Moriarty The Patriot Scenarios

By earlgrytea

Boyfriend Scenarios for the characters of Moriarty the Patriot. FemaleReaderxCharacters Requests are closed I... More

Requests [Closed]
How You Met
You find out they like you
Asking You Out - PART 1
Asking You Out - PART 2
They say "I Love You"
Headcanons
When They Get Jealous
William James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Albert James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Louis James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Sherlock Holmes [SFW Alphabet]
When You Break Up
They Miss You
Getting Back Together
If You Died
How Was Your First Kiss
First Time Headcanons
How They Comfort You
How They Would Propose
Von Herder
Zach Patterson
When You're On Your Period
If You're Pregnant Headcanons
How They Kiss
Mycroft Holmes
Their Ideal Significant Other
If You Were Kidnapped
James Bond
If You Were Scared Of Thunder
Parenting Headcanons
George Lestrade
If You Were Sick
If You Died During Childbirth

John H. Watson

6.9K 173 30
By earlgrytea

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

How you Met

═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- You worked as an editor at a publishing company. In the past, you had also written several mystery novels, but you later decided to become a book editor after running out of inspiration in your latest series.

- You met Watson at the time he came to publish his own work. He had just finished his first novel about Sherlock Holmes and wanted to come by and publish it. He came over to your company and asked your boss if he could have his book published.

- Your boss handed his book over to you, for you to check if it was written nicely, and to see if it needed any fixing. Watson immediately recognized you as the well-known author. "Wait! You are the (y/n) (l/n)?! The famous author?!"

- "That would be me! However, I discontinued the series, due to a lack of inspiration. Now I just work as an editor." You responded looking through his book for him. It was obvious to tell he was disappointed. "But your books were amazing! I've read them and reread them a million times until now! You must continue, Miss (l/n)!" You just laughed. "Once I come out of this never-ending writer's block, I'll continue the series for sure."

- Looking through Watson's book, you saw that it had potential, and soon, you passed it on to your publisher who later on published it, under the name Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. After your meeting, Watson wanted to keep meeting you, since he was one of your biggest fans. You guys would get together often, and the two of you would help each other with your writing. Watson wanted to help you out of your writer's block, and you helped him in his "Sherlock Holmes" series.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

He realizes that he likes you

╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- Watson was hanging out with Sherlock one day, and that was when he realized his feelings for you. "John, you seemed really busy this week." Sherlock started the conversation, wondering what Watson had been up to.

- Watson was with you, almost all the time, whether it was writing or reading, the two of you enjoyed doing those things together. "I was with (y/n) again! Her writing is amazing, Sherlock! It sounds so captivating and intriguing! Have you read her books, Sherlock?! There are around 10 of them in the series! Oh, did you know that (y/n) is helping me write my new novel about-"

- "Whoa, John, hold up. You already told me all this." Sherlock said, a bit annoyed. Watson would always talk about you. Always. And once he started, he could never stop. "For the hundredth time, John, stop rambling on about (y/n)!"

- "I'm just really interested in her work." He muttered. "No, you're really interested in her." Sherlock countered. Watson was surprised to hear that and he blushed, covering his face with his hand. "No! No, I'm not!" Sherlock just smirked at John. "Listen, this is cute and all, but it's getting old. We all know you're into on (y/n). Just admit it already!"

- Sherlock went on to prove his point. "First of all, you always talk about her, it's like she lives in your head or something. Second of all, you guys are reading buddies, and you just can't get any more romantic than that, am I right? Another thing, you always blush whenever you see her, or I even say her name, and you get all defensive about it."

- "No I don't! I-" Watson just stopped, realizing he was enforcing Sherlock's point, then he blushed. "Okay, you caught me. Maybe I like her... a little." Sherlock grinned. "Just a little?"

- "No." Watson mumbled, embarrassed. Maybe I really do like her.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

Asking You Out

╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

- Watson stood in front of the mirror located in his room. He stood, hands clenched as he faced his own reflection.

- "(y/n), will you go out with me?" He asked in the reflection. He sighed. She's never going to accept to go out with me like this. He tried again. "Would you come along with me on this beautiful day to have some lunch we can enjoy?" He facepalmed. That was pathetic, come on, John, you can do much better!

- Sherlock listened from the door, as Watson kept making attempts, each one more cringy than the last. He laughed to himself. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't help him out? Sherlock walked into the room. "Yo, John. You look like you need some help."

