Hit Me .°•{JAYWON}•°. (COMPLE...

By RIKI0L0GY

"Just hit me!" he shouted. "If I'll hit you, do you think you'll love me back?" I asked More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
0
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
0
58
59
0
THE POWER OF 10 "YES"😗

20

1.9K 103 107
By RIKI0L0GY

Jungwon

After that day Jay is ignoring me like about two weeks and I don't know why..Or I'm the one who is ignoring?

"Do you think you can win Jay just like that?by just staring at him from a far?!" Sunoo said.

"What do you think I will do then?! Dance in front of him?talk to him?"I asked.

"Oh! You you should do that!" Sunoo said.

"I can't." I said.

"You're the one who said that you will chase Jay right? And now look at you!" Sunoo said.

He is lecturing me like that everyday..when we arrived from the school.

"I will try tomorrow.." I just bow my head to avoid his flaring eyes.

"You know Jungwon..I can't with you..look at Niki and I! We are now legal..so you should move your butt right now." Sunoo said.

"Yeah you're lucky because you found Niki..and Me..I just found an old boy.." I said.

"What old boy?" Sunoo asked.

"Old boy..Jay?" I said.

"W-What?" Sunoo asked.

Is he dumb or He didn't get it?

"Like..Jay is two years older than me..and Niki and You are just in the same age." I explain.

"Wow..you didny believe in age doesn't matter then?" Sunoo said and put his hands into his waist.

"Why are you looking like that?you look like granny?" I laughed.

"Hey! don't laugh at me!..you know that age really matters..but when you enter the universe of love..it's not essential."Sunoo said.

"What will Dad and Mom said if they will find out that..I fell for an old boy?" I asked worried.

"Hey!! that's not the problem here...the problem if you can win Jay.." Sunoo said.

I'm not really confident about winning Jay tho.

"I will try tomorrow.." I just said

Sunoo give me a big sigh and leave me aline here in the room.

____

Jay

"Tomorrow is Saturday..no class so Me and your Aunt Seokjin is planniy to have a family party..since Sunoo and Niki are now official." Mom said.

"Mom..I don't want to go.." I said.

"Why?" Mom asked and lift his brow.

"I don't think it's fun." I said.

"No!! It's fun! We are going to a Zoo." Mom said.

"Mom!I don't like animals!" I said.

"Hey.. don't be so exaggerated! And I know you're just bitter about Niki's relationship.." Mom said.

"Ewww! Mom..I have high standards okey!.." I said.

"Wow! So you're saying that Sunoo is.." Mom said.

"Yeah..right.." I just said.

"You know you can't really appreciate people's beauty!" Mom said and pinch my cheeks.

"No.. It's not like that..they really don't suit into my type." I said.

"Wow!okey..if you don't want to go with us..no allowance next month then.." Mom said and was about to walk far away.

"Mom! you're joking right?!" I shouted.

"No!" Mom said.

"Mom come on!you know Money is second into my list to live right?!" I shouted.

"Oh..just this time baby..support your younger brother!" Mom shouted while she was walking up stairs.

Mom really know me how to become her pet.

I'm not really shocked about Niki and Sunoo..because Niki always tell me a story about how Sunoo and him defeat the game for 24 hours with out taking a nap or sleep.

"Jay Hyung...come with us.." Niki said.

"Okey." I just said.

You can't really ignore Niki's charm

____

Today is the day! I'm relaxed because Sunoo's Mom bought a car with them so I can't be with Jungwon..I'm really ignoring Jungwon too as he ignores me too.

"Hyung! Why are you staring at Aunt Seokjin's car?" Niki asked.

"U-Uh..what?I'm not! I'm just staring at the window glass! Look! It's transparent..I never know that this window is transparent.." I said.

What Am I talking about?!

"Hyung....you know that windo is transparent right? it's called window for a reason right?" Niki asked with question face.

I quickly sit comfortably and crossed my arms.

"Why are you angry?!!"Niki asked.

"Nothing.." I said.

"O-Okey.." Niki said and sit comfortably too.

Why am I acting like this?

____

We arrived at the Zoo and Mom told us to pair to someone.

Guess what!Jungwon is my pair.

Life is cruel...what if Jungwon will beat me up again.

Mom tied our wrist with black ribbon so we couldn't get away from eachother..it's the best because this Zoo is so big.

"Mom I'm going to the restroom." I excuse.

"Okey..drag Jungwon with you.." Mom said.

-_-

"Mom!!" I disagree.

I saw Jungwon just poker face.

"You're the pair right?!what if you'll be lost?"Mom asked.

"Hyung!!just these day pleasee~~~" Niki said

"Okey.." I said and lower my face.

I can't with this.

"Jungwon let's go.." I said.

And we start to walk.

"Let's see eachother in the food court okey?!" Mom shouted.

They are leaving us.

"Okey..Jungwon...I have a favor..from you..just this day...please don't beat me up..I'm really scared of you...you know that I can't bear a punch right?and also talk to me a bit..you know I'm friendly too...this day might be our friendship day.." I said and smile at him.

He star at me and give me a smile.

"Okey..this is a good beginning.." I said.

After a minute we arrived at the restroom and untie the ribbon so I can use the restroom alone.

After using the restroom..
I was about to open the door and.

And

And

And

It...was locked.

Shit!

"JUNGWON!!THE DOOR IS LOCKED!!"I SHOUTED.

"What?" He said.

"The door is locked!!can you open this for me?!" I asked.

"Step back!" He said.

What step back?

I step back a bit at what he said.

After a second I hear a boom and my brain quickly get what did Jungwon doing in the other side.

He is kicking the door to open.

I heard a lot off boom and a second later the door open with a lot of kivk marks on it.

He is really strong.

"T-Thank you..."I awkwardly said.

This is the first time that I thanked him.

"No worries.." Jungwon spoke.

He just talk to me!!!!!

"Okey.. let's tie the ribbon up." I said and grab the ribbon from his hands.

I just noticed that he sweat so much so I decide to wipe his sweat.

He didn't move..and just continue to tie our hands.

Jungwon is really not a bad guy at all.

___

.•°•°•.

JMLXX

T

oday is double update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 22.1K 47
"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☹︎
418K 24.3K 23
"you toy with them. you don't take them seriously, or else they'll toy with you and break your heart." that's what jay believes in until yang jungwon...
133K 4.3K 29
"Does this change your feelings for me?" "Knowing that I bite?" A JayWon Vampire FF
8.2K 589 57
[COMPLETED] "i told y-you to not be involved..." "b-but they s-still tricked m-me..." 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜...