Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

82-Valentines Day

518 25 43
By weasleytwinsimp11

"Hogsmaede trip on Valentines, how lovely." said Emilia laying back in her bed, Miles opened the door to see her as he smiled and walked over to her.

"Well goodmorning." said Miles, she turned to look at him and made a face. "Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed?"

"Why are you in such a great mood today?" asked Emilia as she got up from bed, he gave her a smile as Adrian and Graham walked into her dorm.

"You still aren't ready?" asked Adrian as Emilia looked at him and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah come on E, you're taking too long." said Graham, Adrian and Miles chuckled as she made a face.

"What are you three up too?" asked Emilia walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth, Miles stood by the door and smiled. "Why are you guys acting suspicious?

"It's Valentine's day." said Adrian, Emilia nodded as Miles smiled.

"It's just another trip guys, why are you acting as if you really care about Valentine's Day?." said Emilia as Miles and Adrian gave an evil smile.

"Well we'll let you get dressed, come into the dorm when you're done." said Miles as the boys closed the door leaving her dorm.

"Do you think this will really work?" asked Graham, Adrian nodded and chuckled as Miles sat on his bed. "I don't think Emilia will be to please if we make her."

"She'll be fine, all she has to do is be her flirty self and make Joseph's friends drag him away from Y/n so that I can get some alone time with her and give her what I need too." said Adrian as Miles got up and walked out of the door. Adrian and Graham looked at each other and made a face.

Miles opened the door to see Emilia taking her shirt off, she looked at him as he looked back at her. "Can I help you?" asked Emilia as Miles turned around.

"Yes, let me take you out for Valentine's Day." said Miles, Emilia looked at him surprised as she put her shirt on. "On a date."

"Really?" asked Emilia in a surprised tone, he smiled as she looked at his back.

"Yes really, come on as friends if you want too. Just let me take you out." said Miles, Emilia walked over to him and ran her hand up the back of his shirt as he turned around to look at her. "Is that a yes."

"No." said Emilia, Miles smiled dropped as she smiled back at him. "Convince me."

Miles held a smile as he wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her in closer, the door opened hitting Miles in the back. They moved away from each other to see Aria and Cane standing there. "Oh sorry, were we interrupting?" said Aria as she smiled over at Cane.

  "Oh no, we were just heading out." said Emilia as Cane give his brother a smirk, Emilia grabbed Miles arm and pulled him out as Cane and Aria smiled closing the door.

"Well did I convince you?" asked Miles as they walked back to the boys dorm, she turned back and smiled as he smirked.

"So why are you acting so suspicious?" asked Emilia as she entered the dorm, Miles behind here. Adrian and Graham looked at them and looked back at  Adrian.

"Don't get mad." said Adrian

"So i'm going to get mad huh, it's something stupid. What did the three of you do?" asked Emilia as Adrian rolled his eyes.

"Nothing, it's what you're going to do for me." said Adrian, Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and turned to Miles who held a small smile.

"Ok?" said Emilia

"I need you to flirt with Joseph friends-" said Adrian.

"No." said Emilia cutting him off.

"Let me finish!" said Adrian.

"No i'm not going to flirt with any Hufflepuffs, for them to call me names like Joseph did and bring up Cedric? I will not!" said Emilia as Miles looked at her.

"But you aren't any of those things E." said Miles.

"Told you she wasn't going to do it." said Graham.

"Emilia please! It's so I can get Y/n alone, please. Be my bestfriend and do it! Whats the point of having a friend that can have any boy she wants but not use it to help her bestfriend." said Adrian, Emilia stared at him as Miles and Graham held back their laughs.

"I won't." said Emilia.

"They won't call you any names! And if they do, we are there." said Adrian.

"No." said Emilia

"I'll do your rounds for a week." said Adrian, Emilia made a face and looked at Miles. "Two weeks!

"Alright fine." said Emilia as she crossed her arms. "What am I suppose to do? Just be like ohh can you go get Joseph or something?"

