Chef's Kiss - ksj

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... More

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Hoseok
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
Eunhyuk
_
Winwin
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
_
Changbin
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Yejun
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
Rowoon
_
Taehyun
Hoya
Eric
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
Namjoon
.

/

3.8K 218 49
By jxngkookisdaddy

You're now at the photoshoot location, watching as the makeup and wardrobe teams start getting Jin ready for the photoshoot.

You smile as you watch him talking with the new director about the images.

"He looks good, huh?" Jimin asks while standing next to you.

"Always does." You say while licking your lips.

"So, Y/N, are you two already making plans for when you're finished with the company?" Jimin asks suddenly. This causes you to furrow your eyebrows while looking over at him.

"Um, what do you mean?"

"Like when you're ready to retire." He states. "Have you two had the talk about how concerned you are with the company?" he asks.

"He's already well aware of that, Jimin." You state. "For once, I'm not even worrying about the future. I trust Jin and I know whatever the hell we end up doing, it's because we care about each other." You state.

Jimin nods his head before giving you a small smile.

"I'm so relieved that you and Jin-hyung are so comfortable with each other now." He states. "I'm glad you're happy." He states.

You smile and nod your head.

"Honestly, me too." You state. "I haven't felt like this about a guy in a while."

And that was true. You haven't felt like this. Ever since your ex-boyfriend decided to become sexist the minute you wanted to create your own business, you refused to let anyone that close to you. You refused, at the time, to trust anyone.

Jimin gently puts his hand on your shoulder and gives you a smile, crinkling his eyes as he looks at you before making his way towards where Yoongi and Seokjin are.

He begins helping them with the concept of the photoshoot and tells the makeup team other information they need to know about the photoshoot so they can match the aesthetic.

You're relieved that Jin changed your perspective of men.

Before, men were people that you thought wanted to tear your dreams away from you.

"Sorry I'm late boss!" you hear from the door. You look over and see Eric. This causes you to immediately narrow your eyes in his direction.

Speaking of men taking your dreams away from you.

"Cut!" You yell, causing everyone to stop what they're doing. You gesture for Yoongi and Jimin to step in front of Seokjin to hide the concept of the photoshoot. "What the hell are you doing here?" you ask him.

He looks at you with shock evident in his eyes.

"Pardon?"

"Oh, sorry. Was I speaking too fast?" you ask. "I said 'what the hell are you doing here.'" You say.

"Helping with the photoshoot."

"No you fucking aren't." you say before pointing towards the door. "You're leaving."

"What?"

"I'm not a fucking moron. I know you leaked our last photoshoot to the public." You say. This causes Eric's shoulders to drop and his face becomes pale.

"Boss, I-"

"Why are you still talking?" Taehyung says as he steps into the room wearing grey business pants, a long sleeve white button-up, and a matching grey business vest. "Y/N said you're leaving, so leave. You're fired."

Eric looks between the two of you as Taehyung steps closer to you, standing directly next to you, giving him an intimidating stare.

"Do I need to fucking say it again?" you ask. He immediately shakes his head and begins leaving the room. "And don't even think about applying to other companies. Your career is done."

He glances back at you before fully leaving the room. One of the other assistants in the room checks to make sure he's gone and gives Jimin and Yoongi a thumbs up, indicating they can step away from Seokjin.

The two move aside and let out sighs of relief.

"Do you think he saw Seokjin?" Yoongi asks.

Taehyung shakes his head.

"You blocked the view just in time." He states. "Now that that's taken care of, how's the shoot?" he asks while looking over at you.

"Other than that interruption, it's perfect." You state while giving him a thankful smile. "Thank you so much for setting up this new photoshoot with everyone, Taehyung."

He gives a boxy smile.

"Glad I could help." He states.

"I'd appreciate if you could help even more, actually." You say. "I've been thinking, since you were able to put this shoot together so quickly, do you want to be promoted to our go-to photo shoot manager? You can also help with the concepts of our photoshoots."

Taehyung lifts his eyebrows in surprise as his boxy smile widens.

"Really?" he asks. You nod your head. He nods his head eagerly. "Of course, I'd love that so much! Thank you, Y/N." he states.

"Yes! We're happy to have you, Taehyung. You're always so much help and it means so much to me. Thank you." You say while resting your hand on his shoulder for a second before stepping towards Seokjin.

"That was close, huh?" Seokjin asks while looking down at his new outfit.

He's dressed in all white with a see through, pink lace cover up on top of him. The lace cover up is on his shoulders, hanging down his body. There are small imprints of flowers on the design of the lace cover up.

He has the lip balm on his face along with some CC cream, his eyebrows are a little more filled in, and his hair is styled a little differently than this morning. His bangs are still covering his face but they've styled it so a little bit of his forehead is peeking through.

You lick your lips as you look at him, causing him to look up at you wondering why you aren't answer him.

