𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 đ‹đ¨đ¯đžâ‡ĸ 𝘛𝘔𝘙...

By eunoiaistired

Newt x Reader In the conditions they've met its had to not get attached, but this was a different kind of att... More

Chapter 1 "Fuck you Gally!"
Chapter 2 "Thomas..."
Chapter 3 "I had a dream..."
Chapter 4 ''The Maze''
Chapter 5 "I'd say make them runners"
Chapter 6 "Night talk under stars"
Chapter 7 "Is the old (y/n) back?"
Chapter 8 "Not again..."
Chapter 9 "A twin brother"
Chapter 10 "My other half..."
❤ī¸Ž Please read! ❤ī¸Ž
Chapter 11 "A safe place?"
Chapter 12 "Talking telepathically and sketches"
Chapter 13 "Are we?"
Chapter 14 "Escape"
Chapter 15 "Crank Attack"
Chapter 16 "Love you Winston..."
Chapter 17 "I just want them here"
Chapter 18 "You guys look like shit."
Chapter 19 "Very valuable"
Chapter 20 "We're leaving them?"
Chapter 21 "Markus and dances"
Chapter 22 "Wow, I've never beaten anyone that hard!"
Chapter 23 "Right arm with family"
Chapter 25 "It's you"
Chapter 26 "I'm coming, period!"
Chapter 27 "The last city keeps secrets"
Chapter 28 "Suspicious"
Chapter 29 "Look umm.."
Chapter 30 "The traitor"
Chapter 31 "Unexpected"
Chapter 32 "Good at playing guards"
Chapter 33 "The one I love"
Chapter 34 "I fucked up"
Chapter 35 "Take you there"
Chapter 36 "Never letting go"
Chapter 37 "Sunset date"
MY NEW BOOK IS OUT!

Chapter 24 "I lost you, but I'll find you"

1.4K 40 34
By eunoiaistired

Thomas woke up to Minho and Frypan talking louder than necessary. He banged his head on the pillow, groaning.
"Oh, you're awake." Minho said like it was nothing. Thomas sat up and gave him a irritated look.
"Yes I am. Now why are enough talking so damn loud?!" He wisper yelled. Frypan grinned while Minho had a goofy smile on his face. Thomas gave them a 'Well?' kinda look. Frypan pointed behind Thomas and he turned. There were you and Newt, you were laying on top of him with your head buried into the crock of his neck, while Newt had his hands lazily wrapped around your waist. Just as Thomas looked you seemed to bury your head deeper into Newt's neck if that was even possible.
"Are they serious?" Thomas snorted. Minho busted out laughing, Frypan doing the same. But as the two bursted out into a fit of laughter Thomas hushed them. Minho rolled his eyes. The three boys heard some groaning and turned to you and Newt. Newt was rubbing his eyes as the three looked over at him.
"Well you sleep well I guess?" Frypan concealed his laughter from Newt. The blond looked over at the three lifting his head slightly. He had not forgotten about you laying asleep on top of him, no, but he was to say the least embarrassed.
"Wipe those bloody grins from your faces." Newt hissed at the three. "Wait until you like someone, you'll be all over them."
"So you admit your in love with her?" Minho grinned, Newt laid back down and rubbed circles on your back.
"Why dose it matter to you?" Newt retorted.
"Well she's like our sister so... besides if Gally was here he would go full on overprotective brother mode!"
"Was Gally really that nice to her?" Thomas chirped in, grabbing their attention.
"Well yeah, he like she said was like her second half." Frypan smiled, remembering how the two of you would fight at bonfires or bicker about how to build something in the best way possible.
"But not in a romantic way, in a brotherly way." Minho added, and smirked.
"Can you twats be a littel quieter?" Newt glared at them as you started to move around a bit.
"You guys always have to ruin my sleep, don't you?..." You mutter loud enough for the boys to hear. Newt looked down at you, you lifted your head from the crock of his neck. To tired to even realize you were sleeping on top of him.

