The Bet (Jenlisa)

By JeyHolmes

Lisa Manoban, a professional dealer in a casino with a very classified profile. Girls find her attractive and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 [M]
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 [M]
Chapter 24 [M]
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [M]
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 [M]
Author's Note

Chapter 14 [M]

6.3K 201 28
By JeyHolmes

[Lisa]

I was awaken by the sound of the doorbell. I groaned as I fluttered my eyes open. The sun rays creeping between the curtains hanging by my room  hit my face.

"Oh god. Who could that be?", I glanced at the clock on top of my bedside table.

"At fucking 8am?", I lazily get up and put on my shirt since I always sleep with just my sports bra on.

I look at my video intercom to see who is it. A guy wearing a black cap and a black shirt. A delivery guy?

I went to the door to open it.

"Ah good morning, I'm here to pick up Miss Jennie Kim's luggages", he said. I looked at him from head to toe, not even minding to answer. He looks intimidated, it was evident with the way he gulps and smiled awkwardly at me.

"Uhm.. ma'am? Can I get Miss Jennie Kim's luggages?", He asked again then chuckled awkwardly. I breathed out a chuckle before I answered with a cold tone.

"No, I'll bring this to her", I was gonna close the door but the guy was persistent, he blocked the door by his hand.

"Ma'am. I'm sorry. I was ordered to bring back her things, I might get fired if I can't get it back", he looks scared and worried, almost begging me with the tone of his voice.

I huffed in annoyance and clenched my jaw.

"It's not my problem. I said I'll give it to her personally. Tell her that.", I closed the door but then the door bell rang again. I irritably groaned and opened the door again.

"How much is your salary for a month?", I was already losing my patience.

"I- uh.. w-why ma'am? I- I just really need to get it back please", he pleaded.

"I said how much is your monthly salary?",I asked him sternly.

"It's 3,360 dollars ma'am", he gulped as he was looking at me with teary eyes.

I went back inside my unit and took my cheque and wrote 6000 dollars then signed it. I tore it and gave it to him.

"Just put your name on there. You may leave", I told him. His eyes widened when he got the cheque.

"If you get fired, you have enough budget to find another job", I said and closed the door. I sighed in relief when he didn't ring the bell again.

I turned attention on Jennie's luggage just sitting by the couch.

"Crazy. I spent six thousand dollars for that?", I scoffed and shook my head. What the fuck is happening to me?

I can't deny it, part of me wants to see her. Not that I already like her. I don't know. Am I feeling guilty now? Maybe.

I decided to take a shower to freshen up my morning. I was sleepy earlier but then I couldn't get to sleep anymore.

I decided to just wear a casual attire. Looking myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a gray crop top celine shirt and a camouflage blazer, paired with light blue denim pants and white sneakers. Do I look fine? Pfft.. why am I even bothered with how I look in front of her? Crazy. You're crazy Lisa! I scolded myself and went out of my room.

As I was about to go out of my unit with the luggage being pulled by my hand, Jisoo suddenly barged inside.

"Yow! Oh.. where are you going?", She asked curiously. Her eyes went down to the luggage that I was carrying.

"Wait, are you going to Jennie's?", She asked.

"Yep. I have to give this back to her", I briefly said and moved past her.

"Oh hold on. Let me come with you", she smiled widely and opened the door for me.

"Why?", I furrowed my brows.

"I want to see Rosie. I know Rosie will be there. So come on let's hurry up!", she said and pushed me towards the door.
I hissed and I just went out. She's wearing a hoodie, paired with her black pants.

"Let's go! Let's go!", She run towards the elevator and pushed the button.

"Excited much?", I asked sarcastically.

"Very much!", She laughed out loud and I just rolled my eyes on my best friend. I swear to god, she can be annoying at times.

"So what's the plan?", Jisoo asked as soon as we reached the ground floor. I sighed and just shrugged. I really don't have any plans in mind.

"The plan is to give this back to her", I told Jisoo.

"Wait, so that's it? You're just gonna forget everything?", Jisoo went in front of me which caused me to stop walking. I looked at her with a boring look.

