Imagines of your favorite hot...

By lavenderpuritywriter

title says it all :) a collection of imagines, smuts, fluffs, one-shots, etc of your fav Chris wood and the m... More

A/N
Kai Parker Smut - Hunting You ;)
Kai Parker Angst/Smut - For my Sake and Yours
Jake Riley Imagine/Smut - 3 Months
Kai Parker ~ Crush
Kai Parker Smut ~ Devil in Disguise
Kai Parker Smut ~ Only You
Kai Parker Smut - Sex Tape
Kai Parker Fluff/Angst - Needed You
Jake Riley Smut - Cheater's Punishment
Kai Parker Fluff - Bowl of Naughtiness
Mon-El Smut - Yoga Fun
Kai Parker Angst - Take me back
Kai Parker Smut - Behind the Counter
Chris Wood Smut - Distraction
Kai Parker Smut - Magic Panties
A/N
Jake Riley Imagine - All a Game: PART 1
Kai Parker Smut - A Helping Hand
Chris Wood Smut - The Sex Scene
Kai Parker Smut - Faking It
Kai Parker Smut - Fuck Buddies
Brandon North Smut - Stuck
Kai Parker Imagine - Forgotten Birthday
Kai Parker Smut - A Rude Awakening
Kai Parker Angst - The Rebound
Kai Parker Smut - Needy
Kai Parker Smut - The Cam-Girl
Kai Parker Angst
Kai Parker Smut - Morning Wood
Kai Parker Smut - Anything You Want
Kai Parker Smut - The Old and the New
Chris Wood Smut - Dad's Best Friend
Kai Parker Smut - Teach me how

Jake Riley Imagine All a Game: Part 2

8.5K 90 248
By lavenderpuritywriter

Word Count- 5,834

Summary- This imagine is going to be loosely based on the movie After! Part two will not be based on the movie as much since Jake is an officer and, obviously, not a college student. Basically, I love the plot of the movie After, and I have always wanted to rewrite/change it using one of Chris Wood's famous characters and somewhat changing the plot of it. I hope you like it!

It's been three months since you had broken up with Jake. You were completely and utterly miserable, even if you didn't admit it. You hate that you were still in love with him after he tore your heart. He called and texted constantly. Here were some of your favorites.

8:49, the night you had left. "H-Hey, Y/N. It's me, Jake. Let me know when you get to your mom's house. I-I love you," You heard a sniffle, and then the phone hung up.

8:57, the night you had left. "Me again. I miss you, come back, please. I know I- I know I screwed up, but I can make this right, let m-me make this right, Y/N. I love you. Call me." The voicemail ended.

4:38, the day you had come back to Atlanta. "Hey, Y/N. It's me for the millionth time. I uh, I heard your back. I need- I want to see you, so please answer this. I miss you so fucking much, and I need you. God, I need you. I love you, bye." 

You walked into your new apartment, tripping all over your bags of clothes and home decor. It had been a week since you had moved back to Atlanta. About a month after you had been staying with your mom, you had found an apartment and a new job in Atlanta. A part of you knew you shouldn't be going back, but you weren't strong enough to stay away. You had to see Jake. 

You set your bags down and kicked off your shoes. You were cooking dinner when you heard a knock at the door. Not expecting anyone, you went to the door and slowly opened it. You saw a man in a work uniform holding flowers and a clipboard.

"Uh, can I help you?" You ask and open the door wider.

"Are you, Y/N Y/L/N?" He asked, and you nodded your head. "Then these are for you. Have a good night," He said with a smile before walking off. You furrowed your eyebrows and shut the door. You set them on the counter and took out the card that came with it.

"Have a good first day at work. Love, Jake," It read. You felt a pit in your stomach. You missed him. God, you missed him, but he had broken your trust. You picked up your phone, making a bold decision to text Jake.

Lex was with Jake at his apartment right now. Lex was the only person he could talk to about you. You and Lex had started to talk again. He had apologized for not sticking up for you, but you told him you understood how it felt under pressure.

"Jake, maybe she doesn't want you to keep texting her," Lex offered. Jake was pacing his living room right now, shitting himself because you should have gotten the flowers by now.

