Chapter 15

[Jennie]

Fuck! What did I just do?!

After what happened to us inside my office, I felt scared. Not because I was scared of her but because I can't trust my own feelings. I feel like my feelings would betray me. I am actually confused right now, and I'm just staring blankly at the door where she left.

"Shit! This is so wrong", I massaged my temple as my elbow placed on my desk.
Now what's gonna happen next? I don't know. I just don't know and I don't have any plans to know coz it might turn out to something unexpected.

I need Rosie right now, I need my bestfriend. I immediately took my phone and dialed her number. I felt horrible and miserable right now. Not only because I had sex with Lisa but because we did it here in my office. I felt ashame of myself. I let her fuck me here on my desk. Yes, she's good but it shouldn't have happened.

"Jennie?", Rosie answered immediately. I bit my lip, not knowing what to say to her. I didn't speak.

"Hey Jen, did something happen?", Rosie spoke again. I felt the lump on my throat and suddenly I felt hot tears running down my face. I'm scared.

"Where are you Jennie?", She asked. I heard some noise in the background and cars beeping.

"I'm on my way to your office. Now if I don't see you there, I swear-"

"She was here, Rosie", I tried to sound normal even if I wanted to weep right now.

"Who? Lisa?", She asked.

I gulped before I answered. I'm afraid she'll hear me crying.

"Yes, she's here", my hands were trembling right now. I hate it when anxiety kicks in my system. I hate it, now that I'm literally panicking. I was bold earlier, I don't think I felt even a slight fear when we did that. But right after she left, that's when every emotions came rushing to me. It's like I had adrenaline rush and now it all drained down.

"What did she do there? Wait.. did she do something to you?", She sounded worried.
I couldn't tell her.

"We..", I paused and gulped again. Fuck this emotion! Fuck!

My voice betrayed me and I'm sure Rosie heard that.

"Wait for me, I'm going up now. I swear to god Jennie Ruby Jane. I'm gonna kill Lisa if she did something to you", now she sounded mad.

I hate myself coz I had a choice. I should have pushed her away. I know I hate her but why do I want her on that moment? I wiped my tears, not saying any words until Rosie barged inside my office with her fuming expression.

"Jennie", she spoke and she quickly went to my desk and pulled me for a hug. This time, I broke down and cry.

"Rosie. I don't know what happened. I'm just scared", I told her. She rubbed my back while making me calm down.

"Can you please explain it to me? Did she hurt you?", She was already tearing up. My best friend is a crybaby too. When she sees someone crying, she ends up crying as well. I still feel ashamed of myself but I have to tell it to her.

"We.. we.. did it", I covered my face with my palm, I'm embarrassed to face Rosie.

"What? You did what?", She felt confused at first but then I heard her gasped.

"Oh my god!!", She covered her mouth and I still couldn't look on her.

"You.. oh my god. Wow", there was a sudden silence and I slowly uncovered my face and Rosie was just looking at me. I looked down at my fidgeting fingers.