Locked Away

Autorstwa StoneThrow

A normal day playing in the forest turned bad, the boys were playing hide and seek and all a sudden Alex gets... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

1.9K 57 1
Autorstwa StoneThrow

Alya returned, she couldn't bend her arms either.  I knew what she was going to tell me,  about her holding the plank, not being able to move and all of that stuff, so I told her to rest her arms to hopefully shut her up. It never worked though,  she always found a time to talk.

I was fed today, I liked it but wasn't used to it, I ate it happily but something didn't feel right. I was given more today,  maybe because I haven't eaten much or they might be up to something.  Ignoring that I ate it with peace and quiet. 

I got sent out again today to do a job, but I still couldn't use my arms probably and I still felt hungry, I tried to ignore the pains in my stomach but I couldn't. I was taken to a different room which I never seen before, in there was a pit full of water, after only a second one man pushed me in.

I was kicking my legs in panic, the water was so cold I couldn't control myself, I tried to touch the floor but the water was too deep. On the walls there were cracks so I used them to my advantage.  I put my feet on them and climbed up but I didn't realise there were guards still in here.

They pushed me back in, water went in my eyes this time andi couldn't wipe them or I would go down further.  I tried going on the wall again but this time I didn't climb up, I just kept my legs on the cracks and didn't climb any higher than I already was.  Before I knew it I slipped back in the freezing water and didn't have a clue what to do.

About an hour later they let me out, my skin was red with cold and I was soaked from hair to foot. They took me back to my cell and Alya saw me before I could dry and warm up, she hugged me trying to warm me up but that didn't work.  I just lay on my bed with my arms around my stomach trying to warm up but that didn't even work.  I was completely stuck, what am I going to do? 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13K 110 19
Lacey hughes is the younger twin sister of Luke Hughes they are really close to one another she doesn't play hockey in fact she is in cheer she is 5'...
156K 2.8K 43
17 year old Leonardo is smart, intelligent, popular and a genius. but guess what? he's the clumsiest naughtiest and most sassy brat you'll ever mee...
250K 2.8K 56
a commander after a long battle is tired but the battle never truly ends and he knows more is coming. Is he ready and can he afford to lose?
67K 2.2K 77
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...