The Charming Man (OffGun Comp...

By _VintageSoul

Gun has a trust issues because of his past. He was too traumatized before that's why he promise that he will... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : New Home, New Family.
Chapter 3 : Noises
Chapter 4 : The Surprise
Chapter 5 : Bracelet
Chapter 6 : Big Brother
Chapter 7 : Sorrounded by new people
Chapter 8 : Chimon Morrison
Chapter 9 : Love Robertson
Chapter 10 : Reaching out
Chapter 11 : Friendship
Chapter 12 : Farewell
Chapter 13 : The new crew
Chapter 14 : The Devil
Chapter 15 : What friends are for
Chapter 16 : The Real Score
Chapter 17 : President's Boyfriend
Chapter 18 : Jealous Boyfriend
Chapter 19 : What he saw
Chapter 20 : Girlfriend???
Chapter 21 : My Happiness
Chapter 23 : Overthinking
Chapter 24 : Dinner Night
Chapter 25 : Our first time
Chapter 26 : Threat
Chapter 27 : Self Worth
Chapter 28 : Problem no more
Chapter 29 : Meeting the parents
Epilogue

Chapter 22 : He's new one?

1.1K 63 7
By _VintageSoul

Gun's Point of View]

I really have a bad feeling about this, I know that he will not come here just to give me a ride. I know my older brother too well and the thing is it's his first time to come here so I really know that he has a different agenda.

But I wish that my hunch about his agenda is wrong

"So... Where is he?" My brother whisper on my ears.

Dang! My hunch is right! this is not happening....

"What do you mean?" I ask and pretend not to know even though I actually know what he means and I'm expecting this to happen.

"The guy who broke you heart I guess?" He ask.

"No one broke my heart Tay." I said.

"Do you think I'll believe that? Don't you dare lie at me, You know that our family doesn't know that you have a boyfriend except me so tell me where he is." He said.

"No need Tay I'm already okay you don't have to worry." I said.

"I'm not convince, I can still see the pain In your eyes." He said and even though his voice sounds man I can still hear the care on his voice.

He really care about me so even though I really want him to go I still appreciate what he's doing.

"I told you I'm already okay so please let's go now and don't make a scene." I said.

"Fine okay I'll listen to you, You're lucky I don't know his name and I can't clearly remember his face. If I knew who he is I will really knock him down." He said.

We're about to enter the car when somebody call me.

"Gun!! Chimon!! Gun!!" The familiar man shouted so I look back and I saw Nanon on his way to us.

"Wow I didn't know that you have an expensive and cool car like this, this car is rare to find." He said.

"Really? I know how expensive it is?" Chimon ask.

"Yeah the price of it is triple the price of my car." He said.

"WHAT?! THAT EXPENSIVE?!" Chimon shockingly said.

"Is he your boyfriend? or should I say ex?" Tay whisper on my ear.

"huh? No-"

"Wait as I remember it's skinnier that this man in front of us and maybe a little taller, or did he gain weight that much?" Tay whisper on my ear.

"I told he's not my boyfriend." I said.

"Dang I thought your broken and miserable but it looks like you already have a new hot lover, you're really something my little brother." He said.

"Tay! I told you he's not my boyfriend!" I half shout half whisper to him.

"Hi! My name is Nanon, Gun's new friend." Nanon said politely.

"Ohh so he's really not Gun's boyfriend" I heard Tay whisper but loud enough to make me hear it.

"My name is Tay, Gun's older brother." He said.

"Nice to meet you!" Nanon said.

"Well do you know where's Gun's bo---" He was about to say it but I cover his mouth on the right time.

"Don't say it he doesn't now anything about that." I whisper on his ear.

"Where's who?" Nanon ask.

"Nothing sorry about that." Tay said.

Off's Point of View

I followed Gun the whole time specially when we have a vacant time, Sometimes I peek out on the window on his room just to see him.

That's why I always see him with the guy who sat beside him at the canteen, since then he's always with them that's why I'm getting irritated specially when I see Gun smiling at him.

That smile was supposed to be for me!

I'm really irritated on that guy but what can I do? He's the reason why Gun is smiling right now so I don't have choice but to endure the pain.

but my plan is to talk to him and clear everything to him, but I can't find a nice timing because the guy is always with him.

I want to talk to him when he's alone or maybe with Chimon only because I know that Chimon will understand me. I know that I disappointed Chimon too but I promise to make it up to him.

So my plan now is to talk to him after the last dismissal of our subject so when my last subject was dismissed already I directly went to his classroom but I didn't see him. His classmate told me that he left already that's why I tried to find him.

I was about to went to the gate when my co officers approaches me.

"Off! where are you going? It looks like you're in a hurry? Is there a problem?" Yen worriedly ask.

"No nothing extreme I just need to find Gun right now." I said.

"Really? Gun again? Can't you just move on? can't you see earlier? he already move on! he's with somebody else already so can't you please stop this whole thing!" Prigkhing said.

"Prigkhing!" Hans shut him up.

"I haven't seen him so maybe you should look at him outside the school." Lui said.

"Okay thank you!" I said then I went to the gate directly and I look outside then I saw him with Chimon at the waiting shed. I was about to walk towards him when an expensive car stop in front of him. So I stop and wait why the car stop In front of him.

As far as I remember Gun doesn't have a car or have a driver so who the heck is he? Maybe it's the guy's car? I didn't expect that he's the rich.

I can't help but to get insecure by it, because I'm not that rich I'm just a simple person. I don't have a car that's why I walk him to the station just to find a cab. I can't give whatever he wants because I don't have an extra money because I have to help my parents on our bills and expenses.

I just realized that I have a big shortcoming as his boyfriend, Maybe he really deserve someone better. I just have to be happy that he already find it, A guy who will make him happy.

