ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇ...

By Mrs_Galliard

ɴᴀɴᴀsᴛᴜ ɴᴏ ᴛᴀɪᴢᴀɪ "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ sᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ..." "ᴡʜʏ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?" "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴅᴏ... More

𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝐏𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐝.
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐈𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮"
𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲...𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫."

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

283 9 3
By Mrs_Galliard

A/N: Welcome! This is the happy ending version of the book. If you like sad endings, then just skip this chapter. Also, this has a small manga spoiler towards the end. So watch out for that!

...

"Alright, everyone. Repeat after me." Elizabeth said.

Elizabeth looked down at the book before taking a deep breath.

"..."

"Hear these words, hear the rhythm, heed the hope within my mind."

"Send me back, to where I'll find, what I wish in place and time."

Elizabeth looked up waiting for the others to repeat after her.

"Hear these words, hear the rhythm, heed the hope within my mind." They all spoke.

"Send my back, to where I'll find, what I wish in place and time."

"..."

Elizabeth shut her eyes, hoping to awake and find herself in the past.

However, when she opened her eyes, she saw she had been upstairs inside the tavern.

"Wasn't I just downstairs?" Elizabeth wondered.

Suddenly, Elizabeth gasped in surprise when she saw herself walk into a bedroom before shutting the door.

"It worked." Elizabeth sighed.

"But...what happened?"

Elizabeth went towards the stairwell and looked down the stairwell. She noticed something large, and purple. She couldn't see the whole thing, unfortunately.

"It's the perfect cube! So that means I came back the night Zeldris was taken in." Elizabeth exclaimed softly. Elizabeth turned around and slowly made her way into the room she had seen her past self walk into. She didn't want to alarm anyone else that could've been downstairs.

Slowly, Elizabeth twisted the handle and opened the door as slowly as she could. She didn't want to scare...herself.

When she opened the door, she noticed her younger self, sitting on the bed she used to share with Meliodas. She had her backed faced the door, and didn't even seem to notice the other's presence.

Elizabeth slowly closed the door behind her and made her way towards the bed.

"..."

"Are you okay?" Elizabeth asked. Her younger self quickly turned around before gasping in shock.

"Who are you-!" Elizabeth explained in shock. The older Elizabeth covered her mouth to silence her younger self. This was quite...embarrassing having to cover the mouth of her younger self.

"Please calm down Elizabeth. I've only come to tell you something." Elizabeth spoke. The other stayed quiet.

"In case you haven't realized it by now, I'm you. From the future. 16 years in the future to be exact." Elizabeth explained. The other Elizabeth gasped.

"It'll be hard to explain everything right now since I don't want to ruin this opportunity I have." Elizabeth sighed.

"But I've only come to tell you something important. Something that'll save Meliodas's life. Maybe even yours as well." Elizabeth added.

"Sir Meliodas? Is he doing okay in the future?" The younger Elizabeth asked in a panic. Elizabeth sighed.

"I can't go into details. But I will say this."

"But before I do, where is Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked. Her younger self frowned.

"Meliodas and his little brother got into a fight. Meliodas left the tavern only a few minutes ago." Elizabeth explained. Her older self nodded.

"Well then, that'll be the perfect opportunity." The younger Elizabeth rose a brow.

"Whatever happens, you need to get Meliodas and Zeldris to grow closer together no matter what!"

"Get them to speak or something. Anything to fix their broken relationship." Elizabeth pleaded. Her younger self nodded.

"And lastly, please, please, do not make any sort of deal with the demon king. Not matter what it is!"

"Do you understand?" Elizabeth asked. The other nodded immediately.

"Yes! I understand!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

"Good. Now lastly, don't tell anyone about our encounter. Not even Meliodas himself. It'll mess everything up." Elizabeth frowned. The other nodded in understanding.

"Thank you so much, Elizabeth. I hope good things happen in the future for you." Elizabeth smiled.

"Oh, and one last thing."

"What is it?" Her younger self asked.

"You might as well go after Meliodas now. The sooner the two brothers get along, the sooner you'll be able to change the future." Elizabeth explained. Elizabeth nodded again before gasping.

"Y-Your fading away..." Elizabeth said in a panic. Her older self looked down before sighing.

"It's alright. I've completed what I came here to do. And now all I have to do is wait before I disappear so that the future changes the way I wanted it to change into." Elizabeth smiled.

"Well...I guess this is goodbye. Don't worry about me. Just go after Meliodas for now." Elizabeth said.

Her younger self only frowned as she watched her future self disappear. But then again, it wouldn't really be her future self. If that other Elizabeth was right about the future changing, she probably wouldn't even look or act like that.

Whatever the case was, Elizabeth was determined to make her older self proud. And so, left the bedroom, hoping to find Meliodas before he got too far.

