REASON TO LOVE AGAIN

By Stella_9977

Book 3 of unknown tribe. This is a love stories of Oscar and Delta. More

A/N
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
a/n
rant angyst
?!error?!r@N+?!V3N+

Another rant

94 3 1
By Stella_9977

So.....

I announce that i have adhd.....

I told my sister about it.

And she was like,
' don't believe that sh**. You need to see a doctor. Not yourself, you look like you wanted to have it.' and other things that hurt me so bad........

I been noticing myself since the start of first yesr of high school.

Like i get myself distracted by other stuff, not focusing on my studies, i talk more and more none stop, and i always daze or blankly stared at something, and I always forget things like names, small object and other stuff.

Then at the start of covid through out of the year, i found this ' ADHD' on google and me , being curious like a cat, decided to search it up. Then i read it and realize i have those.

Now.....i am so scared to tell my dad about it.

So i have ADHD and depression on my side.

So if i am old enough till this covid is now gone, i will go to see the doctor for check up and prove my f******* little sister that i was right.

( i am scared to update this. I was in the middle of writing the story but i got distracted when thoughts of my little sister said that to me that makes me cry)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 30K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...