The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

De LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... Mai multe

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 12

1.4K 43 37
De LightTheNight23

Disclaimer: I dont hate Jiro at all!!! she just kind of fit the part the best in my head.

Anyways enjoy!!!

_____________________________________________

(y/n) could still feel the after effects on her body of not sleeping enough, but she toughed it out at work with Ochako who checked up on her whenever she saw her slouch.

"Tell me about the date, it could keep me up!" (y/n) said excitedly to hear about how Izuku and her were doing.

"Are you sure?" Ochako asked and blushed while hiding her face in her hand.

"Hell yeah," (y/n) said as the shop was empty again.

"Okay, well he took me on a walk to the park first," she giggled as she remembered a part of her date vividly. "Oh and my favorite part, he had a picnic waiting for us. I guess your brother Katsuki had made it for him."

"What did I tell you," (y/n) said laughing. "I have amazing brothers."

"About you, what happened in that photo that is blowing up with Shinso?" Ochako was curious about it. "I didn't realize he was that famous."

"I knew he was a youtuber, but just didn't know he was that popular as well." she giggled at (y/n) joke. "I guess when we went on a walk one day some photographer caught us and snapped a picture of us and passed it around. Now rumors fly and his ex girlfriend is in town. So, who knows how this ends."

She hoped it ended with him and her together, she was pretty sure he was her Knight in shining armor, but what was she to him?

"I think it will end perfectly fine in the end, and by that I mean you getting your knight." Ochako said while handing (y/n) a cup of coffee.

"I'm trusting you!" (y/n) joked and giggled. She took a more serious turn and looked at her friend. "Do you think he likes me?"

"Give me some detail and I can help," Ochako said, trying to set her friend at ease as it was tearing her up on the inside.

"Well," (y/n) kicked her shoes onto the ground and shuffled like that for a few minutes. "I mean you hear him, he calls me kitten, and I'm going to embarrass myself with this one."

(y/n) paused and took a moment to get her blush under control.

"I fell asleep in his room while we were playing twenty questions, so embarrassing." she whispered the last part like she was facing her own impenetrable doom. "Back on point, he kissed my forehead the other night, and he actually saved me from Mineta and took care of me after I pepper sprayed myself."

Ochako lost it at her last comment. She had remembered when (y/n) was given that spray, she had come in to work that week talking about the fact that she wouldn't need it and the two girls knew what would happen if she did, and that did happen the first time she used it.

"I can't believe you actually sprayed yourself in the face." She giggled even harder.

"yeah, yeah I know." (y/n) frowning and covering her face again hiding her blush and embarrassment. "We all knew it would happen."

(y/n) finally let out a soft laugh and allowed herself to find it funny as well.

"Well I think something could be growing between you two, he obviously shows interest." Ochako said, smiling and pacing her hands together.

"You think so," (y/n) said, trying not to get too excited. "Oh, maybe I should listen to Kirishima and ask or his number!"

"That would be a great start." Ochako said, giving the young woman the idea that that was a perfect start. The bell rang making them look up instantly. A woman who looked exactly like the rock star Jiro stepped in with two other people following close behind her.

"Good morning!" (y/n) said while Ochako got ready to take the order.

"Good morning it is," the woman said with an unusual tone in her voice. "You look oddly familiar."

"I think you have me confused with someone else, never met you!" (y/n) said still with a smile on her face even if her heart was unsteady about this.

"Well, You look just like this girl," the woman pulled the paper off of the counter and pointed at the picture of (y/n) and Shinso. "Exact replica."

The first thought that came to (y/n)'s mind was 'why were those even still out?' and she was right to question that.

"Nope not me, don't even know him." (y/n) said, still hiding the fact that this woman made her nervous because of the way she was acting. It was like she was trying to get affirmation that it was (y/n) and for what reason that made her nervous. "But, we can make sure you get the right drink, maybe it will help your search for her."

"I am looking at her," she was serious now. She wasn't border upset, but she was getting there. She was a shady person and if she was correct it was Jiro just in great disguise.

The doorbell rang again and this time it was the last person she wanted to see in here.

"Ma'am, seriously you have the wrong person." Ochako said getting irritated as well with her demands. "Now if you can stop harassing my coworker I can get you a drink, if not I need you to leave."

(Y/n) silently thanked Ochako, but it didn't relieve her all that much.

"Give me black coffee," she paused and smirked at Ochako.

When Shinso walked in he automatically sensed the tension and realized who the two girls were dealing with.

Why was she doing this? Why did Jiro have to still mess with his life especially when he was just getting happy? It wasn't fair, not at all. He found ease in (y/n) even if they have been friends for, what two weeks? It didn't matter but he was finally at peace of not being controlled.

