The new Slytherin boy - Marcu...

By _elinmariex

ใ€œ"I'm not telling anyone the truth, and neither are you" ใ€œ"You're so pathetic, you know that?" ใ€œ"Now get the... More

Author's note <3
Characters <3
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
A/N <3
Another A/N <3
Chapter 6 <3
A/N<3
A/N<3

A/N <3

3.3K 53 11
By _elinmariex

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry, but this is not a new chapter. I tried to write these past 2 months, but it's just not working for me at the moment. My mental health is not good, and it hasn't been good for a long time. Right now, it won't let me write. I don't enjoy it as much anymore, in fact, it's making me even more stressed. Don't worry, this is not a goodbye, but just me telling you all i will delete wattpad off of my phone and distance myself from it. I am so awfully sorry for making you all wait so long, but i just really can't write at the moment, and i hope you all will understand this. For now, I will be focusing on myself and my mental health. If you're struggling with mental health problems, please talk to someone about it. I talked to my parents, and they helped me a lot. They even found a therapist for me now, and she's helping me too. I know it's hard, but talking helps! Maybe if you don't trust your parents, you can talk to a really close friend? Or another family member that you're close with? It doesn't matter who you talk to about your problems; it matters that you talk about it, because talking does help!

Also: thank you all so so so much for 12K reads, it's insane how thankful i am! i thank you all kindly for reading my story and for all the support!<3

————————————————————————

Ig; _elinmariex

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 1.5K 41
"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to skip a million beats as i blinked in sh...
21.2K 530 14
"And go crazy because you're young, you're wild, you're free. You're dancing circles around me. You're fucking crazy, oh, you're crazy for me." In wh...
150K 2.3K 17
UNDERGOING SEVERE EDITING. Big changes were made to the plot, completely different from the original. I never knew the Real reason as to why the dar...