Sickness [A Yandere Report]

By Mad_and_Twisted

[Yandere!Mutant x F!Reader] He forgot how to be human. His only hope on this apocaliptic word is to end his... More

Ch.2: Afraid.
Ch.3: °̸̴̠͙̻̝͙͌͆͊͑͋͝°̴̸̢͔͍͙͚̘̓͊̾̕̕͝ °̵̴̙̘̞̦̔̿̿́͋̓͜°̵̵͖͖̼̼͉̈́́͊̕͘.̸̸͓͍̫͔͚̓̽̾͋̕°̸͒̕
Ch.4: Reasoning over Compassion.
Ch.5: Not Right.
Ch.6: Strange Attitude.
Ch.7: Remember.
Ch.8: Familiar Feelings.
Ch.9: Hatred.
Ch.10: A Trap.
Ch.11: Refusing
Ch.12: Good Trigger.
Ch.13: Exploration Team.
Ch.14: Setback.
Ch.15: In the Tunnels.
Ch.16: The Samples.
Ch.17: Mr. Hyde.
Ch.18: Conference.
Ch.19: Waking Up.
Special Chapter!
Ch.20: New Plans.
Ch.21: Memories.
Ch.22: Behind Doors.

Ch.1: New Doctor.

37.6K 1.2K 858
By Mad_and_Twisted

Song: Wires - The Neighbourhood.

Everyone looked at the new doctor with pity, they knew that anyone who entered into his cell didn’t survive more than five minutes.

However, she wasn’t scared. She knew that her life was insignificant in comparison of the things that the science could discover from that experience. She was willing to put her life in risk for the sake of others life but she didn’t come to die… She was here to make a difference.

She holds the handle of her suitcase as she stands in the middle of the little decontamination room for a couple of seconds seeing the vents purifying the air in the room.

“Last chance, Dr. (L/n)” she hears from her little radio on her waist “Once you are in there, we will not send guards to your aid. You only have fifteen minutes to exit, otherwise, we will block your card”

“I understand the risks, Dr. Lace” she looks at the little camera on the corner of the room “You don’t need to worry about it”

The voice of the guard speak up “The decontamination progress is complete, we need the permission to open Cell A-703.S”

The doctor looking through the cameras sighs “This is Doctor Amaryliss Lace, you have permission to open the Cell A-703.S”

“Opening Cell A-703.S”

Then the sound of the metal door opening filled the room.

“Good luck”

Those were the last words that (Y/n) heard from the other doctor before entering into the cell, once inside, the radio went off indicating a bad signal inside. The cameras were destroyed long time ago so they couldn’t see anything, the only thing that worked was the little carpad next to the door. The door closed behind her and the light were flicking, they barely illuminated the cell.

At first sight, (Y/n) didn’t see the mutant but she saw the floor covered in blood and the smell was nauseating.

She stands on the middle of the cell under the dim light and clears her throat.

“Experiment 703” she speaks with confidence on her voice.

She hears someone growling at her, turning around quickly, she sees a man jumping towards her.

He grabs her from her throat lifting her up from the ground with one hand making her drop the suitcase. She sees a man with black hair and grey eyes, except that his iris were red and his pupils black.

“I thought that they finally gave up with me and that the would stop sending people like you” he says with disgust “It seems that I haven’t been clear with the message” he starts digging his nails on her throat.

“T-They won’t stop sending people” she manages the speak out grabbing his hand “E-Eventually, they would get the message and kill you”

The man chuckles “Finally” he raises his other hand to stab her chest and take her heart out but he stops when he hears her laugh “What’s so funny?” he frowns.

“Y-You don’t understand… D-Do you?” she seemed to start losing consciousness.

“What?” he glares at her.

Seeing that she wasn’t responding he rolls his eyes and lets her go from his grip. She falls on the floor and starts coughing violently while trying to regain her breath.

“Tell me” he speaks.

“They won’t risk more lives for you, they are working on a machine that will kill your body but it will keep alive your brain” she stands up grabbing the suitcase and brushes the dust from her skirt “Basically, they will run the tests either way and you will feel everything but you won’t be able to fight back”

He frowns and takes a step back “T-That’s not possible…”

“Not yet, but it will be soon” she looks at him.

“FUCK!” he falls on the ground and pulls his hair “FUCK, FUCK, FUCK”

She sighs “I can help you”

He glares at her “SHUT UP, UNLESS YOU KILL ME THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO FOR ME”

She sees the tears on his eyes rolling down to his face.

“I’m afraid that as long as you are needed you won’t die. I review the treatments that the previous doctors did and I found them… unnecessary ruthless… I know that the treatment that I prepared for you won’t be as painful nor traumatizing as the others that you went through”

“Bullshit” he mutters and looks at the side.

“I promise that I…” she stops for a second.

He looks at her with curiosity.

“I promise that as soon as I have the results that I’m looking for I will kill you”

He tilts his head “Really?”

She nods “I just want to find a cure of this virus and then I would do as you please”

He shakily stands up “How do I know that you aren’t lying?”

“You don’t… But what other options do you have?”

He frowns and looks down at the ground, she was right.

“So?” she raises an eyebrow.

“I have my conditions” he looks at her.

She smiles “You are not in place to demand conditions, but… for the sake of having a peaceful coexistence… go ahead”

“I don’t want other doctor in here, no, in fact I don’t want any other human”

“I can do that for you with the exception  of a couple of minutes, of course. I need the staff to clean up this place and fix the electricity in here and… are those human skulls?” she points at the dark corner of the room.

