The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

By LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... More

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 11

1.4K 36 6
By LightTheNight23

(Y/n) and Kirishima rushed down stairs to the mailroom. They ran down the steps to spot the medium sized containers taking up a good chunk of space.

"Let's Go!" She said starting to push the boxes to the elevator while Kirishima got both rooms mail.

"I'm coming," he rushed up to her and sat the mail on one box and started to push a box without any issue. (Y/n) got her box in front of the button and reached up to push it. The doors quickly opened and they rushed in with their mini fridges. They rode up and quickly pushed them down the hall. (Y/n) shoved hers into her room and then followed Kirishima in with his. She tossed her mail to the side and walked into his bedroom. She sat on the floor and waited for Kirishima to be ready to crack open the box.

"Good Morning," Denki said as he walked past the door into the kitchen.

"Morning Denki!" She said with a little wave.

"You're already up (y/n)?" Shinso said as he stood in the hallway.

"I am! What about you?" She smirked and watched as Kirishima brought in a paper of scissors.

"Good Point," he said laughing and grabbing his mug from the table. "Got the fridges already?"

"Yes!" Kirishima said as he ripped the box open. "Wanna help?"

"Maybe later, I have to edit that video before, kitten has rumors going about who she is." Shinso said, taking his mug back to his room.

"Too late for that," Denki said as he scrolled through his photos. "They have a photo of you two walking through the city."

"What!" Kirishima said, jumping up from his spot. (Y/n) stood up and followed close.

"I mean headlines everywhere about Shinso and who this mystery girl is." Denki said, quoting the word "mystery". Shinso grabbed Denki's phone and looked at it with a frown in his face.

"You walk outside with Bakugou and Kirishima all the time, but when you walk with me they decide to snap a picture of it." Shinso said clutching his forehead as a stress headache came along. "I'm gonna get my ass handed to me from your brothers."

"I mean it can't be that bad," she said trying to make it seem better. "The world was going to find me one way or another."

"You don't see the picture, you never see the picture. Your to worried about stupid things, like winning mini fridges and bringing chaos in our lives." Shinso said, grumbling. She knew he didn't mean it but her heart was cracking as he grumbled at her. "This puts you in danger of many things."

"No I see it, I hide from it because that's what I'm told." She spat out making the men jump back in surprise. "I'm tired of being treated like a child. So forget it. Look, I'll just go back to my tower and lock myself up and wait for a prince to tell me to let my hair down so I can finally view the world. Like that'll ever happen, why? I'm not allowed too, sucks to be me! Whoops!" She grabbed her mail and rushed out of the apartment.

Shinso sighed and leaned on the counter clutching his forehead.

"Well that's not how it was supposed to go," Kirishima said as he sat the tools in the box and walked across the hall trying to get her to open up.

"This has everything to do with Jiro!" Denki kicked a chair making it fall down. "She is Just trying so hard to ruin your life!"

"You don't think I know that," Shinso said, grabbing some ibuprofen. "She's obviously succeeding."

"She shouldn't be here for much longer," Denki said as he walked to the TVs and turned it on. He stared blankly at it, Shinso shook his head. He knew how much his friend worried about him, but it was what it was.

He walked into his bedroom and began to edit the video from last night. He stopped at the part where (y/n) and Kirishima rushed into the bedroom claiming their winnings. She had kissed him last night, he could still feel the tingling sensation that it had left him last night. If only he could still have that, but that two was far out of reach now. He quickly clipped the part from his video but saved it on his drive.

"I might as well keep you as a reminder of what I could have had," he whispered and leaned back in his chair and looked at it on repeat. "She's fucking right I am a soft boy."

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"No good," Kirishima finally came back after two hours of knocking on the other apartment door. "She won't even open up."

"It's the Midoriya gene showing," Denki said as he leaned forward

"What do you call the angry part of that conversation?" Shinso asked, looking at the blond.

"The Bakugou rage." He said all serious.

"Wow," Shinso said dumbfounded.

"My point is she refuses to open up, so we have to get her to." Kirishima was trying to make the pieces click in their head, but none of them acknowledged what he was saying. "Come on guys, before Katsuki comes home!"

"I'll just die," Shinso said, still glaring out the window.

"Really right when you just met a girl who flirts with you even though she doesn't know it." Kirishima said, frowning.

"Your point exactly, she doesn't know!" Shinso said, getting defensive.

"Yeah, but her brain does! She likes you just as much as you like her," Kirishima fought back. "She won't make the move though, nor will you."

Shinso closed his eyes and leaned forward. He was right, no matter how much he wanted to disagree.

"I guess you're right," he said standing up and walking out of the apartment. His body traveled to the door that seemed to be radiating with bad vibes. He placed his hand on it.

Did he really want to do this?

No, but yes.

He wanted to be able to have her fun loving self back and it wasn't even that long ago that this all went down. But it showed him just how much he needed her. Awakened him to what he would be like without her. But it was just a glimpse into his future, what it really would be like when Jiro got what she wanted.

"Kitten opened up," he said as he knocked on the door.