Elizabeth was too lost in thought about what the other Elizabeth had told her. The next thing she knew, she found herself downstairs at the bottom of the staircase. Luckily, a sudden voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"What the hell do you want? Why are you even down here?" Elizabeth focused her attention on Zeldris who was sitting inside Merlin's perfect cube, with a hateful look on his face. He still looked all beat up. Elizabeth never even got to finish healing him correctly. Elizabeth truly hoped Zeldris had changed in the future. But even if that never happened, Elizabeth was determined to make sure he did!

"Hello? Are you even listening?" Zeldris spoke knocking against the cube.

"O-Oh! Sorry about that..." Elizabeth said softly. Zeldris scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Shouldn't you be chasing after that traitor instead of watching over me?" Zeldris said glaring at Elizabeth.

"It's not like I'm able to leave right now," Zeldris uttered. Elizabeth frowned.

"Actually, that's exactly what I was about to do! And when we return, I expect an honest apology from you for Meliodas!" Elizabeth exclaimed. Zeldris opened his mouth to argue back, but Elizabeth had already left the tavern and shut the door.

"..."

"Does she really think she'll get an apology from me? Who does she think she is?!" Zeldris growled.

A short while after, Elizabeth found Meliodas sitting outside a bakery. Elizabeth convinced him to come back, which he did without being told twice. But he did try to walk away a few times.

Now back inside the tavern, Elizabeth's new goal was to get the two to speak, and have a normal conversation without any arguing. Which of course, failed miserably.

"Alright! Let's try again." Elizabeth sighed.

"I've had enough of this. Just go to bed or something. I can't stand looking at the two of you for any longer!" Zeldris complained.

"Meliodas. How about you go first? But this time...tell him something he'll want to hear." Elizabeth explained.

"Uhm, alright. Just give me a second. I gotta think to myself if I should say this or not..." Meliodas laughed. Zeldris glared at him.

"Well, I'll wait. It's not like I'll be shocked or anything." Zeldris mocked. Elizabeth frowned.

"Okay so...I've decided I'll tell him what I've been hiding. Only if he gets along with us." Meliodas grinned.

"Like hell, I will!" Zeldris shouted. Meliodas sighed.

"Fine. I suppose I'll just say it now." Meliodas said.

"Well basically... it's about Gelda." Meliodas explained. Zeldris froze right before he could shout again. Elizabeth rose a brow as she watched the two stare at each other in silence.

"What...what about her?" Zeldris spoke softly. Meliodas smirked.

"You don't get to know yet! Not until you...I don't know, basically become a good guy." Meliodas explained. Zeldris could've sworn he was on the verge of exploding. Zeldris sighed before nodding.

"Fine...I'm not sure about the 'good guy' thing yet, but I'll apologize I guess." Zeldris sighed.

"...I'm...sorry for all those mean things I said," Zeldris uttered. Meliodas started at him for a moment.

"Not convincing enough. Well then, we can pick up on this tomorrow!" Meliodas exclaimed sitting up. Zeldris growled as he watched Meliodas make his way upstairs, leaving him alone with Elizabeth.

"Well...this was a...great start." Elizabeth smiled. Zeldris scoffed.

"I'm just gonna wait until he tells me everything," Zeldris mumbled. Elizabeth laughed.

...

A week had gone by, and Elizabeth had gotten Meliodas and Zeldris to get alone slightly. It did take them a while. Right after Merlin had removed her perfect cube, Zeldris had launched a full-on attack towards Meliodas. But Meliodas would always make it out safely after passing through the force field that kept Zeldris from leaving the tavern.

And now tonight was one of those nights when the Seven Deadly Sins had been drinking all night long out on the balcony of the tavern. Elizabeth was happy to see Zeldris and Meliodas drinking together as well. She knew she was changing the future every day as she got the two to grow closer and closer every day.

"Zeldris! Have another drink with me!" Meliodas shouted.

"Aren't you in the middle of a drinking contest with Ban or something?" Zeldris sighed. Meliodas grinned.

"He'll pass out at any minute now. Come on you, little baby! You and I could drink barrels of this kind of stuff and still be able to drink more!" Meliodas cheered. Zeldris actually looked afraid.

"Fine. But you owe me..."

Elizabeth wished this could go on forever. But she didn't even realize she would learn something shocking days from now...

Let's just hope Zeldris will be at Meliodas's side the entire time during that devastating time.

But they might as well enjoy this wonderful night while they can.

...

That's the end of the sequel! If anyone wants me to write a quick one-shot about the future and basically what I was just talking about towards the end, I'll be glad to write it. I'm extremely happy that you've made it this far since the beginning of the first book. Now if your not a fan of happy endings, or you just would like to see the sad ending of this book, just go over to the last, and final chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 545 21
ˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦... ❝𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑻, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...❞ ☄. *. ⋆ ❝𝑩𝑼𝑻, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞ 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦...
797 84 11
open to requests :) [fluff, angst]
23.7K 527 26
*Sequel to Live Another Day* Britannia is now safe from all threats, but a certain group of 7 people have been broken-hearted after the death of thei...
43K 1.2K 36
Never have I ever thought I'd have this life... _______ "Welcome to the team, Y/N." _______ Never have I ever thought I'd see these people again... ...