Young and Reckless

By bieber-espinosa

Sometimes, I still need you. More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
babesss
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Not an update
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
26mgmt
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Forever Yours

Chapter 12

527 10 4
By bieber-espinosa

* Matt's pov*

Not even seconds after getting off of the phone with Brooke, I get on the computer and purchase a flight ticket for her to meet me in St. Louis next Tuesday.

I attach the picture of the ticket and send her a message saying " hotels already reserved you'll room with me. Goodnight beautiful.(:"

I'm so excited. I can't believe Brooke will actually be here next week. I can't wait to hang out with her.

The door opens and Carter walks in the room.

" Carter!" I yell at him as he begins to laugh and shake his head.

"What are you all excited about?" He says while sitting on the couch.

" Brooke and I made up and she's coming to magcon in St. Louis." I tell him and can't help but smile.

"Ooo your little girlfriend." He smirks.

"She's not my girlfriend. We're just friends." I say shaking my head.

"Whatever you say bro, have you told Bart and the other guys yet?" Carter asks while texting someone.

"Nah I was about to go do that,do you know where they're at?" I say while standing up from the chair and running a hand through my hair.

"They're all in Nash and Cam's room." He says standing up I guess to go with me.

I didn't say anything, I just make my way to their room and laugh as I hear Nash singing Come and Get it by Selena Gomez.

When I walk in Nash is standing on the couch singing and Taylor and Cameron are standing on the coffee table dancing while Johnson records the whole thing.

Carter and I stand in the door way and just laugh at them until they all stop and sit on the couch.

" Ayeeeeeeeeee!" Cameron yells when he notices Carter and I in the door way.

We make our way in the living room and sit in a chair.

"What's up guys?" Bart asks laughing a little bit at what just happened.

" I actually came to tell you guys that my friend Brooke is gonna meet us in St. Louis, and room with me." I tell them.

"Okay, that's fine." Bart says with a smile.

"Get it Matt."

I turn to the left to see a smirking Taylor.

I laugh before saying "nah she's just a friend."

" I'm just messing with you." Taylor says pushing my shoulder.

I laugh and get up from the chair.

" I'm hungry let's go eat!" I say.

"Sounds like a plan, let's go to that pizza place down the street." Bart says.

"Leggoooo!" Taylor yells as everyone else follows.

I can't help but smile. Brookes gonna be here in four days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 703 41
Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, Nash Grier.
4.2K 133 33
long summer a head of hayley. we'll see how it goes