Finding Paris - (gxg)

By supercollide

After a rough breakup Paris LaRue runaways from her home town in hopes of amending her broken heart and start... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 23

2.8K 117 24
By supercollide

The pair made it to Paris's place within no time, and the moment they went through the door they gave in and stopping holding back as they devoured each other's lips. Paris backing Alessia against the closed door, her tongue tasted like sweet like cinnamon and that made Paris wonder if she had ate some cinnamon rolls earlier. Her hands glued to the shorter girl's hip, their mouths in a battle— not for control but against the urge to not separate for air.

Their faces still intimately close, as the both of them panted for air. Alessia's eyes were closed, and Paris hated it. She hated every moment that she was forbidden the sight of those soft cognac eyes, they had turned into her favorite color—she was enamored with them as she was with every single part of Alessia.

Paris cupped her face—thumbs rubbing delicately over her cheeks, moving down to her lower lip. "You are so beautiful," she whispered placing pecks over mouth—sucking on her full bottom lip.

Alessia's heart fluttered at the compliment. Even though simple, it is not something she has been told a lot during her life, and knowing Paris meant every word made her fall harder than she was already. Tangling her hands in Paris's dark locks she brought the taller girl closer—turning the pecks into an intense make out. But Paris could not keep resisting.

She needed Alessia in her bed.

It took a lot of restrain from Paris to break the kiss, grabbing Alessia's hand she begging to drag her to her room as fast as she could. Paris did not doubt how much desperate she looked, but she didn't care —she doubts that Alessia does either— they both wanted each other badly. And once they got to the room Paris did not hesitate to bring the Scot back into her arms—pushing them both into king sized bed, their lips latching but only briefly as Paris stood to get rid of her own shirt, pant and shoes. Alessia witnessing in awe as the brunette stood in front of her in just black lacy bra and panties.

Alessia took a breath and kneeled on the bed. She didn't pressure time, she wanted to appreciate the sight before her, to study every single curve, detail and perfection in Paris's body. Her body was worthy of a supermodel— no. Worthy of a goddess.

Her abdomen was flat and firm, she didn't have abs but it was well defined as were her legs and arms. One could easily tell she worked out constantly. Alessia noticed the small tattoo on the left side of her hip, she couldn't not grace it gently with her thumb—wondering what it was.

Alessia's eyes looked up to be met with Paris's stormy blue eyes. "I didn't know you had a tattoo, what is it?" They looked like stars.

"It's nothing deep or very meaningful, is my zodiac sign's constellation. Leo." Paris explained—a smile etched to her face. The sight of Alessia kneeled in front of her made her rejoice and feel.

"I didn't know you were into that stuff either."

"I'm not. I just like my sign." Paris watched Alessia hum before planting feather like kisses over the tattoo—her lips slowly traveling to the front of her panties, leaving pecks over her still clothed pussy. Paris sighed and let her head fall back as Alessia continued, she surely could feel how wet she was already. "Fuck..." Paris cursed under her breath, eyes closed.

Alessia stopped to take off her own clothes till she was only on her underwear, same as her lover. Now it was Paris's turn to stare, she was in a trance, the air taken out of her lungs by the beauty in front of her.

But the unmoving gaze and lack of words made Alessia feel self conscious, trying to cover herself with her arms. She looked fragile in that moment, like she could hurt her with the slightest of touches and Paris hated that she was the unintentional cause of it.

She would never ever hurt her, not again.

Paris taking notice of this made Alessia lay down on the bed and put herself on top of the dyed blonde—putting a finger under her chin to lift it so Alessia would stop avoiding her gaze. "Don't hide yourself from me. Let me admire all of your beauty like it deserves."

"You are the one who's beauty deserves to be admired." Alessia contradicted.

"You are right. Because yours deserves to be worshipped." Paris put a strand of blonde hair behind her ear — with one kiss on her lips Paris dove into Alessia's neck and started to assault it with open mouthed kisses. Sucking and nibbling with the intention of leaving hickeys. She wanted everyone to know Alessia was seeing someone. That she was her's.

Alessia's hand found themselves in Paris's back, unclasping her bra. The brunette backing away briefly so she could completely take it off before resuming her attack. Paris's own hands moving down, one over Alessia's breast and the other finding it's way to the front of her panties. Alessia felt warm and she could feel she was as drenched. It made Paris moan against her neck—squeezing her breast over her bra.

Paris needed her. She needed her like she has never needed anyone in her life.

