You Are The Music In Me

hayleeneal16

You'd think after playing the Orpheum, everything would get easier. The band is together, the boys are safe... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Want More?

Chapter 19

961 23 16
hayleeneal16

Enjoy some unnecessary fluff c:

For a moment, no one said a word. Carlos smirked and started to say something when Ray cut him off. "Carlos! Mijo, help Reggie and Alex clear the table. I'm going to go... grab dessert." Carlos begrudgingly got up from the table, and joined Alex and Reggie. Ray left the table and hustled the others out of the room.

"Luke?"

"Um, yes Julie?"

"Uh what did you just say?"

Luke had a choice. Confess his feelings for Julie and deal with the consequences, or... not. But with everything that had happened between them recently, Luke wasn't sure what the right thing to do was. "Oh, um you know, well you're great. And you know, just really great, so I don't know how Jax thinks he could find someone better than you." Luke had a blush that matched the one that Julie had spreading across her cheeks. Okay, so he didn't fully tell Julie how he felt about her, but it was better than nothing.

Julie and Luke stared at each other, desperately wishing they knew what the other was thinking.

"Listen Jules, I know things have been... complicated lately, but I-"

Flynn burst through the front door, abruptly silencing Luke's voice.

"HA! I DIDN'T MESS IT UP ALEX! IT WAS FLYNN THIS TIME!" Reggie yelled from the kitchen, followed by a loud whack sound. "Ouuuuuch. What was that for?"

Flynn grabbed Julie's arm and rushed her up stairs to her room. "FLYNN slow down!"

Luke put his head in his hands and Alex wanted to do the same. These two idiots were so close to finally confessing how they feel about each other.

***

"Girl why are you looking at me like that? I have great news!" Julie was sitting on her bed giving Flynn a scathing look.

"Well?"

"You don't have to worry about Olivia anymore. She's totally not into Luke. She actually might like Carrie but that's a whole other story. But EEEE this means there's no one standing in your way for you and Luke!"

"Except you" Julie huffed.

"Crazy girl say what?"

"Oh you know, Luke and I were just having a MOMENT when you came ripping through the door and literally dragged me away from him!"

"Oop... well the good thing is you two are ALWAYS having a moment. So you can miss this one?"

Julie rolled her eyes. "You're lucky you're my best friend."

Flynn jumped on the bed next to Julie. "I know," she said with a huge smile.

Julie gave Flynn a hug and then quickly broke away. "Wait, back up, Olivia aka the girl who we just met is into Carrie? I need all the details. Now." Flynn went to start the story but Julie help up her hand. "WAIT! I'm going to go get popcorn. And Alex."

Flynn chuckled as Julie ran out of the room, "HEY BRING ME A SODA TOO!"

***

Luke still hadn't moved from the table. He heard commotion upstairs, random words, and then Julie ran down the stairs, shot Luke a quick smile, grabbed snacks, sodas, and Alex, before running back up the stairs and slamming her door shut.

"Man. Julie is so weird Dad. Luckily, you've got me."

"Mhm, well Mijo, I give you a few years before you start going crazy over a girl, and then we'll talk."

"I'll never act like that Dad. Seriously." Ray patted his son on the back, wishing he could have filmed this moment to save for the future. His kids were growing up so fast. He wished Rose was here so they could talk about it together. She would know how to help Julie with all this boy talk. And then they would lie in bed, just like they used to, and talk about whatever antics Carlos had gotten up to that day or some way that Julie had made them smile. It would never get easier, being a single father, but Ray was thankful for every moment they had shared together as a family.

***

"Julie, what is going on?!" Alex was flummoxed. That was the only word to describe what had just happened. As soon as they had entered Julie's room, Flynn started talking. If you can call it that. Alex was pretty sure talking involved taking a breath every now and then. This... this was something else.

"Flynn, you gotta slow it down for him." Flynn nodded her head, realizing Alex was not used to how fast she could speak. But she was just too excited, she couldn't slow down. As such, Julie was forced to relay everything again to Alex. "So essentially, Olivia isn't into Luke but is at least bi, because she told Carrie to call her, and Carrie is going to, so that's new."

Alex took this new information in, thought about it for a few moments, and then went back to resuming life. However he really wanted to go back to asking about Jax. "So Julie, how did you know that Jax liked someone else?"

"Oh... uh well he told me. He wanted to know if I thought they would be interested in hanging out with him."

"And would they?" Flynn asked. "I mean, you'd have to be crazy to say no to him. No offense Jules, cause I know you've got it bad for Luke, but you might be a little crazy for not wanting him."

Julie laughed. "I don't know if they'd want to go out with him. What do you think Alex?"

"What do I think?" His voice might have gotten an octave higher. "Um well I mean we only spoke for a little bit, but he seemed cool. I mean, yeah, he seemed cool."

Julie grinned. "Great. I'll tell him that." Flynn immediately understood and laughed while asking why are all the good men gay or taken. Alex looked between the two girls confused. "Don't worry Alex. You've got a phone now, so I'll just tell Jax to text you."

"WAIT! WHAT? JULIE WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS MOLINA YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN!" Alex evidently had started to put two and two together, but needed to hear Julie say it just to be sure.

"Haha my middle name is Amaia. And I'm not going to say anything, other than Jax would be a lucky guy if you were interested in him. Because he may or may not be interested in you."

"First off – your initials spell jam? I feel like there should be a joke or a nickname in there, but also what? He barely said anything to me? How could he like me?"

Flynn and Julie shrugged. "The heart wants what the heart wants."

They chatted a bit more before Flynn left to go home. Alex looked over at Julie and honestly was having a hard time keeping straight if Julie and Luke were on good terms now or if everything was messy again. Still? He really couldn't keep up.

"So Julie Jam-"

"Not my nickname."

"As I was saying Julie Jam, where are things with you and Luke. Like if Flynn had not run in when she did, what would have happened?"

"Again, you will not call me Julie Jam," Alex pouted at Julie. "But I don't know. I feel like we just keep getting our wires crossed. I don't know why it's so hard to talk to him. Well I mean why it's so hard to talk to him about how I feel about him. Why couldn't he have a ghost power that let him read my mind! UGH! If I knew he for sure liked me back it would be so easy, but you've heard him Alex, he's called me just his bandmate so many times. How can I ignore that?"

Alex didn't know what to say. The obvious choice would be to just flat out tell Julie that Luke is in love with her, but he knew he couldn't do that. Not because of some moral high ground, but because he knew that Julie wouldn't believe him unless it came directly from Luke. So he decided to lighten the mood instead.

"Okay so no to Julie Jam. But it's tricky because Luke has like a possessive claim on Jules, so what are Reggie and I allowed to call you? And how come Flynn is allowed to call you Jules? I feel like there are some double standards here."

Julie rolled her eyes. Alex thought they might get stuck there at some point.

"Fine. You can call me Julie Jam. BUT only when it's just us. And I'm going to call you Alexander."

"I don't think it counts if it's my full name as a nickname."

"Well I don't care Alexander."

"Fair enough Julie Jam."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

34.2K 564 48
This is a story in the POV of Luke Patterson and rarely from other people's POV from Jatp. It's the night of the Orpheum and the band can touch each...
33.4K 800 21
Reggie x OC [Season One Completed] styx always knew she was different. her name alone made her stand out in crowds. her parents named her after the r...
165K 2.9K 37
𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲H 2 ghosts help pick each other up in their darkest moments through their love for music, and each other. season 1 : finished fem! o...
6.5K 184 15
basically just a continuation of jatp with some juke in it. also srry i deleted my other story😜🦶 netflix and kenny ortega own the characters