- Watson fumbled with his cane and hat. "Sherlock! What are you doing here." Sherlock sighed. "I heard everything, let me get to the point. You're doing it all wrong." Watson was taken aback. "Excuse me, Sherlock, but I think I'm doing a decent job."

- Miss Hudson barged into the room. "SHERLOCK! Don't you dare try to give John any love advice. What do you know about going out with girls?" She walked over to John, hands on her hips. "John, don't listen to anything Sherlock says. You'll do fine! You have the charms to earn any girl's heart." Watson was still not the most confident, but he decided he wanted to finally go ask you out. He couldn't hold it any longer.

- You were at your desk, writing, and you took a look at the clock, realizing that it was time for your lunch break. You stuffed all your belongings in your bag and headed out, signing out of your small office, at the publishing company's building. You met Watson at the door. "Oh! John, what brings you here? Did you prepare the new draft for your book?!" You asked excitedly.

- He just laughed nervously. "About that, I wasn't quite done..."

- You rolled your eyes but kept a wide smile on your face. "I'll wait another week, Mr. Watson. Anyway, what have you come here for, then?"

- Watson forgot all his fears and decided to face you, and this time, it was unlike when he practiced in the mirror. He felt more confident, and he felt more sure of himself. It was like the words came to him naturally. "(y/n), would you like to go out with me for lunch, a date, perhaps?"

- You smiled. "A date? Okay, but only if you promise to finish your story draft by next week. Deal?" Watson just chuckled. "It's a promise. Now, shall we?" He offered you his arm, and he brought you to a small café down the street.

- You had a lot of fun with him. it was a simple coffee date, but you got to know him more personally, instead of just as coworkers. After that, he would pick you up during every one of your lunch breaks, so you two could spend time together.

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

He says "I love you"

╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

Watson was reading a novel at his desk. He read the last few words on the page before closing the book. "I love you."  That sentence made him think for a moment. What if I said that to (y/n)? He thought. After all, he had been dating you for a while now, and he had never uttered his true feelings. 

Watson put the book down, grabbed a small ink pen from his drawer, dipped it in ink, and started writing on a blank parchment paper. He was going to write you a letter, and he was planning to confess his love to you in that way. He thought of it as a good idea, since he himself was an author. 

He started writing a few words, and those few words turned into a sentence. He reread his letter to make sure there weren't any errors or mistakes, and he felt satisfied with the result. He liked the sound of it, and he was pretty confident that you would accept, since to him, you were the kindest, sweetest and funniest person. 

Dear, (y/n),  I wanted to write this letter to you, to tell you that I love you. I've kept my feelings for you contained as long as I can. Just seeing your smiling face or hearing your heart-melting voice brightens up my worst days and makes them more than just bearable. Just having a hug from you makes me feel warm and cozy inside. I dream of you day in and day out; you're the only one on my mind now. I am in love with you and have been in love with you since I can't remember when!

John H. Watson 

He put the letter in a grey envelope he had and left it at the corner of the table. If you didn't feel the same way, he decided he would try to continue staying friends with you, even though that rarely works out. It sounds a little too cheesy, but I'll give this to her when I'm ready. 

It was a few days later, and Watson knew that he had to give you the draft for his new book today, or else you would be really disappointed. After quickly gathering all the loose pages into a single pile, he stashed them in a brown folder and placed them on his office desk. He looked at his pocket watch and went over to Sherlock, who was laying on the couch. 

"Sherlock, I have a quick errand to run, and I won't have time to bring my draft to (y/n). Could you bring this to her later today?" Watson asked, holding the brown folder at Sherlock. 

Sherlock groaned. "Fine, leave it on the table, I'll bring it later." 

Watson smiled and headed out the door. "Thanks, Sherlock. I owe you one!"

Sherlock took a nap, and after an hour, he remembered that John wanted him to bring something over to you. He decided he should probably go and do that before Watson came back home. He walked lazily over to Watson's desk and saw a few papers scattered everywhere, and in the corner, a brown folder, and a small grey envelope. He put a hand on his chin. What did John ask me to take to (y/n)? I think it was the grey envelope.

Sherlock took the grey envelope and walked over to your office, which wasn't too far down the street. John's going to be so proud of me. I'm actually doing something right for once. 

Sherlock stopped at your office after a few streets down and waited at your office door. "(y/n)? I have a special delivery for you." You got up from your desk and opened the door to see Sherlock, who was waiting with an envelope in hand. 

