Devilish Angel | Bakugou x Re...

By Angel67999

A young girl who has who has had a rough childhood, tries to follow the path for a hero. She has lost her fam... More

The Start
A New beginning
UA
Quirk Fights
Class rep
USJ
The recovery before the Festival
UA's Sports Festival!
Part 2 of UA's Sport festival
Last part of UA's sport festival
A New Name
Stain? More like pain!
A new day, A not so new me
Partnered trio
Pre- Finals
The final Exams!

The cat and dog cafe! (And Training with Hawks!)

426 17 3
By Angel67999

(Heyo! I AM SERIOUSLY ALLERGIC TO CATS BUT THAT DOSENT STOP MEEEEEEEEE -Author-chan)

Todoroki's POV:

I was getting ready to go to the cafe as I checked the time it was 5:00 pm. I was wearing a white T-shirt as well as a black hoodie overtop. I wore some light blue jeans. I took my phone before walking into my kitchen to leave. Thankfully my "dad" wasn't home. As I walked out I told my sister I was heading to a cafe.

White T-shirt: (Literally a White T-shirt)

Black hoodie:

Light blue jeans:

Time skip brought to you by A Pissed Off Screaming Bakugou

As I went into the cafe I noticed that I was slightly early. I found a table and took out my phone. Y/n had texted me she would be here in 5 mins. The waiter asked us I was ready to order so I told her that I would be waiting for someone.

Y/n POV:

I quickly got ready by changing into a yellow T-shirt and a light blue Jean jacket over top. Then I popped on some white ripped jeans. (A/n: You don't have to use this outfit) Originally I was going to wear an oversized sweater and some leggings but it was too hot outside. 

My outfit:

T shirt:

JACKET ONLY:

White ripped jeans:

I had my ((h/l)(hair length) (h/c) hair down as I looked at myself in the mirror. I sigh before heading out and texting Todo that I would be there in 5 mins. I got to the cafe and walked in looking for him. Then I saw a familiar white and redhead, so I headed over.

"Hey" I saw while he turns over to me.

"Uh hi, I was waiting for you to come so we could order." He said monotonously.

"Uh thanks.." he said looking uncertainly at me.

Did I just say that out loud-

"Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to say that" I say while rubbing my neck slightly.

I don't what this feeling was but it made me want to die. (A/n if you couldn't guess she felt embarrassed but she hadn't felt that way in a long time)

"It's fine, take a seat and order what you want. My treat" he said while looking back at the menu.

"Oh and you look nice too," he said in a near whisper.

"Oh, ok thanks" I stare at the menu, 'hah a compliment from the one and only ice prince.' I think as the waiter approached us.

We had just ordered our drinks and a few cats and dogs came along. I pet them gently as I felt better with them. The only thing I trusted were animals. They were peaceful in their way, living a world apart from the one I knew.

Todoroki's POV:

I finished telling the waiter what I wanted and looked back to Y/n to see her face looking softer than I've ever seen. Does she have some undeniable hate toward humanity? The cats and dogs seem to like her a lot. I hear a purring sound next to me, a little brown and white spotted cat was rubbing her little head on me. I pet the cat as we waited for our drinks and food.

A little while after

Our drinks have arrived and for a split moment, I swear I saw y/n face light up as she drank her (assuming) favourite drink.

"Who did you choose for your hero agency?" I ask politely

"Oh that... I chose Kei-Hawks" she says quickly looking back at the pets next to her.

"Who did you choose?" She asks soon after

"I chose my "father's" agency, Endeavour, " I say lacing the word father with venom.

She nodded as she knows about my hatred towards my "dad".

"I'm assuming you would like an explanation about why hatred toward Endeavour right?" I say remembering the little "talk" we had about him.

She sighs before telling me, "Only if you want to"

So explain my past quietly as I don't want others hearing. I started to clench my fists at the thought of what he had done and felt my anger towards him bubbling up ready to let loose. I fell I warm hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Y/n looking away and saying,

"I understand, let's not dwell on this subject any longer," she said I think trying to be comforting.

I let a small chuckle as her attempt to make me feel better made her actions seem funny. She looks at me with a slightly confused expression.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks unsure of why I was laughing.