“Doctor’s skulls” he said with a threating voice.

“Okay, I don’t judge, however, I need a clean and working place to do my job”

He looks at her for a second “After that there will not be more humans in here, right?”

“No, unless that I need someone to fix something or clean up”

“You will tell me in advance when that happens”

“Sure” she nods “Something else?”

“… Every time you are going to experiment with me, you will tell me what are you going to do”

“Deal”

He thinks for a second “I don’t want cameras inside”

“Perfect” she extends her hand towards him “I am Doctor (Y/n) (L/n) and from now on I will be in charge of your case, Experiment 703”

He looks at her suspiciously and only nods.

She awkwardly puts her hand back to her side and takes a little case off her pocket “I’m going to inject you with a somniferous to make you sleep and tie you down while the staff come inside to clean”

He shakes his head “I-I don’t want to”

“I need you to, otherwise they would refuse to enter”

He looks at her eyes “Please… you said that you had other methods”

She looks at his eyes “Yes, other methods but with the same kind of injections. Your body rejects pills so we don’t have other choice” she sees the distress on his eyes and sighs “However… just for this time, we can pretend”

“Pretend?”

“Yes” she grabs the little flashlight from her hips and illuminates the room “Your bed and restrainers are clearly broken, so I would tell them that I injected you the somniferous and that I couldn’t restrain you due the conditions of… this” she looks at him “You just have to pretend to be asleep on the corner the time that they are in here”

He frowns and looks at the side, he wasn’t comfortable with the idea of having more people on the cell but he had no other choice, at least she was kind enough to not force him to get injected.

“Okay” he mutters.

“Perfect” she smiles “Oh, one more thing” she takes a metal muzzle from the suitcase.

He glares at the muzzle “I’m not a fucking ghoul”

“No, you are the borderline between a human and a ghoul… a mutant. People are not going to take the risk of you biting them”

He thinks for a second and then nods.

“Perfect” she approaches him and gently puts the muzzle over his head tying it down “I’ll be back in a minute”

She walks towards the door and uses her card to open it.

Seeing that they didn’t block the system she lets out a sigh with relieve. The door opens as she walks into the decontamination area.

Everyone looked in shock as the doctor exited the room safe and sound.

“D-Doctor (L/n)?” the radio started working again.

She looks at the camera “Experiment 703 is sleeping, unfortunately the restrainers were broken and he is just laying on the ground. I require a team to clean the cell and reconnect the machines inside immediately before the drug wears off”

“Understood” she hears the radio “Would you like to come out first?”

“No, I will stay on the cell as well”

“Alright, then please go back inside the cell. We would send a team into the decontamination room first”

“Perfect” she goes back into the cell as the door closed behind her.

She looks at the man that was standing under the light.

“What now?” he asks.

“Pretend to be drugged” she shrugs.

“They would try to restrain me” he frowns.

“Then you have to let them do it”

“Isn’t this thing enough for them?” he points at the muzzle.

“It is not, you ripped a guard in two with your bare hands”

“He deserved it!”

They hear the sound of the vents working on the decontamination room.

“They’ll be here in less than a minute. Lay down”

"I don’t want them to touch me” he takes a step back.

“703, you have to obey” she walks closer to her “If you don’t then they would take me out of the case for lying and you already know what they would do to you”

He starts shaking “I… I don’t want to…”

“I know…” she sighs “Here…” she sits down laying her back on the wall “Lay your head on my lap and pretend to be drugged, I won’t let anyone get closer to you or touch you”

He hesitates for a second.

“The decontamination progress is complete, we need the permission to open Cell A-703.S”

Seconds after, the door opens as a team enters the cell. They use their flashlights to illuminate the place, on the corner of the room, they see the doctor with the sleeping mutant on her lap.

“Doctor (L/n)” a old woman walks toward her with a smile on her lips.

“Doctor Lace” she nods at her.

“I didn’t expect you to survive to be honest” she looks at the guard behind her “Bring the restrainers”

“No” (Y/n) speaks.

“No?” Dr. Lace looks at the young woman.

“It’s been so long since Experiment 703 went through the effects of the morphine, we don’t know when he will wake up soon”

“That’s why we have to use the restrainers”

“If he wakes up while the guards are restraining him then he might kill us all”

“If he wakes up while you are there he will kill us all”

“That’s why I am holding a needle on his back so if he wakes up I would inject the dose on his spinal cord to paralyze him and then we would proceed with the other treatment”

The older doctor smirks “Incredible, Dr. (L/n)” she looks at the team behind hear “Work quickly, we don’t have all day”

While laying on her lap with his eyes closed he could only hear the conversation between the woman, he could feel the syringe on his back and he knew that she was giving him a warning if he tries something funny. However, she kept the promise to not let anyone get closer to him.

At least she was more considerate than the others doctors that he had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3K 12
WARNING, this story will contain the following: Mild gore Murder (duh, it's a yandere story) Potential forced sexual interaction Yandere Reiner And a...
66.8K 1.4K 30
It is what it says~ ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE ALASTOR x READER LEMONS?!? THAT HAS A STORY PLOT!? MAYBE YOUR LOOKING FOR MORE PSYCHO ALASTOR?! OR WAS I...
64.5K 3.1K 11
[Yandere! Werewolf x Reader] Everybody on the kingdom knew about him. Everybody on the kingdom fear him. So why isn't she afraid? ⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️ This...
964 48 16
"I felt his hands trail down to my hips, pulling us closer than before." A Jake Park x Reader Warning: Gore, Smut, Language Playlist used for story a...