"Sherlock? What's this?" You asked as he handed the envelope to you. He shrugged. "John wanted me to bring this to you." 

You took it skeptically. "Probably another excuse for why his draft isn't completed yet." You muttered but smiled. "Thanks, Sherlock, I'll see you later." You went back in your office, as Sherlock waved walking back to the apartment. 

What Sherlock didn't know was that instead of the draft, he gave you the love letter by accident. He figured out when Watson came home that day. "Hey, John. I did what you asked me to do." Watson walked over to his office desk and started organizing the loose papers. 

"Thank you, Sherlock," He stared at the brown folder that was left there. "Sherlock? My folder is still here! If you really didn't want to bring it, you could have just told me you were too tired." He sighed. Sherlock came to realize what he had just done. "Shit!" He jumped off the couch and headed to the door. 

Watson called over to him. "Sherlock, I'm not mad at you. I'll just send them tomorrow." Sherlock said nothing and that's when Watson noticed the missing love letter. "Sherlock? Did you mix up the envelopes?" Sherlock just nodded and Watson started to panic. "If we run quickly, we might be able to switch the documents before she reads the letter!" 

So, together, Watson and Sherlock started running as fast as they could to get to your office. When they got there, you opened the door to see John and Sherlock, both breathless and tired from running. Watson could see the confession letter was in your hands, it was opened and surely you had already read it. Sherlock just whispered in Watson's ear, "Good luck, John.", and he left quickly, to leave you and Watson alone. 

Watson sighed, putting a hand to his forehead. What am I supposed to do now?  He looked at you in the eyes, trying to hide his nervousness. "I suppose you read the letter?" You nodded. But before Watson was about to say anything else, you gave him a small kiss on his cheek, and you smiled."I love you too, John." 

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

Headcanon Facts

╚═════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═════╝

Their favorite thing to do with you:  Since you and Watson are both authors, it's natural that you guys love reading and writing together. It's part of your job, which you thought was boring until he came along. After that, you two would sit for hours, brainstorming ideas, writing, reading, and laughing together. The both of you are much less productive when working together though since you just can't take your eyes off of each other.

Their favorite thing about you: Watson loves your creativity. You always give him new ideas and inspiration, and he is always excited about listening to your stories. He really admires you that you became such a well-known author, and he hopes to be as amazing as you someday. 

One of their flaws: When Watson talks about something he's interested in, he can't seem to stop. He'll start a conversation and he could go on and on about it for hours. Whether it be talking about Sherlock, books, or even about you. Sometimes, you like listening to him talk, and you just smile while listening to him excitedly talk about his new book, but once, you actually fell asleep while he was talking. He didn't even realize. 

Random Fact: I headcanon that Watson is really good at cooking. He'll cook for you and bake for you once in a while. Even Miss Hudson is a bit jealous of his cooking skills. He knows how to make cookies and even muffins. He likes wearing your apron when he cooks.

What he likes to call you: Sweetie, Honey

What he likes to do on dates: Watson likes going to a simple café. He likes to keep things sweet and simple. For him, it's the thought that counts, so he is very thoughtful in choosing where he wants to bring you. Watson likes bringing you to coffee shops where you two can just relax and have fun, and talk about your day, or his new book. Watson also loves picnics, when it's sunny out and he loves your cooking, so you always bring extra food for him on picnics. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 712 37
An avid fan of Moriarty the Patriot, Stella is sitting one day watching her beloved show when suddenly, she's pulled in. Literally. Now stuck in the...
452K 12.6K 110
Like the title, a bunch of Moriarty The Patriot x Reader stories since I can barely find any anywhere ;-; kudos to those who write for feeding me wel...
37.6K 1.3K 31
❝ɴᴏᴑ, ʜᴏᴑ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍᴇɴ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ α΄‹Ιͺssᴇᴅ?❞ ❝ᴠᴇʀʏ κœ°α΄‡α΄‘..❞ βΚ™α΄œα΄› ʏᴏᴜ α΄κœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇ α΄€ α΄‹Ιͺss? ᴑʜʏ?❞ ❝sα΄œα΄„Κœ α΄€ ꜰᴏᴏʟΙͺsʜ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ, Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄€κœ°Κ€α΄€Ιͺα΄…. Ιͺ sΙͺᴍᴘʟʏ ᴑᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ α΄‹Ιͺss ʏᴏᴜ.❞...
38.1K 661 75
These are Xreader one shots (except one lol) Requests are ALWAYS open so don't hesitate to ask