vívααh~ αn αrrαngєd lσvє ѕtσr...

By Devangi_sidnaazian

Thinking of an arrange marriage movie? Then my fav is Vivaah.. With the authenticity Poonam had combined with... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Supriseeeee
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Shoutout
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Characters
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NOTE
Sidharthhh
Please Understand
Hello!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Disappointed
Chapter 24
Bye!
Pls Vote!

CHAPTER 21

1.7K 112 10
By Devangi_sidnaazian

Heyyaaaa guyssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

kaise ho aap sab??????

I hope you missed me🥺🥺🥺

toh chalo Pehle aapna update padhlo fir aage ki baatein karte hai

Let's Start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________________________

Gill's took the leave without even letting Sid meet HIS Naaz which made both of them sad but Sid thought of something asked Chacha ji who was sitting on the window side of the car...

Sid- Chacha ji mein aapko chodne aao?? Aaplog bore bhi ho jaoge mein aapse baat karta rahunga toh aapki entertainment bhi ho jayegi..

While Mahi came and hold his ears which made Sid shout out of pain..

Sid- Aaahhh.... Bhabhiiiiiii lag raha hai chodo pls..

Mahi- Haa aur jo tu kar raha tha.. Abb aapki mulakat Shehnaaz se sidhe shaadi ke mandap pe hogi.. Yeh jo chalaki hai na aapke bhaiya ne bhi kiya tha..sab pata hai mujhe..

While Jay looked at her shocked..

While others were having very hard time to control their laughs..

With this the Gill's went home and Shukla's went back to their rooms to rest..

after that they had their dinner with Jay teasing Sid and banters of Tara..

AT NIGHT

It was the most difficult night for Sid and Naaz and well they knew this week is whole night is gonna be the most difficult part of their day..

In those two months they got habituated to each other which made very difficult to survive without each other...

But they both knew they can't help it...tge rituals cannot be overlooked...

With Shehnaaz in his mind Siddharth slept holding his pillow between his arms as if it was HIS Naaz..

While the other side Shehnaaz cannot sleep...no matter how much she tried she failed miserably huffing she got up from her bed she went to her terrace which decorated beautifully with all her favourite flowers like lilly and dahlia..
(Maine bahut khoja picture but nai mila isiliye aaplog imagine hi karlo)

The decorations just looked surreal.. She was finally realising what will the outcome of marriage and can you guess what was the most dreading part of this marriage was?

For Sana or you can say for every girl who is or going to be married is leaving her house..her people, who had the power to comfort her even with their mere presence.. Before meeting Siddharth her life was sorted.. She had a family, her chacha ji, her chachi ji, and her soul sister,her chotti...

But after meeting Siddharth she realised that what is called love.. Thinking of Siddharth she had a huge and peaceful smile on her face..

A person was looking at her while she was just lost in her thoughts unaware of its presence..

Seeing Shehnaaz smiling so peacefully made that person very happy with the decision he was gonna take and confirmed that he was taking a right decision..

Soon with Siddharth in her mind she retreated back to the bed as from tomorrow her life is gonna start changing for its betterment..

THE NEXT DAY

The sun rised in horizon and the Shukla Niwas was in its full swing with Gills in its wedding preparation as from today all the functions are gonna start..

And the first ritual is

BYAAH HAATH/MANGAL/KIRTAAN

This is a not a ceremony specifically but most of the times the wedding functions start with this..

Ismein sabhi Suhagan ek saath beth ke mangal geet karti hai..

(Meko nai pata aaplog ke ghar mein isse kya bolte hai isiliye maine saare naam likh diye jo mujhe pata the kyuki meri mummy ki side mein isse mangal kehte hai aur papa ke side kirtaan)

Isko karna main motive hai ki jis bhagwan ko aap mante ho aap usse aapne ghar mein invite karte ho..

(I hope aap sab ko samjh aaya ho)

Shukla Niwas was decorated beautifully with flowers and especially the mandir..

Mandir Decor👇

(Just imagine all the bhagwan jis instead of only ganesh ji but with Shivji and parvati ji with ganesh ji between them in the middle)

Soon all the ladies come and the puja started..it was compulsory for Siddharth to attend the whole puja which made Siddharth feel very bad but you know what soon his face which held an uninterested expression changed in a sec when he saw Shehnaaz...HIS Naaz looking ethereal in a red salwar kurti...

Naaz's outfit👇

(With same makeup and jewellery)

SID's POV

Ohhh god! Naaz she is looking so beautiful man..the way her lips are moving..um...I wanna have them..F**k man..I need her...she is looking ravishing in this red anarkali..

POV ENDS

After sometime Naaz came and sat beside Sid and Sid being the sneaky shukla he is took Shehnaaz's hand in his and covered it with her dupatta..

Soon the puja started and both of them were holding onto each others hands through out the puja..

Now it was arti time and everybody got up from their seats and they both had to let go of each others hands which made Sid back to his grumpy mood..but seeing his grumpy mood Naaz felt bad for him and then an idea struck in her mind..

After the puja was over all of them took the parshad and went to eat their food afer which all of them left blessing the couple..

And now can you guess what was the mood of Sid?

So lemme tell you before if Sid was grumpy now he was extreme part of grumpiness because you know why?

Coz of his Naaz but what he doesn't know is soon his mood is gonna be changed by one and only his Naaz..

So, lets see what was the idea that Naaz thought of to change her baby's mood..

Ohh by the way I for got to tell you everyone's dress

So here you go..

Sd's 👇

Chacha ji's

Chachi ji's

Sid's

Amruta's

Jay and Mahi's

___________________________________________

Now Sana's plan:-

She first went to Chacha ji and takes permission from him and asks him to tell about it to Sd..

After getting permission from both the families she asks Mahi and Amu to help her with tge arrangements...

You May think that this all things were done in front of Sid and he knows that Sana is planning something to surprise him so lemme tell you you are wrong..

After everyone left now only Shukla's and Gill's are left and after sometime Gill's pretended to leave and after they left Sid went to his room as he was again missing his Naaz..

After Sid left to his room everyone came in and sat back in their seats..

After the arrangements were done in the terrace all of them departed to their rooms in which they are going to stay..

And now its time for Naaz to surprise her Sid....
___________________________________________

So guyss aaj ke liye bas itna hi aab agli baar tab tak ke liye aaplog socho kya surprise hoga

Byee

___________________________________________

~Devangi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 32.1K 45
Inseparable are those who share their souls together. Sidharth who was living his life in darkness. He was rude, aggressive, arrogant, short tempered...
74.6K 8.3K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...
214K 13.8K 40
•°•°Cover credit : @Sidnaaz23 Sidharth Shukla who is most eligible bachelor is forced to marry a girl named Shehnaaz whom he don't even know who is s...
156K 13.2K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...