Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

91- Joseph meets Lucas

545 24 133
By weasleytwinsimp11

"Oh how I miss Hogwarts. That place was really home." said Emilia as she laid in her bed, Miles sitting down next to her as Adrian sat across on the couch.

"It hasn't even been a day yet E." said Miles, Adrian chuckled and sat back as Emilia's dad come knocking on her door.

"Oh nice to see you Miles, Emilia do you mind giving this to Y/n's mother." said Diego Morales, Emilia still wasn't on good speaking terms with her father as she sat up and looked at him. "It's for Hayden's wedding, their invitation."

"She'll do it." said Adrian as he got up and grabbed the invitation, Diego nodded and looked at his daughter. "Here, just go drop it off."

"Do you two want to come with me? I have other things I need to get from the stores so we can drive over there." said Emilia as Adrian gave her a look. "Oh come on, you're going to have to see her on Saturday."

"Can I drive?" asked Miles as he got up.

"No." said Adrian and Emilia as the same time.

"Oh why not!" said Miles pouting, Emilia smiled at him as Adrian rolled his eyes.

"Last time we were teaching you you nearly killed us. I would like to live to at least Hayden's wedding." said Emilia as Adrian laughed.

They made their way downstairs to see Nick, who seemed to have had a girl over. Emilia, Miles and Adrian stopped and looked at them surprised as Nick looked up and smiled. "And why are you three staring like that?" asked Nick.

"Oh no reason mate." said Adrian with a laugh as they walked around him, Emilia giggled as Nick gave them a wink.

"Is that his girlfriend?" asked Miles, Emilia and Adrian shrugged as they entered the car. Adrian sitting in the back in annoyance as Miles flirted with Emilia.

"So what are you two?" asked Adrian, Miles turned around and looked at him, giving him a confused look. "Yeah, are you two dating or what?"

"No." said Miles looking at Emilia annoyed. "Your friend doesn't want to go back out with me."

"I'm leaving!" said Emilia not taking her eyes off the road, Miles rolled his eyes and turned back to Adrian. The rest of the car ride they talked about Hayden's wedding and how extra it was going to be.

They finally arrived to Y/n house and pulled into the drive way to see her father coming out the house to see them. "Oh Emilia! Miles! Adrian! How are you please, please come in!" said Mr. L/n.

"Oh no, we wouldn't want to intrude, we just came to drop off Hayden's wedding invitation." said Adrian as Mr. L/n gave them a look and pushed them all inside.

"Don't be foolish have a cup of tea, I was just about to water the plants but they can wait. Honey! Look who came to visit!" said Mr. L/n, Mrs. L/n peaked her head from the kitchen and smiled going to hug them all.

"Oh hello! It's so nice to see you three! Y/n didn't tell me you guys where coming." said Mrs. L/n. "Oh please, come have a cup of tea."

"Oh we couldn't! We wouldn't-" said Adrian

"Oh yes please." said Emilia

"Sounds great." said Miles, Adrian shot them both a look as they smiled getting pulled into the kitchen, where Lucas was sitting eating his lunch as he turned to see Adrian and got up.

"Adrian! Miles! I was wondering when you were coming to visit!" said Lucas getting off his seat to run over to hug Emilia. "I missed you guys!"

"I missed you too Lucas!" said Emilia hugging him tightly. Mrs. L/n set cup's of tea on the table for each one of them. "Oh before I forget, here."

"Ah Hayden's wedding invitation! Thank you dear." said Mrs L/n as she watched them sit down. "So when are going back to America?"

"You're leaving?" asked Lucas. "When are you coming back?"

"Oh.. I leave on Sunday but um.. i'm not so sure Lucas." said Emilia as Lucas looked at her with sad eyes. "Oh don't look at me like that! You want me to cry?!"

"Make her cry so she can stay." said Miles as Mrs. and Mr. L/n smiled, they looked over at Adrian who was sitting quiet.

"Oh yes Adrian I'll call y/n ! Y/n!!" shouted Mrs. L/n, Adrian made a face and turned to Emilia and Miles who were drinking their tea looking at each other.

