Anime Oneshots (Lemons)

By ShinraTamaki

This is just for fun cuz' I feel bored. Sorry for the grammar if it's too bad. Hope you enjoy it! [WARNING!]... More

Story 1: Honesty (EreMika)
Story 3: I'm Curious (OreChi)
Story 4: Body Heat (TodoMomo)
Story 5 Part 1: Ara Ara~ (GiyuShino)
Story 6: Music Love (KamiJirou)
Story 7: Like and Love (TanKana)
Story 5 Part 2: Ara Ara~ (GiyuShino)
Story 8: Drunk (IchiHime)
Story 9: Cuddle (IzuOcha)
Story 10: The Real Deal (TanKana)

Story 2: Worry (GiyuShino)

993 9 5
By ShinraTamaki

This story is after the fight with Kibutsuji. Shinobu didn't die and had a family with Giyu in this fanfiction. Enjoy!
____________________________________________

It was a brightful day. It's a good day to swing some sword. Giyu is teaching his son the breath technique at the backyard. His son name is Tomioka Yoshi. He's 6 years old, he had a strong personality and genius at his age. Maybe the brain side came from his mother and the physical side is his father.

"Okay there, son. We will stop here." said Giyu and went to the kitchen. "Dad is probably going to tease mom." He giggled back there. He went to his room and keep his wooden katana.

"Hey, what are you making for lunch?" Giyu asked her wife, who is cutting the onion sharply. She looked at him and smiled.

"Ara~ Are you hungry now, dear? Please wait, okay. I'm making your and Yoshi favourite dishes. Salmon radish." said Shinobu. She continue to cut.

"Is there anything I can help?" asked him cuz' he don't have anything to do.

"Then, can I have a kiss on the cheek, dear?" She pointed at her right cheek for him to kiss. He doesn't think second. He just go and kissed her both cheeks. Shinobu blushed at his action.

"T-Thank you, dear." she continued.

Timeskip after they finish eating

"Thank you, Shinobu. I like it." thanks Giyu to his wife making her giggled. "You always like that, aren't you?" They both smiled and lean on each other head.

Yoshi from a distance, saw them and decide to leave them. "I should go study maybe." He went to his room.

"Giyu-san! Shinobu-san!" There's a newlywed came to meet them. Shinobu went to get them.

"Come inside." invited Shinobu. They went to the living room, where is Giyu at. They greeted and sat down while Shinobu went to make drinks for them.

"You two really suited each other I think. Hope you both had a happy life together, Tanjiro, Kanao." It was Tanjiro and Kanao who's the newlywed are.

"Thank you, Giyu-san. I hope the same for you and Shinobu-san too." reploed Tanjiro. Then, Yoshi came and greet them.

"Hi Tanjiro-san, Kanao-san. Are you having baby yet? I feel like I want someone younger so I can take care." said Yoshi making both Tanjiro and Kanao red. They both didn't plan yet.

"Yoshi! What are you talking about? Don't asked something like that. It's inapprotiate." scolded Shinobu. Her son just nodded and sat beside Tanjiro.

"You want someone to take care, Yoshi? How about a sister or brother? Do you want it?" asked Giyu making Shinobu embarassed and smack him. "D-Don't asked something like that, Giyu-san."

Both Tanjiro and Kanao just laughed seeing that situation while Yoshi is now brightly happy.

"Yeah, I want a sibling! Can I?" Yoshi's request making Shinobu blush even more while Tanjiro and Kanao just laughed.

"This is all your fault! You idiot!" She smacked him more. Then they continue chatting with the newlywed.

Tineskip to night time

"Yoshi, it's time to sleep. You don't to miss want tomorrow training, aren't you?" said Shinobu. He nodded and went to bed.

Shinobu walked to her room and noticed that Giyu is staring at the moon at their usual spot. Shinobu went to him and sat beside.

"The moon's really beautiful, right? It's like the old day. But now here I am, as your wife. I love you, dear." said Shinobu. Giyu looked at her and land his lips on her. Shinobu gladly take it and kissed back.

"I love you too, Shinobu." he replied. Shinobu now is blushing and somehow, she remembered what Giyu said back then.

"Dear? Do you really want another?" she asked him. Giyu tilted his head, confused what's she talking about. "What another?" he asked back. Shinobu is more redder and redder.

"C-Child. D-Do you want another child?" she asked him clearly. Giyu didn't respond. Shinobu looked at him and see he is blushing.

"I-I would like to, Shinobu. Do you?"

Shinobu sat on top him and wrapped her hand around his neck. She kissed him passionately and Giyu kiss her back. Shinobu let out her tongue, asking for entrance while Giyu give it.