"No, I can't do that because then if she still does, it will tell her I gave up," He said and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Is it that, or is it because you can't stand to lose her, and texting her is the only way you feel you're still connected to her?" Jake stopped in his footsteps.

"Okay, maybe, but she hasn't blocked me! M-maybe she still wants to talk to me, but-"

"Jake, you have to give her time. You hurt her... badly. She's not going to forget and forgive that easily," Lex explained.

"You don't think I know that, Lex? I hate myself for what I did to her! She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I completely ruined it. She thinks I used her for sex! I-I hate that I made her think that. It's my fault. It's all my fault," He breathed. The room fell under total silence until a ding from Jake's phone alerted them. Jake huffed and pulled out his phone, expecting Jessica to be texting him again, but no... it was much, much, much better than that. "Oh, my, God," Jake whispered.

"What? What is it?" Lex asked.

"It's- It's, Y/N," Jake whispered, a grin spreading across his face.

"Yes! What did she say?" Lex asked with a smile.

"She said, 'Thank you for the flowers. They are beautiful.'" Lex opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it. "I-I mean that's a start, right?" Jake asked frantically. 

"Yeah, yeah, it is, Jake," Lex smiled and patted his shoulder. "Well, I gotta head home, but I'll see you tomorrow morning. Don't be late," Lex ordered.

"Yeah, yeah," Jake waved him off, still staring at his phone. He had no idea what to say. Actually, no, scratch that. He had plenty to say but no idea where to start. He didn't want to be corny, but he also didn't want to make it seem like he didn't care.

You sat on your couch, rocking back and forth as you waited for him to text you back. It had been five minutes. He should have texted back by now, right? You got up, walking around in circles and shaking your hands. 

"He's not going to text back. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God," You mumbled to yourself, pressing your hand to your forehead. You started to walk towards your bedroom when you heard a ding from your phone that would usually annoy you but now made you the happiest person alive. 

The text read, "I'm glad you like them. They reminded me of you. Are you excited to start work tomorrow? I've missed seeing you every day." You smiled. You knew you shouldn't have, but you did, and you definitely knew you shouldn't have replied so quickly. 

You texted, "I'm very nervous. We know how starting a new job went last time." 

Jake felt a pang in his heart at your text. He decided not to push it tonight. He texted, "Okay. If you get nervous or scared at all tomorrow, text me or call me. I will make time for you."

You bit your lip as tears filled your eyes. "Okay." You texted back.  

You sighed heavily as you walked through the doors of your new office building. You were the new personal assistant to some fancy and well-known editor. You had gone to college and got a bachelor's degree in English, so you decided to finally put your talents to use. You walked to the receptionist and gave her your best smile.

"Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L/N. I'm the assistant to-"

"Right this way," She interrupted you and led you to your desk. Your eyes widened at all the paperwork on the desk. "Steve," your boss, "Has business trips all this week, so this all needs to be done by tonight," She said, and before you could ask any questions, she walked off. You plopped down on your seat and got to work.

It was midday, and you were starting to get the hang of things. Everyone in the office was nice and very helpful, especially Liam. He was a hottie who sat across from you, and you could see him stealing glances at you left and right. He was cute, but he wasn't him.

"Hey, Y/N," Liam cheered, and you looked up to meet his gaze. "How's the first day going?" He asked and put a hand on your shoulder, making you smile.

"It's going good! I think I'm starting to get the hang of things," You said giddily.

"Yeah, just don't get too cocky," He joked. "I'd have you running in circles if you tried to do my job," He taunted, his face inches from yours, making you breathe heavy.

"Who's the cocky one now? I was my class' valedictorian, so I would sit your ass down," You whispered, making him smirk.

"Y/N's right. She's the smartest woman I know." Your head jolts up, your eyes growing wide seeing Jake standing in front of you, glaring at Liam. He looked like a God compared to Liam.

"Jake," You whispered. Your voice was music to his ears. He hadn't heard you or saw you in what felt like years, and he wanted to punch a hole in Liam's chest for getting so close to you.

"Y/N," He whispered back with a small smile.

"What are- what are you doing here?" You asked, your heart racing a million miles an hour.

