The Princess

By UnicornRawrrr

Princess Cameron is forced to seek refuge in a private school. Despite her effort by laying low she quickly f... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Bonus Story

15

24.5K 1K 216
By UnicornRawrrr

"This is so fucking hard Cam," Morgan groaned as she bobbed her head up and down.

"If you actually went in you wouldn't be having trouble right now," I rolled my eyes at my girlfriend.

I placed my cheek on my palm and rested my elbow on the table as I looked at Morgan sitting beside me having trouble learning for the exams.

It is the weekend and we've been a couple for two days. Kayla slapped me hard in the back telling me I did a good job and I think I felt my lungs leave my body.

Ever since I asked her to be my girlfriend she has been nonstop talking very loud, even the nonsense stuff.

One time she barged in my room, pulling the covers off me and made me listen to what she discovered, like cats have the cutest paws and how it reminded her of me, ignorant and eyes that judged. One thing she was wrong, I wasn't judgemental, let's get that right.

"You can't blame me if I don't attend my classes. It's so damn boring," she muttered as she tried rereading the history book and gave up. "Can you just like pass me a note during the exam or something."

"That would be impossible," I commented.

And as if a brilliant plan came to her mind, she put out her phone, a picture of me was saved as her lock and home screen, and dialed a number.

"Can you bring me those things you use in your ears. I need it today. Like I mean right now. What? None of your business just bring them," she said before attending back to me.

"Who was that?"

"Backup," she replied, arranging her notes neatly and set it aside.

"What happened?"

"You happened Cammy," she pulled me and planted kisses on my face and from my observation she wanted something.

"What is it?"

"You like me right?" She asked and I nodded, sighing as I finally get the idea what would happen.

"Do me a favor."

"Help you cheat?"

She faked gasped, "how did you know that?"

I rolled my eyes and she giggled, pecking my lips. I hook her head and pull her closer to me as I take in everything she has to offer in the kiss. I think I won't ever get used to kissing her.

Suddenly she removed her face from me and frowned. "We never got to talk about those bitches touching you back in the arcade."

"Do you really want to ruin the moment by bringing that up?"

She folded her arms and nodded.

What should I say in situations like this?

"Uh, sorry?"

"Wrong answer Cammy," her eyebrow creased and she glared at me as if she was going to maybe kill me. Who knows, Morgan is capable of anything. "If I see someone else touching you, you are dead," she slowly emphasized the last sentence so even I could understand. I gulped and nodded. I

"But aren't you supposed to wreak havoc to the person who touched me though?" I mean, I wasn't doing anything wrong but I just wanted to...ask.

"Nope, you are supposed to not let them touch you because you already belong to me."

"Okay," I said, smiling at the woman who makes my day interesting.

This was what I was talking about, her telling me what was wrong and not ignoring me all of a sudden.

The thing she asked for arrived soon after and I was right, it was a micro earpiece, it was so small that you wouldn't notice it in your ear or no one would notice Morgan cheating.

"Put this on," she grinned and I complied and she put one on her too.

Morgan instructed me to go outside so we could test it out.

"Can you hear me? Dont be obvious that you're talking," she whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Okay good. Come back."

Morgan stretched sideways, her toned stomach visible because her shirt rode up and I felt something stir inside me as my gaze stayed longer than it was supposed to so I tucked it down which she didn't notice.

"This is the plan."

+++

Mat and I just finished our exams, we were the first to walk off. He had the same problem as me. Both of our girlfriends were slow, education wise.

So the two of us were now hidden inside one of the rooms but close enough for the bluetooth to be connected. First subject was math, good thing Mat and I could remember the questions but it wasn't a good thing for our girls.

Morgan groaned when I think she finally got the test paper. Making sure that no one would cheat the instructor changed the numbers in the problem.

"It says to solve the logarithmic equation," I hear her say in my ear as she told me the problem quietly. I told her what to write down step by step until it was only computing for the final answer.

"Well?"she says impatiently.

"Compute it Morgan," I say.

"How do I compute this?"

"Calculator, what else?"

"Do you think I come with a calculator? She groaned

I sighed and gave her the answer instead.

Mat was doing the same with Kayla but at least she brought a calculator. I suggested to Morgan that I wouldn't help her with everything so it wouldn't be obvious she cheated if she got a perfect score.