"Oh so we're back to the pet band are we, shove it Shinso!" She growled through the door even if it was mumbled. "Remember now, I bring chaos, better watch out."

"Stop it," he groaned and tried to push the door open. "Just let me in!"

"No! I'm tired of being treated like a child, a kid who can't even walk outside unless a big strong guy is there to protect me. I'm fed up!" she paused and took a moment to collect her thoughts and hold back a sob. "So you listen here Shinso, you need to heal yourself before you come over here and try to heal me."

She had a point, this whole thing of falling back into a crush and a romance had set him off of his game. He was panicky but he didn't show it. He hid it well.

"Fine," he mumbled and walked back into his apartment. He slammed the door shut and walked into his own apartment, his feet slid against the floor. His mind wandered to the possibilities of having her weighing out the options of losing her. But losing her seemed to win every time with how much more of a possibility it seemed.

"I'm going to bed," he mumbled and slammed his door shut. Maybe sleep would make him feel better.

On the other side, (y/n) was in much need of a nap. The only reason she popped like that was because of only getting three hours of sleep for two nights in a row was tugging on her mind. Midoriya had wandered his way into it, and later on so did Katsuki.

"Stop acting like an Idiot!" Katsuki yelled.

"Me an Idiot," (y/n) growled. "Really, I'm an idiot for wanting to go on walks and getting caught by a photographer holding hands with an extremely attractive youtuber."

"There it is," Izuku exclaimed, making her jump. "You're having a hard time keeping your anger on one thing and defending it, you're tired."

"He has a point, how much sleep have you had in the past two days?" Katsuki asked, looking at her red fuming face.

"Wrong!" she shouted trying to avoid the topic.

"How many hours of sleep?" Izuku said he was serious and that scared her since he was always fun loving.

She huffed and rubbed at her eyes getting rid of the concealer that hid the deep purple bags. Izuku and katsuki looked at her upset at the fact she was depriving herself but not on purpose, but from the fact that she occasionally suffered from Insomnia, and that was what was most likely happening.

"Two days, and only about two hours each night." she whispered afraid of upsetting them. "I'm sorry."

"(y/n) it's not your fault," Katsuki said as he grabbed essentials to get her to sleep.

"It will never be your fault," Izuku said as he grabbed his sister's hand and pulled her into her room where they got it all set up for her to sleep in. "But we can try and get some sleep now. I'll call Ochako and tell her we have to cancel the date."

"No go," (y/n) said and allowed him to tuck her in. "Katsuki can take care of me."

Izuku smiled and kissed her head.

"If you say so," he smiled and ruffled her hair. "Thanks (n/n)."

"Night Izuku," she whispered, relaxing into the pillow.

"Night sis," he said as he walked out of the room shutting the door. "She was out like a light."

"Should have known," Katsuki said as he shook his head. "I should probably explain to the morons across the hall shouldn't I?"

"Probably," izuku said as he plopped down on the couch and the blond haired walked out of the apartment. By this time Shinso was already awake and drowning in his own thoughts. He sat on the chair still looking out the window.

"Hey idiots," Katsuki growled, Shinso rolled his eyes as an answer to that.

"What?" Kirishima said standing in the kitchen

"Report on (y/n)?" Denki asked.

"You could say so," Katsuki said, waiting for the Indigo haired male to turn his head around. "Don't blame yourself Shinso."

This was the first time this man had ever been soft with him or in front of him.

"What?" shinso looked him in the eyes immediately.

"I said it's not your fault, she was the media." Katsuki said agitated that he had to repeat himself.

"That's not what has me upset, it's the fact that I pissed her off and now she won't talk to any of us." katsuki chuckled at that comment.

"She had you damned idiots all fooled." the man kept chuckling. "Yeah she was pissed, but only because she's been up for almost 42 hours straight. Should have seen when she wiped the concealer out from under her eyes, deep purple bags."

"Where can I learn how to do that," Denki said, pulling down on his eyelid.

"She was only outraged because she was tired." Katsuki patted Kirishima's back who seemed to relax at that news. "Poor thing couldn't even keep her story straight and why she was angry. Trust me when she hit the pillow she was out like a sac, hopefully with the scents I surrounded her with, it will keep her asleep until work tomorrow. So don't bother her today."

He made his way back to the door and looked back quickly at a happier shinso but he still had some worry on his face.

"Don't worry too much, you cause yourself to be in the same pain."

Relief from his words flooded into Shinso's heart. He could finally breathe right again, he wasn't suffering from his past anymore, he wasn't a screw up like he thought.

"I'm glad," he whispered and watched as the man left the apartment. "But we still have Jiro to deal with so this won't be the last time."

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 13.1K 75
It's the start of her first year at UA and Y/n L/n instantly feels connected to a certain boy with violet hair... Here's the story of their ups and d...
175K 2.2K 42
Gender Neutral Reader The characters in this book are: Hitoshi Shinso Tamaki Amajiki Tsuyu Asui Momo Yaoyorozu Kyoka Jiro Shoto Todoroki Izuku Mid...
79.3K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
150K 6.4K 19
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...