He smirks to himself before arching an eyebrow.

"Like what you see?"

"Try love." You say while biting onto your lower lip before looking down at his plump lips, tempted to place a kiss on them.

"Uh uh, don't think about it. I do not want to be yelled at by the stylist." He states once he sees you staring at his lips. You let out a soft laugh before nodding your head.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll just kiss you later." You tease before reaching over to pat his shoulder. Seokjin nods his head before letting out a soft laugh, his shoulders shaking as he does so.

You grin before stepping away from him before making your way towards Taehyung.

"Taehyung, you're sure the new director can handle this?" you ask.

"I'm positive. Have you seen JK work with a camera?" he asks. You shake your head which causes him to laugh. "Well, he likes videography and he creates a lot of vlogs, so he'll do a good job." He states before gesturing over to Jungkook.

You nod your head and watch Jungkook working his camera. He's fixing the lens on his camera as he looks into it to make sure it's functioning properly.

You softly smile before stepping over to him.

"Hey Jungkook?" you ask, causing Jungkook to look up at you. His eyes are doe-eyed and shining as you talk to him. Once he sees it's you, he smiles widely.

"Noona! Thank you for letting me be the director for this new photoshoot." He states. You nod your head and smile.

"You're welcome." You state before running your fingers through your hair. "Thank you for the Christmas gift, by the way."

"Oh, it's no problem." He says while giving you a bunny smile. "I'm so happy to hear that you and Jin-hyung are dating now!" he states. You smile and nod your head while glancing over at Seokjin.

"Yeah, me too." You state before biting onto your lower lip while watching your boyfriend sitting on the podium, waiting for the que to start. "He's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Jungkook smiles at this.

"He feels the same way about you." He states. You look over at Jungkook again, eyes wide.

"Really?" He nods.

"After that dinner when we spilled food on you, he talked to me and told me how much you mean to him. I don't think I've ever seen Seokjin so determined to get a date with a girl before."

"Really?" He nods. He's about to say more when Jimin and Taehyung walk over.

"Okay guys, we're ready to shoot." Jimin says. You nod your head and step aside, allowing the three youngest boys of their friend group to take care of the photoshoot.

You stand back and watch as Seokjin continually poses for each shot as Jungkook orders him to pose certain ways.

This goes on for about thirty minutes when you can tell Jungkook is starting to get bored.

As he gets bored, he starts making Seokjin do ridiculous poses, causing you to cover your face as you hide the laughter.

"YAH!" Seokjin shouts at Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes crinkle as he smiles widely, laughing while staring over at Seokjin.

"What?" Jungkook innocently asks.

"Stop making me do all of these silly poses." He yells. Jungkook laughs, shoulders shaking as Jimin and Taehyung join in with the laughter.

"But it's so funny, we already have all of the shots we need in this outfit." Jungkook states.

"Well if we have all of the shots we need in this outfit, then tell the wardrobe to get me into my next outfit!" Seokjin responds.

"Ugh, fine." Jungkook says before moving away from the camera to talk to the wardrobe team.

Seokjin lets out a huff as he shakes his head before getting up and adjusting his outfit before walking over to you.

"That little brat." Seokjin says while letting out a soft laugh as he steps closer. He wraps his arms around you from behind for a few seconds. "I'm getting tired already." He says.

You glance back at him before letting out a soft laugh as you lean your body back against him.

"You have just one more outfit and then the other models come in and you can sit down and rest." You state.

"Please tell me the pictures Jungkook took look good." He pleads.

"They definitely looked good. If he was goofing off the whole time, I would've taken the camera from him and done it myself." You respond.

Seokjin nods his head before grinning.

"You look so good." He says while staring down at you.

"Yeah? How good?"

"Good enough to eat." He states while pressing his lips together as he stares down at you. Your body heats up at his sentence and you arch your eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah?" you ask. "Then eat me." you state.

"Oh I will." He states before licking his lips. You bite onto your lower lip before reaching your hands down. You place your hands on his before removing his hands from your body as you speak.

"Ah, but that will have to wait until you're done filming in the second outfit, babe." You say. He nods and lets out a soft laugh.

"Yes ma'am." He says while saluting you. You roll your eyes as the wardrobe team comes up, taking Seokjin from you as they start handing him the clothes he needs to change into.

"This is going to be a long day, huh?" you hear Yoongi's voice.

You turn around and see Yoongi sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. You let out a soft laugh.

"You tired?" you tease.

"Yeah."

"Well, don't worry. Jin's pretty eager to get home, so this shouldn't take too long." You state. He rolls his eyes as he gives you a soft laugh.

*****
Third update!

Borahae

Kim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.6K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...
406K 30.1K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
891K 41.8K 79
"Stay away from me." "But...Why..." "Just leave me alone, don't ever try to contact with me." "Why...? I thought you love me..." "Who? Me? Nah... I a...
183K 5.3K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...