"Sorry." All of the boys said. You pushed yourself up from Newt and sat at the edge of the bed. Stretching your arms up in the air while yawning. Without a word you stood up and walked out the tent.
"Well, that's what she's like when waking up." Frypan snorted. The other three joining in as you left the tent. The morning sun hit you eyes as you walked outside. Squinting at the light you look around and see a figure walking up to you. As you got used to the light you saw it was Brenda. She was up, walking.
"Brenda!" You ran up to her and flew on her. The two of you brusted out laughing.

That night:
The sun started to set. This day had felt like it was a snap with your fingers and it was over. It had been a pretty nice day. You'd spent the day with the boys and girls, talking and joking around. But something had been off. Teresa.
She'd been very quiet and acting odd. She looked like she waited for something. She was impatient and had snapped at you when you just asked her if she wanted to come and walked around the right arm with you, Brenda, Harriet and Sonya. It made you surprised, you'd talked to Thomas about it and he said just to leave her for a while so she maybe would stop acting so cranky.
What you were totally oblivious to was the dirty blond who had been on edge the whole day. Newt had been trying to come up with a way of how to tell you about his feelings. He had been debating in his head how to tell you in the best way possible. But this sweet boy had no clue how to tell you. So he just decided to do it when you got to the new place.

You sat with the boys. Looking ove rthe right arm. The wind blowing lightly in you face. You close your eyes and enjoy the moment. That's when shuffling next to you was heard. You opened your eyes and saw Thomas sitting next to you. You shot him a smile and he returned it.
"I wish Alby could've seen this..." Newt looked dover the right arm.
"And Winston..."
"And Chuck..." Thomas added, looking at the littel figure in his hand that was Chuck's.
"He'd be proud of you y'know Tommy." Newt said as Thomas looked up. He nodded.
"All of them would," You started, they looked at you. "But they died so we could live, we should all be thankful for their sacrifices."
They all smiled. Thomas nudged your side and smiled at you. You chuckled and rubbed your face as you'd grown tired.
"Hey Aris!" Frypan yelled and waved at you brother who were sitting with Sonya and Harriet.
"Hey guys!" He yelled back. Fryoan laughed and turned back to the rest of you. You shook you head while smiling.
"I kinda like that kid."
"Yeah..., still don't trust him though." Minho said casually. He turned and saw you scowl at him playfully. You all laughed and smiled.
"Be nice to my brother!" You stood and slapped Minho's arm. He screamed over-dramatically.
"Hey where's Teresa?" Thomas then asked.
"She went up there." Newt pointed to a cliff where she stood looking over the view.
"You should talk to her Tommy, I'm worried." You frowned. He patted your shoulder and stood up to leave. You watched as he walked away to go to Teresa.

After a while of Thomas being gone you heard something. You looked around an draw light not far from where you were.
"Guys!" You said in a scared voice. They all turned and looked at you.
"Yeah?" Minho questioned. You didn't say anything as the for of an helicopter came in view an dyou only pointed at it.
"Shit! It's W.C.K.D!?" Frypan stood up. Newt grabbed you hand quickly and stood, you an doing also standing up.
"We have to go to the other's!" You yell. All of you start to run down from the littel look out you had been sitting by.
Just as you all ran down the helicopter got closer and fired something at the camp. An explosion made all four of you stop due to the vibrations in the ground from it. But as soon as it calmed you started to run again. At camp W.C.K.D guards were shooting people with thir guns to electrify them. Tents were catched on fire.
A guard saw all of you and called form more.
You all tried to ran but the guards got to you all. They grabbed you all by the arms and dragged you to the rest of everyone at the right arm.
You got pushed down on your knees.

You watch as Sonya gets forced over to the rest if you. You held you arms behind your back. But you watch as the guards don't look. Discreetly you reach over for Newts hand. He glanced over at you and didn't hesitate to take your hands in his. He held on to your hand tightly. A guard made his way behind you and forced you to tilt you head forward. He scanned something in your neck, you tried to struggle but it was to no use.
"BA3" The man says as he as scanned you. When he was about to scan Newt he noticed the two of you holding hands and ripped your hands apart. You scrunched your face in anger.
"A5" "A7" You listen as the man scan Newt and Minho. You hold your hands behind your back and look at Janson in disgust.
A grunt came from your right. Turning you saw Thomas getting pushed down in just knees and getting scanned.
"A2" The man that scanned him told loudly.
"Why didn't you run?" Minho asked in a hushed voice.
"I'm tired if running..." Thomas confessed, you sighed and this was supposed to be it... A plane then appeared I the sky. Sand flew around an dyou covered your face as the plan landed.

