ADRIENETTE/MARICHAT: IN LOVE...

By chattypoo

#3 miraculoussin 9/3/22 ~IN THIS STORY ADRIEN IS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER (FOR SOME ODD REASON) AND OBVIOUSLY WOU... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Notice-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 56-

-Chapter 34-

294 5 9
By chattypoo

It was now the following day everyone had already woken up had a shower and so on. ''Why do I have to wear red'' Chat groaned looking at the suit. ''Because it's a nice color'' His fiance replied. ''Easy for you to say you look good in everything'' he pouted. 

''Thanks, kitty now put the suit on'' With a groan he looked at the red suit with anger.

''Chat just put the suit on'' Marinette rolled her eyes taking her dress out of the closet. ''Everyone is wearing red'' She smiled looking at her dress

FOR THE BOYS

''You look sharp'' Marinette whispered fixing his bow tie. ''I wanna get this off me'' He whispered back tugging at the tie. 'smack' she slapped his hand ''I am trying to fix your tie stop pulling it'' she lectured. When she was done Marinette sat down and did her hair.

''Probably I should just marry you now'' Chat grinned. ''In a different suit of course,'' he rolled his eyes. ''Silly kitty cat'' Marinette whispered walking out the room. ''Aww you guys look cute'' Marinette smiled at Chase and Hugo sitting on the sofa wearing matching everything.

''Well time to go'' Chat said opening the door being greeted by six royal guards. ''Jesus Christ'' He whispered ''O'' the others whispered in shock. Chase held Hugo and Marinette and Chat walked behind them being guarded by the guards surrounding them.

As they made it outside Paparazzi took pictures and shot questions at them. ''Wow, I feel like royalty'' Chase whispered as Chat took Hugo from him. ''O god'' Marinette muttered ducking her head. ''What's wrong'' Chat questioned ''I don't like Paparazzi'' She responded.

''Woah'' Chase and Chat beamed as the view of the castle came insight. The limo came to a stop at the grand entrance. Being helped out by guards. ''Welcome P-'' Marinette shot the man a glare. ''Welcome all'' he smiled nervously.

''This way please'' everyone followed the man into the castle gazing at all the sights in awe as they walked through. ''Marinette'' a girl came up to her with a red square pillow with a cover over it. ''Autumn'' they smiled at each other.

''Ooo'' Chase beamed as the girl lifted the cloth revealing 

''Wow,'' the boys replied in awe. The man who Chat thought was the tour guide then placed it carefully on his Princess's head. He bowed slightly and then two guards opened the large door. 

all walking onto the red carpet with red decor everywhere. ''Wow they really like red'' He whispered. As they walked up some more he noticed two people sitting at thrones. 

''Bow before the queen and King'' A man ordered. ''Marinette'' he whispered after they bowed. ''Yes. Hi'' As Chat wondered what was going on the King and Queen stood up.

''Marinette'' She teared up walking to her. Embracing her with a hug. ''Can they do that'' Chat whispered getting a shrug from Chase. ''Hey,'' She replied. ''Who is this'' They asked. ''Queen and King this is Chat. Chat this is the King and Queen... my parents'' She whispered the last part barely audible.

''PARENTS'' Chat and Chase replied yelling. ''she didn't tell you did she'' Her dad spoke up. ''Nope,'' Chat whispered still shocked. ''Who are these guys'' he added. ''I am Chase and this is my baby brother Hugo. These are my parents'' he smiled widely.

''Parents'' They repeated. ''um can we sit down'' Marinette asked nervously. A guard escorted them to a large seating room where they all sat down. Chat held Hugo on his lap with Chase in the middle as Mari sat at the other end with her parents in front of them.

''How could he be your son, he looks about nine and you are twenty''  Tom asked confused. ''Well he is not my biological son but he is my son'' Marinette replied. ''And this one is your blood son'' She nodded. ''Oh my'' her mother replied. 

''Are you two dating or'' Her dad asked ''We are actually engaged'' Chat replied ''WHAT'' They yelled in shock as they looked at her fingers. ''Mari dear you knew you were supposed to get married'' Sabine added. ''I do not want to get married to him we have nothing alike and we don't love each other'' Marinette whined ''no te vas a casar con Este gato y eso es definitivo-(you are not going to marry this cat and that is final)'' He yelled at her ''no padre está es mi vida,-( no dad it is my life) quickly getting up her father left slamming the doors behind him.

''Mari I understand what you are saying but this decision has already been made since you were born it is your right for a princess to marry a prince'' Marinette crossed her arms. ''Well change the law I do not want to marry him'' Her mother sighed and the doors reopened. 

''Your fiance is coming here tomorrow so you better get to know him because either way you are going to get married'' her dad yelled ''I said I am not leaving my new family to get married to him'' she yelled inches from his face. 

