Vengeance is Key

By CloudyXAutumn

"the world broke me, so I'll break the world" (pt 2 to a quirkless reject) after killing Bakugo on live TV br... More

info!
Chaos
(Fun)eral
Plan
Blood
Encounter
Attack
training
UA
Army
Spying
Tokyo
New addition
Level Up
"Bakugo...?"
Abuse
Time to Begin...
The calm before the storm
War
Control
Torture
Class A
Ruling
New army
End...
One Shot continuation
One-Shot!!

The meet

4.4K 221 167
By CloudyXAutumn

..

"Now what exactly did you want?" Midoryia asked, glaring at the 3.
He looked like he was relatively relaxed. His hands were sitting in his jacket pockets and he was leaning against the alleyway walls.

"We had a couple questions shigaraki wanted us to ask" Dabi began as he made his way further down the alleyway.
Twice and spinner followed behind.

"I'm listening"

"Last night.
You managed to kill 150 people at a rapid rate, the police claimed it was almost like it was done all at the same time.

However it is physically impossible for you to have drained the blood of 150 people all around the same time.
Your stomach wouldn't be able to hold all of that blood.

So...

How did you do it?" Dabi asked.

A grin slipped its way  to Midoryia's face, "why do you wanna know so bad?

Did it..

Spark your interest?"

"Look dude. I didn't come here to waste time so let me get this over with and just tell me how you did it" Dabi spat.

Midoryia jumped off the wall and turned to face the 3, staring right at them.

Midoryia's glare was malevolent enough to send shivers down all 3 of their backs, just the pure demonic and diabolical energy that radiated off of it was enough to scare even the most wicked.

It even made spinner and twice step back a couple steps.

"I'll only say 1 thing.

I'm not working alone"

Surprise struck the 3 villains who stood before Midoryia, had Midoryia made his own league??

"Is that all you wanted?

Cause if so I'll leave"

"Wait!" Spinner shouted.

Midoryia raised his brow in question as he stopped himself from teleporting away.

"Shigaraki wants you to join again!"

Flash back-

"You better not come back empty handed.
If he doesn't come by will take him by force" shigaraki instructed.

Flash end-

Midoryia chuckled, "me? Join you weaklings again?

I don't think I want to do that"

Dabi looked at the other 2 who also looked back at him.

"This isn't an offer.
You HAVE to come with us"

"Or what?

You plan to fight me?" Midoryia asked, his crimson eyes glowing for a bit.

"If you don't come with us right now we'll take you by force" Dabi warned.

"I'd honestly love to see you try" Midoryia laughed as he snapped his fingers.

"Huh?"

Dabi prepared his flames as he went sprinting at Midoryia.

Suddenly 3 sub vampires appeared before Midoryia, their eyes pure red.
They weren't in control.

Midoryia was.

"What?? Who are these people and why did they just come when you snapped your fingers??" Dabi asked as he stopped his flames.

Midoryia hummed as he stepped behind his 3 sub vampires.

"As I said.
I'm not working alone anymore.

Meet my newest subjects"

Dabi stepped back in fear as he felt the blood thirst practically radiating off of the 3 who were being held back by Midoryia's instruction.

All it would take was the snap of Midoryia's fingers before they go rampage.

"They're...
Vampires?

How??
I thought you were the only-" Midoryia cut twice off.

"SUB vampires.
As you can see I can control them of my own will.

I won't tell you how I did this or what I plan to do with them but simply tell shigaraki that if he tries anything that...

My army of over 50 sub vampires will sniff him out and kill him.

Got it?" Midoryia spat.

Dabi stepped so far back he ran into spinner, stepping on his shoe.

"Watch it!"

"Well is this all you wanted?" Midoryia asked,snapping his fingers again.

The sub vampires disappeared, a black smoke indicating they teleported away back to what they were originally doing.

"We n-need y-you to come a-along with us" twice stuttered.

"And why is that?

