Finding Paris - (gxg)

By supercollide

After a rough breakup Paris LaRue runaways from her home town in hopes of amending her broken heart and start... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 18

3.3K 166 46
By supercollide

Paris laid wide awake on her bed—the thought of what she had to do today and all of the bad outcomes that could possibly happen playing nonstop on her mind. She was unable to get a proper sleep, Alessia had stayed with her for the night in her bed and even though the presence of the Scottish girl had calmed her a bit and was the reason that she was able to get some rest, it was still not enough.

Today she has planed to finally confront Chelsea and it was frightening to her.

Alessia stirred on her sleep—or at least Paris thought she was sleeping until her friend turned around with her sleepy eyes open. The bedroom was dark still, it was barely four in the morning and the dark curtains covering the windows made it almost impossible for any light to get in — the room was also freezing because of the ac but it was comforting. Alessia and her slept snuggled against each other under the thick blankets and she couldn't be more comfortable. Despite not being able to sleep she still didn't want to get up from the bed either.

"Paris what's wrong?" Alessia asked with a raspy voice.

"Nothing, I just can't sleep, don't worry yourself Al." She reassured the girl but it didn't work. Alessia put her head on the frenchwoman's chest and grapped an arm around her torso—making Paris sign in content at the warm feeling of Alessia's body on her.

"You cannot ask me to not worry about you, especially not when I know you haven't been to catch sleep all through the night." Her friend caressed her face ever so gently, it made Paris subconsciously lend against the soft hand.

"I'm worried, or more like scared." She exhaled and closed her eyes for a second. "I let down Chelsea —my best friend— by not being there on her wedding day because I was selfish. I was so consumed by my own heartbreak that I didn't consider how I hurt others."

"We all make mistakes."

"I've made too many." She whispered.

"But you are owning up to them, you are not denying what you've done. And that's what matters. I see you trying and changing every day — you have changed from that stuck up girl that walked through the doors of my family's bakery that day."

"Do you really think I've changed?"

Alessia moved and put herself up on her arm with her hair falling like a curtain—she was basically hovering over the raven haired girl. "I do, you have your moments when you act out of impulse and end up acting rashly but that's just how you are. You don't have to change every single thing about you to be better, if you did you wouldn't be Paris." Brown eyes with a hint of redish that held such gentleness stared into stormy blue ones.

"And I love who you are all of it. You're beautiful inside and out, and I know that you struggle to see the beauty on the inside but trust me when I say that is there." Alessia's words and the sincerity dripping from them made something tug at Paris' heart strings—it was warm and it increased along with her heartbeats as she continued to stare at Alessia's face that was hovering over her.

Just then Paris acted out of impulse once again, but this time it wasn't to ruin something— or so she hoped it wouldn't. She grabbed Alessia by the back of her neck and crashed their lips together.

Alessia was stunned, she couldn't believe what was happening. Paris was kissing her—something she had dreamed about a few times. She knew she had developed feelings for her friend a while ago, but she also knew she had to bury them. Paris needed a friend right now, not a relationship, so she would be just that.

But now... now Paris was kissing her and when Alessia finally acknowledged what was happening she reciprocated the kiss with as much fervor.

Paris let one of her hands rest on the Scottish girl's cheek while the other over her waist—she manage to put Alessia over her as they kissed. Alessia's own hands were tangled on Paris' dark mane.

Paris felt on cloud nine as she tasted Alessia's velvety lips.

What she was feeling was new and... perfect. Like kissing her was something she didn't know was looking for, something she didn't know needed.

Paris' tongue traced Alessia's bottom lip teasingly, silently telling the girl to give her access and she did. Their tongues met making Alessia release a throaty moan at the feeling. The sound was pleasing to Paris and arousing.

After making out for several minutes oxygen was becoming a problem and so they slowly broke the kiss. Paris let her lips hover over Alessia's parted ones and she couldn't stop herself from planting one last peck on those sweet —but now swollen— lips.

Their foreheads still rested against each other as they enjoyed the presence of one another in a peaceful silence.

"We should get some sleep, is still early." Paris said in a low tone.

Alessia sighed in disappointment.

Did she really this was anything else to Paris except a thing of the moment?

She was about to get off the frenchwoman but was stopped. A hand under her chin made her look up and meet those stormy eyes once again.

"Don't. We will talk about this when I get home later, but I need you to know that this wasn't just the spur of the moment, Al. It did mean something to me." Paris explained as her thumb caressed her cheek softly—and then ran over her lips.

Alessia pecked it and nodded her head. "Alright," she responded and rested her head over the other girl's chest once again.

Paris tenderly kissed the crown of her head and let her hands rub Alessia's back—making the dyed blonde sigh in content.

And for the first time that night sleep came easy to her.

Paris looked at the familiar house from the inside of her car.

She knows Chelsea is home because she called the vet clinic and they told her it was her day off. Her first option was to call Skylar and ask her but she was still upset with her over the 'scene' Paris had caused at the coffee shop.

With a nervous heart that got her feeling that she was going to have a cardiac arrest at any moment—she exited her car.

Alessia's encouraging words before she left played on her mind all the way to the front door of Chelsea's house.

Once she stood in front of the door she knocked on it and impatiently waited for someone to come open it—preferably Blake... but luck was not on her side, as usual.

