The Heartbreaker's Punishment...

Por maxine_jung

You are the last person I will love and no one can ever stop me from Loving Xiao Zhan. Reverse Genderbending... Más

Heartbreaker 1

Prologue

533 31 2
Por maxine_jung

Xiao Zhan x Wang Yibo Fanfiction

Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction.  Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner.  Any resemblance to actual peons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

**** Reverse Genderbend Story ****
From Girl to Boy

Ps. not a trans story

INSPIRED on the story of LALOLA

Characters:

Wang Yibo and Wang Yiyi

CEO ONLY CHILD
BRAT
LOVES ONLY XIAO ZHAN
CURSED TO BECOME A MALE,

Xiao Zhan

Best friend of Wang Yiyi
Chief Executive Assistant
Wang's Favorite Person

PROLOGUE🌹🌹🌹🌹

Xiao Zhan POV

Hi, I'm Xiao Zhan 25 Years Old, Executive Consultant at the Company I work for 5 years, 
and as an executive consultant, I organize meetings, events and walks of my boss and sometimes I also attend meetings when I was my boss because I was the only one she trusts. After all, she knew very well that I would never leave her even if there was something in her habit that people didn't want anymore.  And you will know what that is.

We were in High School when I first met her,  my classmates at school always teased me because I was a transferee student and at the same time I always carried a big backpack, a lunch box, and a mirror.  Yes, I'm a certified nerd and I'd rather be like that than be reprimanded.

One day I was walking in the Canteen and I was punched by one of the notorious bullies at the school I attended.  I almost swallowed on the ground when my mouth slipped on the Floor.  They are laughing and embarrass me  I wanted to retaliate but I realized I couldn't.

Because I am weak.....

Because I don't have the strength to fight.  A woman my age nagged the bullies who were fighting with me.  The bullies are afraid of her even though she doesn’t look scary.  She is the owner of the school we are studying at.

Since that day, "Yiyi the Amazona" has always protected me from all the students at the school.  She is very smart even though she is one of the rich in our family. Until we went to college, we were still in the same school.

I would like to apply for a scholarship to another school and take my dream course.  Which is Architecture.  But because my family is not rich, my parents can't afford to pay my tuition fee.  So I just agreed to Yiyi's family's offer to study at their school with a free scholarship but the course is the same as Yiyi's course so that I can watch their only child so as not to make a fool of herself. She's a stubborn cute girl who is clingy and always shouting all over campus that I am her one and only.

My College life was fun somehow.  Because I have a rich friend who is like her, she is also paying for my needs  and she is also the one who paid for my snacks during recess.,

I owe all this to her Family so I finished school and because I am a consistent Magna Cum Laude I am also the one who did their Right hand in their Company.

I was the only friend of my Bestfriend forever WANG YIYI my Boss known as a FLIRTY GIRL and Boys Magnet.

My friend was reprimanded because she was an only child and her parents were busy expanding their company.  In the end, I will be the one who's responsible for Yiyi,  Even if I completely reject her Confessions, she will not stay away from me, She always said Time Goes by, I will also learn to love her.

So now Me, myself, and I are the only ones she expects whenever she is busy flirting with her men.

I went out to the Conference Hall for Yiyi to call.  All the Boards of Investors of the various Companies are complete and she is the only one who waits.

The cellphone rang and she answered my call.

She answered me but I heard some voice The voice of the man speaking next to her.

" Yiyi .. investors have been waiting for you ..."

"Zhan honey, You can do that ..."- I heard a man growl in his background.

"Do you have another man ???"

"Don't yell sobbing.   . .. You talk to them first .. Arggge ... Babe wait ... Ahhh don't bite me on the shoulder .. I'll finish there later  first .. Bye Zhan you can do it, honey ... "

I'm just offended by what she's doing in her life.  In the end, the one who handles that meeting.

"Mr.Xiao, Where is Ms. Wang Yiyi ????"

"She's on who  the Way But Let's start the proposal I can handle the Meeting"

"Ok let's Start"

I have no choice but to be her Best Substitute.  I am very indebted to them so here I am just repaying.

*****

Wang Yiyi POV

I'm Yiyi, 25 Years old.  Rich, Beautiful, Sexy, and attractive.  Is it my fault ??  Men approach me, I can't refuse them. 
I'm taking advantage Of my bachelorette's  Life because it was my parents 'dream to reconcile me with my Parents' Friends.  In keeping with the Chinese Traditional Way. 
I am the granddaughter of well-known own business tycoon Wang Yunbi, I'm the only child, so one day all of our Family Companies will be passed on to me.

I Have a Friend named Xiao Zhan who is my savior in everything, especially in my office work.  He is the Executive Assistant of our Company and I have a lot of trust in him.

He is an industrious and kind friend so I will not hesitate to give him the highest position in the Company.

I'm done with make-out with the guy who is the flavor of my day.  And I thought about running to the office.  I know Zhan can do all that so I still have time to fix myself.

"Babe I want more. .. Let's do sex ... I haven't tried on you yet ..."

"I'm sorry Yixing but my time with you is over, And then I'm only used to you to make Xiao Zhan jealous but look my mission failed. Go home and don't show me your face again..."

I handed him a gift to give him a souvenir.

"Why are you giving me this ???"

"It just means that it's all over for us ..."

I left and easily got in the car.  I still need to be seen there even after the meeting for picture taking is over.

"YiYi, why are you like that .. Don't I care about you ??"

"Excuse me what are you saying. Your such a hoe that just wants to be the flavor of my day. Men like you are just my pastime."

"You're so bad Yiyi."

"I'm not bad you just wanted to me as a display girlfriend so you're getting closer and closer to me sorry I only used you too for my own personal intention  '

"Someday you will also feel what you are doing. .."

"Who cares ?? Do you think I'll be willing to be like you ?? I'm the millionaire's daughter and I can be happy with my wealth .."

"Remember this !!"

I got in the car and went to the Office.

Everyone bowed to me and I adjusted my dress upon entering the conference.

"Excuse me .. Sorry Some traffic in Beijing .."

I saw that my board meetings were already in place. That means the meeting was over.

"Ms. Wang,  I just want to say that we are very proud of the presentation of your company We approve with the proposals of your company"

I smiled at the good news and saw Zhan quietly.

I know that I am very grateful to Zhan because our business is booming even more. ..

The directors left and Zhan and I were left alone in the Conference Hall.

"Are you happy with what you did ?? Did you enjoy it ?? Ha Wang Yiyi ??"

"Zhan I'm so sorry .. I, missed you. Let me get it back .."

Zhan just sighed when I said I know he can't stand me in the best friended his only best friend.

"Because of the good feedback from investors on our company proposal, you have incentives with me and I will take you to America so you can see your parents."

He smiled at my offer to him.  That's all Zhan wants.  to be with his family in America.

"Is it true Yiyi?"

"Yes ... You already know that I know things that make my Zhan Gege happy .."

He smiled and touched his cheek.

"I will make you fall in love with me ... I will do everything Zhan even I gave myself to you. Just accept me and I will make sure I will stop all my antics in life ... You are the only one I need, Zhan ... "

And because of our gaze, I kissed Him on the lips.

"It's ok even if you don't react to Now I'm willing to wait Zhan ... Until the Time comes for You to Love me back too.

TO BE CONTINUE >>>>>>

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
508K 43.9K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
602K 63.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...