Star Wars Preferences & Imagi...

By rubyblackwell

Some fluff, some aggravation, some flirty times. All in fun for the men (so far) of Star Wars. Includes: Ana... More

The Lineup (thus far)
How You Met (Prequels)
How You Met (Originals)
How You Met (The Mandalorian)
Their Favorite Place to Kiss You
Nicknames
Cuddle Time
Their First Thoughts on You
How They Asked You Out (Prequels)
How They Asked You Out (Originals)
How They Asked You Out (Sequels)
How They Asked You Out (The Mandalorian)
Your First Fight
Quotes That Remind You of Them
When They're Jealous
Armitage Hux- The First Fight Extended
Armitage Hux: The First Fight Extended Part 2
Dating Him Would Include
Rom-Com That Fits Your Relationship
Sneaky Sexy Things They Like to Do
Silly Things He Does
Things He Secretly Likes That You Do
Finding You in a Compromising Position: Anakin Skywalker
Finding You in a Compromising Position: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Finding You in a Compromising Position: Qui-Gon Jinn
Finding You in a Compromising Position: Luke Skywalker
Finding You in a Compromising Position: Han Solo
Finding You in a Compromising Position: Finn
Finding You in a Compromising Position: Poe Dameron
Finding You in a Compromising Position: Kylo Ren
Finding You in a Compromising Position: Armitage Hux
Finding You in a Compromising Position: The Mandalorian
When He Gets a Bit Flirty
Drunk Voicemails
Poe Dameron- Not From Around Here
Poe Dameron- Not From Around Here Part Two
Anakin Skywalker- Trouble
First I Love Yous - Part One
First I Love Yous- Part Two
Poe Dameron- Shy
Qui-Gon Jinn- Have you lost your page? Part One
Your First Date- Qui-Gon Jinn
Poe Dameron- A Race -Part One
Author's note

How You Met (Sequels)

1.9K 33 17
By rubyblackwell

Finn

You were so tired of the endless day in and day out of working for the First Order.

You hated the violence. You hated your superiors and their all consuming rage.

You sighed and brushed away a few tears. The fact that you easily said you hated something was a sure sign of this place rubbing off on you.

You had remembered bits and pieces from growing up. Something you held so closely to the vest so you wouldn't lose it again.

You remembered what your family looked like. Where you lived.

As the years went on you remembered more. And you tried with all your might to keep it with you.

It had been an strange day, a mission had gone somewhat successfully and the storm troopers were returning. A hostage had been taken and was being interrogated by the terrifying Commander.

You sighed and shifted your uniform. You wanted to burn it and run.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw the Commander leave a room. Not too long after you saw a stormtrooper go in.

Something felt off. All your training had prepared you for this. But what would you do?

If you had the chance, you would gladly help the hostage escape. You decided with a firm nod to yourself.

You knew your life wasn't long for the First Order with this type of thinking.

You skirted around some other agents and saw the Stormtrooper leave with the prisoner.

You quietly followed them as they hid behind a corner. You leaned and listened to them speak about escaping. Your heart instantly felt in your throat.

You whipped around the corner, scaring them both. "Take me with you, please." You looked at them desperately.

The Resistance pilot looked worse for wear and the Stormtrooper looked frightened.

"Yeah fine, but we have to go, now!"

You all pulled off the ruse of transporting the prisoner and managed to steal a TIE fighter. You stood behind Poe, the pilot, as you all managed a narrow escape.

"Did you see that?!" Yelled the newly dubbed Finn from the gunner's seat.

"Yes! We saw!" You yelled back to him. A huge smile was on your face, hearing someone truly happy felt so fresh and delightful.

While you had celebrated a shot from the main ship tore the majority of the TIE fighter apart. It was now twirling down towards the large sand planet below.

You all screamed as you crashed, being knocked out cold before knowing what had happened.

A sad part of yourself would be okay if this was the end. You finally felt like you were in the right place.

You heard groaning, blinked away some sand and looked up at a bright blue sky, not a cloud in sight. You sat up and immediately felt pain throughout your body.

You looked around and saw Finn laying on the ground a few yards away. The ship, or the few pieces left was to your other side.

