My Alpha King

Por paranormalRHlover

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). RE... Más

chapter 1: No Time To Hide IT!
Chapter 2: Have To Attend
Chapter 3: Getting Ready
Chapter 4: Come To Escort Her
Chapter 5: On Arrival
Chapter 6: Really Don't Like Him
Chapter 7: Meet My Brother
Chapter 9: Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me
Chapter 10: What Is Going On?
Chapter 11: Please, I'll Do Anything
Chapter 12: You Know What IT Is?
Chapter 13: Where The Fuck Is My Mate
Chapter 14: Enjoy The Hunt
Chapter 15: It Won't Go Away
Chapter 16: Marked
Chapter 17: I Want To Know Everything
Chapter 18: Who Am I
just a quick note
Chapter 19: Who Am I (from Jesse's pov)
Chapter 20: I Am!
Chapter 21: Not Like This
Chapter 22: What The Fuck Was That
Chapter 23: Well?
Chapter24: Don't Want Your Pity
Chapter 25: Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Chapter 26: Not A Nightmare
Chapter 27: Hello, Buttercup
Chapter 28: Feel Almost Feral
Chapter 29: Who's He?
Chapter 30: Dream
Chapter 31: Ahhh HELL NO
Chapter 32: What Did I Do?
Chapter 33: Suprise For You

Chapter 8: Not My Fault

6.5K 252 6
Por paranormalRHlover

I apologise for the updates not being as quick as i would like but i'm trying to keep both my book going with as many regular updates as possible. Hope you're still enjoying them so far. Thank you
_______________________________________

~IT~

The man before me was snarling at me for some reason, he wouldnt be snarling his brother now would he! I was a little worried as I was told to stay away from these two but Parker insisted, said it was mandatory. That He wanted to meet Me!! Well the man doesn't seem happy about me being there. So maybe Parker was wrong!

Where the fuck is Alpha? Another deep rumble starts to rise and Parker who was still holding my waist to stop me from running slowly let's go once his brother gets right in front of me, and goes to take a step back with his hands out.

"Jesse, I've let go, calm down." What the fuck! he's just leaving me to this man!!

So he's just like all the others. Typical! I go to run but the man I guess is called Jesse. Snatches me from infront of Parker and locks his arms around me. I start to panic a little. Though his arms around me feel amazing and I can feel a slight hum on my skin. If Alpha sees this he is going to go fucking mental. The man runs his nose up my cheek and stopping by my ear he growls

"MINE!"

"Zander!..... im serious, you need to Calm down. You're scaring her. Sweetie?" Zander? But he just said Jesse! I'm so confused. Which one is it? The sweetie comment earns Parker another snarl.

"Shit! Zander, I don't know her name, chill out"
He looks at me and says in a slow calm voice

"Sweetie, His wolf, Zander, is saying he thinks your his mate and has taken control. So he felt threatened by me touching you. It made him aggressive seeing you with another male, brother or not I'm lucky he didn't kill me." Parker tries to explain but I don't understand what's happening. And all he's doing is making me panic more. I'm not allowed a mate. This bracelet prevents me from knowing and my mate knowing too, so I don't know why he thinks I'm his. But I do have a strong desire to protect him from Alpha.

I start to struggle, I need to get away from him before Alpha sees what's happening, but Zander pulls me into him, tightening his hold on me which causes me to cry out from the pain on my back. When I cry out he loosens his hold on me slightly, but doesn't let go. Fuck, if they notice the wounds Alpha will kill me for sure. I start to struggle more but he still doesn't let go.

"It's OK. I promise he won't hurt you!" Parkes says to me slowly as Zander starts rubbing himself all over me.

"Zander, you need to calm down and let Jesse have control back. She's apparently already got a mate" Parker says sternly

What is this guy doing? Is he crazy or something, he can feel me struggle but won't let go.! And I hear him saying over and over. Mine! Fuck!!

I look around and see that loads of people are looking at us. I just hope I can get away before the Alpha sees this.

"Let GO!" I shout in my mind

He whispers in my ear, making me shiver "NEVER!"

"What?....he.....he HEARD me!?"

"That's right little mate I heard you." Then he nips my ear and it feels so good.

Wait a minute......even he said MATE!! And what am I thinking? It doesn't feel good!! He needs to stop. I remember Alpha told me some would try to claim I was their mate as the bracelet distort's the smells and shit or something like that. I have no idea how mates work, so I don't get what that means anyway. so his wolf must be confused. He then spins me around and hoists me up and my hands go to his muscular shoulders, legs dangling. And he puts his face in the crook of my neck and takes a deep inhale, squeezing me. If he squeezes me any tighter I might snap.

"Your Mine.....I can't believe I finally found you. Though you do smell strange and I can only feel a hum. But I don't see any mark's so you can't be mated" as he pulls back smiling and looks into my eyes, I can't tear mine away. He really is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen and his eyes hold me captive.

Hang on!! how am I looking in his eyes? This shouldn't be possible. I shouldn't be feeling these things with this stranger either. Unless thats another affect of the bracelet? His mouth watering scent of cinnamon and the forest surrounded me, being this close to him, So it was him I smelt outside my room earlier. Huh, I wonder why I can't smell him as strongly now? It's dulled and there's another scent mixing with it that's making me turn my nose up. Almost smells like Remi!

He has me so mesmerised I don't hear, smell or see the Alpha making his way towards us. He grabs my wrist and yanks me from Jesse's arm's. fuck that hurt. And lucky he kept hold of my wrist otherwise I'd have landed on the top step and tumbled down them all. I hear the same deep rumbling noise from earlier, it must be Zander again.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?? I told you to stay away, you're going to regret embarrassing me, throwing yourself at the King this way" he shouts in my head making me wince and flinch expecting him to hit me. I blink up at him in confusion, then they widen at the realisation of what I just did. At how much trouble I'm in. I just winced and flinched away from him. In front of everyone. Shit! I'm not scared of him but I'm in enough pain as it Is! There's no way no one saw that right? When I can't meet Alpha's eyes, it confirms the command isn't broken? But how was I able to look Jesse in the eye?

"Your so fucking lucky there are too many witnesses around. Otherwise you'd be more black and blue than already are. You no longer have 2 days to yourself. And no more leniency over the weekend. Any time you step out of line, is a day without food. Now fuck off to your room while I deal with the fall out. Where the fuck is Remi? She's coming to see the King to make up for your disgusting behaviour. I'll be seeing you once Darren has finished with you. I'm going to make her smell like you if he thinks your his mate. She can mate with him then"

My eyes widen.
"No. Please. Alpha it's not my fault! You said multiple men would claim I was there! He's one of them! But Don't make him think she's his mate. I beg you. Distribute my scent over a few different girls to confuse him if you have to, but don't falsify one person as his mate. I'll tell him I'm mating someone else. Anything, please"

"Why do you care about him anyway?. I will do what I want. And you should have thought about that before you did this!! Now g-" He gets interrupted

"TAKE. YOUR. HANDS. OFF. OF. HER. NOW!!" Jesse says, sounding deadly.

"I'm so sorry your hi-- uhum Alpha Jesse. For her behaviour. Her Mate is on his way to retrieve her, so I'll be sending her on her way." When he sees the man in question almost to us, he flings me at Alpha Darren who catches me around the waist. Oh no! He can't mean what I think he means! I will not mate with this man. I can see his triumphant and malicious smile out the corner of my eye. Fuck. I didn't mean I'd mate anyone, I'd just tell Jesse that.

I look back at Jesse who seems to be confused. And hear

"Her Mate?! But she has no mark's!?"

"Yes they are each other's chosen. And plan to mate tomorrow. RIGHT?"

