(Won't Be Written On Much) C...

By EverAfterHighRoybel

cerise falls for daring. They've been friends forever after but Cerise gains feelings and Daring has a dare t... More

Characters In The Story (I'll add if needed!)
The Dare
The Date
Royals can't date Rebels!
Bonus Chapter (ehhh idk but I'll do them often)
The New Girl
Percy Boots
Date (kinda like a) Part 2
NOTE PLS READ!!!!
ANOTHER NOTE
I've Arrived!
Good part
Bad part
Meet Me At Our Spot
Falling For Ya
Camp

True Hearts Day Part 1 (kinda a bonus chapter)

88 0 0
By EverAfterHighRoybel

Lily's P.O.V.

I walked to class. I wasn't wearing my usual outfit. (Look up top to see her outfit). I kinda wasn't a heel type girl but I thought I'd give it a try.

I grabbed the rail of the stairs and carefully went up the steps.

"Hey"

I screamed and fell back into Percy's arms.

"Hi again~" he said.

I blushed. "H-H-H-hiiii- er uh-"

"Head over heels much~" he teased looking at my golden heels.

My cheeks filled with red. "S-shut up-!" I pushed him off and stumbled on the floor. "Ouch-" I said.

He laughed and pulled me by my arm up.

"I-I didn't need your help!" I covered my red face.

"Think ya did~" he looked at me.

I peeked through my hands. I covered my face back up and pushed open the school doors. I uncovered my face to see that it was True Hearts Day. Shit!

I saw Cupid in her True Hearts Day outfit. And everyone else in theirs. "I-"

"Happy True Hearts Day" Percy held out a turquoise rose.

"I- t-thanks-" I took the flower and looked at it. Maybe Percy wasn't all that bad?

"I- uhh... Would you uh... Maybe want to uhh- got to the True Hearts Dance with me-" his cheeks flushed and he chuckled nervously.

"I'd love to~" I kissed his cheek and walked off.

"I-" he froze and just stood there.

I giggled and walked in class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
82.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
124K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...