Last time I checked shigaraki is out to kill me."

"He isn't anymore, he wants to pair up with you!" Spinner interjected.

Midoryia hysterically laughed as he looked back up at the 3, "no one commands me. Shigaraki is too hard headed to allow me to be the leader.
He wants this show to be about him.

Too bad, I don't let people take command of me.

No.

IM the commander."

"But we can't return without you..." Twice mumbled.

"Then don't return.
It ain't that hard to run away.

Kurogiri's warp gate won't be able to get to you if you leave the city" Midoryia chuckled as he turned around to face the wall.

"But-"

"tell the hand freak that I'm not interested in his deals.
I already told you this.

If he tries to contact me again I won't hesitate to kill him.

However.

If you 3 are fearing for your lives I might have a deal better than what shigaraki could offer" Midoryia grinned.

Dabi raised his brow, "and what would that be?"

"If you join me I'll transform you into a sub vampire and you can escape the league to watch what I'm planning.

If you want to win in the end you'd know working with ME would be the best choice now wouldn't you?" Midoryia offered.

"No, I can't.
I can't betray shigaraki! That's messed up!" Twice screamed.

"Yeah same, me and him are bros. Bros don't go back on bros" spinner spat. The 2 adults had bonded over video games and world domination.

"I won't join you, you're likely just going to use us as pawns.
At least shigaraki understands us" Dabi said.

"Is he not using you as a pawn too?
He wouldn't even care if you died.
If anything.

He'd be mad because the lost some strength.
Not because he lost you as a person" Midoryia said.

"This meeting is over.
You have to come with us!" Dabi spat.

"You and your friends are so persistent.

I am NOT coming, raise your voice at me again and you'll be nothing other than a decapitated head" Midoryia spat.

Dabi found himself unable to speak as did spinner and twice, Midoryia was just...

Too detrimental on them.

"I'm leaving now.
Good luck with Shigaraki, he's quite hotheaded and will probably hurt you.

But that's not my problem" Midoryia said waving his hand goodbye and teleporting away.

The only thing left was the black smoke that appears whenever he teleports.

Kurogiri's warp gate opened up
And took the 3 villains.

"You mean to tell me you couldn't fight him?!" Shigaraki screamed.

"We couldn't.
..

He has his own army..." Dabi said.

"Army?!"

"I took this picture" spinner said pulling out his phone.
It was a picture of the 3 people Midoryia summoned.

"He said he transformed them into sub vampires, he didn't tell us how.
He said that there's over 50 of them and he has complete control over them.

He told us that if you didn't leave him alone he'd send a couple out to kill you" Dabi said.

Shigaraki was dumbstruck, "how did he manage to transform other people into vampires...
And he's controlling them??
Over 50 people..

That could explain the massacre.
He really isn't working alone, this can be a problem..."

"Did he tell you why he made an army?" Shigaraki asked.

"No...he just said they'd become more important in the future." Twice said.

"Well now what?" Dabi sighed.

"Since we can't get him over onto our side we have no choice but to be against him.

And since we have to become publicly known...
Spinner.
Post that picture online.

And the rest of you.

Tonight I want you all to go on a killing spree" shigaraki instructed.

"Okay ..

Anddddd

Done" spinner said as he showed the very much posted picture.

He had posted the picture On a fan page of Midoryia's. He actually went through

Multiple.

The news spread like practical wildfire as Midoryia's fans unknowingly exposed him online.

It went viral within just a couple hours.

______________________________________

Midoryia was resting at his base drinking a nice blood bag.
He had already went through planning now what he had to do was make everyone strong.

He decided to watch TV as a well earned break.

"Breaking news, this just in an anonymous picture posted online of Izuku Midoryia and 3 other supposed members of his "army".

Officials have no idea who these 3 are or what they have to do with Midoryia other than the information the caption came with that says.

"These 3 are sub vampires working under Midoryia.
He has complete control of them under their and his will..."