They rumbled their tongue and parted after a while. They panted badly as their lust rose up. They looked at each other in the eye. Shinobu closed in to his ears and whispered.

"Then take me to bed now."

Giyu lifted her up and ran to their room. He can't hold it anymore. He wants to eat her badly. He lie her down on bed and switched the lights off.

He went top of her and kissed her. They rumbled their tongue for long time. They parted and panted. Shinobu slid her hand to his yukata and took it off, revealing his muscle chest, abs. She caressed as Giyu moaned quietly. He quickly move his hand and took her off too.

"Hurry, dear. Put it in." she couldn't hold back too. She's been begging to him. He placed it in position. "I'm going in."

He thrust in slowly, try not to hurt her. She moaned quiet loud. Giyu also groaned a bit cuz' of how tight she is.

"You're so tight. It's because you are too small." said Giyu. "Of course it is, and your dumb cock is too big for it." They both looked at each other smiled. "I'm start moving."

He moved slowly as Shinobu feel comfortable, telling him to go a bit faster. Giyu moving a bit faster making Shinobu to moan a bit loud.

"I'm going faster." Giyu moving faster and faster. Shinobu just moaning and moaning as it felt to good. "HAANGH! ANGH! NGH! Faster! Fast as you can!" she told him. Giyu moving as fast as he used to be when the old days.

"AH! I'm close! I'm about to cum!" moaned Shinobu as she about to release her love juice. "Me too! I'm gonna cum!" he said.

"I'm cumming, Shinobu!"

"ANGH! CUMMING!!" she moaned loudly as she and Giyu came at the same time. Giyu lay down on top of her, tired. Shinobu kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, dear. It's been 6 years since I felt this. How about another round?" teased Shinobu. Giyu got up and looked at her, smiling.

"You know, I'm not gonna let you rest. I'll be eating until tomorrow. 24 hours. I'll tell Yoshi to go play at Obanai's houses. Be ready." said Giyu. Shinobu blushed but hold it back.

"Then, I'll suck you dry." They kissed and and do it again. There's no rest. All night, all out.

Timeskip to morning

Yoshi knocked on their door while they are making love again. They stopped and Giyu went to the door. Open it just a bit. "Dad, we gonna be late for training." said Yoshi.

"Sorry, son. Me and your mother are tired. Can you go training with Obanai?" said Giyu. Yoshi nodded and went to Obanai's house. He and Obanai are like best friends even when Obanai were like at his father's age. Obanai's son, Mitsuki is also his friends.

After that, Shinobu and Giyu continued their business. They only stop for drink and toilet. They both don't know when to stop until the nights come.

"Argh! Shinobu! I'm cumming!" he came inside with his wife. Giyu is really tired and want to stop but Shinobu is still energetic even when they don't sleep a day.

"Shinobu, please stop!" scolded Giyu making Shinobu came to her sense. She looked down. "Sorry. I got carried away. You know how lusty monster I am. Sorry." she apologized.

"No I should apologize. I'm the one who said that we gonna do it all day. I'm sorry but I think this enough. Look at how sore you are down there. You can't even walk now." He hugged her tightly.

"Okay then. Let's stop and sleep. I'm tired." They both lie down and sleep while hugging.

Meanwhile

Yoshi actually knew what's going on because of he heard her mom last night. So he decided to sleep at Obanai's house.

"I'm gonna be a brother." he thought while smiling.

That's it for this chapter. I know some are disappointed cuz' there's only one smut scene while they do it many times.
Sorry guys, I just don't have any idea.
Well next chapter I will do my best.
Hope you enjoy it.
If you had any recommendation, feel free to make request.
See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 109 15
hey, this is my first story, it may be short or long, but I will try and make it as long as I can! I hope y'all enjoy this story, I'll try and add a...
15.7K 224 19
This is my first time writing a story so constructive criticism is allowed! Ι’Ιͺʏᴜᴜ ᴛᴏᴍΙͺᴏᴋᴀ, κœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄‡α΄Ιͺ ꜱʜΙͺΙ΄α΄€α΄’α΄œΙ’α΄€α΄‘α΄€'ꜱ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ʏᴇᴛ ᴑʜʏ α΄…α΄α΄‡κœ± Κœα΄‡ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’...
39.7K 778 16
Mikasa's true identity and Levi's life purpose. I ship these two soooo badly... Rivamika Forever.... Warning: mature content/lemon/smut/hentai-ish ...
16.8K 322 13
Y/n just can't seem to get her head on straight. She's got boys falling in love with her left and right but she only has eyes for one man, and that's...