"I brought you lunch. Your favorite. I thought it might help out with your um... nerves," He smiled.

"Hi, I'm Liam," Liam said and shook Jake's hand. Jake's jaw clenched, a habit you had picked up of his meaning he was either mad or irritated.

"Jake Riley," Jake said with a fake smile only you would notice. Liam nodded awkwardly and went back to his desk. Jake smiled excitedly at you, and you rose your eyebrows at him. 

"Wh-why are you- I um- What is-" You had no idea what to say to him. You swore if you saw him you would have given him a piece of your mind, but now that he was actually here, you were frozen. He held up a bag of food with a sad smile.

"I- I thought we could um- have lunch together." You cocked your head and bit your lip.

"Jake, I don't think-" He walked closer to you and held your hand, making your eyes grow wide as you stared at his beautiful face. The touch awakened something inside you both, something you hadn't felt in months.

"Y/N, please. We can just talk. Please," He begged.

"Okay," You sighed. You led him to the conference room, both of you sitting so you were facing each other. As you started to eat, you couldn't help but feel Jake's eyes on you, and when you looked up, your suspicion was proven correct. "Okay," You started and put your fork down. "Talk."

"Um, you look- you look really good," He complimented.

"I don't feel good," You whispered back, making Jake's mouth form a straight line.

"I've- I've missed you so much, Y/N," He whispered. You looked up to meet his sad eyes, and you knew he was telling the truth. "I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am. For everything. I never wanted-"

"Jake, we can't do this here," You mumbled.

"Okay, so, come by my- the apartment tonight, and we can talk," He insisted.

"I don't think that's a good idea," You whispered.

"Why?" He pleaded. You picked at your food, not feeling hungry anymore.

"Because- because everything is going to come rushing back to me, and I'm not ready for that," You explained.

"I love you. You know that, right? I know that after everything I did, you probably want absolutely nothing to do with me, but that was all before."

"All before you fucked me? All before you got your money's worth? Save it, Jake."

"I-I didn't take the money. I was such a dick, Y/N, but you changed me. I'm better because of you, and these last few months have been a living hell for m-"

"For you?! I had to live with the fact that my relationship was built off a bet, a game! A disgusting, degrading game, so don't even start with me, Jake," You whimpered. 

"I know. I know how much I fucked up and hurt you. It's killing me knowing what I did to you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I treated you like an object, but I swear to God that will never happen again," He breathed. As soon as you were about to say something, your boss walked into the conference room with a proud smile.

"Y/N! I have been looking over all the manuscripts you have edited, and they are amazing," He smiled.

"Oh, uh, thank you," You blushed.

"I would like you to join me and Liam on a business trip I have tomorrow. We're staying at the Crowne Plaza, and I will happily book you a room if you would like."

"I- I- It's just my first day," You breathed.

"I know," He laughed. "But I see tremendous potential in you, so what do you say?"

"I- I would love to!" You cheered.

"Great. We leave at 8 a.m. tomorrow," He said and walked away.

"Well," Jake smiled.

"Oh, my, God," You cheered.

"I told you, Y/N. You're amazing." You blushed at his compliment and brushed a stray hair out of your face. "So, I was thinking I'll take off tomorrow and-"

"Wait, what?" You asked.

"I'm coming with." He said it like it was obvious.

"Uh, no you are not," You laughed.

"If Liam's going to be there, I'm going to be there," He demanded.

"No. This is a BUSINESS trip, meaning you are not invited." You snapped.

"We'll see, I guess," He sighed.

"No, no, no, there's nothing to see. You're not coming, and you can't come. End of story."

"I missed your attitude," He smirked.

"I don't have an attitude," You said with a glare.

"Sure you do." You stood up and walked to where he was sitting, making him gulp. You put your hands on the armrests and leaned over him. He blushed and bit his lip as he looked at your cleavage.

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it?" You asked.

"I-I-"

"What? You can't speak all of a sudden?" You teased. You should have known better than to challenge Jake. His jaw clenched, and he gripped your waist tightly, pulling you down, so you were straddling him.