"Oh no you didn't have to call her." said Adrian quickly, Adrian heard her door open as he stared at Emilia.

"Yeah? I'm about to leave, is there something... ohhh! I didn't know you guys were coming over.." said Y/n as she walked into the kitchen to see Emilia and Miles smiling up at her, Adrian looking down at his tea cup.

"Where are you going?" asked Mr. L/n, Y/n looked at her mother who was looking away and made a face.

"Uh- Out with a friend." said Y/n, Emilia and Miles looked at each other as Adrian stayed looking down. "Actually uh.. well.. um."

"Maybe we should leave now." said Adrian getting up, Emilia and Miles nodded as Mrs. and Mr. L/n looked at them. The doorbell rung as Y/n made a face and stood there looking at them.

"I'll get it?" said Mr. L/n

"No!" said Y/n, he looked at his daughter strangely as Adrian made a face. He opened the door to see Joseph standing there as Y/n looked at Emilia who was trying not to laugh.

"Oh! And you are?" said Mr. L/n , Miles made a noise as Joseph smiled.

"Yeah we should get going now." said Emilia as she, Miles and Adrian walked out the kitchen, Joseph smiled dropped as he looked at them.

"No! Adrian, can't you stay! All of you, can't you?" said Lucas following after, Y/n looked away as her mother chuckled.

"You can have fun with me." said Joseph, Lucas, Adrian and Miles turned to look at him and made a face causing Emilia to let a few laughs escape.

"You're not Adrian, I was talking to Adrian." said Lucas, Y/n jaw dropped as Joseph looked taken back. "Oh Y/n! Let them stay please!"

"They seem very busy Lucas.. maybe another day you'll be able to see them." said Y/n as Joseph looked at her.

"We really have to get going Lucas." said Adrian as Lucas made a face and threw floo powder into the fireplace.

"MORALES MANNER!" shouted Lucas, Emilia's jaw dropped as Y/n face palmed. Mrs. L/n and Mr. L/n jaw dropped as they watched Lucas disappear.

"Well, uh.. I think that's are cue to go. We'll bring him back.." said Miles as he slowly pushed Emilia and Adrian towards the door.

"Can I speak with you, Pucey." said Joseph, Y/n made a face as Emilia and Miles glanced at each other.

"No, I have other things to do. I'll bring him back Mrs. L/n." said Adrian as he disapparated, Emilia and Miles looked at Y/n.

"So.. I still haven't got your name." said Mr. L/n, Miles bursted into laugher as Emilia hit him to shut up.

"Oh right, this is Joseph Anderson.. dad, Joseph." said Y/n watching them shake hands.

"Alright, well Emilia do you know if Adrian found a flat yet? I could show him some really nice ones around if he wants to live in London." said Mr. L/n, Joseph looked at Y/n who face palmed.

"How does Lucas know how to use floo powder.." said Mrs. L/n, Emilia glanced at Y/n who blinked hard.

"Hey! Can you show us that thing you told me you were last time I came to visit?" said Emilia as Mr. L/n gasped and nodded pulling then into the kitchen.

———

Adrian apparated back home to see Lucas talking to Nick who was helping him off the floor. "Lucas! You can't just go floo powdering away from home!" said Adrian as he walked over to him.

"That's her new boyfriend, isn't it." said Lucas brushing the ashes off him, Nick made a face and looked at Adrian strangely.

"Yeah but Y/n and I have been broken up for a long time now.. you can't get mad at her for moving on." said Adrian, Lucas looked at him and narrowed his eyes.

"Do you not love my sister?" asked Lucas, Nick slowly walked away as Adrian tilted his head at him.

"Of course I do, I love her very much that I.. that i'm letting her go.." said Adrian as Lucas rolled his eyes. "Maybe you'll like him."

"But he's not going to be fun!" said Lucas, Adrian chuckled and sighed.

"Yeah he's not as cool as me but whenever you want to see me you can always write to me and Miles and I will go and pick you up." said Adrian with a small smile. Lucas made a face and sighed.

"Are they mad at me? Because if they are no way in hell i'm going back." said Lucas as Adrian laughed.

"No actually they aren't." said Adrian as he smiled and pointed back to the fire place. "Now you know your way back."

Lucas groaned and threw the powder into the fire. "L/n residence!" said Lucas as he went up in flames, Adrian apparated back to see Lucas coughing smoke.

"Oh Lucas! Don't go off like that again!" said Mrs. L/n. "Adrian what would we do without you."

"He didn't even do anything." mumbled Joseph, Emilia and Miles had been getting shown how Mr. L/n gave people snitches on a banana when they turned around to see Adrian.

"We'll be heading off now, thank you for tea. We'll see you four at the wedding, yes?" said Adrian as he walked to the door.

"Can I hang out with you guys! Y/n doesn't have to go, she can go hang out with whatever his name is." said Lucas as he went up to Emilia who he knew would do anything for him.

"Lucas." said Y/n

"Oh come on! Emilia's leaving on Sunday." said Lucas.

"Well, you can hang out with us?" said Joseph, Lucas made a face and turned back to Adrian.

"No thanks." said Lucas, Joseph blinked hard as Miles chuckled. "Blimey Y/n! You suck!"

"We're leaving now! Enjoy your day L/n's!" said Miles pulling Adrian and Emilia out.

"I already told you Lucas, you can hang out with me whenever you wish, if you parents let you." said Adrian with a smile.

"Oh yes I would love to spend the day with you again before I leave! Just ask Y/n to bring you over any day this week." said Emilia. "Y/n come visit me before please?"

"I was planning to spend the week with you." said Y/n with a small laugh, Emilia smiled as Joseph looked at her. "I was going to send you a letter later when I wasn't busy.."

"You don't need no letter! We- I'll be waiting, goodbye Mrs. and Mr L/n, see you Lucas." said Emilia hugging him goodbye. Joseph made a face watching them walk outside.

"Excuse me for a moment." said Joseph, Mrs. and Mr. L/n gave him a look as Y/n made a face watching him walk after Adrian. "Oi! Pucey."

"Anderson." said Adrian turning around. Y/n followed them outside as Emilia glanced over at Miles.

"Don't come over here anymore." whispered Joseph so that only Adrian couldn't hear. "She's my girlfriend now, her family shouldnt even like you anymore."

"I will not do this at Y/n house with her parents, if you had any respect you wouldn't either." said Adrian moving Joseph hand away. Y/n face palmed as Mr. L/n stuck his head out of the doorway and gave Y/n a look.

"Bye Y/n! See you tomorrow, kiss kiss." said Emilia blowing her a kiss. Adrian glanced at her as she looked back at him.

"Be safe L/n." said Adrian as he got into the car, she looked taken back as Joseph turned back to look at her. "Emilia."

"Yes?" said Emilia as she turned around to look at him.

"If you don't start driving I will get out of the car and drag his face across the road." said Adrian, Miles bursted into laugher as Emilia made a face and pulled out of the drive way.

"Now, shall we?" said Joseph taking a deep breathe in and turning around to Y/n who was staring at him with a annoyed expression. "What?"

"Nothing Joseph." said Y/n as she rolled her eyes. "I'll be home in a bit." She said closing the door behind her, Joseph took her hand as they disapparated.

———

"I cant believe you had us out all do just to go into make up stores." said Miles as he threw himself on Emilia's bed, she chuckled as Adrian groaned.

"I'm going to go shower, then we can go out again." said Adrian as he got up and stretched. "I need to cool myself off."

"Yeah you do that because angry Adrian isn't any fun." said Miles watching him leave and closed the door. Emilia had sat down next to him as he sat up and smiled.

"Why are you so smiley?" asked Emilia as she turned to look at him.

"Can I sleepover." said Miles as he slide his hand to grab her's, she chuckled as he pulled her closer.

"I was hoping you would." said Emilia smiling as he laid back, she got on top of him as he rubbed her thigh.

"Blimey E.. aren't you going to miss me?" said Miles as he looked at her sadly, she squeezed his hand and sighed.

