Bound to be plucked

By Aesthetic_Melomaniac

Luffy, a famous Bounty Hounter who was said to have been able to bring down any pirate she met. A force the g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Part 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a Chapter, ok?

Chapter 2

4.8K 113 3
By Aesthetic_Melomaniac

Glaring down at each other tensely, Kizaru decided to speak first. "Bounty Hunter-chan, we have a lot to talk about. Don't you think?"

"Define 'A lot'" Stated Luffy, she could still see a glimpse of red and black on the corner of her eyes.

Deciding to ignore the statement given, Kizaru continued "You're a Bounty Hunter, why didn't you stop the pirate from killing Saint Charlos?"

He squinted his eyes at her, and she stared back "I've heard a lot about you, so I'm pretty sure you don't have trouble sensing danger right?"

"Do you mind telling me who's in danger?" She asked, raising her brows. Sensing the satisfying wave of irritation and annoyance, Luffy internally smirked.

"A Celestial Dragon, Black Cat-chan" he answered. "Saint Charlos was shot by a pirate."

Cocking her head to the side as she spoke, "Yes. He got shot by a pirate. But that's none of my business, Kizaru." Smirking, she continues to mock them.

"Besides, even if he was killed in my presence, I wouldn't do anything about it." The eyes of suspicion was seen in the eyes of Kizaru, and deciding to answer the unspoken 'Why?', she answered.

"Because, protecting a Celestial Dragon isn't my job. That's the Marines' job. And, why did he even come here if he knew there was a lot of people who wanted to kill him, hmm?" Smirking, she walked a step, then patted Kizaru's shoulder.

"And besides, my job is capturing pirates"

Gazing her eyes to the pirates that still hadn't left, she levelled their eyes. "And I see two pirates who would likely go into my collection"

As if on cue, the two supernovas came forward.

Namely, Eustass Kidd, captain of the Kidd Pirates with a bounty of 315 million belli, next to him is Trafalgar Law, captain of the Heart Pirates with a bounty of 250 million belli.

They were both infamous supernovas in the grandline. Kidd was said to have earned his bounty by destroying the 'innocents' and Trafalgar was said to have earned his bounty due to his brutal fighting techniques and his unique and rare devil fruit.

The both of them grinned, "Black Cat Luffy" Kidd began, forgetting about his oath to Killer to never face her head on cause that would be the last day he'd feel and smell the sea.

Smiling at them, she placed a finger over her finger, signaling them to quiet down. "Eustass Kidd, Trafalgar Law. What brings you here?"

Kidd scowled, "What else do you think you stinkin' woman?!" He yelled irritated, getting ready to fight, he motioned his body in a fighting position.

Unfortunately, failing to notice Law sit in a nearby chair as if to watch an entertaining show. But despite that, Luffy could tell he was tense, ready to move quickly if danger possesses.

After all, they know they're in enemy ground.

She smirked, "Hasty for a fight?"

But before Kidd could retort, Kizaru was already by his side, about to kick him as he spoke "Sorry Black Cat-chan, but capturing pirate is also a Marines' job~"

About to kick Kidd, Kizaru suddenly fell to the ground, smashing it to pieces. It felt as if he was being pulled to the Earth's core.

"Eh?" Kidd stated dumbfoundedly, but was reluctantly ignored.

Kizaru tried to stand up but failed to do so, only able to twitch and move certain parts of the body.

He moved his head whilst in the pressure, and he looked over at Luffy, who, was smiling at him with closed eyes. He glared.

"Now now, don't look at me like that~ I didn't even do anything geez~" she said, making him glare more.

"What the hell just happened?!" Kid, on the background, yelled, but was still ignored in favour of the one sided confrontation.

"What do you.... Mean?!" Kizaru struggled to breath as he tried to stand up, but to no avail, his body felt even more weaker.

He gritted his teeth, before he finally compromised what exactly was pressuring him.