You scrambled up and took off towards him. Just as you got there he started awake. "What-what happened?"

A loud noise caught both of your attentions. The ship was being sucked up into quick sand. You both cried out after Poe. You took a gasping breath and Finn held you back.

He pulled you close to him and tightly embraced you. "We-we have to go. We have to find some place to lie low. Get some water."

You nodded and wiped away your tears. You took his large hand and looked at him in the eyes. He gently caressed your face.

"We'll be okay. We'll be okay." He brushed back your hair out of your face and pulled you close once again.

You both took off in the desert.

Suddenly you felt like anything was possible.

Poe Dameron

You had recently been picked up on a recognizance mission by the Resistance.

Your family had been killed by the Order and having been off on another planet gathering supplies, you were left alone, unable to even find the ground your home once stood on.

The Resistance seemed like the perfect option. A home with other misfits bent on ruining the First Order for all of their injustices.

You stood in the small room they had given you. It was all a khaki beige color. The walls, the small dresser, the bedding.

You swallowed hard and wiped away the few tears you had. You still felt like you could barely breathe.

You zipped up the jumpsuit given to you and pulled on the rest of your gear. You were skilled with tools and mechanics so that's where they placed you.

You made your way to the hangar and gave a small wave to the few people you had met in your short time here.

A few more ships had arrived in the night. A large transport and two smaller fighter types. The X wing interested you, having never seen one before.

You walked up to it quietly, most of the crew was too busy working on the transport that had a blast hole the size of an oversized Wookiee in it.

You gently ran your fingers against the orange paint. It had seen a lot in its life already, you could tell by all the layers of paint and soldering.

"Admiring the paint?" Came a voice full of humor. You turned and saw a dark haired man, dressed in a flight suit pulled halfway down.

"Uh, yes. I've never seen one in person before. Only some holo projections."

You noticed the way the breeze lightly played with his curls. You also noticed how you couldn't keep from smiling at him.

"Well, I'd be glad to take you for a ride in her sometime? I'm Poe, by the way. Poe Dameron." He held out a hand to shake.

You took his hand in yours, immediately feeling a blush creep up your neck. The thick black hair on his hands tickled your thumb as you shook.

You looked back up to his warm dark eyes. He was so handsome. You stood there looking at each other for a few moments. Hands still held between you.

A sudden beeping at your feet made you jump apart. "BB, don't scare her!" He scolded the little orange and white droid.

"This is BB-8. He's my buddy and the best copilot you could ask for. Buddy this is... uh.." He held a hand out gesturing to you.

"Y/n. Hello, BB-8. I'm Y/n." You smiled and crouched down to properly introduce yourself.

"That's a beautiful name." You heard whispered from above you. You looked up and noticed the pilot had a soft smile on his lips.

You stood back up and looked into his eyes again. "So when could we take that ride?"

A glimmer immediately found itself in his eyes. "I'm free for a bit now, if you'd like?" You nodded quickly.

"Only problem." You looked back at him before climbing up into the ship.

"Only room for one, so we're going to have to share a seat." He smirked and you found yourself smiling along.

Kylo Ren
(This is my take on the Earth Girl imagine, so original idea isn't mine. This is just my take.)

Everyone had always told you imaginary friends were normal for kids. Especially only children who didn't spend all that much time with others.

When you were around eight years old, you heard a voice. A boys voice.

It had scared you at first. A distant voice that seemed to have its own ideas and personality.

Soon, the voice was a constant comfort for you. You shared everything with him. Your fears, your passions.

He shared everything with you. How he missed his parents. How he was tired of military life.

He was your best friend and you had never seen his face. You would talk late into the night and eventually your parents found out.

This caused them to be worried but they hoped you would grow out of it.

You on the other hand, never wanted it to stop.

Ben.

His name alone caused you to smile.

When he had just turned twelve, he suddenly said he could no longer talk to you. You were a distraction from his training.

It broke your heart and you spent many nights just calling out into the void. But time went on.

A few years later, you woke up from a dead sleep. You had a nightmare about someone familiar. But you didn't know the face you saw.