Then I saw a guy went outside the car, He doesn't look familiar to me but at the looks at Gun and Chimon they probably know this guy.

Then I saw the guy went directly to Guy and put his hand on his shoulder. I also saw how he smirk and whisper something on Gun.

WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY?

I'm somehow confused? Is this his new boyfriend? then who is the guy who always follow them? or maybe this guy with Gun Is really his boyfriend and the other guy at the canteen is just his classmate.

but at the end of the day, Gun already have a boyfriend.

Then the guy at the canteen showed up and I saw him greet the guy beside Gun.

So maybe the guy beside Gun is really his new boyfriend.

There's something on that guy that I don't like, he looks like a bad guy that he can hurt Gun anytime.

"but you also hurt Gun." Said the other side of my brain.

But it's right, I also hurt Gun so who am I to judge if he's good or bad for Gun. I know Gun he will not put himself to a way that he will hurt himself.

So I really don't have a chance anymore because he already have someone else so like what prigkhing said I really should move on.

I have to forget all the thing we've done together.

Then I came back to our meeting room and I saw all of them doing nothing.

"Why are you all here?" I ask.

"We're waiting for you." Yen said.

"huh? Why?" I ask.

"I know you have a problem right now but can't you remember that we have a deal yesterday that Lui will treat us today because he's the last one who finish the task given to us." Hans said.

"Ohh sorry I kinda forgot." I said.

"Yeah you start forgetting things now because you're too focus on your personal life! Even your job as a president here at school!" Prigkhing hissed but I decided not to hear her and that made her look pissed even more.

"So let's go? Lui will treat us right?" I said then we all went to the restaurant we always visit when we're complete.

"Order anything you all want, My dad gave me an extra money because I fix some of his papers last week." Lui said and we start ordering our own food.

I heard them talking to each other but I can't join their conversation because I remember the things I saw earlier, specially the guy who gave Gun a ride.

I'm still insecure about it but I don't have a choice but to bare with this pain.

"Off are you okay? You're extra quiet today, Do you want something else?" Lui ask.

"No it's okay I'm fine." I said.

"See even your with us you're mind and heart is still with that guy! Can't you give us time specially now that we're having a good time? Can't you just go with the flow with us?" Prigkhing said.

"Prigkhing!" Yen hissed.

"What? I'm just saying the truth! His presence is not here we're always helping him on what he want that's why we let him pick where to eat or where to go right? but now that we're having a good time he can't vibe with us just because of that guy! He's ruining our good time!" Prigkhing said.

"Prigkhing! If there's someone who has the right to complain you know that it's not you! Can't you remember that you started all of this? If you didn't say those lies this will not gonna happened so don't you dare complain because I'm tired hearing it." Lui said and I saw how ashamed she is.

"You know? Prigkhing is right, I'm just ruining the vibe. So might as well I'll leave so you can enjoy this night without someone who will ruin the vibe right?" I said and pick up my things.

"Off don't go."

"Please stay here."

"Off don't leave us"

I heard all of them want me to stay but I really have to go somewhere else. I want to have time with myself and be alone because I'm in pain right now.

So went to a chill bar near here and I'm drinking an alcohol on my own. There's someone singing in front, the song is a sad song that's why I can't help it so I let my tears escape from my eyes.

I always remember the time when we're together but I guess that's impossible to happen again or maybe he will do it with somebody else.

After drinking for an hour I can feel that I'm already tipsy... or maybe drunk... I don't know anymore.

So I walk outside the bar and tried to walk straight but I failed, I bumped on many people because of the alcohol that I drank.

Then I was about to fall when someone catch me.

"Sorry... I'm sorry... I didn't do it purposely.... Sorry..." I said.

"Off? is that you Off?" A man said with a familiar voice so I lift my head and I saw an unexpected person.

Chimon.

"What happened to you? you look wasted and a messed." He said.

"He already have someone else... He already replaced me... He doesn't need me anymore..." I said and start crying.

"huh? what are you saying?" He ask.

"I saw the guy earlier with a fancy car? It's his new boyfriend right? I saw how he put his hand on Gun's shoulder, I saw how he talk with him." I said.

"What are you saying? Does you're girlfriend now about this?" I said.

"Help me, I want him back. Please help me! I can't live without him I love him! please you will help me right?" I begged.

"what? but you already have a girlfriend!" He hissed.

"I don't have a girlfriend! I didn't have any! I've been single in the whole life until I met Gun!" I said.

"What?!" He hissed.

"It's all misunderstanding Chimon! Misunderstanding!" I said.

"Are you deceiving me?" He ask.

"Do you think I will let my self drink this much alcohol if I don't care about him? Do you think I will cry in front of you if I didn't truly love him?" I ask.

"Fine! then let's go to a restaurant and I'll wait till you sober up! then I will give you time to explain all of this and I'll decide after if I will help you or not." He said.

"okay..." I said.

"I told you Off EXPLAIN. ALL. OF. THIS!" He said.

Please Chimon help me, You're the only way so I can win him back.

____

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW ME :)))
(So you can be updated for my announcements!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.6K 33
"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Gun said as he saw the naked man lying beside him. OffGun fanfiction. Highest ranks reached: #1 - offgun #1...
546 34 9
The campus of Silver Crypres University or (SCU) was buzzing with excitement as the new school year was about to start. All the students were eager t...
168K 6.4K 22
A 25 year old little boy. Everyone was always calling Gun a naughty little boy. What they always forgot was that this little boy was a grown man, wit...
163K 7.2K 20
Gun and Off used to be best friends in high school but when Off's girlfriend startπ˜€ to get jealous of their relationship, things start to get messy...