HAKI

He looked over at Luffy, expecting her to be the one who committed this deed.

"Hahahahaha!" A laugh followed behind the curtains of the stage, making all heads focus on the source.

"Oi! I'm asking a question here damnit!" Kid yelled once more. But as usual, no one payed attention to the idiot.

Sans Luffy, who was already fully aware of what happened and who did it.

"My my, youngsters really are indifferent from the old days" There soon came out an old looking man wearing round eye glasses with a scar on his right eye. His hair was also white and he was drinking on a flask.

Kidd's eyebrows quirked, "Who the hell are you?!" He yelled.

Law tilted his head, partially knowing this unique character. He spoke in a low voice, "Dark King Rayleigh..."

Apparently, Kidd had also heard that, even though he was a few feet away from him.

"Huh?! That's the Dark King?!" Ignored.

Luffy sighed, dramatically placing a hand on her forehead and sooth her forehead. She then looked at Kizaru who was now disabled to do anything other than talk.

"Dark King... Rayleigh!" Kizaru yelled as he tried and failed to stand up. Luffy stared down at Kizaru, then back to her old time friend, Rayleigh, then the two supernovas.

"Now now... I don't feel like fighting today Admiral, but I do want to turn you in unconscious". Rayleigh stated as he once again drinker in his flask.

"You! Do you not know that the whole Marines are coming here?!" He yelled, before Luffy interrupted him.

"Oh, you mean these guys?" She said as she pointed to the knocked up, unconscious, bruised and beaten up piles of Marines.

Kizaru gritted his teeth.

"What the fuck?! Since when the fuck did she beat them up?! I didn't even see her move and inch!!" Kidd rambled on the side, finally accepting he was ignored and not part of this curriculum.

Law, on the other hand, narrowed his eyes at her. He had been watching her this whole time, yet he didn't see her make a subtle act of violence.

He knew she despised and hated the Marines with an unwavering passion, but to act violence against them while in the presence of an Admiral.... Is certainly a mystery he would not dare go in.

She grinned, staring at Kizaru with a violent appearance of sadism in her eyes.

He had never feared losing his life before, but now that he stared at this enigmatic foe or friend, he values his life more than he ever thought he would.

——————————

In the end, they managed to escape, well, Luffy cared less of them when she was torturing the Admiral.

But ofcourse, she did give them a warning, saying that when they meet, they should be prepared cause she's not letting them go.

He was prepared to say that he survived an encounter with her, but even though he had his pride, he had some manners when he knew who he was advising to.

And because of that moral of him, Kidd ventured into the New World, where he swore to himself to get stronger, and by the time comes, he would be able to stand side by side by that Black Cat.

After all, no matter how nice and innocent she looks, she is still a sleeping dragon. And he is just one of her snacks once she wakes up.

And he'd be damned if he only resorted to being her snack, he'd become stronger, to be able to be atleast, one of her mutual matches.

————————

He almost forgot.

He almost did.

But he didn't.

He was just a pawn, a moving, little, creature in her eyes. But then again, he didn't forget.

The words.

Those words.

Words.

Words that had saved him. Saved him from the post apocalyptic hell.

He knew who said those words, but they never gave any name.

But then again, he never forgot.

And if Law wanted to survive, then he'd have to do as that person says.

It's kill or be killed...

So he took a deep breath, closing his eyes, breathing for a few seconds before he let out a breath the same time as he opened his eyes.

It's nearing....

The shake of hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 11.3K 44
[Romance Harem Of One Piece Characters] ⸻One Piece x Witch!FemaleReader A story of a female witch who had captured the hearts of many in the midst of...
53.5K 2.2K 30
Being a pirate without a crew and the highest bounty on the East Blue hanging about your head wasn't very practical, but 'Blade' made it work. Still...
1.9K 106 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
20.7K 467 16
A girl named Ruffa Akane was assigned a mission to spy on the Strawhat Pirates by Garp, to look after Luffy. But what happens if she gets too close t...