"You know, I've missed more than your attitude. I want to throw you down on this table and bend you over and spank you for not answering my texts or calls and giving me attitude just now. Then, I'll tear off this little tight dress of yours, and I'll be happy to find that you're completely naked underneath. Then, I'll flip you back over and spread your legs, so that your glistening pussy is out for everyone to see. I'll eat you out like a starved man because your pussy tastes so fucking good. And then, finally, I'll bend you back over the table and ram my dick into you, making you scream out so that everyone, especially Liam, will hear who you belong to, and I'll continue to fuck you until you've cum so many times you've lost count and can't feel your legs." Your mouth fell agape. The only sounds in the room being each other's hot pants.

"As fun as that sounds, I have to get back to work," You said and started climbing off his lap when he grabbed you by the back of your neck and forced your lips on his. Your eyes widened before you gave in and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Not here," You breathed over his lips as you felt him getting needier.

"So, you're saying we could go back to my place?" He asked as he started to suck on your neck.

"No," You mumbled and got off his lap. "We're not together, Jake," You reminded him.

"Right," He sighed.

"I have to get back to work," You muttered.

"We didn't even get to eat lunch-"

"Jake," You warned.

"Okay, okay," He sighed and put his hands up in surrender. He hopped up and walked towards you, placing his hand on your waist lightly and kissing your cheek. "Goodbye, sweetheart," He whispered in your ear before walking out, leaving you flustered for the rest of the day. 

It was the next night. You, your boss, and Liam were at a party at the hotel.

*** Your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own. ***

You were completely overwhelmed by the number of people in your personal bubble. You and Liam had been drinking a bit, and you felt all warm and fuzzy inside. You giggled to yourself as you pulled out your phone as you decided to Facetime Jake since Liam had disappeared. He picked up the second you called, confused as to why you were face timing him since you hated Facetime. 

"Y/N? Why are you- Wait, what the hell? Where are you? And why do you look so- Damn."

"Hi, Jake," You slurred with a grin.

"Are you drunk? Did Liam do this to you? I will kill that son of a-"

"No, I did this to myself," You giggled.

"Y/N, I'm coming to get-"

"No, don't ruin my fun," You pouted.

"Y/N, I swear to-" 

"Liam!" You cheered as he approached you. "Do you want to go back to my hotel room? I want french fries," You offered and pouted your lip.

"Liam?! Hotel room?! Y/N-" You hung up before Jake could finish that thought. 

"So, who was that guy that came by the office yesterday? He looked like he wanted to murder me," Liam laughed. The two of you had gone back to your room and were comfortably sitting on your couch eating fries.

"Oh, that's my... special friend," You joked, started to feel yourself sobering up.

"What's a... special friend?" He asked.

"Well, it's a long story, but basically he's my-"

"Y/N! Y/N, open the door!" You heard from the outside of your door. Oh, God, you thought.

"Who the hell is that?" Liam asked and set his french fries down.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no," You mumbled under your breath.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Who is that?" Liam asked over Jake's yelling.

"That would be my special friend who is also very territorial. You have to hide. Just until I get him to leave, okay?" You asked and pushed him into a storage closet. You ran to your door, and swang it open. "What the hell, Jake? How did you even know where my room was?" You asked as he barged into the room.

"Police, remember?" He mumbled. "Where is he?" He asked as he turned back to look at you.

"Where is who?" You squeaked. Jake looked at the ground, seeing Liam's shoes on the floor by the couch, and then looked at the closet. He stomped towards it, ignoring your protests. The door swung open, and you thought it might fall off the henges.

"Oh! Hey, Jake. How's it... going?" Liam asked nervously. Before Jake could reach him, you hopped on his back and let Liam get the chance to grab his stuff and run out. Jake shrugged you off and went to sit on the couch. 

"What the hell?!" You yelled. "You can't- You're not allowed to- Ugh!" You huffed and sat down on the chair in front of him. His jaw was clenched, and his hands were balled into fists.

"You... do not get to be mad at me," He breathed.

You laughed in his face. "Excuse me?"

"You are mine, or have you forgotten?"

"You must've forgotten the part when we broke up, and who's fault was that?" You reminded him. "You do realize not everyone is trying to get into my pants, right?"