"Yeah something like that, just make them take him away from her for a bit." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes. "Alright breakfast!"

  The four Slytherin's made their way down to the Great Hall to see Y/n talking to Joseph by the stairs, Adrian's eye twitched as she smiled at them. After breakfast they made their way down to Hogsmaede seeing Joseph and Y/n walking together. "Well Rogers with Ashley right now." said Emilia as she watched Roger walk with the blonde girl.

"Well there goes Rickett and McManus. Isn't McManus that 6th year who gave your that rose not so long ago?" said Adrian as Emilia made a face and turned to look at him. "Right we'll you do that go, shoo."

Emilia walked over to the boys and smiled as they turned to look at her. "Hi guys." said Emilia as they smiled and looked at each other.

"Hey Morales, how's it going?" asked McManus, she smiled and turned back to Adrian, Miles and Graham who were hiding.

"Oh it's going good, what are you guys up to today?" asked Emilia with a smile as she touched his arm, Miles made a face and turned to Adrian.

"O-oh, nothing much just going in and out of stores. Aren't you dating Graham Montague?" asked McManus, Emilia smiled and twirled her finger around her hair.

"Oh merlin no, him and I are just friends. That's all we'll ever be." said Emilia, Miles and Adrian chuckled as Graham made a face.

"What are you doing all alone?" asked Rickett as he looked up at her up and down, she held back the face she wanted to make and chuckled.

"Oh well you know how Miles, Adrian and Graham are, plus it's Valentine's Day so they're off with some girl." said Emilia as the two boys looked at each other. "I was wondering though boys.."

"Yes?" said McManus, Emilia smiled and looked away.

"Oh I wouldn't want it to trouble you but can you two do me a favor." said Emilia as the boys narrowed their eyebrows.

"Anything for you beautiful." said Rickett, Miles rolled his eyes as Adrian looked at the three across the road.

"She's good, isn't she?" said Adrian as Miles and Graham gave him a look.

"Well I was wondering if you can take Joseph away from Y/n for a bit, I really want to have a word with her and you know how Joseph is." said Emilia as the boys smiled.

"Oh yeah he's the worst, isn't he." said Rickett falling into her trap. "You know he doesn't like you very much."

"Yeah i'm not a fan of him either." said Emilia with a small laugh, the boys looked at her and smiled as she 'accidentally' dropped her wand. "Oh oops." she said as she bent down to get it, looking up as she got up. Miles, Adrian and Graham's mouth dropped as they watched her. "But will you?"

"O-oohh yeah, right now?" asked McManus as he moved his hand in front of his pants.

"Yes please." said Emilia as the boys nodded, she kissed them both on the cheek as they turned red. "Thanks guys, I really appreciate it."

"Yeah.. yeah, I- alright see you around." said Rickett as the two boys walked away, Emilia rolled his eyes and turned around to see Miles, Adrian and Graham looking at her surprised.

"That was brilliant! Great job!" said Adrian.

"It was to flirt with them E, not get them hard." said Miles as Adrian laughed, Emilia rolled her eyes and turned back to look at Adrian.

"Don't ever ask me to anything like that again, now go find Y/n." said Emilia as Adrian smiled and ran off.

"I actually have a few things to do, if you two will excuse me." said Graham, Emilia and Miles looked at each other and turned back to see Graham making his way back up to the castle.

"Well, the date I promised you." said Miles as he held his hand out, Emilia chuckled and started walking making Miles smile.

———

"So! What do you want to do first beautiful. Anything you want?" said Joseph as him and Y/n walked the streets.

"Well you asked me on the date, didn't you?" said Y/n smiling, Joseph chuckled and pointed over at Madam Puddifoots tea shop.

"Would you like to go for tea?" said Joseph, Y/n made a face and remembered when Adrian took her there and how they made fun of everybody. "Or that's not something you're into? What about The Three Broomsticks, that can never fail."