(y/n) quickly began to brew the coffee, all she was waiting for was for the warm liquid to top off in the cup and then it was done. It didn't take anything over a minute for it to finish. Once it was fully done and she placed a lift on the cup she handed it to the woman with a smile on her face. She wouldn't fall and show how much she was nervous that would make her win and (y/n) lose and she wasn't about to do that.

"Here you go, enjoy!" (Y/n) brightened up her smile even if the next few moments were going to get rough.

"Auck!" Jiro pulled the cup away and had a gross face written all over her face. "wow , bad review for you guys, this is the worst cup of coffee I have ever had!"

"Well first off, you never drink black coffee," Shinso said, glaring at her as he waited to have his order taken. "Now if you could take your drama away from this coffee shop that would be great."

"Oh shinso, drama? I'm just getting started." she said as she took her lid off and tossed the steaming hot liquid all over (y/n) who was so livid as it was that she smiled through the burn the coffee gave her.

"Listen here you spoiled brat," (y/n) grumbled lowly through her closed teeth. While starting to wipe off the liquid from the counter not even bothering with her own burning skin. "Don't order things you know you don't like, got it."

"What's going on out here?" Kayama said as she walked out of the office and stepped behind (y/n) to see the mess that had played out on her cameras.

"Boss," Ochako quickly muttered as the woman stepped to the counter and glared at the rock star. "Things are under control."

"My workers are the best and most behaved people, I know it's not them that ruined this." The black haired woman said as she grabbed a towel to help dry off (y/n). "You are rock star Jiro it would be a shame if these stories got out, who knows they might have already."

The woman was so kind to her workers and never feared the backlash she could get from this moment exactly. She had a great reputation plus she was a model, and one of the well known ones.

"I'll have you know which one of us is more known," Jiro said threated by the woman.

"Well lets just make it known that Jiro you are no longer welcomed in my café and that's that, now leave." Kayama said.

The rock star huffed and walked out with her two, what (y/n) assumed as her bodyguards, and left the place in a mess.

"Kitten, are you okay?" (y/n)'s eyes softened at Shinso's words and as Kayama continued to hand her dried towels being the best boss in the world. "If I would have known she would come here and personally attack you I would have thought hard about what we do from now on."

"Shinso It's fine," (y/n) said smiling at how much he was being kind. "You can't help it."

"I should have told you who my past girlfriend was and how she actually is." He said apologizing while Ochako made his drink.

"Here," Ochako whispered and walked off grabbing a towel to wipe down the remnants that made its home on the pick up counter.

"Thanks, Ochako." he said and took a sip of his coffee.

"I know what will make you three better!" Kayama said as she walked back into the room her office was. She came back out in a few minutes with a disc in a case in her hand. "I think spreading what she did today would make you three feel so much better, I know it would make me feel much better."

"Ooh, kayama, yes please!" (Y/n) jumping and clapping hands together in excitement. "When Katsuki sees this, he's going to freak!"

"What will we do with this?" Shinso said as he leaned on the counter and sipped his coffee.

"Well since I just met you terrible ex, why don't we get you justice?" (y/n) smiling and putting the disk in front of her face and allowing the light to hit it differently. The smirk on her face grew as he heard Shinso chuckle.

"All right kitten, you joining us Ochako?" he asked including the girl who witnessed it all.

"I mean as long as I get to see Izuku, then yes!" she giggled and tossed the dirty rags into the sink.

"Chaos rages again!" (y/n) raged in an excited manner fist pumping in the air.

"All right, calm down!" Ochako said mixing up a drink for (y/n). "You still have some gnarly bags underneath your eyes, let's get you something to wake you up."

"I'm fine," she said smiling and forgetting that the concealer probably smeared off with the hot coffee just like everything else. She grabbed a clean rag and rinsed it under water for a few seconds. She ran it over her face gently and got the rest of the ruined makeup off. "See I'm not raging about the loss of my make up."

"Yeah but I'm sure Shinso doesn't want to see what he had to see yesterday with a raging sleep deprived (y/n)."

"I wasn't that bad, what did Izu tell you?" (y/n) said laughing and patting her face dry.

"That it was bad," Ochako said, setting the cup of tea beside her. "I'm sure Shinso can tell us how it really was since it was aimed at him and the other two."

"It was bad," Shinso chuckled as (y/n)'s face dropped.

"And I thought I was a cute grizzly bear." (y/n) joked with the two.

"You were a grizzly bear." Shinso said standing up to stretch his back from the leaning position he had been in. "But cute was not the word."

"Then what is the correct word." (y/n) took a sip of her tea and waited for his response.

"Hmm, maybe the word I am looking for is adorable," he pressed his finger to his chin and raised his one eyebrow that has a slit in it.

"Well I'm glad I appealed to your senses. My husband Kiri should tell me the same when we get home." She joked around and sat her apron to the side.

"Your husband? A little birdie told me I moved up on the list, but I didn't even get the chance to marry you." He slid his hand in his coat as he faked being hurt. "That's not fair."