"Mas que nada.(more than anything.)" mumbled Emilia in his neck as he looked down at her.

"I hate when you do that." said Miles with a laugh. "Always saying things in Spanish so I won't get it."

"In short words, i'm going to miss you the most.." said Emilia softly in his neck, his smile faded as he pulled away from her and grabbed her face.

"You moving so far doesn't sit right with me E, you're breaking my heart here." said Miles softly as he pressed his forehead against her's. Emilia pressed her lips against his as he ran his hands down her back.

The door opened as they quickly pulled apart Emilia not wanting to turn around seeings Miles face turning bright red. "Míralos.(look at them)." said Ariella Morales with a laugh, Emilia made a face as Miles slowly looked down.

Emilia turned around to see her mom smiling with Nick behind her. "We should've knocked huh." said Nick raising her eyebrows.

"Do you two need something?" asked Emilia awkwardly as Miles got up, Emilia looked at him as he turned to Mrs. Morales.

"I'm sorry, maybe I should go. I didn't mean to-"

"Mijo relax." said Ariella with a laugh, Miles turned to Emilia as she narrowed her eyebrows. "Your mom already told me the two of you dated and Nicolás and Hayden told me he caught you two kissing."

"Nick! Well do you know Nick had a girl over!" said Emilia as Nick made a face, Ariella looked at him and made a face.

"She's lying ama!" said Nick

"Ask Miles and Adrian! They saw her too!" said Emilia.

"Ok! Well in France, you and Miles were-" said Nick before Miles cut him off.

"Mate!" said Miles as him and Emilia turned red.

"and why did the two of you break up?" asked Ariella as she walked into her, Emilia narrowed her eyebrows as Miles looked at her.

"Why are you acting like you care?" said Emilia with an attitude, Miles looked at Nick and slowly made his way over to him.

"I do care." said Ariella.

"No you don't. You never cared about my life so stop trying to act like you do now." spat Emilia, Nick made a face and turned to Miles.

"Don't act like that, your father and I are just very busy." said Ariella as Emilia stared at her.

"Then you should've never had me if it was going to be like that! You think I didn't need my parents my whole life? Leaving me to Nick and Hayden until they went off to school? Letting house elves raise me! You think that's caring??" spat Emilia as Miles looked at her sadly. "I was eleven staying in a house all alone in a whole other country. You can't start acting like you care when i'm about to leave."

"You've had everything you've ever wanted didn't you? We worked so you can have everything Emilia." said Ariella.

"I don't have everything I ever wanted because everything I ever wanted was for you to be here for me. I wanted do things normal parents do with their kids, we don't even spend holidays together. You don't even know anything about me.. every year i'm surprised you even remember my birthday." said Emilia as her eyes watered. "Probably the only thing you two did right was let me go to Hogwarts, you and your husband have no idea the hell you put me through, I had to learn to do everything myself, aren't moms suppose to be there when their kids get their hearts broken? because where the hell were you? Oh working, when Cedric died.. oh working, you left me alone when I needed you the most! So don't act like you care! You know who was there, Miles was! Adrian was! Y/n was! Nick was! NOT YOU. Not your husband and not even my oldest brother who I looked up too the most and then when Nick told you guys what happened to me my own dad didn't even believe me! He said i'm selfish, that i'm doing it all for attention."

"You think I don't feel horrible? I missed everything about you growing up but I do know things about you.. when you started reading at age three, started learning French at age five, played the piano perfectly at age seven! I am proud of you, I just didn't think you needed me to tell you that and whatever that boy did to you.. it broke my heart that you couldn't come to me and tell me. That you thought I wouldn't care, Emilia I gave birth to you..and for you to despise your father and I so much feels horrible because we know it's our faults." said Ariella as her eyes filled with tears, Nick and Miles would glanced at each other and awkwardly look away.

