I wish

By lovelyisyou

Do you know those Arab cultures about wedding? Those cultures are about parents choosing and looking for the... More

I wish
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13-love is confusion
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Announcement!!!
BONUS CHAPTER

Epilogue

626 13 5
By lovelyisyou

“Well, you are not alone. You will face it one day and thanked your God for making you stronger.” Harry voice said it softly.

I can’t believe it that the rude Harry turning into someone with a great personality. I never thought about this Harry. I turned my face to see Liam and Danielle laughing and holding hands. They are looks so cute. They are just so adorable. My feeling isn’t hurt anymore. I know there’s still a bit of jealousy but that’s it. Then I thought about it and BINGGO! I’m not in love with him. It’s just admiring. I just am like another fan who’s admiring their idol. Suddenly a smile formed on my face. I’m so happy about this.

“Savira! Want to pray with us?” Nadia said while she walks with Zayn.

“Yes, I’m coming!” I ran towards them and said to Harry, “Bye bye Hazza!”

                                                ***

“We got to go home now!” Liam spoke up after we enjoyed the sunset.

“Hey, Savira! Why don’t you and Maria come and join us to go home? We can get to know each other.” Elanour asked.

“I’d love to, but I don’t remember the way. Moreover someone would miss his girl if we go with you guys.” I answered sadly make the new couple blushing and an “aawww” from others.

“Luckily he chooses, Maria. He’d be crazy if he choose you.” Harry voice suddenly cracked up the moment.

“Ah, don’t be jealous Harry. I know you love me so much. But I can’t accept it.” I pretended to be hurt because of heart broken.

“W-what?!” Harry asked surprised with the priceless face and we burst out of laughing.

“Your face.. hahahaha.. it was priceless.. hahahahaha..” Niall said it in his laughter.

“I’m not.” Harry scowled.

“Its okay, Harry! You still be mine.” I heard Louis try to cheer him.

“Aww, it’s another moment of LARRY STYLINSON!” Maria said happily such as a big fan.

“Thank you, Lou!” and with that Louis and Harry hugged each other tightly.

“NO PDA, GUYS!” I shouted right into Harry’s ear.

“HELL! WE’RE JUST HUGGING!” Harry blurted out and we burst out laughing.

“Ok, come on guys.” Liam said. Then we said our goodbyes to the girls. Nadia handed me an invitation card.

“You have to come tomorrow!” She said with a big smile on her face.

“Ya, you and Maria should come to our wedding tomorrow.” Zayn joined us.

“Of course! We’d love to!” Me and Maria said together.

                                                            ***

“Thank you, guys for today.” Me and Maria chorus.

“Its okay. Don’t forget about tomorrow. You can come with me if you want since Niall wants to go with Maria.” Harry offered me.

“Aww, you already miss me?” I teased him.

“Maybe, but I’m pretty sure you miss me more.” Harry said and we burst out of laughing.

“Ok, bye.” We waved and with that they’re gone.

                                                            ***

Nadia’s POV

A wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united in marriage or a similar institution. Most wedding ceremonies involve an exchange of wedding vows by the couple, presentation of a gift (offering, ring(s), symbolic item, flowers, money), and a public proclamation of marriage by an authority figure or leader. Special wedding garments are often worn, and the ceremony is sometimes followed by a wedding reception. Music, poetry, prayers or readings from religious texts or literature are also commonly incorporated into the ceremony.

A wedding is always a happy time for families to celebrate. In the muslim worldthere are colorful, cultural variations from place to place.

According to the Quran, a married Muslim couple, both husband and wife act as each other’s protector and comforter and are therefore only meant "for one another".

I can’t explain what I feel now. Today is the day. I could see the happiness in everyone face. I’m happy but sad in the same time. I won’t live with my parents anymore but I’m so happy that I really in love with the man who’s going to be my husband soon.

I heard them doing ijab qobul its like wedding vows in other religion. Just Savira who’s already came. The boys and the girls will join us after this ceremony.

Zayn’s POV

I’m nervous!

Really, I am!

I wish everything is going well.

“Zayn, are you ready? If ya, we can do the ijab qobul now.” My dad spoke up.

I took a deep breath before answer, “Yes, I am!”

“اَعُوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَا نِ الرَّجِيْمِ * بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِِِ الرَّحِيْمِ *

اَسْتَغْفِرُ اللهَ الْعَظِيْمِ … ×3 مِنْ جَمِيْعِ الْمَعَاصِيْ وَالذُّنُوْبِ وَاَتُوْبُ ِالَيْهِ

اَشْهَدُ اَنْ لآاِلَهَ اِلاَّالله ُ * وَ اَشْهَدُ أنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رَّسُوْلُ اللهِ *

بِسْمِ اللهِ وَالْحَمْدُِللهِ وَالصَّلاَةُ وَالسَّلاَمُ عَلَى رَسُوْلِ للهِ سَـيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدِ ابْنِ عَبْدِاللهِ وَعَلى آلِهِ وَاَصْحَا بِهِ وَمَنْ تَبِـعَهُ وَنَصَـَرهُ وَمَنْ وَّالَهُ – وَلاَحَوْلَ وَلاَقُوَّةَ اِلاَّبِاللهِ اَمَّا بَعْدُ : أُوَصِيْكُمْ وَاِيَّايَ بِتَقْوَي الله فَقَدْ فَازَالْمُتَّقُوْن -

يَا  Zayn Jawwad Malik بِنْ Yasser Malik !  اَنْكَحْـتُكَ وَزَوَّجْـتُكَ ِابْنَتِيْ Nadia Khan  بِمَهْرِ  set of tools forprayerand moneyof 5000pounds نَـقْدًا.” Nadia’s dad said while he shook my hand.

“قَبِلْتُ Nadia Khan نِكَاحَهَا وَتَزْوِيـْجَهَا بِالْمَهْرِالْمَذ ْكُوْرِ نَـقْدًا” I answered fast and with that I felt like a heavyburdenlifted from my shoulders.

                                                            ***

The wedding Party..

“I know that you’ve been a secret admired of mine since a long time ago.” Savira said happily to Harry. She really loves to tease him.

“me? The gorgeous one of the band is your fan?” Harry pretended to be shock.

“No, you are not the gorgeous one. You are the flirty one.” Savira answered innocently.

“and you still love me.” Harry really have the comfort.

“nope.” Savira said it with a smile.

“ouch! You hurt me, girl.” Harry pretended to be hurt while others enjoyed their arguments and laughing.

“You know what, Zayn?” I asked.

“What?” he asked with a smile on his face.

“I think there’s a new couple here.” I whispered to him but Harry and Savira heard about it so, they are screamed, ”HELL NO!”

“how harmonious you two!” Louis joined to tease them and both of them scowled while we laughed.

It was one of the best moments of my life and the next years everything just becomes more wonderful. Harry and Savira still love to flirt a lot but they have nothing in common though. But our leprechaun boy found his love and everyone just become more adorable.

***

so, this is the end of the story.

there will be no sequel.

the video is just to show you guys how is the wedding party.

vote, comment, and fan me (maybe)?

thanks for reading.

have a nice day/night

love,

me xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.5K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
150K 5.5K 32
Honestly, it was all Zayn's fault I'm ignored by my parents. It's his fault that I'm depressed. He was the one to captivate our parents' attention by...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...