๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ( Ghostbur X Rea...

By Caesarsaladsxs

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แดแด‡แด‡แด›๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…'๊œฑ ษขสœแด๊œฑแด›. โ›๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜บ- ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ?โœ โ›๐˜๐˜ฎ? ๐˜–๐˜ฉ! ๐˜๐˜ช! ๐˜'๐˜ฎ... More

๐‡๐ข!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
โ‡ ๐’๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž โ‡
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

5.5K 251 348
By Caesarsaladsxs

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1177

(This chapter is more of a filler chapter, and more positive things are going on! :D )

"𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝!"

Tommy said, a bright smile on his face.

The whole meeting was now over, and long story short, the trio was now welcomed by everyone in L'manberg. They were currently heading over to Niki's bakery for a well deserved treat.

"Yes, your speech was quite good!" Ghostbur complemented cheerfully. "When did you make that?"

"Right after I gave the letter to Quackity." Y/n replied, then added. "I'm surprised I managed to memorize all that."

"That makes the two of us. Even though your speech was complete shit, the villagers seemed to appreciate it. Well, some of them." The blond joked, referring to Nevaeh who was angry as fuck.

"Let's be honest, the citizens were pretty stupid to believe Nevada anyways." She shrugged, feeling light hearted."

"Why? What's the matter with Nevaeh?" The ghost asked curiously. Despite all Nevaeh did, Ghostbur still managed to forgive her. 

"Do you want to know everything?" Y/n asked. "There's a lot of stories."

"Sure." The brunet nodded.

"Well, there was this time.."

»»————- ★ ————-««

"She did all that?!" Tommy exclaimed. "She's almost as bad as the green bastard."

"I've known her for a while, though. She lived in my hometown too." Y/n explained, as the sun shone bright on the trio. 

It was the afternoon, and the sun seemed as close as ever. It's bright rays warmed the place up, and there were no clouds in sight. Looks like even the gods were happy about the new changes around here. 

"You must've known her for a while then." Ghostbur spoke, admiring the shining sun. He gazed at it as if it was the most fascinating thing here. Personally, I don't see what's so great about it. It was almost painful, as they made the group pretty damn sweaty.

"Yeah, what was your old village's name again?" The child asked, then looked at the ghost inquisitively. He then turned to the girl, as if the brunet wasn't even there. "Why's he so interested in the sun?"

Y/n simply shrugged, but Ghostbur replied for her. "Has the sun always been this scintillating? The light it's creating is making L'manberg look very alluring."

"Huh?" Tommy blurted, a confused look on his face as he tried to figure out what 'scintillating' meant. 

"I think he means bright." The girl informed, taking off her jumper. She was sweating, and hopefully the burgundy t-shirt she now wore would ease the heat off.

"Then it's more likely it has, but it sure hasn't happened in mid-spring in a while." The blue eyed boy added, then asked. "Are we nearly there?"

"You know where the bakery is, Tommy." She predicted, wrapping the jumper around her waist. "But we should be there in a few minutes or so. I can already taste the peanut butter cookies awaiting us." (If you're allergic to peanuts, don't like them, or you're lactose intolerant imagine it's a chocolate chip lactose free cookie :D)

"You're so plain. I'd choose to get some strudels, which you both ate while I was gone." The blond accused, narrowing his eyes at them. 

"It's not our fault you were gone for so long." Y/n shrugged, smiling nonchalantly. "You know, the apple ones were really g-"

"Bitch! Shut up." Tommy grumbled, as his friends just laughed.

"But we will be sure to save you some next time!" Ghostbur assured, patting the child's head as he swatted the ghost's hand away.

