Finding Paris - (gxg)

By supercollide

After a rough breakup Paris LaRue runaways from her home town in hopes of amending her broken heart and start... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 20

3K 156 9
By supercollide

Paris didn't understand why Alessia had decided to leave the party so abruptly and without telling her about it. She had the nagging feeling that she had screwed up things by postponing the talk about their kiss and the feelings they had—she's not sure if Alessia even has feelings for her.

But she must, right?

Alessia doesn't hits her as the kind of girl to just kiss anyone for the sake of it. No, that's simply not how she is, at least that's what she believes.

Paris knew she had promised to talk to her and failed to do so, but that can't be the reason she must have left out of nowhere it doesn't make sense —and that's even more of a reason on why she got to find her— or more like catch up to her.

Running in heels can be such a hassle.

"Alessia— fuck. Wait up, I don't want to break an ankle." Paris had followed the girl outside to where everyone had parked their cars. It was a cold night and late so that worsened the situation along with aching feet. When she successfully caught up to the girl Paris caught her arm and made her stop. "Damn it Alessia can you stop for a second? What's wrong? Why did you leave like that?"

The red eyes and tears streaming down the girl's face made Paris's heart hurt—ever since they met she had never seen Alessia cry—not like this, she looked wrecked. Paris wished she hadn't because it made her want to cry, as well as angry at herself as she knew could not make the girl feel better, not really.

"Hey... Alessia what's wrong?" Paris asked with a frown and concern laced in her voice, as soon as the question left her lips, Alessia let out a sob. At this Paris automatically brought her into her embrace and kissed her head repeatedly, "Ale what happened? Talk to me please, why are you crying?"

Paris moved her hands from rubbing circles in the other girl's back to her face, cupping it and making Alessia look up at her, "Cassidy just called... my— my grandma had a heart attack, she's at the hospital. She could have died and I was not there— I should've been there, not here following you around like a fool with a crush, I— I need to go to the airport and buy a ticket."

"Alessia, Alessia slow down." Paris made her look at her again, she softly brushed the tears off the Scot girl's face with her thumbs as they stared into the other's eyes. "We'll go to the airport and we'll take my plane—we'll be back in Scotland before you know it. Everything is going to be okay."

"You don't have to come with me—"

"I'm coming with you, there's no changing my mind so don't even bother. I could never leave you alone, especially not in this situation. So let's go, okay?" Alessia saw the sincerity and deep worry in the eyes of the woman she had fallen for.

Defeated Alessia nodded her head—Paris grabbed her hand and led them to the entrance of the party so they could wait for the chauffeur to bring the car. It didn't take more than two minutes for the man to appear, as Paris had let him know not to leave since she had known their presence at the party wouldn't be a long one.

On their way to the airport Alessia had been quite, even after Paris had finished speaking to the pilot to prepare she had yet to say a word —it worried Paris— she could see the fear and anxiety in the Scot girl's face. Paris's took a glance at Alessia's hand that was subconsciously scratching at the fabric of her dress while she looked out the window —Paris put her hands over the other's, making the dyed blonde turn to look at her.

"It's going to be fine." Alessia stared at her as Paris brought her hand up and kissed the back of it, giving her some comfort and easing her anxiety just in the tiniest bit.

Alessia tried to be brave, tried to be strong and pretend she didn't need anyone right now, that she had it together. After all it was her problem, her family issue, so bothering Paris like she is in this moment made everything worse for her, even though her friend said it was okay— are they friends? Or something more? She is not even sure of that at this point.

But Alessia couldn't keep pretending to be strong like she has all her life—someone had to after her parents died and left her and her sister in the care of their grandmother with them being barely thirteen and fifteen years old, when that someone should've been her older sister. Cassidy should've been the one to step up for the other—to be the mature one, but no, it was always Alessia cleaning the messes her older sister left behind. And who as soon as she had the chance left her younger sister behind without as much as a goodbye.

Yet it was Cassidy who was always the golden child to everyone, even to their parents before they passed away... except to her grandma. The one person in the world who always understood Alessia the best. If only she wouldn't have ventured off she would've been there for her —though, what's the use to dwell in regret now? What's done is done, be it for good or not.

So that's how she broke and found herself weeping on the arms of the girl she has feelings for all the way to the airport. Alessia had to admit that it felt good to be consoled and felt cared for this way—opposite how lonely she has always felt. She liked it so much that the possibility of losing it scared her already, because it wasn't just anyone, it was Paris.

"Come on Ale, we are here." Paris nudge her gently while the chauffeur went to their side and opened the door. "Thanks Arnold," she said before guiding the other girl by the hand towards the plane.

The pilot waiting on the boarding door for them to get inside greeted them politely as they entered the plane. The two sat side by side in the same seats they had sat at when they arrived to Los Angeles.

All the way until they finally took off it was silent inside the plane—they would be on the air for approximately nine hours. They were still on their dresses which will be uncomfortable to be on for the next coming hours, fortunately the private plane counted with a room with a bed, there most be something in there that the both can change into.

"We should change out of these clothes." Paris spoke up but failed to gain the other girl's attention—who instead kept staring at the window of the plane. "Alessia..." she grabbed her hand in hopes to gain her attention—and she was relieved when she succeeded.

"Let's change." Paris said with a soft tone and a gentle nudge on her hand. Alessia got up wordlessly and followed Paris as the woman guided them both to the small bedroom the jet had.

Even though it has been a while since she had used the room—Paris knew she had to have some spare clothes in here and was glad to know she was right. She handed the still emotionless Alessia a shirt and some joggers—the same kind of clothes she had taken for herself as well. They both had turned on their backs to change so they could give the other some privacy. They haven't gotten to the stage of seeing the other bare— after all, they have barely kissed for the first time a few days ago.

"We can rest here... is more comfortable than the seats outside." Paris looked at the bed in front of them.

Alessia didn't have the strength to argue against it—she was both mentally and physically exhausted, yet someone her brain had enough energy to make her feel anxious still.

Paris joined her on the bed—the mattress wasn't too big but there was still some space in between them—Alessia's back facing her. She felt the need to speak to the Scottish girl in that moment, cause that little space between them was killing her on the inside. "I know theres still unresolved things between us, and I also know that right now is not the time to discuss them —I should've done that days ago. But that doesn't matter in this moment, how you are feeling does... Alessia, I just need to you know that I'm here for you and will be with you every step of the way."

The silence was deafening, Paris knew she wouldn't get a verbal answer out of the other girl, so she did the next best thing—she embraced her from behind, letting her hand find Alessia's.

The frenchwoman's face moved closer to Alessia's face. "I'm here mon coeur." She whispered sweetly before planting a kiss on her cheek.

Despite all Alessia was feeling at the moment, the action didn't fail to make her heart skip a beat. She still couldn't find it in herself to muster any words—only to intertwine her hand with Paris's as she let out a shaky breath. This was the most at peace she would be possibly be able to feel tonight in these circumstances, and all because the one girl she falls for more and more with each of her actions.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 43 16
❝𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.....𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧?❞ a lesbian fiction story. - very slow updates started...
9.4K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
4.7K 196 9
Two women met and they became close. When one must go away, leaving the other feel alone. One day she finally came back, what has changed when she wa...
56.6K 2.5K 31
~Lesbian Romance. Mature Language~ Lareina has been ripped away from her family, transported to a new world, and claimed by a complete stranger. What...