The Other Strucker

Par RandomDayDreams5000

My name is Leilani-Lorali Strucker. I'm the younger twin sister to Lauren Strucker, only by 2 minutes, and th... Plus

Cast
Chapter 1 - Mutation
Chapter 2 - My Twin is a Mutant Too
Chapter 3 - Well, We're a Big Bunch of Freaks
Chapter 4 - Yay! We're Fugitives!
Chapter 5 - I Like Fire, It's Fun
Chapter 6 - No More Mask
Slight Change
Chapter 7 - Prison Sucks
New Story!
Chapter 8 - Worth Less Than Your Life
Chapter 9 - I'm Free
Vote
Chapter 10 - You Can't Trust the World
Results
A/N
Chapter 11 - Soulmate?
Self Promo
Very Important A/N

Cast P2

1K 25 10
Par RandomDayDreams5000

I have created my OC's!!! I'm kinda surprised how quickly I did this lol.

Colin Ford as Sam Collins AKA Gaslight

He has the ability to dive into a mind, and basically rearrange it however he wants. He can alter memories, force an idea or acceptance for an idea, and can even go as far as driving someone to insanity. He initially wanted to be called Mindgames, but Marcos gave him the idea for Gaslight instead. He hates his power and the danger it comes with, but sometimes he can't help but enjoy the rush he gets from it. He's a really sweet, goofy guy, and a year older than the girls.

Ashley Boettcher as Eliza Hoover AKA Plague

Eliza is a sweet girl who has been hurt too many times. Her ability lets her take out her anger and hatred by placing a sickness within someone's body, that progresses as slow or fast as she makes it. She can also take away sickness, but when she takes it from someone, it must be placed in someone else before she can take another or make a sickness for someone. She ran away from home the day after her sister, Rebecca, was sent away by their parents. Eliza discovered her abilities that same night.

I hope you like them and please let me know what you think!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

450K 30.6K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
245K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 36.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...