There is no way to confirm this image but according to the massacre that happened last night it is very possible that the wicked teen has somehow transformed people into vampires and had them kill the people for food.

More investigating will go into this la-" Midoryia shut the TV off in a bit of a frustration.

"Who took that picture?? From the angle it looks like it was either spinner or twice.
Those scumbags, this wasn't supposed to be exposed to the public yet.

Tsk, no undoing it now." Midoryia thought to himself as he looked at his phone.

______________________________________

"This is insane, how has he managed to transform people into vampires?? He has complete control of them as well, this isn't good.

Just how many people has he transformed and what exactly can he do...

And...

Does that mean Eri is a vampire too?" Aizawa said.

He was in another hero meeting.

Hawks, endeavor, Miruko, Ryukyu, fatgum, rock lock, Mirio, Neijre, tamaki, sir nighteye, and Tsukauchi were there total.

"It is possible that he's transformed Eri but if this is true we can cross out the wrong fact that he's become stronger.

If Eri has her own powers with becoming a vampire with him it means he couldn't use his powers on her other than the transforming part.

Our only issue now is what he plans to do with this so called army.." Tsukauchi said.

"The ability to turn other people into vampires and control them is problematic...
We have to kill him" Miruko spat.

"But do we even know if the UV guns work against him? What if his healing ability is beyond it...

And what If he attacks at night?" Hawks asked.

Uneasy stares went around the room. They hadn't tested out the gun or even know if it works.

Everything is going off based pure assumption.

"Why would he suddenly transform them all?
Why the sudden massacre?

Is he trying to scare the public?
What exactly is he after?

We all know he wants revenge against class A and possibly UA and that he's not even apart of the league but what does he gain out of transforming people?

It doesn't make sense." Aizawa groaned.

"Sick power play.
The malevolent scumbag" sir nighteye spat.

"Just more of a reason to kill him" Miruko huffed.

"We know Miruko.
We have to kill him in the end, it's obvious.

If we don't we're just going to leave a problem for future generations..." Ryukyu sighed.

"Have we even managed to identify what was going on in the picture and who those 3 people were?" Hawks asked.

"We don't know who posted it but from what it seems, Midoryia was getting defensive. Otherwise there would be no reason to call for backup unless he wanted to show off.

Midoryia wouldn't go into contact with random stranger, especially not to show off. That doesn't really sound like him.

If it were heros that contacted him then we'd know who.

So it's likely the league who tried to likely attack him and so he used his power to threaten them.

Though this is all a hunch, I can't confirm any of this.  But this is our best guess.

As to who the 3 were, with how horribly the picture was taken, especially with little light, we couldn't identify the sub vampires." Tsukauchi explained.

"That sounds reasonable.
But what about Eri? It was brought up she may have been transformed.

If that's true is Midoryia controlling her?" Aizawa asked.

"No, from what we determined from this picture and how he was with Eri she's in control.

Whenever Midoryia controls someone it looks like he has to snap his fingers and when people are under his control their eyes are completely red, not even their pupils show.

Eri displayed behaviors that wouldn't be expected of one who was being controlled.
She was scared, she spoke on her own, and willfully clung onto Midoryia.

And when the police made her cry it upset Midoryia so he killed them all, leaving hawks off with the warning that if anyone were to make her cry again it'd be a problem.

He cares about her like family, he claims her as his little sister.

So I doubt he's controlling her" Tsukauchi replied.

Aizawa didn't like that answer...
He didn't want to believe that Eri was a villain of her own free will.

"So what do we do now?" Hawks asked.

"...we have to prepare for another massacre..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345 0 9
It was a normal day at UA High, or so Midoriya thought. The Dekusquad started to spread rumors about him. It spread like a wildfire in the dry season...
85.8K 3K 33
Izuku and his classmates are chosen to play the villains in one of Nezu's biyearly entert-exams. What will become of Izuku and his classmates as the...
78.6K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
1M 30.3K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...