Lost In The Flames Of Love (F...

RachelWeiler द्वारा

Basically Like the title said these are future chapters for one of my books अधिक

Explination A/n
1st Future Chapter: An Unwanted Guest
2nd Future Chapter: Back On Daemos
4th Future Chapter: The Start To Taking Care Of A Princess
5th Future Chapter: Helping A Sick Princess
6th Future Chapter: Helping A Sick Princess pt. 2
7th Future Chapter: Helping A Sick Princess pt. 3
8th Future Chapter: Helping A Sick Princess pt. 4

3rd Future Chapter: The Walk Back To The Castle

13 1 0
RachelWeiler द्वारा

(A/N: Alright you shippers that's right I'm talking to you so listen up...Before this chapter starts there are some moments between Asch and Leif that could result in you thinking that I ship the 2 but NO that's NOT the case I ONLY ship Leif with Noi and Luna, Asch is NOT one of them. So when it gets those moments that I seem like I ship it I. DON'T. Its just a bonding moment between Knight and Prince so it's not a ship at least not in my book)

-Asch's POV-

I had sent the knights on their way to start the search for Princess Ava leaving me with Leif and the very badly injured Princess Luna I then turn to Leif and tell him to follow me but he doesn't move

Leif: "A-Asch?"

Asch: "Yes"

Leif: "C-Could you carry her"

Asch: "Can't you"

Leif: "Yes but...as much as I want to carry her...I-I think she needs you the most right now"

That makes me blush

Asch: "H-How"

Leif: "She's shivering and I mean like really shivering she feels really cold too and I don't know why. I-I'm trying to keep her warm but its not working a-and I know you give off more heat then any of us" "literally because of your fire magic and with how short tempered you are"

Asch: "HEY!!"

Leif: "haha see"

That actually makes me growl but I was cut off when I hear Luna sneeze

Leif: "really I do mean it Asch if she's not warm she might end up getting sick and remember when Ava was sick"

I sigh then turn around and head back to Leif which I saw my poor female knight shivering nonstop and crying a little but I could tell she was crying from pain and not because of being cold

Leif: "See"

Asch: "Hmm...Give her here"

Leif then lets go of her and I pick up the female knight and carry her bridal style like the princess we found out she actually was and started to head off to the castle. As soon as I picked up Luna she had actually stopped shivering instantly

Leif: "Damn how?"

Asch: "Because I know how to control and regulate my magic just perfectly so I don't create fire but heat from the fire I've never used it till now though."

Leif: "That's actually really impressive"

Asch: "Heh...when you're royalty you kinda learn how to do pretty cool tricks with your magic"

Leif: "I guess"

Asch: "It's actually a trick used mainly for soothing aches or something but I've never used it like I said"

Leif: "That's pretty cool so it's almost like healing huh"

Asch: "I guess but not as strong as that type of healing magic you and Luna can do"

Leif: "Heh yeah"

Luna then sneezed again this time letting out a whimper right after and buried her face into my chest as she started to grip the fabric of my black leather jacket tighter

Asch: "Shhh it's ok...your safe in my arms"

She then calms down and try's to relax

Leif: "So who's room are you thinking of having her rest in"

Asch: "Mine duh"

Leif: "Why?"

Asch: "She's royalty as we now know so a princess belongs in a prince's room" "Wait that sounded so bad...w-what I meant by that was r-royalty belongs to rest in a royal room"

Leif: "Ooou~ I Get What You Truly Meant...Prince Asch~" *does his kinky smirk*

Asch: "SHUT UP!! THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN LEIF!!"

Leif: "Heh Heh...Suuuure~"

Asch: "IM NOT HORNY LIKE YOU"

Leif: "HEY!"

Asch: "Heh heh"

Leif: "Shut up I can't help my kinky attitude it's just a part of me"

Asch: "I know"

Leif: "Yeah but all kinky ness aside I see what you mean you're room would probably be the best option"

Asch: "Exactly...I rarely ever use it I most of the time fall asleep sitting up on my throne"

Leif: "Yeah I rarely ever use my bed as well"

Asch: "To soft am I right"

Leif: "Yeah." "Though if I'm being honest the only time I actually use my bed is for...Other Things~"

Asch: "LEIF!" "I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!"

Leif: "Heh heh...Oh come on Asch...If You Loved Someone You Would Use It For The Same Thing~"

I just looked away and blushed because honestly he wasn't exactly wrong I've had thoughts of doing that~ with Luna but could never actually do it

Leif: "See...We All Have That Nature It Says It On Your Face~"

I then shut my eyes and say

Asch: "Leif...Please...just shut up...before I snap...even more"

Leif: "Wow you're actually some how staying calm and keeping your boiling temper at bay while I tease you...Impressive"

Asch: "Leif...I said...Shut. Up."

Leif: "Damn this must be taking all of your willpower to just hold back from yelling at me and threatening to kill me

Asch: Leif...I swear to God...If you piss me off...and I burn Luna...more than she already is...You. Are. So. Dead. And I actually mean it"

Leif: "Sorry you're highness" "But really I am actually proud of you for controlling your temper and I promise you I'm not saying that to piss you off I swear"

I then sigh which made a small flame slip out of my mouth but it wasn't on purpose it's a thing that just kinda happens sometimes and it's out of my control entirely

Asch: "Thank you"

Leif: "Your welcome"

(A/N: This is basically that moment with Leif and Asch that I said could lead you to think that I ship it but I don't so remember this part is NOT. A. SHIP. A Bonding Moment Nothing Else)

Asch: "Heh ya know you're not as bad I thought you were Leif"

Leif: "Heh maybe if you spent more time with each of your knights individually you'd find out we're not as annoying as you assume we can be you just yell at all of us for no apparent reason"

Asch: "I know and I'm really sorry about that"

Leif: "Wait...You're actually apologizing about that"

Asch: "Yeah it's because it's wrong I shouldn't be taking my anger out on my knights it isn't right"

Leif just stares at me in shock

Asch: "Look I only do it because I'm so stressed out, extremely exhausted and overworked so I don't actually mean to yell at you guys"

Leif: .....

Asch: "If you knights think it's stressful to be a royal knight...think about what I have to go through...I'm a prince...it's way more stressful than being a knight...if you all knew what I go through on the daily basis...you'd probably act the same way as me"

Leif: "Th-That's right...Luna told me about what you go through...I was curious on why she knew so much...I thought it was just because you 2 were really close or that she loved you but...no...she use to go through the same things as you but...she was a princess...instead of a prince"

Asch: "Exactly"

After that we walked back to the castle in silence and didn't speak another word till we got there

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

503 14 4
Uhhhhh hi if you some how see this please don't read like im begging y'all 🙏 , this book sucks and idk why I even posted it like it has what 2 chapt...
182K 5K 52
Complete Hello so this is my first time doing an x reader story,also sorry if my grammar is terrible,also I'm doing this for myself and also because...
29K 567 23
started - 12 26 2020 ended - 4 30 2021 complete✔️ editing in progress • One day when a princess was pulled from her kingdom and spared by the daemos...
52.9K 1.3K 21
I will write a description later I promise I just wanted to publish it