Out of the plane comes a woman dressed in all white, Ava Paige. Janson starts to command the guards to start loading people on the plane. The woman waves for a guard to make Thomas stand up. He gets pushed up.
"Hello Thomas." Ava says with a straight face. You an dthe boys stand up as you see Teresa walking over. She keeps her head low.
"I'm glad your safe." You heard Ava say to Teresa
"What the hell!" Frypan says as he looks at Teresa.
"Wait what's happening?" Newt questions.
"She's with them..." Thomas says and looks hurt.
"Since when?" Minho asked another question. Yoi just looked at her, you met her eyes and Teresa could see the betrayal and anger in your eyes.
"Oh Teresa has always had an appreciation of the great and good. Once we restored her memories it was only a matter of time." Janson smiles an evil smile.
"I'm sorry, this is the only way. We have to find a cure!"
"She's right, this is only until then, you used to understand that Thomas." Ava looks at him. "No matter what you think of me, I'm not a monster I'm a doctor. I swor an oath to find a cure no matter the cause."
You were so angry that you couldn't even keep up with what Ava said, nor that she spoke to Mary. Yoo were snapped back by a gunshot. Turning you saw Mary fall to the ground as Vince ran up to her.
"What more do you want from us?!" You snapped at the woman.
"(y/n) don't-" You cut of Newt.
"You put us in mazes, made us forget our families and possibly the best time of our lives! What did you try to earn from it, scaring us to death, making some people want to die?!"
"(y/n), we are just trying to find a cure." Teresa pleaded.
"You have enithing to say! You were with them and you want to kill us!? We let you in our glade, I saw you as a sister, an door what? I get fucking betrayed!"
You were furious, so was Thomas. No on email anything. Thomas then takes out a bomb (idk if it is) and held it up.
"Stand back! Stay back!" He yelled.
"Thomas put it down!" Janso tried.
"THEN LET THEM ALL GO!?"
"YOU KNOW I CAN'T DO THAT!" Ava screamed.
"Thomas stop it please, I made deal with them, they promised we all would be safe!" Teresa looked like she was I the verged of tears, but who cared.
"Were supposed to trust you now?" You shot at her, a disgusted look at your face.
Ava and Janso tried to negotiate with Thomas but you saw his eyes get glossy with tears. You let go of Newt's hand, he'd held onto you like a life line. But tried to imminently pull you back when you let go. Only to fail.

You walk over to Thomas, behind him. He turns his head and looks at you, you smile sadly at him.
Newt, Minho and Frypan make their way over to the two of you slowly.
"We're with you Thomas." Newt told, you grabbed a hold of Newt hand once again and the too Minho's in your other hand.
"Don't.." Ava say lowly.
"Do it Thomas" We're ready." Minho an dfrypan says.
"We're in this together, like Alby said." You breathed and the boys smiled sadly. Tears filled all of your eyes, the onec watching too. Sonya, Harriet and Aris had tears falling down their faces. Teresa was on the verg of tears and others just looked as the five of you stood there. Ready to great death.
"We're not going back there, it the only way..." Thomas voice cracked as he held onto the bomb (I still don't throw if it is one). Youbalk closed your eyes ready to do this. It was not how you wanted to die, but it was better than dying of getting tested on. As Thomas was about to press the button and you squeezed Newt's and Minho's hand a truck came.

