Jus A Kiss || NBA YOUNGBOY LO...

By LovingKentrell

Anybody who has social media has heard of Kentrell (Youngboy) at least once. If you know anything about him... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑 - cont.
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝟎𝟎 | 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐| 𝟎𝟏
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐| 𝟎𝟐
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟑
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟒
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟓
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟔
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟕
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟖
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟗
𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟏𝟎

𝟐𝟕

2.1K 80 19
By LovingKentrell

「𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵」
+5dys

✑ ᴮᵃᵗᵒⁿ ᴿᵒᵘᵍᵉ, ᴸᴬ

Ben 💚

Sherhonda's monsters inc looking ass had me run to the bakery today to pick up Top's cake.

My boy finally twenty-one.

I remember back when we didn't have shit, we always said we'd never make it past nineteen and here we are.

I can't believe all his dreams finally came true and he put the whole gang on.

Top a real one fasho. So anytime he needs me, I swear to god I'm coming.

I banged loudly on the door waiting for somebody to
open it so I could start setting up for his surprise party.

The party was Malaysia's idea but they ran me ragged all through Louisiana to pick shit up for it.

I didn't mind though. The only part that sucked was when Sherhonda woke me up.

Her breath smelled like hot ass.

The front door swung open and sherhonda pulled me inside.

"Hurry up, boy."

I rolled my eyes, walking over to the end table, setting down the cake and gently placing a candle with the number 1 into it.

After putting the first candle down, I reached into the Walmart bag, pulling out the candle with a number two on it.

I felt the flash of a phone and turned to see Sherhonda taking a picture.

"Say, man don't post that."

She looked confused and I only shook my head in response.

Aint no way she's that slow.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and seen it was an incoming call from Yasmin.

I quickly answered, bringing the phone up to my ear.

"Bae? Switch it over to FaceTime, Lay wants to see the setup."

I nodded my head, then realized she couldn't see it.

"Bet."

I hung up and called her back off FaceTime, flipping the camera so Malaysia could see how it looked so far.

"We need balloons or something, that ghetto ass setup."

I sucked my teeth.

"Bit— you pick em up then."

And with that, I hung up in their face.

They got me fucked up.

Top gone love it.

·····•·····

I N S T A G R A M

@𝐧𝐛𝐚_𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝

♥ 💬 ↗

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐎𝐆_𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝟑, @𝐦𝐠𝐧𝐠𝟏𝟎𝐱, @𝐍𝐁𝐀_𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐘,
& 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬..

𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘋! 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘉𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘏𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘓𝘐 𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘋𝘋𝘈 𝘐 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 🥳

@𝗡𝗕𝗔_𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆: 𝙻𝚞𝚟𝚟 🐍

@𝗟𝘂𝘃𝟰𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮𝗸: 🥴😂

@𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗬𝗮𝘆𝗮: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

View 450 other comments..

@𝗡𝗕𝗔_𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗬

♥ ↗

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐘𝐚𝐬, @𝐍𝐁𝐀_𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲, & 800 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬..

𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 21𝘴𝘵 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 💕

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳..

@𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐋𝐞𝐞

♥ 💬 ↗

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧_𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨, @𝐍𝐁𝐀_𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲, @𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐘𝐚𝐲𝐚, & 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰! 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘣 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 🎂💯

@𝗜𝗺𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻: 😍😍
𝗠𝗴𝗻𝗴𝟭𝟬𝘅: 🤣 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚒𝚙
View 10 more replies..

𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗻_𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼: 💚

@𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝟳𝟮𝟯𝟮: 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙱𝚍𝚊𝚢!

View 500 other comments..

𝐦𝐠𝐧𝐠𝟏𝟎𝐱

♥ 💬 ↗

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦 🔟 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺.... 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭... 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢 𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘺𝘢𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘎𝘌𝘛 🌋🌋 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 🎈

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐎𝐆_𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝟑, @𝐍𝐁𝐀_𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲, @ 𝐈𝐭𝐳𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐁𝐖𝐚𝐲, & 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

@𝟯𝟴_𝗚𝗮𝗻𝗴: 𝚆𝚝𝚏 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢?

@𝗡𝗕𝗔_𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆: 💚🐍

@𝗜𝗺𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚐𝚐𝚐𝚐

View 165 other comments..

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐚

♥ 💬 ↗

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝐧𝐛𝐚_𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, & 𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬..

𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘥 🤣𝘠𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦, 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 💜!

@𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗬𝗮𝘀: 𝙻𝙼𝙰𝙾 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝙱𝚈𝙴 𝚃𝙱 "𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈" 😂😂
↪𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗟𝗲𝗲: 😂
View 2 other replies..

@𝗠𝗴𝗻𝗴𝟭𝟬𝘅: 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜 🤢

@𝗜𝗺𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗸𝘆𝘆: 😍😍🔐

@𝗞𝗮𝘆𝘆𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲: 𝚋𝚊𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 🥴

View 14 more comments..

@𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐘𝐚𝐲𝐚

♥ 💬 ↗

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 @𝗜𝗺𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻, @𝐎𝐆_𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝟑, @𝐍𝐁𝐀_𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲, & 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 😌 𝘚𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘛𝘛𝘛 🔫

@𝗡𝗕𝗔_𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆: 💚

@𝐧𝐛𝐚_𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝: 𝚍𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚗 🤣
@𝗠𝗴𝗻𝗴𝟭𝟬𝘅: 𝚘𝚗𝚋 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝟾 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 😂

@𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗙𝗮𝗬𝗮: 🥺🥺

View 567 other comments..

