𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 | 𝘮𝘢�...

By KKORSZN

marcus baker x fem!black!reader - poc friendly! [ i picture the reader as a black girl, meaning there are b... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓!

15.1K 474 756
By KKORSZN

y/ns pov

Brodie burst through the door, clothes creased. There was a thin layer of sweat lining his forehead, as he rested his head on his arm, still holding onto the doorknob. He lifted his head up, freezing once he noticed my lack of clothing.

Marcus used his blankets to cover me up, reaching down to hand me back my bra. I was about to pull down the blanket from chest, until I looked up.

Brodie's eyes were still lingering on me, despite Marcus telling him to leave. His eyes were glazed over, mind completely focused on me.

Marcus pushed him away, slamming his door shut. "Are you okay?" He walked up to me, rubbing my cheek. "I should've kicked him out sooner."

"Yeah," I nodded, "It doesn't bother me, he's a creep, I've said this." I pulled on my bra, fixing my pyjamas. "Let's go see what's going on downstairs. I'm not getting arrested for my idiot sister's friends."

He laughed, holding my hand as he pulled us towards the once buzzing living room. There was two police officers standing by the door, Hunter and Jordan attempting to defuse the situation. Ginny was still dancing in a corner, Abby sloppily trying to shield her.

"As you can see, officers, it was a simple misunderstanding. We'll be quiet." Hunter tried to keep calm.

"Yeah, you guys are coming with us. We're taking you down to the station, where your parents can pick you up. Let's go." Officer Eric pointed to the door. Hunter pulled Ginny next to him, taking her to the car. The rest followed, leaving Marcus and I alone.

Peeking out the window, I saw Paul talking to Mom, he was pointing at Ginny, who was gagging on the sidewalk. Hunter held her hair back, an officer on standby.

"Ew, she really can't handle her alcohol." I whispered to Marcus, who laughed in reply. Both police cars drove off, lights flashing bright.

"Why isn't your Mom getting Ginny?"

I shrugged, "Knowing her, she's the one who called them. Probably trying to teach Ginny a lesson."

He pulled me away from the window, "Well, if we're home alone... let's have some fun."

I squealed, allowing him to pull me upstairs.

——————————————

"So, this is the thanks I get?" Mom sat in Ginny's room, awaiting her arrival.

"Hi, Mom." Ginny swayed.

"You're drunk." Mom was mad. Ginny acted as if nothing happened, but it was easy to tell that Mom was hurt. She wasted the entire week preparing for Ginny's birthday surprise, only for Ginny to leave and run to Max's house.

"I am sober... like a judge."

"Listen here, you little lunatic. I am responsible for your friends when they're under my roof. You can't sneak out, lie to me, and not tell me where you're going." Mom shouted.

"Ok. Ok, you are like... You are like the grand poobah of lies, Ok? You're like... You're like a lie pro."

"Ginny, admit that what you did was shitty and ungrateful." I groaned.

"You ever think that maybe my secrets are to protect you? To keep you happy and safe? You wanna know everything, peach? You think you need to know everything? Well here it is, darling. I was abused by my stepdad my whole childhood. He molested me most nights with my mom asleep in the next room. That's why I ran away when I was 14. I've been homeless. I've been in jail. I..." Mom looked to the ceiling, holding back tears.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. She immediately hugged me back, stroking my hair.

She sniffled, "Happy? That's the big secret." Tears flowed down her face, eyes glistening. Ginny was gobsmacked, her eyes trained on Mom. She had been pressuring Mom, believing she did all this to hurt her. In reality, Mom was only trying to get away from her demons, determined on us having a happier life.

"You were abused? Like... like Y/N? Is that why she knows?" "Surprise!"

"Mom, I..." Ginny gasped, "Mom, I don't feel too good."

"Toilet, stat." They jumped up, running towards the bathroom. The sounds of Ginny's vomit hitting the toilet water were enough to make me gag.

Mom sent Ginny to bed straight after, giving her a glass of water to sip throughout the night. Mom went to bed, not long after her. She was tired, physically and mentally, from the earlier day. We all needed to take a break from each other, basking in the comfort silence gave.

Ginny woke me up, grunting about Abby's Snapchat story. Abby had posted her drunk speech, cutting off once the police walked in.

"How are you feeling, champ?" Mom walked in with a box of doughnuts. "Doughnuts soak up alcohol. Hashtag science."

Squeezing together, Mom slid in between us, shaking the doughnuts. I took out a glazed doughnut, chomping half of it in one go.

"Aww. Come here." Mom pressed us against her, "My sweet girls."

"I'm sorry I snuck out. And, Y/N, I'm sorry for leaving you behind, I got too caught up in everything."

"It's fine." I gulped the doughnut down, throat sticky.

"And I'm sorry about the thing you said. The abuse thing. Is that why you're so strong?"

"Because I was abused as a kid? No, I'm not a Game of Thrones character. I would've been way stronger if I didn't have to spend so much energy dealing with that shit. I'd be the freaking president."

"Are you guys okay now?" Ginny asked. The room went silent.

I sighed, "I don't think anyone becomes 'okay' after going through something like that, but I'm surviving. Marcus is helping, a lot."

Mom nodded, "Depends on the day. It never really leaves you, but, yeah, I'm okay now. Thinking about it... makes my insides cringe. But, hey, some memories are good and some suck balls."

Mom pulled out a picture of her and Zion, smiling. "Look at Dad! And you. You're babies!"

"You girls are growing up and I gotta start acting like it." "And I will prove to you how mature I am as soon as my head stops pounding out the song of that scary dancing baby that gave me nightmares as a kid. From that show you like with the slutty lawyers?"

"Ooga chucka—" Mom hummed.

"Ok, I will pay you any amount of money to stop doing that." They laughed before turning to me, sharing a look.

"What?" I stuffed another doughnut into my mouth, chewing slowly. "Oh! Uh, I will stop leaving my dirty dishes on the side and not in the dishwasher..?"

They laughed at my panicked state, Mom taking the box away from me as I went for my third doughnut. Splitting one in half, she shared it between Ginny and I, it was coated in sweets and sprinkles.

"Hunter went down on me."

"Ok. Ok, I'm we're doing this."

"Marcus and I had sex... twice, and he also went down on me.. twice." I sighed.

"Oh my." Mom gasped.

"Wait,, do you not want to? I just thought— I mean, you told us..."

"No, no, no. Just give Mommy a moment. Hunter went down on you." Mom looked at Ginny. "And you and Marcus had sex twice and he went down on you... twice. Fun!"

"Then I got drunk and professed my undying love, and Abby posted it on Snapchat."

"Ok, you tell her to take it down or I'll post this." Mom pulled up a video of Abby's singing and dancing, it was embarrassing to say the least.

"Oh, diabolical, yes." "You feel like an adult now?" "Yeah. I do. It's weird, but hey, Y/N, you're next."

"Can't wait."

——————————————

i woke up singing hunters song..

anyways, the smut in the dream is the last smut i'm writing because they're minors👍🏾. (so am i..)

vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 840 27
It's hate transformed to love? Will it work out? Will it stay as happy as anticipated? Started: February 10, 2021 Ended: August 12, 2021 Thank you t...
21.3K 536 24
I do not own Date A Live aswell as the images that are shown throughout the fanfic. There will be some ocs.. probably. This is an "x MaleReader" (Sta...
15.4K 262 16
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 , 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞...
49 0 3
• "and despite all we've been through, im still here until the end.." It's always been quite difficult for you to navigate your way through Hogwarts...