A/N <3

Hi guys!

I'm so sorry, but this is not a new chapter. I tried to write these past 2 months, but it's just not working for me at the moment. My mental health is not good, and it hasn't been good for a long time. Right now, it won't let me write. I don't enjoy it as much anymore, in fact, it's making me even more stressed. Don't worry, this is not a goodbye, but just me telling you all i will delete wattpad off of my phone and distance myself from it. I am so awfully sorry for making you all wait so long, but i just really can't write at the moment, and i hope you all will understand this. For now, I will be focusing on myself and my mental health. If you're struggling with mental health problems, please talk to someone about it. I talked to my parents, and they helped me a lot. They even found a therapist for me now, and she's helping me too. I know it's hard, but talking helps! Maybe if you don't trust your parents, you can talk to a really close friend? Or another family member that you're close with? It doesn't matter who you talk to about your problems; it matters that you talk about it, because talking does help!

Also: thank you all so so so much for 12K reads, it's insane how thankful i am! i thank you all kindly for reading my story and for all the support!<3

————————————————————————

Ig; _elinmariex

<3