Xiao, the only living yaksha. You remember what yakshas are right?" He asked and I just nervously giggled causing him to sigh " They're adepti dispatched by Rex Lapis to... Subdue, the demons that plague Liyue. There were five of them, but 3 are dead and one is missing" He said.

I looked down stayed quiet for a few seconds, then I got an idea and quickly looked back up at my dad "what does Xiao like?" I ask and my dad seemed to hesitate "He likes almond tofu, but Idontreallythinkyoushould-" He says trying to get me to stop but as soon as he said almond tofu I ran inside causing him to let out an annoyed sigh, I've been at the inn before multiple times so I know my way around.

I run to the kitchen, and see the cook isn't there so I begin making some almond tofu, once I was done I plated it then quickly walked up all the stairs and onto the top balcony "Xiao" I quietly said as I looked around confused since I saw no one soon a male appeared in front of me with his hand out, I jumped slightly then I slowly handed him the plate, I stared into his golden eyes, he was beautiful, I was expecting a tall, hunky, scar ridden, beast, but he was absolutely beautiful, and I loved it.

As soon as the plate was in his hand he turned away and stepped towards the railing as he started eating the almond tofu "s-sorry if you don't like it, th-the cook was on break so I made it, i-i hope it's okay... if it's n-not I can go have the cook make you some more when he's not on break" I nervously rambled and he scoffed before looking over his shoulder at me "how old are you?" He asked and I was taken aback at the fact that he was even talking to me "I'm 19" I said and he looked straight ahead again "it's fine I guess" He said.

I then walked downstairs slightly upset "what's wrong dear" My mom asked and I sighed and walked over to her "I don't exactly think Xiao likes me" I say and she looks confused "why do you say that" She asked and I sighed again "he barely spoke to me and barely looked at me, he scoffed at me and when he did speak to me he said my cooking was just fine. I think I'm a pretty good cook" I say while crossing my arms, muttering the last part to myself.

My mom giggled and placed a hand on my head "Jeez, you're acting like a toddler. It actually sounds like he does like you, when I give him almond tofu he doesn't even look at me, let alone speak to me" My mom said with a giggle, I smiled softly "really" I asked and she nodded before ruffling my hair "now get to work" She said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.6K 46
"I have... Been through a lot." Lumine frowned. "'A lot' seems to be a gross understatement. You're like a walking ball of trauma. Being enslaved and...
78K 2.4K 56
War. War is all she can think of. Fighting for her life is all she can think of. Being a yaksha for her nation of Khaneri'ah, she swore to protect wh...
25.5K 786 14
❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πš›πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— 𝙸 πš™πšžπšœπš‘πšŽπš πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš. ❞ Thousands of years ago, the Adepti fought Osia...
1.5K 81 14
Y/n was an adeptus that carried a cryo vision. She fought beside morax in the archon war. Through the tough times of the archon war, xiao and y/n fou...