Arranged Marriage || Jayda Ch...

By -tropicalpetty

More

Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marriage

Arranged Marriage

2.6K 125 46
By -tropicalpetty

𝑆𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝐼𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝐹𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑃𝑜𝑣:

"When do I meet the little fucker?" I asked following Jayda into her huge ass home, I couldn't lie I was in awe until I spotted kids toys reminding me of our situation. She gasped turning to me quick as hell "Don't call him that! His name is Loyal Armani Cheaves. You would know that if you-" I cut her off smirking ready to end her "Well, it's was actually Loyal Armani Fenty last time I seen his birth certificate.." I said making her glare at me "Right, keep it cute." I said making her close her eyes and take a deep breath "Just come on, he's upstairs with my best friend Dess. Your happy wife role starts now." She said making me scrunch my face up.

"Your happy wife role starts now baby" I said as she grabbed my hand "Yeah whatever." She lead me upstairs before we came to a stop at her living room.

Damn they rich rich, she had a living room on Damn near each floor. But this one had a inside pool in it. When we walked in the girl who I'm guessing is Dess laid on the couch watching Pose while Loyal played in the pool, it didn't look that deep so he was totally fine.

"Hi Loyal!" Jayda squealed when she seen him, she looked at her before smiling widely. Okay he definitely don't look how I pictured him, I pictured him as an little devil child with silver caps in his mouth, and ground beef for hair. He was the total opposite. "Hey bitch!" The girl yelled waving at Jayda, fuck is she so loud for?

"Hey best bitch!" Jayda yelled back after pulling an now soaking wet Loyal out of the pull "Woah wifey, won't you look at that. How about you come with me to change him? Family time?" Jayda suggest, I rolled my eyes not even playing along. I need a blunt. "That's her?" Dess asked, Jayda nodded "Yep." "Whatever." I said walking over to where they was standing, she handed me Loyal making me grab him awkwardly "Can you hold him right?" She asked slightly annoyed "Bitch I'm trying!" I snapped making her snatch him back and storm out. I sighed putting my hands in my face while that Dess girl sat there looking stupid.

"Watch your mouth when it comes to Jayda" she warned but I ignored her following where I think Jayda went, I came to a stop in front of the door that read Loyal. I walked in and closed the door seeing Jayda in the bathroom with a naked Loyal while she ran his bubble bath.

She looked back seeing me before rolling her eyes turning back to what she was doing, I walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet lid behind her in silence.

"Can you please at least be a good parent?" She asked lowly, I rolled my eyes "I am not his parent." I said back "You- what do you want then? You came back here to argue with me?" She asked and I shook my head no "Fine Jayda, I'll be a good parent." I said and she nodded giving me a small smile, I'll be nice to him as long as he's nice to me.

After running Loyals bath water and adding bubbles she taught me the things to use when bathing him, for some reason I actually paid attention and listened to everything she told me. I helped her bath Loyal and he started warming up to me almost immediately, she told me because he's very smart and he knew that if she trusted me in the bathroom with them then he could trust me too. Crazy that I believe her.

After Loyal's bath, Jayda sat on the bed watching me dry Loyal off, after I finished she told me what lotions to use and lotion him down. After I did that, I put him on a pull up then put his ethika draws over it because she said it makes him feel like a big boy. I put him on some red Nike sweat pants and he didn't want a shirt so I gave in and said why not.

I picked him up following Jayda out of the room, We went back to the living room and I sat on a separate couch on purpose with Loyal but Jayda decided to push her limits and come be all on me. I wanted to push her ass on the floor but I didn't move, she took it upon herself to wrap my free around around her waist. I let my arm go limp and she was about to get up until I laughed "I'm playing chill out" I whispered in her ear since Loyal laid on behind me with one arm around my waist.

Both of them clingy already. Jayda sat between my legs with all that ass all on my dick, I was trying my best to not get hard especially when she kept moving. I wrapped my arm around her waist a little tighter laying my head on her back. She was talking to Dess about something that I wasn't listening to, I was trying to watch Pose.

"Stop moving before you get my dick hard and if you do you gone play the good wife role and fix it period" I said beating her at her own game, she immediately stopped moving but she still had one hand on my thigh. I could tell she was getting all hot and bothered. Hm nah, if I do hit I'm not hitting raw.

For the rest of the night everything actually went smooth without Jayda and I bickering like we had been doing all day. We watched movies and shit until Dess left and when Dess left at like 12 in the morning, I put Loyal in the bed and plugged in his night light. I left pj masks playing lowly before cracking his room door and walking out. I walked down the hall to Jayda's room where I had to sleep. We took separate showers of course and doing our night routines before getting into bed, I was being extra and put pillows in between us but she moved them and made her way on my side.

She put one of her legs over mine, I didn't say anything because in my head I was thinking about the biggest fucking blunt I'm smoking in the morning. That was until she grabbed my right hand putting it on her thigh, I turned over facing her. I should've known she was trying to fuck when she insisted on me sleeping in the same room with her.