"You're kidding, right?" He laughed. "Do you not remember your first day?"

"Unfortunately I do," You sighed, and the room fell quiet. "Also, you do realize he wasn't trying to fuck me, right?" You ask.

"Oh, please," Jake scoffs.

"What if I was?" You quietly asked.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"You heard me," You said and towered over him, both of your arms on either side of his head. "What if I was going to fuck him?" You ask and straddle his lap, his hands immediately flying to your hips. 

"You wouldn't," He dared.

"Or would I?" You smirked. He was raging. No one else gets to touch you except him.

"You're about to cross a line," He warned.

"Then don't draw one," You argued back as your hips rolled on his, making him lightly moan. "Jake," You said, getting his attention. "If you're not going to fuck me, then you can leave." Jake's eyes bugged out of his head. He had never heard such dirty things come out of your mouth.

"Y/N, you're not in your right mind. You hate me," He reminded you.

"Oh, how could I hate someone with a face like this?" You pouted and cupped his cheeks. "So, you're telling me you don't want this?" You asked and gestured to your body.

"Of course I do, but-"

"Jake, you have two options here. Either you fuck me, or you leave. It's your ch-" Before you could even finish your thought, Jake slammed you on the couch, his lips attacking yours in an instant. "Jake," You moaned against his lips.

"God," He groaned and picked you up, taking you to the bedroom and throwing you on the bed. He crawled over you and threw your dress off, surprised when he saw you were completely naked. "Y/N," He started.

"Jake," You teased back.

"You were out with no underwear on tonight? And you had a boy come back here, and you had no underwear on the entire time?!" He shouted, and you giggled.

"Pretty much," You laughed. Jake was boiling with anger, and you knew he wasn't going to go easy on you. He fake-smiled at you before roughly flipping you over and setting you on your hands and knees. "Jake?" You questioned. You didn't hear an answer, but you definitely did feel when his hand collided with your ass in a sharp slap. "Jake!" You squealed.

"Did I say you could talk? No." Another and another and another slap was delivered to your ass, but you couldn't keep up anymore. 

"Jake, I-"

"You."

*Slap!*

"Are."

*Slap!*

"Mine."

*Slap!*

He grabbed you by your throat and pulled you, so your back was pressed against his chest.

"Say it," He hissed. "Say that I'm the only one."

"You're the only one, Jake," You whispered.

"What a good girl?" He teased and pushed you back down, admiring the work of art he had made on your ass. "Look how pretty," He complimented and rubbed your backside soothingly. He slowly flipped you over, adoring your flustered face. "Are you okay?" He asked and wiped a tear from your cheek. 

You smiled devilishly. "Never better."

"Good," He said before starting to strip. "Do you want this? We can stop anytime you want t-"

"Don't be such a pussy, Jake," You rolled your eyes. Your hand went flying to your mouth, immediately regretting what you had just said.

"What was that?" He asked and climbed on top of you after he was naked.

"I-I said-"

"You are so bad, sweetheart," He said, flipping you over once again to tie your hands behind your back with his belt. He climbed off the bed, dragging you with him. "Knees." He commanded, and you weren't going to argue. You loved sucking his dick. You happily got onto your knees before him and smiled hungrily as you were face to face with his glorious cock. 

"Such a pretty cock," You complimented and placed a sweet kiss on his red tip that was already leaking with cum, causing Jake to hiss pleasurefully. You swirled your tongue around him as you looked up at him innocently the whole time. He made a DIY ponytail with your hair and his hand as you started to suck him off at a slow pace.

"Don't be a fucking tease. You're already in enough trouble," He reminded you. "You know what? I think your pretty little mouth needs to be fucked. What do you think?" He asked with a devious smile.

"Yes, daddy," You smirked, knowing the name turned him on like no other.

"Such a good baby," He adored and started to fuck your mouth. He hits the back of your throat continuously, and you try your hardest not to gag. After a moment, he pulls back out and wipes your tears. "You are so good," He acknowledged.

"Thank you, daddy."