''I should have kept you locked up in your room. You are too stubborn and act nothing like a princess should you have disgraced your family and your people you are not my daughter'' Marinette teared up and Chat stood up behind her getting daggers from her dad before he stormed out of the room again.

''Take Marinette to her room please'' Her mom ordered. Two guards escorted Marinette and the others to her past room.

 She pushed past Chat and ran to her bed where she cried into the pillow. Sighing he gave Hugo to Chase and he went outside with Marinette's past friend Autumn. ''Princess'' Chat called sitting on the bed getting no response he lay watching her crying hugging her from behind. 

''Princess please talk to me'' He whispered sadly. ''I don't want to talk'' she muttered between sobs. ''K I'll talk then'' He smiled ''Listen Mari I am sorry that your dad said all those mean things about you but He clearly doesn't know the real you that I see -sigh- Whoever it is that is coming tomorrow that you are supposed to marry I hope he treats you the way you deserve-'' she shot up. ''A-are you breaking up with m-me'' she asked as her cries died down. He looked down trying not to make eye contact.

''Chat you can't break up with me because my dad says I have to do something that I don't want to do, I am not going to marry that a-hole it is my decision to make, I- we can run away again-'' he stared at her ''again what do you mean again'' He questioned 

''I ran away from home on my 17th birthday with Marc. I didn't want my Parents to rule me so I moved to Paris which is why Marc and I lived together and why my house was hidden and small because I didn't want anyone knowing I was a real Princess of China'' She took off the tiara and looked at it.

''I am still trying to get over the fact that you are a real princess'' He chuckled making her smile ''Wanna go play with the kids outside'' She asked ''Sure, Princess'' He smirked. As they walked hand in hand down the grand stairs. ''Do I have to bow when I address you'' he asked confused ''No, silly kitty'' she giggled.

''My mommy never had a boyfriend before my Daddy'' Chase pouted ''yeah she did and she used to sneak out and one day I caught her and she fell from a tree'' they chuckled as Marinette and Chat walked up to them. ''Mom'' She whined. ''You never told me you had a boyfriend'' Chat shot. ''You never asked'' she shrugged.

''O well,'' Chase shrugged and got up from the grass. ''So you have an interview today in a bit'' Her mom stood up giving her Hugo. ''O come on I just came back'' ''AFTER THREE YEARS MARINETTE'' She yelled making her roll her eyes. 

''I have some stuff to do'' She walked off. ''See why I knew how you felt my Parents are always busy'' She rolled her eyes. ''But now you get to be on TV'' He smiled and jumped up in the air. ''Come on'' Marinette said leading them to the limo.

AT THE INTER...

They all sat down on a large white sofa. in front of a reporter. ''And we are back with China's favorite Princess, Marinette Dupain Cheng. Welcome Marinette, sir and kids'' She greeted ''Thank you for having us'' Marinette smiled. 

''So it was brought to my attention that while you were in Paris you had a baby would you like to confirm this rumor'' Marinette nodded. ''Yes I did have a baby which is named Hugo and he is also being held by his dad'' She winked at Chat.

''O, well aren't you a perfect replica of Mom and Dad. It was also said that you were supposed to marry the prince of Antaria on Christmas day which was also your birthday'' Chat had no clue about this but just went along with everything.

''Yes, I was but I also had other plans which did not evolve me getting Married '' Marinette added. ''So who is this little sunshine'' ''Oh, my name is Chase and I am nine years'' Chase replied to the reporter.

''Well aren't you sweet'' She smiled ''So the man behind the mask, would you like to reveal your identity to the cameras'' Chat was not okay with that idea so Marinette spoke up. ''Chat's identity was not why we are here and is not to be revealed unless he wants to so next question'' Chat was surprised by Marinette's words and so was she. 

After the interview, they had a red carpet event where they had a photoshoot and a welcome back party.......

O.O 

STORY CHANGEEEE

Well since Marinette is supposed to marry the prince...
Should she end up with him (the unknown prince) or Chat/Adrien or both in some way... obviously they ain't gonna share her forever... so HMU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 6.8K 15
Marinette and Adrien been dating but a mishap occurs where ladybug forget she wasn't Marinette and kiss Adrien. Written 2016 Re written 2021 Also che...
455K 6.9K 39
⚠️TW 18+⚠️ Marinette had everything she needed to be happy, a great house, a great job, a great boyfriend, great friends, everything was perfect, unt...
56.8K 852 22
With mere weeks leading up to the last school dance and the end of high school, tension was high to get a date before it was to late. One teen in par...
15.7K 809 34
Adrien and Marinette are now married for 1 month, and they are waiting a little kitten. They live happily till the butterfly and peacock miraculous a...