"There's nothing happened Jisoo. The deal is off. Anyways, I already got what I want. She's been humiliated in front of you and her best friend", I continued walking.

"Are you happy?",she asked again.

"Is that even matter?", I sighed heavily when we finally reached the parking lot. I opened the trunk of my car to put Jennie's luggage inside.

"Yes it matters", Jisoo said, still not dropping the topic.

"Yes I am happy Jisoo", I muttered and closed the trunk forcefully.

"That doesn't seem like to me", she said then opened the door to the shotgun seat.

"Just drop it Jisoo. I just want to get back to my usual routine. This is getting exhausting and stressful for me", I almost pleaded my best friend who somehow understands what I have said with the way she nodded.

"Okay. But-",she was about to say something but I grunted and scowled at her.

"Jisoooo!", I whined and she raised her both hands, finally deciding to drop the topic.

"Okay. Okay", she said and leaned back to her seat.

I started driving, Jisoo was looking at me from time to time and I just pretended I that I didn't notice. She puffed out some air and I pressed my mouth on a thin line.

"What is it Jisoo?", I asked her.

"Do you know where she lives?", She asked.

"I don't"

"Oh then how can we give her things to her?", She tilted her head, looking at me.

"But I know where she works"

"So you're gonna go there at her company?", Jisoo asked again.

"Yes..", there's a dead silence after. I know Jisoo wants to ask more but I think she's been very careful not to piss me off and I feel bad for being an ass right now. I sighed and looked at my best friend.

"Look, Jisoo. I'm sorry", I muttered sincerely.

She raised her brows and and then smiled at me.

"See? It's not that hard to say sorry", she said with a teasing smile.

"What?", I knitted my brows looking at her.

"I know you're sorry. And you should tell that to her", my best friend patted my shoulder and I just shook my head.

"Why would I say sorry. I didn't do anything", I told Jisoo.

"You humiliated her. You almost had sex yesterday and you were harsh at her every single time", Jisoo said with a scolding look.

"I didn't initiate it", I uttered.

"What?"

I sighed and slowed down the car since we're approaching the crossing and the street lights turned red. So I hit the brakes.

I looked at Jisoo and massaged my temple and breathed out.

"She kissed me first, it was her who wants it", I said.

Jisoo's eyes widened, "Oh my god!".

"Yep, so it's not my fault", the street lights turned green and so I continued driving towards the main office of Kim Telecom. It's not hard to find since it's the tallest building here in the city with letters KT on top.

I drove to the parking lot of the building hoping I could find an empty space. They have many employees since their parking lot is as big as the parking lot of a Mall. I finally found an empty space and I carefully parked my car and stopped the engine.

"So... What's your plan", Jisoo asked again.

I chewed my inner cheek. Am I actually gonna make a plan right now? When I didn't answer, Jisoo spoke again.

"I'm gonna text Jennie"

"No. Let me text her", I stopped Jisoo from typing in her phone.

I took my phone and I saw a message. I didn't notice I got a message since I was driving earlier.

🥟: I need my luggage back. Why do you have to bring it back personally? You could have just given my things to my employee.

😎: No. I'm actually here in your building right now

🥟: What are you doing here?

😎: I got your luggage.

🥟: Just leave it to the receptionist on the ground floor.

😎: I want to give it to you personally

🥟: Why? We don't have anything to talk about

😎: I'm here at the parking lot

🥟: I have a meeting right now

😎: I can wait

🥟: What's all the fuss Lisa??!!! You can just leave it to the receptionist.

😎: NO

🥟: Just stop this Lisa

😎: I'm not doing anything

🥟: I'm at the 30th floor. You may bring it up here.

😎: I thought you have a meeting

🥟: It's almost done. Now let's just end all of this, can we??

😎: Alright

I unbuckled my seatbelt and Jisoo was typing something on her phone.

"Oh wait", I paused and looked at her.

"Where are you going?", She asked.

"To Jennie's office, you're not coming?"

"Ah.. actually, I'm gonna meet Rosie at the coffee shop nearby. You can just go alone", she smiled excitedly while typing at her phone.

"Okay", I went out of the car and took the luggage out of the trunk.