"Get on the bed." He was so short but so demanding. It was so hot. You crawled on the bed, laying on your back and spreading your legs. You saw Jake melt, and he quickly hovered over your aching core. "You have the prettiest fucking pussy," He said in awe before swirling his tongue around your core, making you shake. "Tastes so fucking good too," He moaned, almost enjoying this more than you. He sucked on your clit so damn pleasurefully. He always knew what to do with his tongue. He caught you off guard by entering a finger into you quickly, making you almost scream out. "Oh, so fucking tight," He observed and added another finger.

"Oh, Jake," You moaned and grabbed a fist full of his soft hair as he ate you out and fucked you with his fingers. "I'm so close," You moaned, and he abruptly stopped, making you whine.

"We can't have you coming just yet, darling," He said and crawled over you, teasing your entrance with his dick.

"Jake, please," You begged.

"You're so pretty when you beg," He complimented before slowly pushing into you and waiting for you to adjust. "God, you always feel so good."

"Jake, move," You pleaded, and he happily obliged. His thrusts were slow but hard, making you feel all of him. "Jake, faster," You groaned but squealed when he gripped your neck blissfully.

"Who do you think you are making all these demands, sweetheart?" He asked tauntingly but still complied and started slapping his hips against yours. "Tell me, did you want little Liam to fuck you like this?" He asked teasingly.

"What? Jake-" You were cut off when he pounded into you the hardest he could, making the air get knocked out of your lungs.

"Do you think he can fuck you better than me, huh?"

"Jake-"

"Well, he can't. No one fucking can," He grunted and slammed into you, suddenly turning you over and taking you from behind at a deeper angle.

"Jake," You moaned. "No one can fuck me l-like you can," You praised.

"That's right, sweetheart," He moaned and gripped your waist, allowing him to fuck you even harder. "Fuck, are you close?" He asked, and you could hear the strain in his voice. The strain from the unbelievable pleasure your body was providing him.

"Jesus, so close," You cried out and gripped the sheets tightly in your hands.

"Yeah, I bet you are. Gonna cum all o-over my cock," He taunted. You were so fucking close, and to top it off, Jake reached a hand around your body to rub your clit in time with his thrusts.

"J-Jake, I can't-"

"Let go," He encouraged, and you did, Jake a second behind you. You couldn't hold yourself up, and you fell face-first on the bed, and you heard Jake chuckle from behind you. "Round two?" He asked.

You woke the next morning to your phone ringing over and over again. You tried to move but couldn't when you realized there was a strong arm wrapped around your waist.

"Jake, wake up," You whispered and hit his head. He grunted and hugged you tighter. "Jake, I'm being serious. I have to get my phone," You complained, and he reluctantly let you slip out of the bed. Your mouth went dry when you saw your boss had been calling you. "H-hello?" You stuttered.

"Hey, Y/N. We're waiting in the lobby. Are you coming down?" Shit.

"Oh, yes! I'm- I'm leaving my room right now," You laughed nervously.

"Great," He said and hung up. You scurried around the room, frantically trying to find your clothes.

"Where are you going?" Jake groaned.

"I have to leave," You breathed.

"Nooo," Jake complained.

"I can't get fired on my third day," You laughed.

"Someone's in a good mood this morning," Jake acknowledged, making you grin. "I guess this means you don't hate me." You walked over to him, softly kissing his lips.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Officer Riley," You joked, "but I really do have to go. I'll call you later, okay?" You asked, and he smiled in response.

It's been a few weeks since that night. You and Jake had repatched your relationship, and he's spent every day since making up for what happened months ago. He would get you flowers, cook for you, please you, and so much more.

*** Your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own. ***

Right now, the two of you were getting a drink at the bar, both of you hoping to get lucky tonight, but there was no denying that since both of your sex drives were through the roof.

"I love you," Jake whispered in your ear and pulled you on his lap.

"I love you," You whispered against his lips. Right as you were about to kiss him, you heard the most annoying, nauseating, repulsive sound.

"Y/N! Jake!" You heard Jessica from behind you. You pulled away from Jake and glared at Jessica and her gang of bitches who followed her around like stray dogs begging for food. "Oh, how lovely? The couple is back together. Funny how Jake never told me you two were back together," She questioned with a smirk.

