ONEUS KINGDOM (Seohoxreaders...

By Aesthetic_EJ

Someone well said "The way sadness works is one of the strangest riddles in the world" . Did U guys agreed? W... More

Intro
Chapter:1
Chapter: 2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
New Book cover😍😍😍
Chapter: 5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
New Book πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15(The Day kingdom)
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18(Him)
Chapter:19(Willing)
Chapter:20
Chapter:21(The Scar)
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter:24(Mixed feelings?)
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27(surprise babe)
Chapter:28
Chapter:29(His possession)
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31(Black blood)
Chapter:32(Yellow eyes made the most honest promise")
Chapter:33(What if its true?)
Chapter:34(She'll never forgive you)
Chapter:35(My little angel)
Chapter:36(Part 1)
Chapter:36(part 2) Flash back
Christmas Eve special.πŸŽ„β„β›„πŸŽ‰
Chapter:37
Chapter:38(Close to you)
Chapter:39(Witch?)
Chapter: 40(Jealous)
Chapter:41(Antique shop)
Chapter:42(What have I done)
Chapter:43(Hatred?)
Chapter:44 Blood Moon(part:1)
Chapter:44 Blood Moon(part 2)
Chapter:45(preview)
Chapter: 45(part 2) A devil in disguise.
BOOK 2πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Chapter:45(part 1) Awakening

308 21 5
By Aesthetic_EJ

Y/n's POV:

I opened my eyes and find myself in a room. Laying on a bed.

The ceiling was pitch black. I sat up and rub my eyes. I observe my surrounding
The walls have a lots of cracks in them. There were bloody hand prints on them.

Some scratch marks.

As if someone was trying to dig the wall with their nails.

I look down to the bed I was sitting on. And an ear piercing scream filled the whole room.

They were covered in blood. I quickly stand up.

Where am I?

"Y/n?" I turned around. My eyes widen as I stare at her.

"Caroline?" It almost a whisper.

She walk towards me. She was wearing a shiny white long dress.

"W-Where are we?" I ask her.

She sighed and hold my hand in her cold one. Why her hands are so cold?

"We are in your dream y/n. And I'm here to tell you the truths you were unknown of." She said and started walking towards the door which wasn't there a minute a go. She opens it and we step in a whole new place.

By looking at it. We were in a village. Many people passed through us. Like we were invisible or something.

We stopped infront of an alley. She turned to me.

"This is where I was killed."

As those words escaped her mouth, we heard a loud scream. I look at my right in the alley and saw a man who was wearing all black with a fave mask, choking Caroline.

She was wearing an orange dress which was covered in blood.

"Help. P-Please." Caroline shouted in pain.

The person took off his mask but before we could see who it was...everything turns black.
*************************

I woke up with a jolt. It was another dream. Well that was realistic.

My eyes adjusted to the sunlight that was peeking through the windows of the room. I sat up on my bed and rub my eyes. Wait-

Sunlight?!?!!

My eyes widen as I look outside the window.

Am I Werewolf kingdom. But how did I end up here. I was in my room. In Vampire kingdom. How did I...?

My messy thoughts were interrupted by the door opening sound. I glanced at the door and saw

"Taeyong?" I sighed in relief as his face came in view. Finally someone who can answer my questions.

He smiled and walk in with his coffee in his hand.

"Morning my darling." He said as he took my hand in his cold one and plant a soft kiss on it.

Why is being....weird?

"Morning. Where are we?" I asked as I let my hand go from his hold.

"Nope. First breakfast than we can discuss this." He said as he signed the maid who I never know was standing in the door way. She came in with clean cloths.

"Fresh up and come downstairs. " Taeyong said as he left my room. Leaving me with my unanswered and messy thoughts.

***************************

Ravn's POV:

"For the last time, we can't let Seoho know about y/n." I said and sit on my throne.

"But why?" Leedo asked.

I have sent guards in the village and forest to look for y/n. Leedo also ordered his guards to look for her in their kingdom.

"Because if we tell him...he would look for her. And might as well attack her once he found her. And you all know very well that this time...no one can stop him from killing her."

"But Leedo hyung didn't you saw the kidnapper?" Hwanwoong asked.

"No. His face was covered. " Leedo said and shook his head.

"I think the kidnapper was well prepared. He knew that he can't kill Leedo so he poisoned him." Xion said.

"The poisoned only make him unconscious for some time being. For him to take y/n." Hwanwoong said.

"Right. " I said.