Chelsea stood there with wide eyes and her mouth agape —but she then recovered and narrowed her eyes at Paris before slamming the door on her face.

"Oh come on!" Paris knocked on the door again. "Chelsea please, open up!"

"Fuck off Paris!" Was the response she got from the other side of the door.

"I'm not fucking off, I came here to talk to you, please!"

"Go away!"

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

Great, how is she supposed to talk to her now.

Paris then heard voices discussing on the other side and then the door of the house was once again opened—but this time by Blake instead.

"Hi Paris." Her best friend's wife greeted her with her usual million dollar smile on her face.

"Hey Blake, how are you?"

"I'm good, how about you? It's been a while."

It sure has been.

"I'm better."

"That's good to hear. You came here to talk to Chelsea, right?" Blake asked even though she already knew the answer to that.

"Yes, but I don't think she wants to talk to me."

Blake waved her off, "She's just being dramatic, she's inside on the livingroom. You can come in, I'm on my way out to get Elena from her grandpa's house."

"Oh, thank you."

"Just fix it." Blake's smile turned into a scary and threatening one—and Paris found herself nodding. "Alright, good luck!" She said before walking away to the garage.

Paris sighed and got inside the house—she closed the door behind her and walked to the livingroom, where she found Chelsea sat on the couch and scrolling through her phone.

"The only reason why I'm not kicking you out is because I told Blake that I would hear you out." Chelsea said without looking up.

Paris stood in front of the couch and opted to stay standing.

"Just get it over with already Paris."

"I'm sorry. I know it's not enough but I am sorry for missing your wedding and cutting you off for more than a year." Paris blurted everything in one breath. "I know I have never been the best of friends, especially to you who have been nothing but good to me... but when I found out about what Riley had been doing— I was broken. I had just ended things with my girlfriend of five years because I found out she was seeking out after someone else, so I did the easiest thing for me and ran away from my problems."

"I get it you know—I get that you were hurt and that you needed to go. This is not just about you missing my wedding. I wish that you would have let me be there for you, so you didn't have to be alone. When Skylar told me what had happened between you and Riley I just wanted to go and hug you and be there for you because I knew that it had probably destroyed you." Chelsea bit the inside of her cheek and stood up.

"I called you when I found out, I texted you, I went to your apartment and you weren't there. So I waited, I guessed that you would be there for my wedding but you weren't... and I was mad. Mad at you for not being there on my wedding day and mad at you because I knew how much you must had to be hurting to not show up and you didn't let me be there for you!" Chelsea's voice raised at the last part—she was getting all out of her chest and it was making her upset, but Paris knew she had to let her.

"You disappeared on me for more than a year Paris!" Chelsea pushed her as tears ran down her face—Paris just let her do it. "Do you even know how worried I was? You were somewhere in the world alone and hurting and I couldn't do shit because I didn't know where the fuck you were! So then I found out that you talked to Skylar and told her not to tell anyone or me where you were!"

Paris then walked up and engulfed the brunette into a hug, even if the other was relentless at first. "I'm sorry."

"You didn't have to run away from me."

"I know, I'm sorry. I did need to leave so I could work on myself, but I shouldn't have cut you off like I did. I'm so sorry Chels." Paris apologized as she held her.

"I missed you Paris, you're my best friend." Chelsea mumbled followed by a sniff.

"I missed you too, I promise I'll never leave you like that again. And I'm sorry I wasn't there for your wedding."

"You better not because I'll find you and kick your ass."

Paris let out a chuckle, but she knew Chelsea was being serious. "Does it mean I'm forgiven?"

"Yes, you dumbass."

Relief and happiness took over all of Paris after hearing those words.

They both sat on the couch but Chelsea remained clung onto Paris, as if she would disappear if she let her go. Paris understood that that could be what she believes so she let her be.

"So what did you do in all this time?" Chelsea asked.

"Well, I went through different countries in Europe for sometime until I got to a small town in Scotland and stayed there until I got back here."

The brunette furrowed her brows and looked up to the blue eyed girl. "You? In a small town?"

"Exactly, no one would expect me to be there."

"Makes sense." Chelsea agreed.

"Riley did found me not long ago though."

"She did?" Chelsea asked and Paris proceeded to tell her everything about how Riley found her and how they made peace with each other, and just everything.

"That's mature of you, I guess you have changed." Her best friend commented and some pride found itself on Paris' chest.

"I guess. But I couldn't have done it without Alessia's help."

"Who's that?"

A smile formed on Paris' lips at the tought of the Scottish girl—remembering what had happened earlier today in her bedroom. "She's... this girl I met in Scotland and she's just the most amazing girl I've met, I don't think I have enough words to describe her."

"Oh you like her!" Chelsea exclaimed—she was so happy to see her friend happy, Paris didn't even look like that during the last months of her relationship with Riley and yet here she was—flustering over just the mere thought of this new girl.

"I— I do."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.1K 42
Life has been nothing but rough for 20 year old Alexis Anderson, she has a past filled with secrets ,hurts and betrayal. Moving away from home seem t...
3.8M 98.9K 38
Highest ranking(s): #1 in pride #1 in les #1 in drama #1 in girlxgirl #2 in lesbian #4 in gxg #5 in lgbt (PART ONE OF TWO) Jennifer, a young and be...
526K 24.5K 42
Sequel to Faking Us.
9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...