Graphing was a little complicated but we still made it through, I think.

Next was history, hoping that at least she knew of her country's background.

"Year Apollo 11 landed on the moon," she whispered.

"I was expecting for you to at least know that," I commented honestly.

How...educationally lacking can she be?

"1969."

I heard her pencil scribble on the paper.

"Commander of the spaceflight?"

I just gave her the answer to a basic question.

"Last q-"

"Miss Callahan, stop answering."

I heard someone say, interrupting her, probably the teacher caught Morgan. She's going to fail isnt she.

Yikes.

"Did I do something wrong Miss?" I heard Morgan quickly said nonchantly.

"Why were you mumbling, who were you talking to?" The teacher was now next to Morgan, probably inspecting her.

"Oh I'm sorry for disturbing if ever Miss. I was just trying to remember what I've studied hard for over the weekend." From the sound of Morgan's voice she wasn't scared or nervous at all, she's frightening. Even I would believe her words how much more if I actually see her facial expressions.

"Sorry to assume something else, please continue Miss Callahan." I hear the teacher leave and I sighed heavily for Morgan. We were almost caught.

We answered some of the questions and left some for her to answer by herself. I remove the earpiece and groaned, the door opening and closed after Morgan and Kayla who squealed.

"You should have seen her face,"Morgan laughted it off as she high fives with Kayla and and Mat.

"You could've been caught," I said like I was the only one worried for their school life. I mean I wasn't one to talk since I've been skipping classes but getting caught cheating was in another level of trouble.

"Well I didn't, thank you Cammy," she grinned and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around and squeezed her tight before letting go and leaving the empty classroom.

The other couple left to have a drink to celebrate the end of their exams.

While on the other hand, Morgan and I have our usual get together and watch movies since I don't drink and she at least respected that after consistently persuading me.

It was a little after midnight and Morgan decided to have another late night freezing cold swim. The other time the heater was broken so I was hoping this time it would function.

I changed into swimming trunks and my sports bra, no one really swims this time of the night, only Morgan and I does so I didn't mind my attire.

I wrapped my towel around me and sat beside the edge of the pool, dipping my legs in as I wait for Morgan to come out from the changing room. Hearing her walk out, I turned to look back at her and I felt the thing stirring inside me again.

She wore a very damgerous two piece attire. I wouldn't call it swimming outfit anymore since it looked to be very inappropriate for swimming.

"My other swim wear is nowhere to be found. Do I look okay?" She asked me and I take in what she was wearing, a micro sliding triangle bikini swim top with adjustable spaghetti straps on her neck and back, detachable soft padding, matching with a pair of thong bikini bottom with sliding strings on both sides. Like I said...dangerous.

My body heat up as I just stare at her, feeling my down there twitch at the sight. I dived down the pool to cool me off but the heater was working now and doing terribly at keeping me cool down.

"Cam," she called for me and I tried my best not to look down.

Do. Not. Look. Down.

I was in the middle of the pool as she sat where I was a while ago. Swimming towards her I swam really slow and made sure to keep a safe distance. My penis was throbbing like crazy and I didn't want her to see me like this.

I dipped my head a little in the water but not my nose as I just looked her in the eyes. "Why are you ignoring me? Do I look bad?"

I quickly shook my head, she looked...amazing. If somebody else sees her like this, would they act the same way as I was?

Morgan asked me to sit beside her and I did, my eyes carefully looked to a safe area. I felt her body heat beside me as I wrapped my towel around me so the bulge would not be noticeable.

"Cam,"she whispered and I hummed in response.

"Look at me," she groaned. As I looked at her in the eyes, there was something in them. I couldn't explain it but it was making me throb.

"Kiss me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.4K 32
Catherine the empress and Arthur the emperor are being threatened by the resistance, and their need for protection turns crucial. Hyeon along with he...
266K 10.3K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
40.1K 1.2K 21
Cecilia Hamilton was the most resented princess in all of her kingdom. Born as the result of an affair between her mother and a poor farmer. She was...
94.7K 6.1K 51
The lives of Olivia and Rayden Reed are about to take a captivating turn when a figure from their past reemerges, igniting a whirlwind of emotions an...