"What can I say, he one me over with that massage." (y/n) said giggling.

"I'm pretty sure Shinso saved you that day after you sprayed your eyes." Ochako said as she took her apron off as well and spotted Todoroki and Momo walking in for their shift.

"Maybe I'll have to think about my ruling." (y/n) said as she rushed back and clocked out after waving goodbye to Kayama.

"Ready to go home?" Shinso said as he grabbed his coat and tossed it around her shoulders knowing she would be cold from the spilled coffee that was once hot but now chilly.

"Ready," (y/n) said and walked out of the front of the coffee shop with the two.

"I didn't know the famous model, Midnight, owned a café here in the city." Shinso said as the two girls giggled from his lack of knowledge.

"Well now you do dummy," (y/n) said as she sipped on her cup of tea Ochako made for her before they left their shift.

"She's super sweet to work for," Ochako filled the indigo haired man in.

"I'm pretty sure we are her favorite workers, we spike up her day." (y/n) giggled at her own comment. "Maybe she can see us a models walking down a runway at her shows."

Hitoshi and Ochako snorted at that comment.

"In your dreams, the way you parade around in the apartment, I can imagine you breaking your leg the first time you stepped in high heels." Shinso rolled his eyes as she poked her tongue out at him.

"I have you know, I can rock high heels. I'll have you begging on the ground when you see me in them." (y/n) said laughing as the man snorted again.

"The only reason I would be on the ground begging is to see you break an ankle."

"So cruel, Shinso." (y/n) smacked his shoulder and let out a giggle. "Ochako can I rock heels?"

"Not as much as your brother can when he puts them on as a dare," she said remembering fondly that night of truth or dare.

"Izu was a cute girl," (y/n) said giggling. "If you missed it, which you did. The adults who can drink end up playing truth or dare while me and Ochako make sure nothing goes wrong, well one time Izuku was dared to dress up as a girl so we put him in my fifties gown and paired it with some high heels."

By now Shinso was laughing his ass off clutching his stomach.

"He made one hell of a woman, Denki actually thought he was a woman who was living in my closet and kept flirting with him. These are the moments I will cherish."

"Weird moments, but understandable." Ochako added as she rushed up the building skipping waiting for entrance. Shinso quickly swiped his card and held the door open for the women. They rushed to the elevator waiting for a quicker trip then the steps, and rode it up.

(y/n) rushed out and handed Shinso his jacket.

"Let's go Ochako! Help me pick out an outfit," (y/n) unlocked the door and rushed in leaving the man to chuckle at her antics.

(y/n) opened her door and pulled out a crew neck sweatshirt and paired it with some shirts.

"How's this?" she asked her friend who nodded her head.

"Perfect," Ochako said as she walked out of the room giving her friend time to change and privacy. (y/n) tore off her soaked clothes, she sat them in an empty basket and pulled on her comfy clothes.

"Perfect and comfy!" (y/n) cheered and took her clothes to the laundry room in the apartment and sprayed her work clothes allowing it to sit so the stains would get out of it. "Let's head to the other side!"

"Gotch'ya," Ochako said following her friend out. The two barged in on the men making a Kiri run up and twirl (y/n) in the air.

"My wife, my gorgeous wife." He said kissing her cheek.

"Kiri, my loving husband!" (y/n) giggled and smacked his shoulder.

"Are you two on the same brainwave?" Denki asked, which triggered Shinso to look at him like he was an idiot.

"What brain wave are you even on?" Shinso snorted at the comment (y/n) left the singer.

"Oh," Denki pouted but then cheered right back up.

"I have the computer kitten, let's slide that disk right on in," Shinso said as he waved her to follow him.

"Oh-la-la," Denki said, making the two stop and give him a death glare from the corner of their eyes.

"Wanna say that again, denki," (y/n) mumbled slowly, sending the man into many day terrors.

"How about we continue!" Ochako said, pushing the two into the room before Denki got killed. "I mean we want revenge on Jiro, not Denki and his weird fantasies."

"More like realities," Denki said as he licked his lips.

"Okay that's it, I'm killing the little perv. He's acting like Mineta." (y/n) said cracking her fists but earned a comment from Shinso that made everybody laugh.

"Alright, just don't spray yourself in the eyes with pepper spray again."

"You guys will never let me live that down, will you?"

"Never."

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

175K 2.2K 42
Gender Neutral Reader The characters in this book are: Hitoshi Shinso Tamaki Amajiki Tsuyu Asui Momo Yaoyorozu Kyoka Jiro Shoto Todoroki Izuku Mid...
477K 12.5K 60
⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️ You and Shinso grew up together and bonded because you have a similar quirks that made people view you differently. Then one da...
29.2K 255 37
This is a book of boyfriend scenarios with the 1-A boys! Next up will be the girls 😊 Characters: • Katsuki Bakugou • Izuku Midoriya • Shoto Todorok...
267K 3.5K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...