I never would've seen myself cheating on Aaliyah but I couldn't turn down Jayda even though I should. And who said that it would go farther then sex would Jayda? Because it won't. It's a one time thing, I just wanted to take my stress and anger out on her. I wasn't about to make love to her or nothing.

"If you trying to fuck just say that" I said making her nod "I am." She said seductively biting her lip, my dick was already hard by now. "Bet" I said pulling my sweats down along with my ethika boxers, "No oral?" She asked raising her eyebrow "Later" I said and she nodded, I grabbed condom from my pocket and opened it before sliding it on. She stopped me "why are you using that?" She asked and I sighed "so I won't catch nothing." She scrunched her face up "I don't have anything" I rolled my eyes "you could be lying" she sigh pushing me off her "never mind"

"Fine but bitch if you give me something I swear to god on my parents I'll kill you then myself" I said and she nodded, I took it off knowing this is the dumbest shit I ever did in my life. I just met the bitch today, don't know how many bodies she got, or if she had anything. If this was any other bitch I would've said girl fuck you but it was something about Jayda that made me say fuck it.

I grabbed the tip sliding it in, she winced as I placed my right hand on the side of her head holding myself up. "You good?" I asked and she nodded so I pushed about 9 inches in before she was trying to push me back "Stop" I said pinning her arms above her head pushing the other two inches in her. "Fuck, it's too much" she said tearing up, god I can't stand no cry baby. "Hush that shit up" I said pulling out before entering her again, I lifted both of her legs on my shoulders before I started thrusting setting my pace.

Her face went from pain to pleasure and her sex faces turned me on even more, I reached down in between us rubbing her clit while my she shut her tear filled eyes. She had the wettest most tightly pussy ever, I sped up my pace making her mouth form into the o shape and her moans grew louder "Fuck I can'ttt! It's in my stomach!" She yelled, she being too loud "Yes you can" I groaned pushing myself deeper, she gasped as her eyes rolled back and her body shook. I kept pounding into her watching my dick come in and out of her as her juices coated my dick.

It only made my adrenaline pump even more, I grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head back while I sucked on her neck. She let out all kinds of high pitched moans, she had no choice but to take every since stroke since I was much stronger then her and had her hands pinned above her head with one hand.

I felt her walls tightening around me so I bit down on her neck a little before kissing it "cum for me" and that seemed to send her over edge, she must've thought we was done because I pulled out and she closed her eyes breathing heavily as her legs shook. "Ass up face down" I said pushing her, she shook her head wiping her tears "I can't" she said as her voice cracked, I sucked my teeth before flipping her over and putting her in the position I wanted. She arched her back giving me a perfect view of her dripping cunt.

I leaned down and I couldn't help but drag my tongue down her slit, she moaned grabbing fist fulls of the covers. I spread her legs a bit more before saying fuck it, slid under her and pulled her down so that she was now sitting on my face. I wrapped both arms under her thighs as she grabbed the headboard. I took her clit into my mouth sucking on it harshly "Oh my god! Sierra fuck!" She yelled grinding on to my face, I smacked her thigh "What's my name?" I asked sending vibrations, her whole body shook "daddy!" She screamed as I slid my tongue into her hole, I tongue fucked her viciously while she screamed for god who I'm sure was shaking his head.

She finally came again before she fell limp over me. I slid from under her and pulled her back up ass up face down, I pushed her back for her to arch it which she did. I slid myself back into her wet slick walls not even trying to hold myself back from cumming anymore. I started to pound into her with no mercy while she sounded broken under me, "P-please it's i-in my stomach!" She yelled reaching back trying to push me back

"Move yo fucking hand Jayda" I said smacking her ass hard as hell. She was full on sobbing under me "I can't take it!" I grabbed a handful of her hair again pull her head back to me, that pushed me deeper into her and I could tell I took her breath away for a minute. I pulled her all the way back so that her back was on my front. I kept going not showing her no mercy while she clawed at my arm.

"Keep fucking me like t-this!" She yelled bouncing up and down to match my strokes, I bit my lip reaching around and choking her while pulling her into an kiss. She slid her tongue in my mouth and I let her, at the moment I knew I fucked up is when she started sucking on my tongue.

I couldn't even pull out quick enough, my eyes rolled back. I quickly pulled back "nut in me" she said seductively, I shook my head no "Nut in me" she repeated and she wasn't moving, I couldn't move her my body was going weak. I stopped my moment all together while she kept going. I grabbed her hips to still her moment but she was over powering me. "Hmm fuckkk Jayda Baby" I moaned nutting in her just as she squirted all over me.

I pulled out of her falling forward tiredly, "fuck come on" I said picking her up caring her into the bathroom, we took another bath because she couldn't feel her legs. As soon as we hit the bed we both were out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.1K 18
"𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚜." --𝚁𝚊𝚎 𝚂𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍
40.1K 1K 16
chrissy lampkin x lady london
23.6K 983 26
megyonce < 3
HER By ME_Antiiii

Fanfiction

95.8K 1.8K 31
Janiyah Meets Layla from Her Mothers What Will Happen When They Start Hanging Out? Read and Find out