"That's because I-" Jake paused for dramatic effect. "Blocked you," He said with a grin. You couldn't hold in the laugh that erupted from your throat.

"Are you done here because we were in the middle of something?" You asked her with a smile.

"Oh, someone finally knows how to speak up," Jessica teased. "But seriously, you are so pathetic. Going back to the guy who used you for sex." Jake felt you tense in his arms, and he pulled you closer to him, not letting you go ever again.

"It's not as pathetic as you. Tell me, I'm curious. How many guys did you pay to have sex with you this week?" You heard Jake laugh which upset Jake even more.

"Funny you say that because didn't Jake get paid to have sex with you?" She questioned.

"Jessica, you know for a fact I didn't take that money, so shut the fuck up," Jake growled.

"Oh, I hit a nerve," She giggled. You stood up, suddenly angry.

"Listen here, bitch. You can dump on us all you want, but nothing will ever make up for the fact that you are just a scared, insecure, skank who has no real friends. The only reason they're friends with you is because they have to be because they know if they're not, you'll make their lives a living hell as you did to me," You breathed.

"Tough talk for a girl whose boyfriend fucked me," She replied, and at that moment, you blacked out. You punched her square in her face. She was taken back for a moment before she started swinging too, but you were over her. You weren't going to let her win this. You shoved her to the ground and punched her in the face until you felt arms pulling you away from her, all the while your legs and arms were still swinging in her direction. Before you were carried out, you saw she had a bloody nose, and that put a smile on your face until you remembered the reason you hit her. You stomped to the car and waited for Jake to unlock it. Once he did, you got in and slammed the door, waiting for Jake to drive.

"Y/N-" He started.

"Just. Drive." He mumbled 'okay', and you could tell how tense he was as you both rode home. You didn't talk to him the whole time, still trying to process everything. The elevator ride up to your shared apartment was the worst part. You could feel Jake's eyes on you, but you were not going to give in to his gaze. You stormed inside your apartment, throwing your purse somewhere on the ground and running your hands through your hair.

"Y/N, it's not what you think," You heard Jake say as he closed the front door. "Here, sit down. You're shaking, baby," He said and directed you to the couch. He pulled a blanket over your shoulders and rubbed your back as you stared intently at the coffee table. A part of you knew you shouldn't believe Jessica, but Jake has hurt you before, so you have no idea who to believe. "She said it way out of context. It was my first day at the precinct, long before you came into my life. I saw Jessica, and we hit it off, and so things happened, but nothing has happened since then. I swear." You stayed silent, not knowing what to believe. "Please, say something, Y/N," He begged.

"I- I don't know what to say," You answered, truthfully.

"Y/N, you know Jessica. She wants to get in your head. She doesn't like that we're together. She's trying to screw everything up. Please say you believe me."

"I- I do, but Jake... how am I supposed to keep believing you if you are keeping secrets from me?" You asked him, finally making eye contact with him.

"That was the last one. I swear. I was going to tell you, but I just didn't- I didn't want you to leave me again," He whispered. "But I promise, I have no more secrets. Wait, that's a lie. I don't like your pancakes. That's all. I swear."

"Jake," You sighed, trying to keep in a laugh. "Wait, what the hell?" 

"What? What is it, baby?" He asked, growing worried.

"My pancakes are fucking amazing," You argued, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"They're really not," He laughed. You glared at him before pouncing on his lap and holding him down.

"My pancakes are better than yours. Say it," You ordered.

"Never," He argued.

"Fine. No sex for-"

"Your pancakes are so delicious, babe. The best I've ever had," He said, quickly saving himself, making you laugh. That laugh. He adored that laugh. He cupped your cheeks, kissing you passionately. He didn't deserve you. He knew that. You were his one true love, and he didn't deserve you one bit. That's not fair, he thought, but he was never going to complain. Ever, not after knowing what it felt like to live without you.

You kissed Jake back. This man. You would do anything for him. You're one true love, and you were both finally happy, together. Finally. That's fair, you thought.

+++

Hello!! Sorry, this took forever to get out. The weather where I live has been very scary over the past few days, and we lost power a few times, but we're all good now, and I have a week off, so expect some more content ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
250K 7.2K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
98.5K 381 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3