A boy was attacked and everything was on fire. There were weird weapons and just so much chaos. The hate and rage you felt was like being burned by an open flame.

You sat there in your bed and weeped over the terrifying dream. A tiny part of you buried deep recognized this as your friend. It was Ben but you wouldn't let yourself believe it was real.

It had all been a fantasy, just like your therapist had said.

You were now in your late twenties. Nothing spectacular had happened with your life.

You worked a normal boring job. Lived alone and fell asleep after reading a good book.

You knew you were lonely but nothing in this world ever felt right. You wondered if this was just trauma from your childhood.

Ben.

You hadn't thought of him in years. It made your head hurt thinking back to that nightmare. To when you felt so connected to someone only to lose them.

He wasn't even real.

You swallowed hard and finished the rest of your microwave dinner in your boring beige apartment.

You sighed and got ready for bed.

A weird weight in your chest kept you from sleep. You had even gotten up and taken some medicine, thinking it could have been your dinner.

Suddenly, just as you were creeping back into bed, you heard a loud noise from somewhere in the forest behind your building.

Slipping on a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt, you followed a bright light you saw out in the woods. You knew it wasn't a smart thing to do, but what did you really have to lose?

You saw what looked like a UFO. You heard a growling voice and some beeps.

What looked like a man in a prison jumpsuit hopped out of the metal monstrosity. "I don't know BB. I don't think this planet has one of those."

You stepped closer. A twig snapped under your feet.

Both the man and the little robot looked towards you. "Kriff..."

You took a few steps back.

"Wait! Wait, please!" The man rushed towards you.

You stopped but your heart was racing. What the hell was happening.

"Hey, uhm... stars I hope she speaks basic...uh Hi! Can you help me? I'm ...looking for someone...on this planet."

You blinked. Seriously what the hell is happening?

"Her name is..." He tapped a screen that was in his hand. "Her name is y/n. I really need to speak with her. Do you know her?" He came towards you more, cold hard fear surged through your body.

You took off.

"Oh, Kriff! I am, BB!" You heard him stomping off after you.

You looked for anywhere to hide. Your breaths were coming in pants and you felt your whole body shaking.

All the sudden, everything went black. All you felt was yourself slowly falling.

You woke up to more beeping. You slowly opened your eyes to see...the floor. A dirty floor at that.

You sat up slowly, head pounding. The little droid from before rolled up to you and chirped happily.

"Shh! Shh!" You tried to shut the little machine up by pressing anything that looked like a button.

The droid beeped at you indignantly and rolled away to what you now noticed was a man sitting in a chair facing a large windshield.

"Where the hell am I?" You stood up and growled at the man from before.

He hit a couple buttons and stood from his seat. "I'm really sorry, miss. I had direct orders to retrieve you from the General."

Your eyes were huge. "You kidnapped me?!"

All the sudden more frantic beeping could be heard. The man whirled around and swore again. "The First Order found us. We've got to get out of here before...they get a beam on us...ugh." The ship was surrounded by brilliant light.

You again felt like you were having a heart attack. Fear made your hands ice cold and you began trembling again.

You heard a faint voice call out to you but were too terrified to do more than swallow hard.

Sooner than you cared for, you were being boarded and the pilot was being accosted by some kind of lego block looking soldiers.

They merely hooked arms around you and pulled you into their large ship.

A large, what you guess was a man, stood in flowing black clothes wearing another large helmet. He was silent, but you knew he was looking at you.

The pilot next to you began to mouth off, making the guy in charge look over to him. He lifted his hand, the man beside you began choking.

You didn't necessarily like him but this wasn't going to happen if you had a say.

You looked from the pilot to the other man, eyes wide in fear. "Stop! Stop it! You're hurting him!" You screamed at the other man.

He slowly lowered his hand and moved closer to you.  He was so tall this close. You began trembling again. Your small bout of bravery now wavered.

"Being her to the interrogation chamber." His muffled voice barked out. He swiftly moved off, towering over the pilot.

You struggled against the soldiers as they brought you to what looked more like a torture chamber.

They strapped you into a chair and left quickly.