B̶͔̫̩͖̳̃̇͂͋̈́̈́̾̅̕ǘ̸̥͔̄͘͝t̷͙͈̍̊̉͘,̷̲̯̣͉͍̫̈́̉̋́͗̾̆̌̎͜ ̴̛̖̼͚͔̞̓̾̿̑͂̆̒͝w̴̤̹̺͈̯̗̥͖͐̋̾̐͐̐̉̏͝ĩ̷̲̳̻̑̈́́͐̈́l̸̟͍̥̫̯̲͕͚̐͌͐̄l̴̡̛̪͖̠̰̀̄̉́̿͜͝ͅ ̷͇̺͑͒̎͗͘t̵̛̰̱̗̥̼̭͇̲̝̤͐͑̉͆͘͝ẖ̴̞̝͚̪̜͈̳̱̬͋͂͋ẻ̷̮̹̳̘̽̏͠ŗ̴͙̼̗̲̈͆́̑͋̃̔̚e̷̛̞̰̬͗̽͐͗̽̍ ̶̢̪̻̯͖̟̼̺͇̈́̌̓̄͐̋̃̍͑͝b̴̢̲̹̫͉͖̫͔̣͎̏͐ę̴̣͙͇̰̭̯̞̟̂̉̓͠ ̴̧͎͎̣̣͔͂͒̽̔̓̅̄̅̎ḁ̵̢̆͐ ̶̙̩̪͚͙̆̋̋̾͋̓̚͜ͅͅn̸̯̯̭̫̗̽̍́̚ĕ̵̢̛͎̰̬̹̤̣̺́̿́͑͜x̸̨̡̝̣̥̔̅̎̑̚ţ̶̮͎̫̹̻̫̓̀͑̚̚ ̸̤͎͗̽̐̇̕͜t̷̛̟͈̩͚̤͚̙̹͍́̾͊̾ī̴̧̘̣̙̰̫͍̓̽̈́̄́̍͒̋m̸̡̻̫̬͔̝̲͉̮̰̍͐̏̚͘é̸̢̒̇?̸̨̦͎̠͇̟̦̠͖̈̋̏͂͛̿͊̚

Translation: But, will there be a next time? (I appreciate how some readers commented the translation as well!)

"Where were you with Ranboo anyways?" Y/n asked Tommy.

"Well, if you insist on knowing. Ranboo and I have done a bit of arson." The blond said with a devious smirk.

"Ranboo? The halfling?" She guessed, as he proudly nodded. "Well, he's under bad influence."

"UNDER BAD- I AM THE BEST INFLUENCE ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE-" The child started obligating, but the girl just ignored him.

"What are you going to be getting, Ghostbur?" The y/e/c eyed girl questioned as Tommy was busy screeching in the background.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll most definitely choose one once we get there, though." The brunet decided. "How does it look like?"

"It looks great! It has many plants inside- which Niki always remembers to water- and some lanterns as well! There's some tables, and there's even an aquarium with fish in them! It-" She began, but was interrupted. 

"It even has a fucking chicken farm!" The boy continued, his grumpiness now forgotten. "The place is always packed, and even in the morning there's a long line up!"

"The atmosphere is so homey and welcoming, it's hard to resist the urge of going in!" Y/n added, almost as if Niki's bakery was heaven.

"Niki and Fundy are usually the only ones baking there, since Niki always wants the pastries to be perfect. It seems even the best bakers in the village couldn't compete with her. Fundy doesn't usually stick to baking, since Niki always-" Tommy started babbling on, as the girl nodded excitedly at each and every word. 

Ghostbur loved seeing his two friends so happy, and talking as if there was no trouble in the world. Well, there wasn't going to be any trouble in a while.

R̵̠̦̪̔͊̋͌̎͗̿̀̕î̴̭͈̯͈͓̕ģ̶̢̨̜̖͔̝̩̓ĥ̶̪̝̘̼́́̀̂̎ṫ̸̼̬̔̈̀̋̑͘̕͜͠?̴̲̙̭̦̫̟̉

Translation: Right?

It seemed that talking about Niki's bakery was another remedy to beat sadness. It was just like his blue! They talked so passionately about the food and the environment there that the ghost was already longing to get there. Maybe he could even unlock some new memories in the place!

"Oh! And Y/n's house is pretty close to it too." The child added.

"Yeah! I've decided to build my new house close to there, so it wouldn't take much time to visit the bakery. I usually go there every day, and the experience is always delightful! Except the long lines, which takes an eternity to disperse. Sometimes Niki let's me cut the line, but that's only on special occasions. I'm pretty sure she'll let us cut the line today, since today is something to celebrate. In fact, maybe this will be in L'manberg history! Can you believe that? In 3 decades or so, the younger generation will look up to us!" The girl expressed, stars in her eyes.

"Everyone already looks up to me." Tommy bragged, as she playfully rolled her eyes. 

"If you say so. There's the bakery! We're almost there!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly, as they all took off running. 

The villagers around them looked quite confused on why a bunch of past criminals were running at top speed somewhere, but most of them just shrugged it off. 

Perhaps they were already used to the small chaos the trio can undertake when they're together.

Hello!

Thank you for reading this chapter!

I'm currently writing this in the car, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 19 11
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ] [๐™ต๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š–: ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šž๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ] ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘...
355K 11.2K 36
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
199K 6.7K 75
"สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แดษชss แดแด‡?" สŸษชแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แด›แด ส/ษด, สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด› ษชs แดแด‡ssส แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส สŸแด‡แด€...
234K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...