"Yeah, sounds good." said Y/n with a laugh, Rickett and McManus came walking down the streets into Joseph and Y/n.

"Joseph mate! Can you come with us, quickly! It's a emergency!" sad Anthony Rickett, Joseph made a face and looked at them.

"I'm a bit busy right now." said Joseph

"Oh no it's alright, go ahead. Seems like it's important." said Y/n, Joseph looked at Rickett and McManus and made a face.

"Plus Morales was looking for you L/n, i'm sure she's around. Come on Joseph." said McManus, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows as Joseph turned back to look at her.

"Blimey.. I'll be right back Y/n, really!" said Joseph as he got dragged along the streets, she chuckled when she got pulled into a ally.

"Merlin Adrian! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" said Y/n seeing Adrian smiling. "Why are you so happy looking?"

"I know we really aren't on speaking terms.. but it's still Valentine's day and even if you're with that git, I wanted to give you this." said Adrian handing her a small box. She looked at him softly as he smiled.

"Oh Adrian.. you didn't have too-"

"Y/n just opened it, Oh! I also got your favorite flowers but I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with your boyfriend so I may or may not have asked Fred and George to set them on your bed back in your dorm." said Adrian as Y/n smiled and opened the small box. "I see you still wear the bracelet I got you.. so I wanted to give you new charms for it."

Y/n pulled out a heart charm and a leaf. "You really shouldn't have." said Y/n with a smile as she looked at the charms. "A leaf?"

"Oh yeah Emilia told me to get you that one, she said you would get it. I don't know, you two are strange." said Adrian, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows but felt the leaf in her mouth as she laugh.

"Yeah well thank you very my much." said Y/n kissing him on the cheek. "You didn't have to pull me into a dark alley though."

"Sorry about that." said Adrian with a small laugh. "Well.. i'll let you go back to your date, be safe you know there's ten bloody Azkaban escapees." said Adrian as she nodded.

"Yeah.. of course, I'll see you later?" asked Y/n as Adrian nodded watching her walk out of the alley and put the charms on her bracelet. His smiled faded as he leaned against the wall and sighed.

Y/n turned back and sighed as she seen Joseph making his way back. "Hey sorry! Did you talk to Emilia?" asked Joseph as Y/n turned back and chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, I did." said Y/n as she looked down at her bracelet. He smiled and grabbed her hand as they walked into The Three Broomsticks. They returned back to Hogwarts when Y/n made her way to her dorm to see her bed filled with her favorite flowers and a little note.

"Dear Y/n,
Happy Valentine's Day, I hope you enjoy the flowers. Can I ever stop caring about someone I shared wonderful moments and memories with? No, NEVER. Happy Valentine's Day ex-love.
                                                              Love Adrian."

———

"I don't understand why you always get that stupid paper. It's a bunch of rubbish." said Adrian as he ate, Emilia stared at the Quibbler as the boys turned to look at her.

'HARRY POTTER SPEAKS OUT AT LAST:
THE TRUTH ABOUT HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED AND THE NIGHT I SAW HIM RETURN' was on the first page of the quibbler as she stared at the letters. "Emilia?" said Miles as she flipped the paper.

"He explains how Cedric... how he watched Cedric... all the death eaters that were there.. Walden Macnair, Lucius Malfoy, Nott, Crabbe, Goyle, and Avery." said Emilia reading the paper, she looked up as Adrian, Miles and Graham stared back at her.

Adrian turned to look at Gianna who was sitting next to Draco as he twitched, Graham and Miles looked at each other as Emilia read the paper as her eyes water. "Bloody hell.." said Miles as he turned to look at Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 811 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...
1M 57K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
514K 14.5K 88
Laxus is waiting for Freed to return from a mission and Freed has no idea what is waiting for him when he would finally return. Dragon mating season...
31.7K 1K 5
"Let me help you Yoongi." "No you can't you'll hate me for it." "Come on I'll help you win that person's heart!" "But hyung I don't know..." "At leas...