"No! You don't get to act like the victim here. You can't do that. You let my dad tell me all those things! How I haven't given him a reason to be proud of me! You never told him anything when he said all I do is cry over Cedric, and now that i'm leaving you want to act nice? And you knew.. you knew how he died and you didn't tell me anything. If you start acting like you care it hurts more because I know you don't so just stop it. You won't have to lie to me, just wait until Sunday and I'm out of your hair. You'll just have Hayden and Nick, forget about me." said Emilia as Ariella pulled Emilia into a hug causing her to go surprised, the only other time her mom hugged her was when Cedric died.

"No digas eso(don't say that). I don't want you to go, I want to finish seeing you grow up." said Ariella, Emilia pushed her away and got up.

"You should've thought about that eighteen years ago." said Emilia as she slammed the door from the bathroom. Ariella turned to Miles and Nick who were looking at her surprised.

"Hey? What did I miss, are you alright?" said Adrian coming back from his shower, Miles shook his head and apparated into the bathroom to see Emilia sitting in the bathtub crying.

"You know you're still so beautiful even when you're crying." said Miles as he walked over to her and sat in the bathtub with her. She looked up and rolled her eyes as he smiled. "Come here."

Miles pulled Emilia into his chest as he rubbed her back while she laid her head on his chest. "What am I going to do without you.." said Emilia softly. Miles kissed the top of her head and held her tighter as she wiped her face.

———

"So do you really like that boy Joseph?" asked Mr. L/n as they ate dinner, Y/n looked up from her food and narrowed her eyebrows. "I mean to me it seems like you're not over Adrian."

"I- Excuse me? Can we eat in peace please?" said Y/n with a laugh, Lucas looked at her and rolled his eyes as Mrs. L/n chuckled.

"I like Adrian better." said Lucas.

"I agree." said Mrs. L/n

"They don't like each other, do they? Adrian and Joseph?" asked Mr. L/n, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked up.

"Well.. not really.." said Y/n

"Joseph seems to have a bad attitude towards Adrian, guess he knows he can't compete." said Mrs. L/n, Y/n looked at her mother and gave her a face. "Emilia and Miles don't seem to like him much either."

"He used to be Cedric's best friend.. and I think they both see Cedric in the other but when they opened their mouths it's nothing like Cedric." said Y/n as they looked at her. "So Emilia really dislikes him because he brings Cedric up all the time and Miles doesn't like Joseph because Adrian doesn't like him."

"I think it's a lot more deeper than that." said Mr. L/n, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him. "Well yes, I think that there's more to the story."

"Do you even like him? You don't look all happy with him like you did with Adrian." said Lucas.

"And how do you know so much about love, my love!" said Mrs. L/n as Y/n chuckled and looked down at her food.

"Well the day I went to the mall with Miles and Y/n, Miles was taking about how he wanted to get Emilia back!"

"Him and Emilia dated?" asked Mr. L/n

"Father it's rude to interrupt, but back to what I was  saying he wanted to get her back and he was talking about how did Y/n and Adrian do it to be so happy in love and how he notices all the things Adrian would do with Y/n." said Lucas as her parents narrowed their eyebrows.

"Do things like what?" asked Mrs. L/n as Y/n made a face and looked at them. 

"Miles said that every time he seen her he would kiss her on the cheek, he opened doors for her, he would give her flowers everyday in the morning. Obviously she still wears the bracelet he got her so it just shows that she's not going to like Joseph the way she liked Adrian." said Lucas as Y/n stared at him.

"Arent you eight? How are you talking about this. You don't even know what love is." said Y/n as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm nine! But I don't have too, every time Adrian came over he looked at you differently then how he looks at anyone else and Miles gives that look to Emilia!" said Lucas.

"When did Emilia and Miles start dating!" said Mrs. L/n.

"They dated our 5th year in February and then broke up in August and Emilia got back with Cedric, Miles got back with his ex.. she ended up cheating on him again.. Cedric.. well you know.. long story but he's been trying to get her back and make her stay not so sure it's working." said Y/n as her parents raised their eyebrows.

"Well back to what I was saying, you need to get back with Adrian and ditch the loser." said Lucas as Y/n gave him a look and rolled her eyes.

I WAS JUST JOKING GUYS HEHEHEHEH😭😭 i was going to wait and post until tomorrow but all the comments made me post it today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby