Yandere x Reader Oneshots

By StarryNecrosis

Just a bunch of yandere x reader oneshots from various fandoms. I probably won't take requests as of now, but... More

Yandere Merman Denki Kaminari x Fem Pirate Captain Reader
Yandere KiriBaku x Quirkless Reader
Yandere Barbie Doll x Fem Reader
Yandere Pop Star Yuga Aoyama x Fem Reader
Yandere Ghost Finny x Fem Reader
Yandere KiriBakuKamiSero x Fem Reader
Yandere Callisto x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere Queen Azshara x Fem Reader
Yandere Doctor Izuku Midoriya x Fem Reader
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 2
Yandere Babysitter Koushi Sugawara x Fem Teenage Reader
Yandere Forest Nymph Shoyo Hinata x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 3
Yandere Neighbor Shoto Todoroki x Fem Reader
Quick authors note and question
Yandere Katsuki Bakugou Headcanons
Update (It's nothing bad don't worry)

Yandere Highschool Student Alois Trancy x Fem Highschool Student Reader

3.2K 57 34
By StarryNecrosis

Anime: Black Butler

Character: Alois Trancy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud bell signals the end of first period. I lazily grab my books and writing utensils and prepare to leave for math class. I absolutely dread that class not only because I am terrible at math, but because of the new kid Alois Trancy. Ever since he transferred here from his previous school about a month ago, he has been stuck to my side like a parasite. You would think that he would have made other friends by now, but no. He is rude and bratty to everyone but me.

A tired groan releases from my mouth as I sift between the endless crowds of students to Mr. Faustus's math class. I am definitely not prepared for the horrendous hour that is about to ensue.

I open the firm wooden door to the now empty classroom. Mr. Faustus glares at me as I walk over to sit in my usual spot in the back by the window. If I'm lucky, another kid will take the seat next to me.

There is still ten minutes till class starts so I pull out my book and read. The story of my choice is a thrilling book about a boy who sells his soul to a demon in exchange for revenge on the people who murdered his family and torched his home. The demon then takes the form of a butler and serves the boy as he solves crimes for the Queen of England. Of course I am only a few chapters into the book so that's all I know for now.

As I prepare to turn the page, the door bursts open and in runs a familiar bothersome blonde. "Y/n! I'm so glad to see you~" He yells giddily as he speeds over to the unfortunately empty desk next to me. Of course this causes the attention of our teacher.

"Alois do not run and scream in my classroom. This is not a kindergarten playground. You are a seventeen year old in highschool, I expect you to act like it." Monotonously states Mr. Faustus.

Alois rolls his eyes at our teacher. Then he shifts his attention back to me. 'What are you reading?" He curiously asks.

"A book."

"What kind of book~?"

"One with words." I disinterestedly reply as I turn the next page.

"What's it about~?"

"Stuff."

"What kind of stuff~?"

"Demons."

His eyes light up and a mischievous grin spreads across his face. "Like sex demons~?"

I scoff. "Stop being weird."

Alois slumps in his seat and let's a 'hmph' noise as he crosses his arms. He twirls some strands of his blonde bangs and then goes back to staring at me. "Can I have a pen?"

I huff in annoyance as I pull a spare pen out of my bag and slam it on his desk. He grins happily in response. As I go back to reading, I see him do something extremely weird out of the corner of my eye. Alois's tongue carefully glides up the pen where I had previously touched it.

Did he just lick my pen....? EW! Remind me to NEVER touch that pen ever again. I mean I knew he was annoying and weird, but licking someone else's pen when you think they are not looking?! What the fuck my dude?!

By now, the rest of the students file into the room as Mr. Faustus starts his lecture about multiple equations or something. I don't really know because I'm not really paying attention. I can't help but replaying that gross scene of him licking pen over and over in my head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time went by pretty fast after math class. Although, Alois kept bugging me throughout the day. But on the brightside, I didn't have to eat lunch with him because he got lunch detention for talking back to our history teacher Mr. Spears. But sadly I still have to attend our last period together, which is gym.

"Come on y/n! We get to climb the rock wall today!" The blonde says as he tugs me into the gymnasium.

Once we get in there, we are greeted by our gym teacher Mr. Agni, who instructs us to get changed. I roughly detach myself from his grip and follow the other girls to the women's changing room. Quickly I change into a plain tank top and some black shorts. Then I walk back out into the gym.

You know, I actually really enjoy gym class. Especially on the days when we get to mess around with the jump ropes. But we have to wait until Friday for those.

As sigh leaves my lips as I stroll over to the bleachers where my classmates sit. Alois waves me over to sit with him. I really don't want to though. Instead, I scan the area for another empty seat. My eyes perk up at the sight of an empty seat next to my crush Ciel. Usually I wouldn't have the courage to approach him, but anything beats sitting next blonde bratty pants over there.

Shyly, I sit down next Ciel. He glances at me for a second then he turns his attention back to Mr. Agni who is explaining the rules of the rock wall. Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the bleachers, Alois is giving me and Ciel a nasty glare. Wow. Ok then. I guess he can't handle something as simple as him not being by my side all of the time.

Mr. Agni finishes his speech about the rock wall and instructs us to choose a partner. To my surprise Ciel turns his entire body to look at me.

"You're not as annoying as any of the others. Do you want to be my partner?" He asks with a sense of authority.

"Um sure. I wou-" But before I could finish my sentence, Alois comes barging in and interrupts me.

"Y/n let's be partners~" He says with a cheery and innocent face. Although that joyful look seems to vanish as he eyes Ciel up and down.

Ciel in turn glares at him. "Alois, that was quite rude to interrupt y/n like that."

"Um yeah. Plus Ciel and I are already partners." I chime in.

Alois grits his teeth as he stares at us irritably. "Fine then. I'll just go be partners with Hannah!" He sassily states before he whips his head around to go find her.

I sigh in relief. Finally some space from him! And hopefully while he's ogling at Hannah, he'll forget about me! You see, Hannah is one of the hottest girls in the school and quite popular if I do say so myself. She is also pretty nice. Although I kind of feel bad for her since she has to deal with Alois for the remainder of the period. But at least I can have a well deserved break from him and I get to be partners with Ciel!

Mr. Agni blows the whistle which signals us to begin. Ciel and I walk over to an unoccupied part of the wall and start climbing. We both chit chat about random things here and there as we do so. As I near the top, I can't help but overhear Alois flirting with Hannah. He glances at me with a smirk and then he goes back to flirting and cheering her on. I feel like he was probably trying to make me jealous? I don't know, nor do I really care. I'm just enjoying hanging out with Ciel.

Probably about thirty minutes goes by and we finish up class. I am now walking into the girls changing room drenched in sweat and grime from the rockwall. I should probably shower now huh? Since the final period of the day is over, I can take my sweet time showering and changing. I won't worry about having to be late or anything since I have nothing planned after school and I walk home.

I quickly strip out of my gross gym clothes and place them in my bag. Many of the other girls do so as well but I'm the only heading over to the shower area. I hop into the shower stall and start up the water. My fingers fidget with the knob until hot water pours out of the shower head. The nice relaxing warm water cascades down my body as I lather myself with soap and shampoo. Showers are always so calming and I just love the fresh feeling you get after one. I stand in bliss for a few moments as my mind wanders. Then I promptly wash off all of the sudz.

The cool air of the changing room prickles against my water soaked skin. Hastily I grab my towel and wrap it around my body in an attempt to warm up and dry myself. Once I'm done with that, I walk over to my gym bag and grab my regular school clothes. By now it's just me in the room since all of the girls left.

I slide on my underwear and then put my bra on. As I reach for my pants, a 'click' 'click' sound emanates from the entrance. What the fuck was that? It sounded kind of like a camera?

I worriedly glance around in search of the source as I speedily put on the rest of my clothing and then my shoes. Grabbing my bag I race out of the changing room with my hair still wet. Only there is no one in the gym but me. Maybe I'm just making things up in my head. Yeah, that's it.

I huff as I walk out of the gymnasium and into the hallway. Some of the kids still linger including my best friend Lizzy. I bolt over to her direction so I can talk to her. Since we don't have any classes together I really enjoy talking and hanging out with her after school.

"Hi y/n!" She exclaims as she waves.

"Hey! How's it hangin?" I ask.

"Nothing much, just another boring day today." She pauses for a second and then her eyes gleam with excitement. "Hey do you wanna come over to my house?! We can do each other's nails and makeup!"

As I was about to say yes, once again a certain someone comes and interrupts me. Alois come skipping over. "Hi y/n. What are you both talking about?"

Lizzy glances at the blond boy "Oh well y/n and I were just talking about hanging out after school. Woul-"

"Actually y/n and I already have plans." He cheerily but rudely states as he grabs onto my arm.

"Oh. Ok then." Lizzy sadly states as she drops her head down and walks away.

"Alois let me go!" I yell as I try to squirm away from him as he drags me down the hallway.

He ignores me and shoves me into the janitor's closet and locks the door. He then glares down at me. "Why were you partners with Ciel instead of me?"

"Um because he gives me space and he doesn't shove me into closets." I snarkily reply.

My statement seems to irk him even more. "I don't want you to talk to him ever again. Or any other boys."

"You can't just tell me what to do A-" He cuts me off yet again, but this time he shoves me into the wall and roughly kisses me.

I wiggle around to try to get out of his grasp, but he just deepens the kiss. Eventually, I manage to shove him off of me. As a result, his phone falls out of his back pocket and clatters to the floor. I gaze at the electronic device and to my horror, a picture of me changing is set as his background. He must have been the clicky noise that I heard! That pervert took pictures of me while changing!

"YOU CREEP!" I shout as I try to slam the door open.

He grabs me and pushes me against the wall again. The brooms and cleaning supplies get knocked down in the closet.

He puts on his bright and cheery facade again. "Careful y/n~" He smiles down at me with a fake smile. "You better behave for me or else those pictures I have of you might go viral~ And I have quite the collection~"

I glare at him. "You wouldn't dare!"

He pauses for a second as he contemplates something. "No you're right, I wouldn't. Only I get the pleasure of seeing you naked~"

"You're disgusting!" I yell as I spit on him.

Alois innocently smiles down at me as he wipes away the spit and licks it. Then he giggles. "Well since I'm disgusting how about I gouge out those pretty little eyes of Ciel's, hm?"

"No don't! Leave him alone!"

He sighs. "Well I guess I can on one condition." He says as he bats his eyelashes. "You become my girlfriend and do whatever I say when I say it got it~?"

I guess I have no choice do I? He'll hurt Ciel and probably everyone I know.

"Fine." I say reluctantly.

He giddily looks down at me. "Great now let's go to my house~!" He happily states as he claps. "We'll be the best couple in the world, I just know it!"

I wish I never met him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 622 30
-REQUESTS CLOSED- So I'm back with new Harry Potter oneshots! My first one did really good, but my writing in that just sucked. There were a lot of s...
2.2K 150 5
Becoming the villainess of a visual novel you played in your past life after dying in the dumbest way possible is tragic, but so is being the one cha...
32.4K 432 28
Basically just some headcanons/scenarios/oneshots of the squad if they were yandere for you :) Hope you enjoy reading! ¡This book is old so most of...
41.7K 837 15
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...