He gives me a look that promises more than just pain if I don't agree, plus it's not Jesse's fault he's confused, I wish he was my mate and could take me from this hell hole. So swallowing and looking down, I grit my teeth and nod once. Then Alpha Darren is hauling me away. I hope he doesn't use Remi to trick him.

I don't hear or see what happens after as I'm taken to my room. Where Alpha Darren rips my dress from my body, while saying in utter excitement and backing me up to the bed.

"Did you hear that? He's given me verbal permission to mate you. And in front of the King. Ha. Shame I still have to wait for the hunt tomorrow to officially mate you but for now. Fucking you will have to do. Not long now though till you're mine and I can do with you as I please! Whenever I please.. and Daniel will never be able to stop me after that" He then shoves me to the bed pinning my wrists above my head with one hand. I'm in pain all over and can't fight him off. I do headbutt him though which earns me a smack across my face. My face can't get any worse so who cares. He pulls the front of his trousers down to free himself then pulls my underwear to the side and forces himself in me, on a long drawn out moan.

"Fuck yes. I'll never tire off feeling your pussy wrapped round my dick, and it's going to happen a lot." thrust after thrust he moans and groans until he's done. Just when I think he's gonna get off of me he bites me. The fucking arsehole marked me. How dare he, I struggle but he tells me I'm not to leave my room or open the door until Alpha comes for me.

I shower being careful to not cause any more damage and pain to my whole being and scrub that arshole from my body as best I can, especially the mark. I'm tempted to burn it off. I try to get the mask off my face with warm soapy water but it's no use. I'll have to find some coke tomorrow. I make my way to the bed, climb in, and fall asleep fast.

When Alpha does come for me it's around midnight when I wake with a scream. While I was asleep he tied my wrists to the bed and then started whipping me. I can't move as he rains down blow after blow. My wrist's pulled on the restraints with each blow. I can't stop the screams either, it must have silver in as my back is also on fire, I've had silver used on me so much to know the difference. He doesn't stop, just keeps doing it over and over. He only stops for a moment to say.

"I don't want to see you tomorrow, until you go on the hunt. You better be ready by noon as i have something in store for you before hand and it starts just after dark. And Alpha Darren WILL mate you. I've given him something in case you try to fight or stop him. But don't worry, I'll still be seeing you when I feel like a fuck or to punish you, so don't miss me too much!" He laughs

I will do everything I can to keep him from mating me. Alpha starts the whipping again, my back is shredded. If he doesn't stop soon there will be no more of my back to whip as it will be down to the bone. I don't know how long it goes on for, as it's all too much to bear and I pass out.

I wake in the middle of the night when I hear a noise and surprisingly my back doesn't feel as bad as I was expecting it to. It still hurts, don't think I'm downplaying it, but it's just about bearable. When I try to get up to see what woke me I hiss out in pain. How the fuck he thinks I can keep others away during the hunt in this pain is beyond me. Though I guess that's why he did it. He doesn't care if any of them rape me just as long as they don't try to mate me as im Alpha Darren's property! I'm going to have to try and cross borders while there all here doing the hunt.

I know they have the non-eligible wolf's still at their respective lands but maybe I can get by undetected. I'm happy to take the risk anyway. Anything is better than this shit and the first and only chance I'll ever get I'm sure. Going slowly I get up to use the loo and wash my hand then rummage around in the supplies he left to see if I can find some pain killers. And BINGO! I open the pack and.....that fucker! He left the empty box. Arrggghhh! That came out sounding croaky. I guess due to all the screaming last night. Giving up I go and get back into bed and close my eyes. As I'm drifting off to sleep I catch a whiff of Jesse's scent and I fall asleep thinking about mesmerising brown eyes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.5K 113 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
2.7K 51 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...
23.8K 2K 50
The fates certainly have a twisted sense of humor. Life is hard enough trying to juggle the growing harem of men in her bed while fobbing off her ps...
3.2M 93.4K 54
"Are you ready, baby?" I'm asking her as much as I'm asking myself. She never lets her eyes leave mine. "Mm," she nods and I push all the way in. Her...