In it was Jorge, he drove without any sense of being carefully on purpose. This gave you all time to run.
"Come on guys!" Jorge yelled at all of you. You start to run but notice Thomas was on the ground, a wing from the helicopter Jorge had crashed into made you all duck. You ran up to him, just as Janson came out and hit Thomas. You ran up and landed a good punch in his jaw. Causing him to stumble.
"Here let's go!" You help Thomas up.
Chaos, was all it was. Guards led tye others immune on the plane. Some were shooting at those who ran, including you guys. Vince was shooting people from W.C.K.D dead. As you ran up a hill Minho turned to save you guys some time.
"Come on Minho!" Newt and Thomas yelled at him.
"Go I'll fix this!" Minho yelled. He fired some shots at the guards as you guys ran. Hiding behind a big box. You stood up to run and turned to see that Minho's magazine was emptied. The guards shot him without hesitation.
"MINHO!?" You yelled sacred for him, without thinking you ran up towards your best friend. Dodging the shots. But as you reached him you got shot. Falling to the ground.
"(Y/N)!? MINHO!" Thomas and Newt yelled as you got shot as well. They were about to run up to the two of you when Jorge and Frypan stopped them.
Ftyoan held back Newt who was fighting as hard as he could. He would loose you and his best friend. You and Minho got picked duplicate by guards and dragged to the plane. You heard the yells from Newt and Thomas. Yiu tuned your head a littel and saw Minho getting  dragged as well.
"I'm sorry blondie..." was the last thing yous aid before the plane close and flew away with you, Minho, Sonya and Aris. And many more immunes...

--

Thomas, Vince, Harriet, Jorge, Frypan, Newt and Brenda had just come to a conclusion. They would get you and Minho out, and hopefully Aris and Sonya.
Newt was sitting for himself. His brain was going crazy. He had not been a day for the last almost two years without you, and three without Minho. What was he gonna do? He lost you and Minho.
"How are you holding up, Newt?" Brenda came up behind him. He looked over the burned down camp. Shrugging.
"I've known Minho for as long as I can remember and (y/n)..."
"You love her mate." Frypan smiled sadly and came up next to Brenda. He didn't protest. Running a hand through his messy hair.
"We'll find them." Thomas sat next to Newt.
"Trust me," Brenda started. "I may not have known  her for that but in the time I've known her, she's like a sister... and I can see that in her eyes, your the center of her universe."
Newt was about to say against it but only got to to open his mouth before Frypan talked.
"You don't have to believe us, but she's more in love with you than she shows."
"Frys right, you mean a lot to her." Newt couldn't help but smile a littel at what the hree of them said.
"She was just so bloody stupid and had to run.." He sighed and shook his head. They all sat down with Newt. Not saying anything else. They all tried to comprehend what had happened the other night. But that's when Newt only thought one thing.
"I lost you, but I'll find you"

A/N:
End of scorch trials. A littel jumpy but oh well. シ︎

Thansk for almost 2k reads! I started uploading for my friend to read and did not expect his many reads but thank you so much! Next is death cure and that means 6 months later. I'll try to write that tomorrow (chapter 25), and on Thursday after freaking therapy I'll write the one after that (chapter 26) ❤︎

⚠️OBS! ONLY READ IF YOU DONT CARE FOR SOME SPOILERS⚠️

Okey so I just wanna say that I'll write death cure and I don wanna be boring and stop with death cure so I'll make some chapters that takes place after death cure, in safe haven. But who will live? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 15
The reader and Newt used to be together until he was sent into the Glade. Years later, the reader sees him again and tries to restore his memory of h...
43.9K 870 13
TMR x Reader fanfiction. A year before Thomas arrives in the Glade, a more mysterious person arrives- a girl. Everyone in the Glade has a part to pla...
564K 12.5K 69
"đĸ 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝐛𝐞 đŦ𝐞𝐞đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞đĢ 𝐭𝐡đĸđŦ, 𝐝𝐚đĢđĨđĸ𝐧𝐠." đĸ𝐧 𝐰𝐡đĸ𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐨đĻ𝐩đĨ𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨đŦđĸ𝐭𝐞đŦ 𝐜𝐨đĻ𝐞 īŋŊ...
4.8K 40 19
Mainly Newt, Gally, and Minho but I will take requests for anyone 😁 So this update is after the 9th part of the story was made but I'm gonna start w...