"I'm gonna leave the keys to you", I gave Jisoo the keys and she said "Roger that, good luck"

I don't need luck. I don't believe in luck. I believe that everything that's happening to us here in this world is caused by our actions and not by luck or fate.

I reached the receptionist in the ground floor. She's wearing navy blue blouse and pencil cut skirt. There's a name badge just above her right chest. Momo Hirai.

"Good morning, I need to go up to the CEO office", I told the receptionist. She smiled softly at me and looked at her computer, then glanced back at me.

"Do you have an appointment ma'am?", She asked.

"Actually, I don't, but I have her things here and she said to bring this up to her", I told her. The receptionist looked down to where the luggage is and nodded.

"Hold on ma'am", she said as she took the telephone.

"Hello Ma'am, this is from the reception area. There's someone wants to meet you ma'am, and she said she has your things, should I let her in?", She nodded after a few moments.

"Got it ma'am, thank you", she put the phone down and turned her attention to me.

"Ahm, can I have your ID ma'am?", She asked.

"Sure", I took my wallet and pulled out my ID then gave it to her. She handed me an RFID card.

"Okay Miss Manoban, you may go up to the 30th floor", she said.

"Thanks", I smiled and started to walk to the elevator. Thankfully the elevator isn't full. It might be because it's still work hour and it's not yet lunch time.

I finally reached the 30th floor and I stepped out then walked towards the glass door. I tapped my card on the door lock. After a beep sound, it automatically opened and I pulled the luggage in. Her office is huge, there's a lady standing and looking down at the computer. She wears the same uniform as the receptionist in the ground floor.

"Good morning ma'am, welcome to the CEO office", the lady spoke.

"I need to speak to the CEO", I smiled at her.

"Are you Miss Manoban?", She asked.

"Yes"

"Okay ma'am, the CEO is waiting inside her office", she said. I nodded and proceed towards the door. I turned the knob and pushed the door open. I found Jennie sitting in front of her desk, looking down and reading some documents. I gulped as I find her hot in her black outfit. She looks intimidating but I won't buy this. She looks like a mandu to me anyways.

I smirked as I approached her. She turned her eyes on me and sighed.

"You can just leave it there", she coldly said and went back to reading the documents on her desk.

But I didn't leave.

"What do you still want Lisa?", She asked without even looking at me.

"Yesterday-", I paused when she turned her attention to me.

"Yesterday was a mistake Lisa. It doesn't mean anything", she said. I breathed out a chuckle at her words. Why does she think that she's in control of everything?

"Yes, I was gonna say that. It was a mistake by you", I simpered and she laughed out loud.

"By me? Wow. It's always me, right?", She stood up and then started to approach me. She crossed her arms and raised a brow at me.

"I don't have any more business with you Lisa. You may leave", she turned her back yet I couldn't leave. What do I still want? Why am I here in the first place? I gritted my teeth as I don't even know the answer.

"Why did you agree to be my slave?", I blurted out.

"Coz you threatened me that you're gonna tell my dad what I did", she went back to her desk but only leaned back to her seat.

"Are you 12?", I mocked her since she looks like someone who is so afraid of her father.

"You don't know anything Lisa. Just leave", she said coldly.

"Then why are you calling off the deal?", I asked as I walked towards her desk. She looked up at me as I stopped in front of her desk.

"Coz I hate you. I hate how you treat me. I hate how you humiliate me. I hate everything about you. I hate you", she gritted her teeth while answering yet looked away immediately. She really hates me huh?

I squinted my eyes at her.

"You kissed me first", I told her.

"So? That was a mistake", she answered, still looking away.

Seriously, I don't know why I'm still here standing in front of her and still talking.

She then stood up and glared at me.

"It was a mistake. Just let it go Lisa. I did it to see if you just want sex from me and you proved me right. So I called it off", she retorted and I laughed mockingly.

Did she really think I want her body? Do I? No. Yes? No! I breathed out and laughed. An idea came to my mind, I took a few steps towards her. She stepped back and her back hit the wall. There's a painting hanging on the wall just above her head. Panic is evident in her eyes as I leaned my hands on the wall, trapping her between my arms.

"Do you really think I just want sex from you?", I asked in a low tone. I can smell her sweet scent with our proximity.

"Yes, just like what you are doing right now", she gulped and tried to push me but that didn't affect me.

"If Jisoo and Rosie weren't there yesterday, what could have happened", our faces were just inch apart. Her chest was heaving up and down, she was holding her breathe and looking anywhere but me.

"I think your body acts opposite to what your mind tells you to do", I whispered. She looked down to avoid my gaze.

"Look at me Jennie", I placed my finger below her chin to make her look at me.
She gulped and when our eyes met, I can see the doubt in her eyes.

"Am I the one who wants this?", I mumbled and leaned closer almost capturing her lips. I can see her lips trembling and her breath hitched when my lips pressed on her. I don't know what's happening to me but I just found myself kissing her. It surprised me when she wrapped her arms on my neck and pulled me closer.

I reached for her waist down to her behind and she moaned when I squeezed them. My hands fit perfectly on her behind. She leaped up to me and I supported her legs with my hands. I made her sit on her desk and continued lavishing her lips with kisses, she groaned everytime I bite and suck her lips. She's so fucking sexy and I can't help myself to cup her breast outside her dress.

She moaned again when I massaged it harder, then pressed my tongue inside her mouth. I felt turned on with the way she sucked my tongue and so I bit her upper lip. We're almost running out of oxygen so I went down on her neck and she tilted her head to give me more access. My hand started to untie her belt causing her dress to open revealing her black brassiere. I breathed out looking down to her covered breast. She bit her lip as she pulled my face and kissed me again. My hand travelled inside her bra pulling out her breast. She moaned against my mouth when my thumb played on her nipple.

"Lisa fuck", she breathed out. I pulled away and took her nipple to my mouth. Her mouth hang open and I continue sucking her breast , tugging it gently between my teeth. My tongue lick it making her closer her eyes and pulled my face for more contact.

I ran my hand on her thigh up to her underwear and teased her clit outside. I can feel her wetness outside her underwear. She opened her legs a little wider, giving my fingers an easier access to her clit.

"Oh..hmmmp, shit", she mumbled as I stroke her clit.

"Does it feel good?", I pulled away from her breast and sucked her collar bone.

I pushed her underwear aside and I felt her wet core against my finger.

"Oh god! Lisa", she breathed out. She gripped on my shoulder as I continued stroking her wet clit faster. Her hips started to move. I can cum with just the look on her face. She's fucking loving it.

"I'm..oh!", her thighs trembled and I immediately insert my fingers inside her.

"Oh my god!", She yelped and hugged me when I started to move in and out of her.

"Now who wants it? Huh?", I whispered and curled my fingers inside her.

"Don't stop. Ah..", she bit my shoulder as she continued moving her hips while I thrust my fingers inside her faster and deeper. She was griping tightly on my shirt.

"I'm..almost there.. ah Lisa"

"Cum for me baby", I whispered against her ear.

She finally came and I felt her hot liquid on my fingers. I pulled them out and sucked on it.

"You taste sweet", I gave her a smug smile. She was steadying her breathing then glared at me before looking away.

"You got what you want. Now leave", she coldly said.

I scoffed and shook my head.

"No, I gave what you want Jennie", I watched her fixed herself, tying her belt again then pushed me away from her.

"You can leave now Lisa", She said.

I smirked and went to the door. Part of me still don't know why I did that. But it doesn't matter to her anyways. I must admit, she is really hot but she's just like any other girls and I just gave her what she wants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.8K 39
She's Lisa - the ever gorgeous and mighty Lalisa Manoban- crown princess of United Kingdom but hell of a spoiled brat, jackass, happy go lucky. She's...
1M 24.7K 41
Lisa Manoban is a womanizer, everyone is falling for her charisma. But what would it be if the day comes when she will taste her own poison. Jennie...
14.9K 454 6
A body full of tattoos and a spine chilling death glare. That's how they describe Lisa Manoban, the Mafia leader of Seoul. She comes from a rich fami...
4.8M 118K 45
Lalisa Manoban An agent, and not just a simple agent mind you. She's the cream of the top, the best of the best, give her a mission and expect a 100%...