·····•·····

Malaysia 🌸

I made Yasmin stop by dollar tree on the way over to Sherhonda's condo.

I thought it was cute that Ben wanted to help, but if I left all the decorating up to him, the place would look ridiculous.

I wanted to get Kentrell them cute little number balloons and make him take pictures in front of them.

Kentrell hated taking pictures, but I didn't care. I wanted him to be able to look back on this day.

I loved pictures. No matter how much everyone always made fun of me for wanting to take them, I took them.

You never know when that's all you're gonna have left to remember somebody.

After picking out some golden birthday balloons, I made my way over to the freezer area.

Sliding open the freezer door and bending down, deciding on getting a bucket of Neapolitan ice cream for everyone to have.

After I grabbed the ice cream, I started walking around the store looking for Yasmin.

We both needed different items so we split up when we first got into the store.

I walked past a bunch of isles and it wasn't until the isle with pads and tampons that I seen her.

When she seen me, her cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

What's she so embarrassed about her period for?

I made my way over to her and my eyes bulged out of my head when I seen what was in her hand.

After forty-five minutes of riding in pure silence, we had finally arrived at Sherhonda's.

I turned to look at Yas with a warm smile plastered across my face. I tried to be as convincing as possible but I was freaking out for her.

I grabbed her hand, taking it in mine, before looking back up at her.

"Look, just go in there and go straight to the bathroom. Take the test. I'll start setting up and when the five minutes are up I'll come in there and look with you so Ben doesn't suspect anything... go."

I watched as Yasmin undid her seatbelt, hopping out of the car and hurrying up to Sherhondas front door.

Once I watched her walk inside, I let out a breathe of air I didn't even know I was holding in, saying a silent prayer for her in my head.

Shortly after, I hopped out of the car myself, opening the back door and grabbing all the bags, making my way inside.

"Sisss!"

I playfully rolled my eyes hearing Ben holler from the other room as Sherhonda came up taking a few of the bags out of my hands.

"How you and my grand baby doing?"

I warmly smiled at her, though the baby was the last thing I wanted to be asked about right now.

"We're good.. Is all the food done?"

She nodded in response, pulling out a cigarette and bringing it up to her mouth.

"Yep. You don't worry about a thing, I never threw birthday parties for him, he'll be happy with anything."

My heart crushed hearing her be so okay with never giving her son a birthday. But that's Sherhonda for you.

I quickly shrugged it off, finishing decorating the living room, taking a step back and smiling a bit to myself.

I called Ben into the living room to show him what the two of us were able to pull off.

I roared out in laughter as I watched him excitedly jump around like a little kid.

"I can't wait for Top to get here, boyyy."

I smiled over at him.

"Me too! Uhh- hold that thought,'though."

After snapping a quick picture of the display, I hurried off to the bathroom to join Yasmin.

I turned the knob over, soon realizing the door was locked.

I heard sniffles coming from the inside of the bathroom and was pretty sure I knew the results from that point.

·····•·····

Yasmin 🌹

Seeing the positive results staring back in my face, I felt my heart drop to my ass.

I wanted to scream but no sound came out.

I felt hot tears building up in my eyes and slowly dropping down my face.

I couldn't think of anything, my mind was completely blank. But that only lasted for a minute.

Soon my thoughts became cluttered and I felt a bad migraine coming on.

I didn't know what effect this would have on my life.

Im only eighteen, I haven't even graduated yet and I'm pregnant by someone who continuously cheats on me.

I'm never gonna mean anything to anyone, but I haven't since before I even met Benjamin.

I heard a soft knock on the bathroom door and knew right away it was Malaysia.

Part of me didn't wanna face her, but the other half of me was hating going through this alone.

As fucked as it sounds, I was glad to not be the only pregnant one. We now were in this together. And hopefully it would be like that, forever.

I turned the lock before slowly opening the door, leaving only enough space for her to slip in.

As soon as she slipped in, she pulled me into a tight squeeze.

I'm not sure how she knew, but this was exactly what I needed.

After a half an hour of us standing like that, in pure silence, I gently pulled out of the hug.

I didn't want to make today about me. This was Kentrell's day and I knew all of the hell she went through for this party.

I was not about to ruin it, pregnant or not.

"Uhh— you should probably be getting out there."

"But what about yo—"

"Look Lay, I'm gonna be fine. Let's go give that boy a damn party!"

I smiled at her, wiping at my eyes.

·····•·····

Authors Note: Not updates on updates 😂.. I ain't been doing shit but listening to my boy music 🥺

I gotta be the only one still sadddd. Cause wtfff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 969 58
"Tonight it's Wednesday baby we gone have fun now." Kentrell finally found the girl to go through the test with but will it be too much for little s...
117K 4.5K 26
Kentrell would mistreat her but she still always loved him. She didn't care what he did, but why?
157K 4.8K 39
Now married 19 year old Mya is finding out thjngs about her ex and baby. Will her and kentrell stay together?