"Nothing, come on I'll walk you home," I say as the sky was now dark.

I brought her home occasionally starting conversations, surprisingly she even started one herself.

Y/n POV:

We had arrived at my house,

"Well here is where I live. See you tomorrow Ice prince" I say casually before closing the door.

As I walked in I had realized I needed to pack my things up for tomorrow. The day I see Hawks again. I head to my room and grab all I need before getting ready for bed.

As I lay upon my fluffy bed I thought of how today went. I got to know more about Todo. My expression stiffens as I remind myself not to get attached. Nothing ever comes out right when I do... I drift away to sleep.

Todoroki's POV:

As I walk home from dropping off Y/n I realize that she had said she understood how I felt. What does that mean... could it be related to what happened with her quirk at the sports festival? I shake my head and the thoughts out of my head before facing my "dad".

Y/n POV:

The next morning

I had packed all I needed, I was almost at the train station where our class was told to meet up. As I enter I see most of the class hyped up to work with their chosen heroes. I walked toward my train and saw Bakugou there too. I turned around ready to find somewhere to sit but Uraraka dragged me over to the girls. I talked a bit not too much to them before we had to leave.

As I walked onto the train I locked eyes with Bakugou. He seemed still pissed at the sight of me as he scoffed before turning away. I admit I'm not the best at reading emotions but it was clear Bakugou looked ready to fight me. I found a seat 5 seats away from Bakugou to ensure distance.

A few hours later

I woke up to see Bakugou gone and it was my stop as well. I got off the train and made my way to the Hawks' agency. As I began to open the door I saw Tokoyami making his way towards me.

"I'm surprised I didn't see you on the train," He says

I nod before entering. We registered at the front desk and were led by a woman to Hawks' office. I already knew where it was but she said it was policy. The worker knocked at Hawks' (Keigo) door and we all entered. The woman left shortly as we were greeted by Hawks.

"Hey long time no see lil angel," Said the cocky hero

"Don't call me that, it's the worst out of all your nicknames you deformed chicken " I say no even sparing him a glance. I was taking in the view of his office. It's been so long.

Hawks chuckled at the insult before welcoming the confused Tokoyami. He questioned Tokoyami a bit as I played with one of his pens.

After the introduction, we were lead to where we were supposed to stay for the week. I unpacked everything and took out my phone scrolling through the messages on class 1 A's group chat Mina had made. I don't know why I let Mina add me onto the chat but most of it was filled with endless jokes and a bunch of talk about their heroes. A few minutes later there was a knock at my door. I opened it only to be met by Hawks.

"Hey, wanna get some fried chicken like we did when you were younger? Come on I'm fun" He said casually.

"No," I said blankly before slamming the door.

The idiot however used his hand to try to stop it. Bad move, I could hear him in pain. I open it again as he gives me a look yelling 'You can't leave me to get fried chicken alone now'. I sigh before taking his hand and healing it with some of my energy. (It didn't take a lot of energy cause honestly the most that door slam could do was a bruise)

"Let's go bird brain, "I said.

Time Skip

We spent most of our time together training and going on patrol. Tokoyami remained serious the whole damn time.

*Ding*

I got a message from Deku. I had given him my number because Ochaco wanted a group chat with Iida, Me, Deku, Todoroki, and herself. I looked at it. A location? If I flew as fast I could I would be able to get there pretty quick. I shove my phone into my pocket as I call Hawks telling him I have somewhere to be. He looked confused but I left before he got the chance to say anything else. Deku usually never texted me like this, knowing his overthinking self he would have written something long and formal yet casual to me.

TBC!

(A/n: Sorry I took rlly long. I had lost a lot of motivation so I needed to regain it. Oh and I'm binge-watching AOT. I swear the fandom for that show is whack. Cya! Have a great day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 23.1K 44
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโž - - - Student: Y/n L/n Nยฐ: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
139K 3.1K 105
(Y/N) is a transfer student at UA from America, who shares the same quirks as her classmate Shoto Todoroki. She tries her best to become friends with...
5.4K 141 23
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
48.2K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...