Paris couldn't keep restraining herself, she took Alessia's bra off revealing her perky breast. They were full and bigger than her own, she latched her mouth to one nipple while her hand massaged the other breast. Alessia's back arched slightly when Paris suck and bit her nipple moving from one to the other.

"Fuck, Paris."

The brunette beginning her trip down, leaving a trail of kisses as she went until coming face to Alessia's sex. Paris could smell and see her arousal and she wanted nothing more than to take the piece of clothing off and devour her. However she stopped herself—looking up to Alessia while one of her hands was over her thigh and the other rubbed up and down her abdomen.

"Can I?" Paris asked, the other girl nodding as a response but that wasn't good enough for her. "I need you to say it mon couer."

"Please fuck me Paris." Alessia responded with neediness clear in her voice.

That's all it took for Paris to take off her underwear and followed with taking her own. Putting herself back on top of Alessia she put a finger under her chin, lifting her face while her other hand started to rub her pussy. "I'm not going fuck you. I'm going to make love to you."

Paris leaned her forehead against her lover's, her fingers massaging slowly her clit. "You are so wet... is it all because of me?"

Alessia's thoughts were turned to mush as Paris's fingers teased her slit. "Yes... yes, you don't know how... many times you've made me so fucking wet." She managed to respond.

"Have I?" A coy smirk in the raven haired's face. "And what have you done about it? Have you ever touched yourself thinking of me?" When Paris didn't get an answer she rubbed harder over her clit and pinched her nipple with her other hand making Alessia let out a loud moan.

"Yes! I did, once." Alessia responded not caring enough right now to fill ashamed. Her mouth falling agape with another moan as Paris entered her with one finger, she was so wet that the second easily slid in.

"Good girl." The Scot's head thrown back as Paris pumped in and out of her with her two fingers. Meanwhile she quieted Alessia's moaning with her own mouth, "You feel so tight around my fingers... fuck Lessi." She whispered against Alessia's lips.

Paris speeded up her fingers as her thumb rubbed Alessia's clit and her mouth attached itself to her nipple's. "You are so beautiful... so fucking beautiful and perfect... so so perfect." Paris muttered loud enough while now leaving hickeys all over her chest.

"Fuck, fuck, Paris... fuck." Alessia felt herself close to cumming and Paris knew this as well. So before she could finish, Paris replaced her fingers with her mouth and tongue—going in and out of Alessia with it. Her lover's hands entangled in her dark locks of hair, pulling on them. Loud moans of ecstasy filled the room as Alessia came in the frenchwoman's mouth. The sight making her reach her high as well.

Paris took all of it till she licked her clean—only removing herself when she finished helping Alessia ride out her high. The sight of Paris glistening lips with Alessia's cum made her pull the french up desperately connecting her lips with Paris's—the Scot tasting herself on Paris's tongue and lips, moaning at the feeling.

When they broke away from the kiss they were both panting, their hot sweaty bodies on each other with Paris still on top and their legs interlaced.

Paris moved the sweaty strands of hair away from Alessia's face. Her blue eyes meeting drowsy cognac ones. The frenchwoman felt like she could never put into words just how magnificently gorgeous the woman laying beneath her was. She wanted to admire her forever.

Worship her.

"Paris—" Alessia tried to start to say something but was cut off. Paris leaned against her forehead, the tip of their noses rubbing together as Paris put a finger over her lips, silencing her.

"Vous êtes tout ce qui se sent bien, mon coeur. Tu ne peux même pas imaginer ce que tu fais à mon âme. Je t'aime." Paris spoke softly.

-

A/N - I know it's been a long while but here it is a moment some of you have been waiting. I think this is the most detailed smut chapter I've ever written, not the best but hope you all like it.

There's not many chapters left so... question. Should I continue Riley's history in this book or make another but short book about her. Short as in no more than maybe 10-12 chapters or less I'm not remotely sure yet. So yeah let me know if you are even interested in one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 3.6K 46
Lylah is a movie stuntwoman who got her start doing crazy things on YouTube with her girlfriend five years ago. She still shoots the videos, and has...
2.3M 65.2K 23
Rated 18+ for lesbian sex scenes and crude language. Paris Carter has been bullied for her size and out of place because she was taller than most bo...
16.7K 1.4K 44
If you read A Little Dinged Up, you might wonder what happened to Trish, Lylah's ex, after everything wrapped up. Well, now you can find out! Yes, th...
57K 2.5K 31
~Lesbian Romance. Mature Language~ Lareina has been ripped away from her family, transported to a new world, and claimed by a complete stranger. What...