Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

•Part19•

2.1K 147 63
By 104shivika

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.

........................................................................

Omru glances at their family.Devasted, sad, guilty, shocked and mostly weak. The mansion which was always noisy, with this or another issues was silent today. Shedding tears. Mourning their sins.

The place where each one of them tormented shivay and anika,blamed them, accused them, insulted them, took promises, bounded them. Either it be tej, jhanvi, pinky, omru, dadi or someone else.

At same place, at this moment they were repenting for their words, actions. Realizing their mistakes. It was as if, all of sudden all their mistakes weighed them down. Though it was very late but never late than ever.

Dadi sits down on the sofa with thud. Her eyes teary, blank. Omru and ruvya rushes towards her. Omru settles down near her feets. Placing there head on her lap. Weeping silently.

They never understood their shivay, all these time. The shivay known to them was one of the many layers of the shivay singh oberoi.

The real one the original one was somewhere hidden behind this strong facades. How well he masters them.

That hidden shivay is only known to anika. None has the accessibility to it other than her. None have ability to do so. She has reached his heart, step at a time. Not that it was easy for her. It took time, a very long time, but she never backed off, she always stood firm to reach up-to his heart and break those walls. But alas the family didn't even try. And here family is senior Oberois. Omru did mark their way through the wall till some extent, but alas their family didn't try to.

They believed what he showed up, none tried to see through it. Not even his dadi and sometimes omru. And now when they are coming across it, it's breaking them bit by bit, realizing the path they pushed shivay into.

Huhh not only shivay, anika too. She had to be dragged forcefully into marriage for them, for their reputation. Though the tables are turned now. And these people, leave gratitude never even respected her what she deserved. Putting her all energy to save them to putting her life in danger, she did all.

Omru laying there head at dadi lap, dadi caressing their hairs, three of them weeping. Ruvya trying to confront their husbands.

Pinky settles down on sofa, with rest three tej, jhanvi and shakti. The environment thick and dense. The voice resonating was just of dadi weeping and sniffs.

In anika house:

Shivay and anika, still in the much needed hug. Anika glanced at shivay. He kissed her forehead, making her close her eyes in bliss. She placed her bead back on his chest.

She whispered : shivay I know you need rest, but what about bua, what further? She asks in doubt to clear out.

Shivay: he looks at her, and finds her already looking at him. I have planned something. She looks at him determined and smiles. He too reciprocates and share a hug

Parting away he calls khana:
Shivay: Khana arrange the car, get it ready quick. He orders him.

Anika: shivay mene bola to, but you need rest. She says hesitantly

Shivay: he takes her hand in his, and says am all good anika.
Lively, happy, satisfied and fit-fine till you are with me. Says shivay kissing her knuckles.

Till you are with me, I can conquer this world.
Till you are with me, I can overcome any hurdle.
I can only breathe, till you are with me.
But the time I won't see beside me, it would be the end of me...........

Shivay then asks anika: go get ready: we have many tasks to handle. He says smiling. She was happy with this. He was sharing his problems, tasks with her. It felt good to be part of him, to be with him.

She nods and is about to go but stops and : till i return, you have some rest. She says in stern tone, not leaving any other option than agreeing.

After sometime,
They are seen outside of house, near car, shivay smilingly opening door for his lady. Anika acknowledging his gesture, smiling settles down. So does shivay. Signing Khana to start up car, he puts his arms around anika shoulder. And leave.

At oberoi mansion:

Hall area,

Om ru sitting near foot of dadi, on floor holding her each hand. Whereas dadi just kept weeping. Pinky condition wasn't any good. The rest were teary eyes, guilty head bent down in shame.

Dadi: kya kar diya maine om, ru she says glancing at omru simultaneously teary eyed as realization hit her.

Dadi: billu ko...... She stammers, gulping the lump formed in her throat.

Om: pats her hand, nods. Not a word slipped out.

Rudra: bhaiya ne hamesha.....hamesha sabke khushiyon ke baare mein socha, kabhi khud par dhyan nahi diya. Sirf app sab kiya wajah se. He says with cold tone,somewhere matching of shivay. Shocking everyone present in the room. Never have they comes across this form of Rudra, it was only when shivika left for Goa.

Om: Rudra...........he interrupts Rudra.