My only suspect was Taeyong. According to what Caroline said...he should have to be the one. But...strangely he was here. So, its not Taeyong...but someone else.

Flashback to what Caroline said:

Hwanwoong take a deep breath. Preparing himself for Letting out the words which were killing him alive.

"Say what you wanted to Hwanwoong." Ravn said.

"Actually...Caroline has been coming into my dreams since her death. It was been too long since she last came. I thought maybe her soul is finally in rest...but..."

Everyone were waiting for him to continue. This was all very confusing for them. How come Caroline's soul get lost. Even when they followed the rituals.

"But what Hwanwoong.?" Ravn asked getting impatient.

"But...she came again when y/n was attacked in our kingdom. S-She told me y/n is in danger. After that...she never come back again. I try to contact her soul but it was all in vain. Yesterday...Caroline came again in my dreams. But this time she delivered a message for us."

"Wait- is this possible for you to trace her soul right now?" Leedo asked.

"I tried but...its like she don't want Us to know."

"Continue what you were saying." Rose asked.

"She said...that we must not let Seoho kill y/n. We must protect them from the Demon king. The person who killed her is the one who is after y/n. Its him."

As those words left Hwanwoong's mouth. Ravn felt a shiver ran down his spine. The person who injured y/n in the forest is the same person who killed Caroline.

Was this all his plan?

But...why? What is he after? He knew our world will be ruined if the Demon King comes. Than why he...

End of flashback.
**********************

"Whatever it is. Just don't let Seoho know that..."

"Y/n is missing right?"

They all follow the voice of the person and saw Seoho standing in the door way. His fists tighten and his eyes glow red.

"S-Seoho?" Ravn stand up. He already find out about y/n. But how? He thought.

"You all thought, I won't know that my soulmate is missing? " Seoho said marched towards his family.

"And on top of that you decided to hide it from me?" He point towards Ravn. Seoho's monster was coming out. His control was slowly losing.

"L-Look Seoho I c-can expl.."

"Shut up!!" Seoho shouted. His muscles tensed up as lily put her small hand on his shoulder. His eyes were piercing through hers. Lily see through his eyes. He was broken.

He just wanted her mate to be safe. It was painful for him to accept that his soulmate was now kidnapped. He was already guilty for what he did to her. Now this...

"We will find her...for sure." Lily said with a smile. Her smile was reassuring.

"But how do you know y/n is missing?" Keonhee asked as he approach him.

"Her blood scent. Since I feed on her, I can smell her blood scent from miles away. But now...its completely gone. There's a slight bit of it in her room." Seoho said and turned around. Walking away with his broken heart and soul.

"We must find her..." Ravn said. Everyone turned back to him.

"For him. For us." Ravn said. His eyes burning with anger.

Seoho's POV:

With my heavy feet's, I make my way to her room. Only she can calm the monster. Me.

As I opened the door of her room. My nostrils filled with the sweet scent of my soulmate.

I close the door behind me. My eyes search around her room to find any clue. But...it was nothing. So the kidnapper is smart indeed.

I fall on her bed. Curling up with her blanket. I hug her pillow. Absence of her presence is killing me.

"Where are you y/n?" I asked the silence around me. Just the scent of her which wasn't even stronger. It was taking over my brain. The hold on the pillow tighten as I saw black dots before my eyes.

I quickly stand up. My body become weak. I fall on my knees. Suddenly I heard a loud piercing sound. I covered my ears. It was too loud.

What the....hell is going on here?

My chest was hurting again. How come its hurting again? When I drank y/n's blood it totally disappeared. I shouted in pain.

"H-Help....m-me." I shouted with the least energy that was left in me. Hoping someone will come.

My eyes were getting blurred.

A bring light appeared and a dark figure come out of it. It was huge.

There was a strange dark aurora around him.

The person lift me up in the air by my collars.

I took this chance to see the unknown person. But I only saw darkness. There was...no face. Nothing.

"Time out Seoho.

Its time...

For me to Rise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 636 29
√√completed√√ kim so yeon, her another name must definitely be "pulling all the red flags in heart shaped" since she some how ended up pulling hearts...
65.8K 3K 81
~story line~ As Y/N discovers she's pregnant with Jungkook's child, conflicting emotions overwhelm her. Despite their tumultuous relationship, she gr...
520 32 17
In Seoul theres two mafia groups, The Parks. And not only are they just mafias but they're also vampires. Everyone associated with them is also vampi...
76.5K 2.8K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...