You stayed there in the quiet for what felt like hours. Soon your eyes started to droop.

A door swished and you looked up with those tired eyes. The fear and adrenaline had taken a lot out of you.

The man in black strode in and stood there, looking you over.

"What do you want?" You said in a quiet voice, looking at yourself in the reflection of his helmet.

"Who are you?"

"A mermaid. Next question."

"Do not lie to me."

You gritted your teeth. "Y/n."

"Impossible."

"Well not really. Since it's my name. Always has been. Is everyone one this...ship, planet? I literally have no freaking idea where I am anymore. Is everyone this rude and violent and just... sucky?"

He came closer to you in a few short steps. Your heart beat sped up.

He reached up and a hiss happened as he pulled the helmet off.

Underneath was something you hadn't expected.

A beautiful man with with flowing black locks and soulful eyes looked at you. It took your breath away.

It took a moment but shock struck through you. That was the same man you had seen all those years ago.

"Ben?"

Armitage Hux

It was your first day as an officer on the Supremacy.

You were nervous. You heard many wary tales of Kylo Ren's rage and how the atmosphere was usually tense.

The intelligence officer who's place you were taking was unfortunately one of the casualties to one such tantrum.

You walked into the main hub after your first few hours of being on the floor, working with those beneath you. You had liked them as much as you could, personalities weren't valued on the floor.

The standout nail getting struck and all.

You were standing in line to receive your lunch. A tall man with flaming orange hair stood in front of you. He looked rigid and not at all comfortable.

"Are you alright?" You whispered, leaning around the back of his arm, closer than you had meant to be.

He turned quickly towards you and gave you an awful glare. "Who are you to be asking me that?" He hissed.

His heart rate instantly spiked. No one got this close. No one talked to him casually. Especially asking something like that.

He looked you over and noticed how petite you were. Much smaller than his tall frame. Something inside him clicked into a protective mode he had never felt before.

You took a step back but kept your composure. "I'm sorry to offend. I was merely worried about you. You seemed in pain."

You turned away from him, intent on acting as inconspicuous as possible. You had no idea who he was. At least you had hoped he wasn't Kylo Ren and his terrifying mask. Hopefully no slicing in half on the first day.

Your heart hammered in your chest.

He stood staring at you for a long moment. His icy eyes watching you carefully. He didn't even know who you were. Why you would ask about his well-being made no sense. A spy? Could she be with Snoke or Ren? He gritted his teeth.

She sure didn't look suspicious. Much warmer than any other First Order agent he'd ever met. Something about her was different.

"I am... General Armitage Hux. You're the new intelligence officer, Y/n, correct? Taking Officer Laxis' position?"

You nodded slightly. Wishing the line would move so you could be out of this situation.

He saw the desperation in your eyes. Had he caused that? Was he like Ren? He didn't want to do that, especially to you. Whoever you were.

"Look at me when I speak to you." His voice went quiet, forcing your eyes to look at him anyway.

A weird look was in his eyes. Not the disdain which had been there previously but something softer.

"Your predecessor was efficient enough at the job. I have heard good things about your work. You're more so efficient, orderly and always get it done. I hope you will be a good replacement. I warn you now to be weary when the Commander is on deck. Stay far away from him, lest you get hurt."

Why was he talking you like this?

He looked you over until he met your eyes and said quietly, "I would already truly hate to replace you, Officer." He gave you the barest smile and walked off.

You stood there with a tray in your hands, mouth open. What had just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.1K 101
This is my first story on wattpad! I've always wanted to write a book like this! I hope you enjoy, loves! Preferences include Luke Skywalker, Han Sol...
155K 2.1K 75
hey i'm asiya and i wrote most of these imagines/preferences when i was younger so I'll be making major edits very soon! Characters I've featured: Lu...
587K 7.2K 58
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! Sorry for the Inconvenience!! Different Star Wars characters with different scenarios! « Anakin Skywalker » « Obi Wan Kenobi »...
256K 2.5K 68
All requests accepted Does: Fluff Smut/Lemon Warning: Please do NOT steal my idea/s and please do NOT take credit for my idea/s if you want to use th...