Ru: nahi o. Iss bar nahi. He stands up, aggressively. Back facing dadi, facing his parents and choti MA and choti papa. He continued

Ru: app sab logon ne kabhi bhaiya ki samjha hi nahi, ek baar bhi nahi. Apne bhi nahi dadi. He always takes up all tension Alone so that we don't have to face any. Ever thought of him.
How did he deal with all, what what things he have to do. How did he manage this all at small age.

At the age of mine bhaiya was handling oberoi industries, where am living my life enjoying your fullest, he did handle industries . Not minding his wishes, maybe even he hand wishes to enjoy his teenage, bachelor's. But at the age of enjoying he was burdened with the repobsiblities of you people.

Even after marriage he has to stay away from bhabhi.....they didn't spend time together. One day this issue the other day the next one. Shivay bhaiya anika bhabhi where are they, they will solve this as always, as if they are made only for this.

Along with bhaiya bhabhi to was dragged into this. She risked her life so many times to save us, our reputation. Always stood beside shivay bhaiya.

And you guys who knew him from birth, don't know about him. Not only you guys even me sometimes.

Not only bhaiya even bhabhi suffered along with him. They both do everything for our happiness doesn't mean we will crush them with our burdens always. They too have their life, their choices, happiness. They aren't here just for us to OR to solve our problems no. Even after all this What did we give them both Haan, either it's separation or insults.

he says side way. Shrugging his hands angrily, but calming down, glances at his dadi from his back. His shivay bhaiya wont like his baby Rudra talking to dadi Rudra. This isn't what his bhaiya taught him.

Everytime, shivay bhaiya stood up for them, not expecting anything from anyone. Be it tej, pinky, shakti or dadi.
But these people, forget appreciating never even recognised it. This time his omru were gonna stand beside him, stand for him. Neither the other way round. Not only for him, even for their bhabhi.

Ru: bhaiya was always there for us, when none of you were there. When you people were busy in your damn world. When we carved for food he made it for us, fed us. When I used to get.....Get nightmares, he was the one to put me in bed. Whenever we needed him, he was always behind us supporting us. Either it be me or Om.
Mom wasn't in her senses all the time, shivay bhaiya had took up our responsibility. He became our mother, father, guardian. And you have audacity to blame him for distancing us.
He speaks throwing angry glares at his parents.

He needs to make them realize, he will tell them till it gets drilled into them. Shivay bhaiya deserved the respect and the place omru gave them. He earned it.

The age we didn't understand those words, he took it and handled it, better say excelled in it. Hain na dadi, he glances at dadi to find her sitting with blank expression.

Still......still dad blames bhaiya for keeping us away from him.
Glancing tej angrily

Why don't you understand that he deserved that, and you lost. You lost.

He deserves every happiness in the world. That man listened to you, even left his home, family which meant so much for him. What you did Haan, again blamed shivay, insulted him and what not. Just because of your jealousy. While he was just trying to respect your words.

He always trusted you na papa, that badepapa can't do anything wrong with you guys, or family, he trusted you despite your behaviour with him. Solves your and mummy issues, always asked us to trust you. This is what you give him in return, blames and insult??

To which Tej and jhanvi looks down guilty. He knew he was wrong somewhere. He just ran behind his pleasure ignoring his family. Being the elder one, even he had the responsibility that of shivay. But what he did, ran behind his own pleasure again dumping his responsibility on shivay. And on top, without acknowledging it he blamed shivay. For every damn thing. Somewhere he and omru were the reason behind the distance in them, not shivay. But this time they wont do the same. Not anymore.

He always tried to make us understand that you arent like this, that. But no, you proved shivay bhaiya wrong, proving us right again.

what did you do, one time, just one time shivay did something wrong, not wrong. He is never wrong but when he wronged somewhere, that too even for our benefits, every finger pointed towards him. Haan. Doubted him. Never thought from his side.

He asks everyone angrily. Teary eyes, blazing but full of love, pride for his bhaiya.

He doesn't know why doesn't anyone understand his shivay bhaiya. From childhood he saw shivay bhaiya sacrificing his time, happiness, dreams, nights and last but not least his choices. Why can't they recognize and appreciate it? Doesn't he deserves atleast this much?

