All in a Blur

De natfrancee

"...A few months ago, I got word you were still alive," He continues. "I put together a team of great heroes... Mai multe

Ch1 - A Great Escape
Ch2 - The Dark Room
Ch3 - Abilities
Ch4 - Our New Recruit
Ch5 - The Team
Ch6 - The Soldier Out of Time
Ch7 - Spider-Boy
Ch9 - Foggy
Ch10 - Buck's Back
Ch11 - Getting The Band Back Together
Ch12 - Newest Avengers
Ch13 - Punching Bag
Ch14 - Clouds, Rocks, and Water
Ch15 - Brainstorm
Ch16 - You Need to Feel Worse to Feel Better
Ch17 - "No"
Ch18 - Purple Sparks
Ch19 - Salt Shaker
Ch20 - Calm Thoughts
Ch21 - The Winter Soldiers
Ch22 - New York, New York
Ch23 - TVB
Ch24 - Life's a Picnic
Ch25 - The Dreaded Dad Speech
Ch26 - The Superhero Package
Ch27 - Superheros First Kiss
Ch28 - The Party
Ch29 - Ultron's After-Party
Ch30 - Extinct
Ch31 - Calm Before The Storm
Ch32 - Love and Worry
Ch32P2 - The City's Flying
Ch32P3 - The Core
Ch33 - Almost Dead
Ch34
Ch35
Ch36
Ch37
Ch38
Ch39
Ch40
Ch41
Ch42
Bonus: Ch43 - V-day

Ch8 - The Words

62 0 0
De natfrancee

You look at Bucky and you can't hear what he's thinking. It's Hydra in his brain. An overwhelming sense of fear flows through you because the last time you fought him, they replaced parts of you. He strikes you across the chin and starts saying the words.

"Желание. (longing.)"

His mission must be to get you under Hydra's control.

"Ржавый. (rusted,)"

"I can't let him in," you think. "I have to keep him out of my head."

"Семнадцать. (seventeen)"

"Bucky, stop!" you scream, wishing he'd listen, but it's hopeless.

"Рассвет. (daybreak)"

You hit his jaw and make a few jabs at his ribs and he fights back, still speaking.

"Печь. (furnace)"

You let out a wailing scream, trying to fight him off and block out the words but it's getting so hard to resist.

"Девять. (nine)"

You see a shield fly in Bucky's direction and you watch him catch it and throw it back at Steve who was trying to help you.

"Добросердечный.(benign)"

"You have to make him stop! please" You scream out as you grab his arm and tie it behind his back.

"Возвращение на Родину. (homecoming)"

"NO!" you yell out, starting to lose control. His face goes unchanged as he says the last two words.

"Один. (one) Товарный вагон. (freight car)"

You stand up from your spot on the floor and run to Steve.

"Guys, I'm gonna need a little help." Steve yells

Tony, Sam, Vision, and Peter come flying in and attack you and Bucky from above while Nat, Pietro, and Wanda try to distract you from the ground. You and Bucky hold off their attacks for a while until Wanda overtakes Hydra in your mind and you both fall to the ground.

"We need to put them somewhere they can't escape, so we can get Hydra out of their systems," Steve suggests

"Are we sure that's a good idea? They just tried to kill you, Cap." Tony adds

"But you saw that Ana calmed down, and she even said there were times they weren't under Hydras control."

"You need to do it quickly. They're fighting me and I don't know how long I can hold this." Wanda says, groaning.

Peter is sitting at the table with his head in his arms when Bruce walks over to check on him. "You ok Pete?"

"I just didn't know how bad it was. She seemed ok earlier, but that, that wasn't my sister," answers Peter.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

225K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...
6.4K 161 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
12.2K 225 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
12.1K 221 12
A young girl, at the age of 6 tried to run from Hydra, tried to escape their grasp. Her silver eyes, shinning in the darkness, always giving her...