He knows that shivay bhaiya lives his own childhood in form of him. And from the time he gained his senses, he had been his baby, will always be his baby. Of always being baby will make shivy bhaiya enjoy atleast some part of his childhood than be it. He isn't ashamed to be called baby. His shivay bhaiya baby. Though he had decided in back of his mind but for now,

Bhaiyas decision was always in favour of family benefits.
Forgot all those sacrifice he made, for us, family, business. Just that we could live in peace.

Choti ma, he glances at her who is settled down on one of sofa.

Rudra: you were somewhere right choti ma he says bending his head down.

Pinky nods no, wiping his tears, smiles at him.

Rudra: app Hamesha kehti thi na shivay khud par dhyan de, khud ko baare mein soch....aur wo ye sab chodke baki sab sambhalte hai.

Waise na muhje bhi app par bahut gussa aya tha. He sniffs to which pinky caress his hairs.

Jab apne wo bhaiya aur bhabhi ko......he is interrupterd by pinky. Who placed her hand on his mouth. She looks down

Ashamed of herself for snatching his sons happiness, love. Where she was always the proud mother of shivay singh oberoi. For whom shivay was always the trophy son. For whom the oberoi surname was priority befire shivay. Like a player for their heir competition.

But that girl, her bahu, anika she made her acknowledge to her love for just shivay. Her son shivay. Not shivay singh oberoi. And she was glad that anika did so. Otherwise she would have lost her shivay. And she is thankful to anika, for entering their lives. Making it bliss.

Rudra: but mein Ab apse gussa nahi hun, kyunki app bhi team shivika mein ho na. So no gussa. He says cutely, tears shedding.

Rudra-pinky bond was the only thing which shivay adores. He knew whenever he went to somewhere off or to school, his baby Rudra is safe in arms of his choti ma. That was the time when the bond bloomed into a beautiful flower. But wih kinky being possessive, demanding about shivy somewhere the bond between pinky-rudra weakened.

Pinky kisses Rudra forehead, wiping his forehead: mummy ji, hamara rudra kitna bigs hogaya hai na she says proudly. She was again seeing those eyes, which held love for her, which would always wait for shivay to return back home. Even now both of them knew shivay life, happiness, but the difference was one was spoken out and one was hidden.

Glancing beside his choti ma, was his chote papa. His chote papa had the eyes same that of his haircut bhaiya. Not that blue or green though. But just a look at them, none of the words are needed. He knew his bhaiya got those expressive eyes inherited from his dad, which at a glance would show up the hurricane going on.

Rudra took his chote papa hold: please chote papa, stop running from your responsibilities.

He pauses and continue: I know am small to speak this to you. But shivay bhaiya doesn't deserve this. He needs his father, his anchor back. To which he can hold on. Would you again be one?

To which shakti, who was teary eyes nods to Rudra pulling him into hug tightly. Parting away.

Shakti speaks:I would Rudra. I would. Thank you beta. Opening our eyes. It's high time we relieve shivay off his responsibilities and share them.

He nods to which tej also nods.
Tej: shakti, let's get to work from now on then.
Shakti: yes, why not.
Tej: Rudra ask shivay to not to worry about conference, details  arrangements and papers, we would handle them.
To which Rudra gives wide smile

Before leaving from there, tej walks up-to Rudra, with serious face. Rudra becomes scared seeing tej approaching him, but soon it changes to smile when tej pats his shoulders: am proud of you rudra. And leaves from there.

........................................................................

Huff

This was the longest one till now.

Is Rudra justified? Did he sound rude?

What do you think about tej jhanvi? Pinky shakti.

More to come for dadi and omru. It would get too much in one part so next turn is of omru and bit of dadi?

Let me know your reviews.

Stay tuned.

Target:50-60 votes

........................................................................

Do read, vote and comment guys.

•|THANK YOU |•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.2K 24
It all started a few days after Shivaay was shot in the Lohri incident. Pinky still hated Anika. RuMya's marriage was exposed and they had a fight ov...
16.8K 853 7
Story starts from current track because I can't see Mish like this , crying and blaming herself for the act she did in self defense. [ Was frustrated...
581K 31.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
22.3K 1.1K 40
This is the story of Rey and Taani, who love each other intensely, but the journey of their love will not be easy. They have to face many difficultie...